Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,755 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. (12253 Views)

My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared / My Brothers Holy Girlfriend Has Been Found Unholy(pictures) / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by nwikpab: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
LizBathory:
You people are living in poverty and are nasty.

You earn only 18k a month? Your brother earns 25k with two children to feed? What sort of disgusting, poverty stricken life are y'all living? And you all cram yourselves in a tiny, nasty space? Now you're trying to sleep with your bro's baby mama?
Ewwwwww! The people I'm sharing Nairaland with.

Everyone started a journey from a spot, I am on a journey right now. Though it is 18k today, tomorrow it might be way more than that. 150k, $5k etc.
I can sleep with a woman without touching her, but when she touches me, I might not be able to control my body.

Thanks anyway.

BlueAir:
angry This op na simp of the century. U are ur own problem..so u don't have a camera of ur phone to snap the bittch when she's manipulatively on u and send it to ur brother immediately and tell him if he doesn't come to get the whoore he made a wife off u,u would beat her to plum!!? To let them know how serious u are?Something tells me u secretly enjoyed all the rubbish but are just playing along with her hypocrisy. Rubbish people everywhere abeg

Thank you. Her case will be settled.
I let her be because of the children and now, I will have to send her away.
My lil bro, that is a topic of another day.
Women are manipulative, I tried recording by then my battery could not carry after struggling to submit my ID on Fiverr.
Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by BlueAir: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
angry Because of children?! Okay na. Just don't wait till she successfully does what most of these ladies always try to do to their man: split him from his family, before u realize that the children are no excuse for u. Or are u saying your own brother has not been giving you attitude over this matter?
nwikpab:

Everyone started a journey from a spot, I am on a journey right now. Though it is 18k today, tomorrow it might be way more than that. 150k, $5k etc.
I can sleep with a woman without touching her, but when she touches me, I might not be able to control my body.

Thanks anyway.

Women are manipulative, I tried recording by then my battery could not carry after struggling to submit my ID on Fiverr.

1 Like

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Victorious12: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
nwikpab:

Thanks anyway.

Op
I understand you,body no be firewood.....Just cut off from the whole matter....let them relocate for ur own safety

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Auladimeji(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
God,please don't allow a stranger to turn my siblings against me.
Don't allow me also turn against my families because of a mere female.
God,I need your wisdom and understanding in my life and my family
Please, I want to liberty to liberates my younger ones from being a Simp and they should hold unto my liberation and pass it from Generation to generations
Amen

8 Likes

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by nwikpab: 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
BlueAir:
angry Because of children?! Okay na. Just don't wait till she successfully does what most of these ladies always try to do to their man: split him from his family, before u realize that the children are no excuse for u. Or are u saying your own brother has not been giving you attitude over this matter?

I know her main aim is to split the family. I saw long time ago but my brother believe her woman is an angel, a saint.
My senior brother made the same complain of her when she was asked to visit after giving birth.
I am currently drawing a map to see where she is heading to.

Auladimeji:
God,please don't allow a stranger to turn my siblings against me.
Don't allow me also turn against my families because of a mere female.
God,I need your wisdom and understanding in my life and my family
Please, I want to liberty to liberates my younger ones from being a Simp and they should hold unto my liberation and pass it from Generation to generations
Amen

Pray well ooooo.
I cut from a lady last three weeks, she envys a lot and would only attach herself when good things are coming.

1 Like

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by nwikpab: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
Victorious12:

Op
I understand you,body no be firewood.....Just cut off from the whole matter....let them relocate for ur own safety

Yes, I will.
Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Johnnycife(m): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
One Thing Abt A Woman Is Once She Starts Disturbing A Man For Sex, And The Said Man Is Not Reciprocating, Then Be Fully Assured That The Next Approch Would Be Violence. Its So For Every Woman. But If You Had Had Sex With Her, Be Sure To Get It On A Plater Of Gold Everyday. The Reason Why She Keeps Reporting U To Your Brother, Is Because You Won't Do It. So She's Affraid You Will Tell Your Brother Before She Does, Even Though You Have Pleaded That The Matter Should Die. Hence She Does Not Trust You. Now To My Advice, Tell Them To Move Out, Because If You Try It, Be Sure To Be Doing It Every. Thus It Will Make You Have Hatred For Your Brother, Once You See Him Close To Her. Let Your Story Not End Like That Of Cain And Abel, Where Cain Killed His Brother To Get The Honour.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Bloghomies(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
Op, you are too cold for my liking. If you want to succeed in life, you have to toughen up a little, be a man.

