Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} (47488 Views)

Poll: Who should be your prefered Nairaland couple of this year (2011)

190 & mzdarkskin: 27% (32 votes)
Joyblinks & reality101: 20% (24 votes)
Day11 & Iyatrustee: 9% (11 votes)
Dazzle & Ranoscky: 1% (2 votes)
firearm & Tjiskii: 8% (10 votes)
omolola & El Guapo: 9% (11 votes)
d-sense & annawhite: 5% (6 votes)
Mygoldie & koolchicco: 12% (14 votes)
K-money & Coolababe: 5% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (53) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2011

[size=28pt]NAIRALAND ROMANCE OFFICIAL  VALENTINE, [/size]

People so far we have,

190 to mz dark--- pending
Mygoldie to koolchicco--- pending
Reality101--            
K-money to Coolababe----- pending
woke4all to mygoldie----- pending
vertexroya to odunnu----pending
Atreides to  fstranger---- pending  
Idowuogbo to     delagasky ---- Pending
Amefi to mz darkskin---- Pending    
ayh191 to pweety4me---- pending
Orton1_0 to ms.chima----- pending
xynerise to skydeep---pending
LORDZIDANE to debosky--- pending
omolola to El Guapo-- pending
iyatrustee to AGENT008 -- { Agent008 Refused } Please both partners are free to try again else where,
firearm to Tjiskii--- pending
wendybaby to steve4nija--- pending
viruz007 to pweety4me---pending

***PLEASE IF YOU HAVE BEEN PROPOSED TO AND YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE DO US A FAVOUR AND LET US KNOW YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN WHO EVER PROPOSED TO YOU SO YOU AND THAT PERSON CAN MOVE ON*** WE HAVE OVER 10 PROPOSAL HERE AND NO ONE HAS BEEN BOLD ENOUGH TO CLAIM HIS/HER PARTNER**

The rules of this valentine season is that you are open to everyone till you agree to someone which you have to seal with a kiss
that would automatically elevate you away from the rest single and searching partner's

Please lets keep this simple,if you have been proposed to {Kindly confirm if you agree to your partner's proposal or not}

Thank you.

others yet to announce their respective vals and their partner's yet to agree to their proposal
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2011
@Johnterry go away & slap yourself as you exit. . .otherwise consider yourself reported.  wink

[size=18pt]@190, I accept  smiley kiss[/size]
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by r231(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2011
who is my valentine naw haba grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by joyblinks(f): 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2011
@190.

The guy isnt lieng,  whateva u sow, u will reap. thats what the bible said,

u don dey do like better person because u don dey eye mzdarkskin?
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Agent008(m): 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@Johnterry go away & slap yourself as you exit. . .otherwise consider yourself reported.  wink

[/color]

[size=18pt][color=red]@190, I accept  smiley kiss[/size]

Ah, finally! MzD@rkSkin has accepted.
190: You will never work alone.

"PDA Beeps"

Guys, another secret mission beckons.
I'll be back.
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2011

[size=14pt]NAIRALAND ROMANCE OFFICIAL  VALENTINE, [/size]

People so far we have,

190 to mzdarkskin --- CONFIRMED

Reality101--            
Amefi to  ----     
Orton1_0 to ms.chima----- pending
iyatrustee to AGENT008 -- { Agent008 Refused } Please both partners are free to try again else where,

***PLEASE IF YOU HAVE BEEN PROPOSED TO AND YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE DO US A FAVOUR AND LET US KNOW YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN WHO EVER PROPOSED TO YOU SO YOU AND THAT PERSON CAN MOVE ON*** WE HAVE OVER 10 PROPOSAL HERE AND NO ONE HAS BEEN BOLD ENOUGH TO CLAIM HIS/HER PARTNER**

The rules of this valentine season is that you are open to everyone till you agree to someone which you have to seal with a kiss
that would automatically elevate you away from the rest single and searching partner's

Please lets keep this simple,if you have been proposed to {Kindly confirm if you agree to your partner's proposal or not}

Thank you.

others yet to announce their respective vals and their partner's yet to agree to their proposal
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Scooby1(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2011
Who will be my val? grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by mukina2: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2011
Please people no war in here, we wont have the energy to clean out this thread.
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2011
House!!!
I'm coming in with 4 ladies . , Just wait to see. tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2011
mukina2:

Please people no war in here, we wont have the energy to clean out this thread.

