Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} (47481 Views)

Poll: Who should be your prefered Nairaland couple of this year (2011)

190 & mzdarkskin: 27% (32 votes)
Joyblinks & reality101: 20% (24 votes)
Day11 & Iyatrustee: 9% (11 votes)
Dazzle & Ranoscky: 1% (2 votes)
firearm & Tjiskii: 8% (10 votes)
omolola & El Guapo: 9% (11 votes)
d-sense & annawhite: 5% (6 votes)
Mygoldie & koolchicco: 12% (14 votes)
K-money & Coolababe: 5% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 2:57am On Feb 08, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I can handle a scammer. I got you. tongue
Can i scam your . . . . lipsrsealed undecided

REALITY419
Get a life tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by MrsChima1(f): 2:58am On Feb 08, 2011
Yes!  I love scammers!  They hate to see me coming! I can't wait to get more scamming emails!  Yay!  My last scammer emailed me saying that he contracted Ebola and ned 20,000 dollars.  I responded back saying "You shit outta luck, I just bought some Jimmy Choo"!
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 3:08am On Feb 08, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Strange alien grin grin grin
What you mean by ; They hate to see you coming?
Are you a porrnn star? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by MrsChima1(f): 3:09am On Feb 08, 2011
Meaning they know I will be tearing they arses up because I have over a million email addresses so of course they are thinking that they are getting a different person and GET UPSET WHEN IT ME AGAIN! grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 3:13am On Feb 08, 2011
Chai . . .LOOK AT ,You have just unleashed your scamming.
Don't you know having more than 2/3 email addresses means you are a typical scammer . . . .
Scammer!!! SCAMMER!!! sCAMMER!! . . .No dime for you here,Go check out another planet.
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by MrsChima1(f): 3:17am On Feb 08, 2011
I do not go asking people for money. (did you receive an email from HOTMOMMA2011?) grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 3:19am On Feb 08, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Not yet,But at lease every two days i recieve not less than 2-3 emails from scammers,THat's why i got to hide my e-mail address on Nl . . . But they ll still get to me,don't know how?
You have any idea how you scammers do that? grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Nobody: 3:30am On Feb 08, 2011
I can tell that was d sense lipsrsealed  undecided

Please you 2 should stop derailing this thread angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 3:32am On Feb 08, 2011
Aint deraling any thread pls . . . . .Go and . , . . lipsrsealed undecided tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 08, 2011
190:

[size=13pt]Amefi to mz darkskin---- Pending  angry angry angry[/size]

190:

Mz dark,

this is for you,

Oh. How sweet!  angry angry  kiss  angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 08, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Oh. How sweet!  angry angry  kiss  angry

Yeahz I have been waiting for you my valicious mz.darkskin, so? smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 5:51am On Feb 08, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 08, 2011
REALITY101:

Yeahz I have been waiting for you my valicious mz.darkskin,  so? smiley

Errrrm. . .hi? (looks for an escape route  tongue undecided)

D-sense:

grin  grin grin grin grin

angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 08, 2011
D-sense:

grin grin grin grin grin

Witch, escape goat of Egypt undecided grin

MzD@rkSkin:

Errrrm. . .hi? (looks for an escape route  tongue undecided)

With GPS i can find you anytime
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Mygoldie(f): 8:43am On Feb 08, 2011
Lmao,waste of space and desperado,any man can serve,no choice,anything under the trouser can go for that>>> dirty old bit ch. cool cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 8:49am On Feb 08, 2011

[size=28pt]NAIRALAND ROMANCE OFFICIAL  VALENTINE, [/size]

People so far we have,

190 to mz dark--- pending
Mygoldie to koolchicco--- pending
Reality101--            
K-money to Coolababe----- pending
woke4all to mygoldie----- pending
vertexroya to odunnu----pending
Atreides to  fstranger---- pending  
Idowuogbo to     delagasky ---- Pending
Amefi to mz darkskin---- Pending    
ayh191 to pweety4me---- pending
Orton1_0 to ms.chima----- pending
xynerise to skydeep---pending
LORDZIDANE to debosky--- pending
omolola to El Guapo-- pending
iyatrustee to AGENT008 -- pending
firearm to Tjiskii--- pending
wendybaby to steve4nija--- pending