How dare you allow a woman to manipulate and toy with your emotions like this?

You don't deserve that tiny thing dangling between your legs.

Next time she tries to touch you, give her a resounding slap that will have her stunned!

Stop being a child!

5 Likes

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by FuckUsername: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
mariahAngel:
You should've learned from the story of Joseph and how he ran away from Potiphar's wife. Your life would've been easier.
did u read the story completely or u just decided to be dumb?
Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by freshkpomo(m): 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
Athemisia:

Shut up!!!

Being an ALPHA male is not about fucck, fucck, fucck.... Mumu

I tire for the guy o... The lady in question might not really be aware, I have seen someone sleeping and doing stuff, the best way is for the OP to send them packing.. If not one of the two brother might die and the other in jail while the lady walks away to the nearest D available....

Together we can make Nigeria better

#NYM

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Suresamskid(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
Exmilitant:
I'm old enough to be his dad. You know because this is a faceless forum, lotta kids come on here to rain insults on people. If you don't agree with a man's opinion, why not counter it with your own logically instead of resorting to direct insult and abuses?
Exmilitant:
I'm old enough to be his dad. You know because this is a faceless forum, lotta kids come on here to rain insults on people. If you don't agree with a man's opinion, why not counter it with your own logically instead of resorting to direct insult and abuses?
Exmilitant:
It true sha
Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Babaibejii: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
nwikpab:
Then I told her how she has been harassing me and all that. She said she thought I was my bro.
I now told her doesn't she know the difference between me and my bro?
She said why am I shouting like a woman that I should keep quiet else she shout too.
So I kept quiet and lay on my bed.

When the day broke completely before I went out for exercise, I asked her to bury everything and let it fly and she refused so I walked out.

I went out for morning exercise and by the time I came back, she has called my lil brother and he was around so I asked him if her lady has told him anything but he kept mute.

Next, he went and pick a stick to hit me with but I wasn't moved and went about preparing for my work.

I know I should have reported to him earlier but I needed to confront the girl in action, when she truly is awake.

The girl said that she will involve large group of people which I confronted her saying those were the people plotting to disgrace me.

Still at work now and I will go home when I close.

So, this is the shit I find myself in.

Oga , that lady is a deep sleeper while your mind is playing tricks on you. My advice is squeeze money get a small mattress nd sleep on d floor. Why will u be sleeping on same bed with your brothers wife when he is at work....evem poverty no need am abeg

2 Likes

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Tobichuks08: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sit down with your brother, confess your Bleep ups and betrayals because obviously you have betrayed his truth, pack your luggage and leave the house for them, let it be a sacrifice to atton for your deeds and please your conscience.
Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by willybaby(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
Exmilitant:
Simps everywhere. So you couldn't use that small penis of yours to fuk the shit out of her and damn the consequences? Simps everywhere.
hahahahaha can't stop laughing
Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Openbusiness4: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hmmmm...dis is Super Story, a life of konji and trouble, dis is Super Stoh-oh-reee, like a rubber band d VJ stretch wen it c money.......dis is Super Story sad OP good luck to u

3 Likes

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Starz825(m): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
Athemisia:

Shut up!!!

Being an ALPHA male is not about fucck, fucck, fucck.... Mumu
u dey mind am....does fuccking your brother's wife make you an alpha male?.... mtcheew...

the only mistake the nigga made was the fact that he didn't stand his ground right from time...he messed up...he should have given a Stern warning to his brother and his wife....