Mukina please i would leave you to handle that raging bull who's on heat period
with a ban and also kindly clean that filth hes done,
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by annawhite(f): 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2011
190:

sorry till you pick just a man
your name cant  be up there,

pls can i have the key to the clinic,cant be here watching this mexico soap opera,its killing me
do u kno aw to package a letter bomb?i want to send such package to DSENSE
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by annawhite(f): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2011
D-sense:

House!!!
I'm coming in with 4 ladies . , Just wait to see. tongue
angry angry angry angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2011

As part of the rules

Mz dark has agreed to be my Val and even beyond NL my wife
and its required that each couple seal it off with a kiss, xx

Mz dark here's a few words for you
You are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on, you’re the love of my life, you’re my one and only, you’re my everything.
I know this is love because this ,  you and me ,  feels so right.
Every time I look into your beautiful eyes, I melt and fall in love with you again and again and again.
They say a picture tells 1,000 words but when I look at your picture all I see are 3 words: I … love … you
How did a guy like me end up with a beauty like you?
I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back a minute later. I asked the angel why it had returned. It told me “Angels don’t watch other angels.”
You complete me.
You are my queen. You are the jewel in my crown.
The moment you walk into the room, I become breathless and speechless.
When we are apart, I’m only half the man I want to be.
I’ve waited my entire life to find you. You are the desire of my soul.
I never knew what love was until I met you

Thanks for been my VAL

I love you so much, xoxo

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Orton10(m): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2011
I pick Mukina2.
Pls kindly take down Mrs Chima - she hurting my feelings. angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by r231(m): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2011
i go luv o grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by joyblinks(f): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2011

i told u i want REALITY101. where re our names on the list?

and you are ordering mukina to ban somebody. you help Seun develop nairaland?
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by annawhite(f): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2011
190:

As part of the rules

Mz dark has agreed to be my Val and even beyond NL my wife
and its required that each couple seal it off with a kiss, xx

Mz dark here's a few words for you
You are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on, you’re the love of my life, you’re my one and only, you’re my everything.
I know this is love because this ,  you and me ,  feels so right.
Every time I look into your beautiful eyes, I melt and fall in love with you again and again and again.
They say a picture tells 1,000 words but when I look at your picture all I see are 3 words: I … love … you
How did a guy like me end up with a beauty like you?
I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back a minute later. I asked the angel why it had returned. It told me “Angels don’t watch other angels.”
You complete me.
You are my queen. You are the jewel in my crown.
The moment you walk into the room, I become breathless and speechless.
When we are apart, I’m only half the man I want to be.
I’ve waited my entire life to find you. You are the desire of my soul.
I never knew what love was until I met you

Thanks for been my VAL

I love you so much, xoxo

where d key na
u wouldnt want me to derail this beautiful thread
Orton1_0:

I pick Mukina2.
Pls kindly take down Mrs Chima - she hurting my feelings. angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dbig big baby
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2011

People so far we have,

Joyblinks to reality101--- Pending        
Amefi to  ----      undecided undecided
Orton1_0 to mukina2 ----- pending

Thank you.

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by iyatrustee(f): 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2011
Abi na bad belle? Because Agent 008 reject my offer no mean say u no go put Day11 request against my name  angry angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2011
Annawhite please dont derail this thread
please find a man,theres tons of single men here
i dont want you going back to any clinic
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by mukina2: 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2011
joyblinks:

i told u i want REALITY101. where re our names on the list?

and you are ordering mukina to ban somebody. you help Seun develop nairaland?

lol  cheesy
If this thread of certified railuway crew members get derailed, we wont have the energy to clean it, it would just be locked.
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2011
iyatrustee:

Abi na bad belle? Because Agent 008 reject my offer no mean say u no go put Day11 request against my name  angry angry

Is day11 your next partner grin grin

Mukina someone just asked you out do you agree or not, x
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by joyblinks(f): 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2011
lol
If this thread of certified railuway crew members get derailed, we wont have the energy to clean it, it would just be locked.

are you aware that 190 has recked many people's post and yet nothing has been done to him?
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2011
joyblinks:

are you aware that 190 has recked many people's post and yet nothing has been done to him?

Before the ban, yes
After the ban, No
Go find a man you need it undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by mukina2: 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2011
joyblinks:

i know and he has been banned for that a lot.
That does not mean people should break the rules either.
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2011
*childishness and negativity. . .IGNORED cool

[size=18pt]Mz.D && 190 [/size] grin grin
[size=5pt]those colors should be reversed! lol[/size]

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIktGnm3X8iuX-OQYEmAvMvyG6VHo-w_kZx9yyLoGsuc399zzwDw[/img]
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by annawhite(f): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2011
*shaking my head and singing*
im walking away from troubles in my life
im walking away trying to find a better place cry cry
iyatrustee:

iyaaaa am going to the clinic are u coming wit me

flaunting DSENSE in thier faces,do u think anybody wud  want to ask me out sad sad
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by joyblinks(f): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2011
Before the ban, yes
After the ban, No
Go find a man you need it

No insult me ooo,

i get men wey big pass you x3 and your type x2, so no vomit rubbish here ooo

no make me start oooo,
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by joyblinks(f): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2011
Mz.D && 190

if na ona two be that make i know wetin cos am
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2011
joyblinks:

No insult me ooo,

i get men wey big pass you x3 and your type x2, so no vomit rubbish here ooo

no make me start oooo,  

SMH, typical of west african sahara sheep
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2011

People so far we have,

Joyblinks to reality101--- Pending        
Amefi to  ----      undecided undecided
Orton1_0 to mukina2 ----- pending

Thank you.

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by joyblinks(f): 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2011
u just be Mugu. continue dey mumu. u no knw say ur mates them dey answer papa

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (53)

Slay Mamas In Bikinis Twerk To Davido's N1M #BumBumchallenge At The Beach / Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter / Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.