Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) (35752 Views)

Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades / Godwin Obaseki: 8 Key Projects That Define His Term In Office / The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by omenka(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chinobastardaw:
Hahahahahaha.. See the dirty haggard looking thing they call millennium city cheesy cheesy

Come to Enugu and see what a millennium city looks like cool
Nobody said it is better than what you have in Enugu.

Everything shouldnt be a dick measuring contest!!
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nice.. Na to buy land near there sure pass

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Chidex50(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chinobastardaw:
Hahahahahaha.. See the dirty haggard looking thing they call millennium city cheesy cheesy

Why do you like beefing your own people? Be it Anambra or Enugu,are they not the same?
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Realtalk20: 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
NSUKKAboy4KASON:
Beautiful. I just wish my cursed backward filthy Enugu can emulate this. Cool

mynd44 Seun Omaj

misrepresenting a state by impersonation to abuse their indigenes

3 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by meum: 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Salewa95: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by meum: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
No mask & no social distancing
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chinobastardaw:

I know you are not Igbo see beautiful exotic estates in Awka

10 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by ObaKlaz: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
I can beat my chest that you are not an Igbo man!!!
It's your lots that creates division everywhere!
'Chest-beater'grincheesy
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by futurism: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chinobastardaw:

true... Na amateur dey handle the project cos they want to save cost and charge high fees.

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chinobastardaw:

Awka

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by osato45: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
Smart city or smart estate
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Jorge91: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
post=91988480:
Work is still ongoing everyday, to deliver top-notch infrastructure, in the city. To ensure the completion of the key roads during the dry spell of October – December, complete with the standard storm water drainage, they have started industrial-scale production and stock- piling of precast concrete for the drains, aggregates, sand and other materials in our Construction Yard. Also, the second Monument Gate on the main AMC Avenue, and the Exit Area fencing are work-in-progress
price tag 9mil+ For a plot. its so expensive.
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by charles614: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chinobastardaw:

it's still same Anambra man that developed that of Enugu and is still doing same here in awka. Millimiunm is the name of the man, most developments in Enugu are the hand work of anambrarians

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nigeria road no dey fine....why Check america road na ekwa...last time I went to dubia OMG
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chinobastardaw:

Awka one of the cities in Anambra state

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chinobastardaw:
This is a typical villagic photon, no substance.. Very poor design and I can only see the erosion prone red muds scattered everywhere.. They should do more works than they're doing currently.. This looks more like a village square

Not cool.
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Ejanla07: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chinobastardaw:
This is a typical villagic photon, no substance.. Very poor design and I can only see the erosion prone red muds scattered everywhere.. They should do more works than they're doing currently.. This looks more like a village square

Its only someone who is not igbo dat won't kno Enugu have more red sand than anambra..

Redness of sand is richness in iron...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by zuto4u(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Impressive
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Dyke15(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
NSUKKAboy4KASON:
I am from Enugu state, Enugu is a disgusting dilapidated
disjointed disorganized village.

Enugu state is a national embarrassment and disgrace. See the bridge commissioned in Enugu recently

[s][/s]

FOOL hiding under dat name wont change d fact dat u re nt frm Enugu.
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Enyimbafc: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
marriagebyigbo:
Upon all these red mud deveropment , I hope our yestern blodas can stay in their legion and stop flooding the west...

They are traveling in masses to Lagos, Ondo, ogun and ibadan... They have almost deserted their ancestral land finish..

All these deveropment too, na erosion go still wipe all comot gringrin

One erosion is enough to wipe them away.... Fake product, fake road, fake material..

Original erosion is waiting for them grin

Until they vote Mc oluomo b4 they experience real deveropment and freedom from elosion gringrin

No vex, I be igboman... I change my R for L and L for R..

Our tongue is not so good gringringrin
Sikiru the ritualist have u use ur mothers head 4 mining in ur papa's skull mining factory wey dey for osogbo.

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by pinacole1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
Is dis not a project by a state governor, here in Edo state it is only mou that obaseki did for good 4years, I pity benin city, very backward...
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by pinacole1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
WIFE4MICHAEL:
While our Enugu state is half break bridge. Who cursed Enugu state?

Enugu is even better, I say obaseki n.a. mou he sign for good 4years
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by monfizzy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
By far the most useless and local state capital in Nigeria. Makes me ashamed of being an indigene each time I visit or drive through there.
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Sixfeetbelle: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
post=91988480:
Work is still ongoing everyday, to deliver top-notch infrastructure, in the city. To ensure the completion of the key roads during the dry spell of October – December, complete with the standard storm water drainage, they have started industrial-scale production and stock- piling of precast concrete for the drains, aggregates, sand and other materials in our Construction Yard. Also, the second Monument Gate on the main AMC Avenue, and the Exit Area fencing are work-in-progress

You like posting these uncompleted building pictures to hail your governor. And I was wondering if you'd be kind enough to post pictures of Awka innercities and realise hailing Obiano isn't the same thing as him doing commendable work.

Ezi adiro n'ime obodo Awka.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NPDC Mulls Nationwide Crash Of Cooking Gas Price / We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) / Rail Commissioning: Nigerian React #thankyougej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.