4 Likes

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Athemisia: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
Starz825:

u dey mind am....does fuccking your brother's wife make you an alpha male?.... mtcheew...

the only mistake the nigga made was the fact that he didn't stand his ground right from time...he messed up...he should have given a Stern warning to his brother and his wife....

Exactly.... now she wants to use rape tactics on him sowing discord between the two brothers

3 Likes

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Athemisia: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
Openbusiness4:
Hmmmm...dis is Super Story, a life of konji and trouble, dis is Super Stoh-oh-reee, like a rubber band d VJ stretch wen it c money.......dis is Super Story sad OP good luck to u
hahaha.... grin
guy, you get talent aswear
Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Athemisia: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
Exmilitant:
Your father mumu. Your mother shut up.

small pikin talk... tongue
Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Athemisia: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Athemisia: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
Exmilitant:

Your words defines you.... even in your old age you can't differentiate right from wrong... and you expect someone to respect you...

you claim you are old enough to be my father as though you know my age.... you no even get that dvck to birth a child my age....

Idiaaat...... tongue

1 Like

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Athemisia: 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
Exmilitant:
Simps everywhere. So you couldn't use that small penis of yours to fuk the shit out of her and damn the consequences? Simps everywhere.

Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
Simply hustle to move out for them shikina
Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by sunshineV(f): 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
Exmilitant:

Lol everybody wants to use the word but don't know Jack about it.

Read what dis fool wrote abeg

1 Like

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by sacajawea: 12:38am On Jul 23, 2020
LizBathory:
I feel bad now sad
Why?
Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by stanliwise(m): 12:45am On Jul 23, 2020
nwikpab:
Then I told her how she has been harassing me and all that. She said she thought I was my bro.
I now told her doesn't she know the difference between me and my bro?
She said why am I shouting like a woman that I should keep quiet else she shout too.
So I kept quiet and lay on my bed.

When the day broke completely before I went out for exercise, I asked her to bury everything and let it fly and she refused so I walked out.

I went out for morning exercise and by the time I came back, she has called my lil brother and he was around so I asked him if her lady has told him anything but he kept mute.

Next, he went and pick a stick to hit me with but I wasn't moved and went about preparing for my work.

I know I should have reported to him earlier but I needed to confront the girl in action, when she truly is awake.

The girl said that she will involve large group of people which I confronted her saying those were the people plotting to disgrace me.

Still at work now and I will go home when I close.

So, this is the shit I find myself in.
Op she is wanting to break the home. Avoid her, I repeat, avoid her.
Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Franklinworld: 1:45am On Jul 23, 2020
sleeping with your brother's wife on the same bed is totally wrong. how can you even think such? To avoid sin, you must avoid the scene. No one will ever believe you., you are totally wrong for touching her. I believe you have a future, don't lose hope inspite of the trials u are facing now. it will surely pass away but my only thought is this scenario will be hard to forget.
firstly, don't fight with your brother even if he wants a fight. he is only acting based on his emotions.if u were in his shoes, u might have done worse.
secondly, take out time to report to your parents, or elder people in the family, and let them settle this
thirdly, call your brother when he is calm.
fourthly Pray and take a seed of Faith to God on the altar of prayers because nothing is too impossible for God to do Jeremiah 37:26. Mark 9'23

You need to pray now, let God take over.

1 Like

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by ednut1(m): 3:41am On Jul 23, 2020
nawa
Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by Adiosodiq: 4:24am On Jul 23, 2020
Av once been in such shi*t....I hate girls dey will seduce u and report you.

1 Like

Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by alphaNomega: 6:32am On Jul 23, 2020
When ever things like these happen, it is best you report to the person of interest (in this case, your brother) immediately. Do not make the mistake of thinking you have discussed or settled with the second party. Most times, it does not end well in the future.
Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by alphaNomega: 6:33am On Jul 23, 2020
Exmilitant:
You are the kind of people I refer to in my signature. Simpleton
Re: The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. by ArticleBeast: 7:01am On Jul 23, 2020
Simp should be the most abused word of the decade

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? / How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? / 5 Perfect Songs For Your Valentine Playlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.