***PLEASE IF YOU HAVE BEEN PROPOSED TO AND YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE DO US A FAVOUR AND LET US KNOW YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN WHO EVER PROPOSED TO YOU SO YOU AND THAT PERSON CAN MOVE ON*** WE HAVE OVER 10 PROPOSAL HERE AND NO ONE HAS BEEN BOLD ENOUGH TO CLAIM HIS/HER PARTNER**

The rules of this valentine season is that you are open to everyone till you agree to someone which you have to seal with a kiss
that would automatically elevate you away from the rest single and searching partner's

Please lets keep this simple,if you have been proposed to {Kindly confirm if you agree to your partner's proposal or not}

Thank you.

others yet to announce their respective vals and their partner's yet to agree to their proposa
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Mygoldie(f): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2011
umm,still PENDING. angry
where are the potential candidates,abi them travel? grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by annawhite(f): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2011
*not all dat glitters r gold* was wasting ma time afterall
*sigh n walk away*
looking 4 d next 404 joint.
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by seedord247(m): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2011
@annawhite

let me enter the place na, so that i can be your Yori Yoro on Val Day tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by annawhite(f): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2011
no tanks,am gud!
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Mygoldie(f): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2011
annawhite:

*not all dat glitters r gold* was wasting ma time afterall
*sigh n walk away*
looking 4 d next 404 joint.

ann sis,abeg where be the 404 joint?
wetin dey happen dia? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by xynerise: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2011
My love Skydeep, you have this good quality that is difficult to describe.
As val approaches, I get worried cos I have not seen something more valuable than you to offer as gift.
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 10:46am On Feb 08, 2011
annawhite:

no tanks,am gud!
Morning my jewel . ,  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I had a nightmare sweetheart,I'm really scared . .  I saw Mrs china chasing me with sword and hammer in the dream,Demanding for sex  so i said no,That's how she started the trouble ooo cry cry cry cry
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Mygoldie(f): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2011
Desense,choose one of them girls, Mrs Chima or Annawhite?? cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by annawhite(f): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2011
D-sense:

Morning my jewel . ,  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I had a nightmare sweetheart,I'm really scared . .  I saw Mrs china chasing me with sword and hammer in the dream,Demanding for sex  so i said no,That's how she started the trouble ooo cry cry cry cry
dnt talk 2 me again
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 10:59am On Feb 08, 2011
Baby mi . . .Why now cry
You don't like narrating the nightmare?
What ? i said i turned her fantasy down . . .I didn't do anything than running away from that witch. cry cry
I'm crying right now cry cry cry cry

@Mygoldie,
I have chosen both,ANd they have both agreed on that method . . .Stop poking nose tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Mygoldie(f): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2011
Really??^^^
Like seriously?? tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by annawhite(f): 11:03am On Feb 08, 2011
Mygoldie:

ann sis,abeg where be the 404 joint?
wetin dey happen dia? cheesy
errm sis,u dnt want 2 kno!
But if u insist i dnt mind
pls do hav a dog at home?cn i take ur dog 4 a walk dis weekend.lol!
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Mygoldie(f): 11:04am On Feb 08, 2011
annawhite:

errm sis,u dnt want 2 kno!
But if u insist i dnt mind
pls do hav a dog at home?cn i take your dog 4 a walk dis weekend.lol!

Yea,i got a dog sis.
where re you planning to take my dog to? shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2011
Honey!!! . . .She's gotten a scabby dog . . .Back off angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by LORDZIDANE(f): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2011
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by LORDZIDANE(f): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2011
debosky ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53)

Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements / Slay Mamas In Bikinis Twerk To Davido's N1M #BumBumchallenge At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.