Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) (35749 Views)

Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades / Godwin Obaseki: 8 Key Projects That Define His Term In Office / The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Kenxanadu: 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
Talking like an idiot. You're not a true Anambra independent. I am ashamed of you if you can describe your state capital as you just did.

monfizzy:
By far the most useless and local state capital in Nigeria. Makes me ashamed of being an indigene each time I visit or drive through there.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by manuelreports: 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
johnmartus:
Do you have any other work than walking around the people sites and taking pictures.

Young man find something meaningful to do. Age is catching up with you .you said you graduated in 2008 I'm pretty sure if you have good work you won't be roaming around the people sites and showing case half baked project.

You are an ignorant and illiterate fellow, what if the guy is paid heavily as PR expert to launder Anambra Image and project the image of the state to attract Investors.
You sound so pained by other people's development. Just wait and see the Development that will hit the SE region will make you guys hunger for Suicide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
post=91992412:
They are flooding Anambra, we don't discriminate
Always repeating old pictures of one to two people..
Should we show u how ur people are flooding south west grin
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Kenxanadu: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
Gbam! Am with you Idennaa. Let him strike his head on the wall join.

IDENNAA:

I wish you can drink rat poinson and die , tonight grin

3 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by JastSiryin(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
When do they wanna complete this one now? What happened to developing the inner cities? This is most likely going to end up an elephant project since our government can't resist the urge to loot. I don't know why we like to ignore the expedient for wasteful projects. And the masses sure love to get their hopes up.
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Edwin046(m): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chinobastardaw:
This is a typical villagic photon, no substance.. Very poor design and I can only see the erosion prone red muds scattered everywhere.. They should do more works than they're doing currently.. This looks more like a village square
A village occupied by rich guys,big guys hate noisy environment..noted

3 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by rdokoye: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
JastSiryin:
When do they wanna complete this one now? What happened to developing the inner cities? This is most likely going to end up an elephant project since our government can't resist the urge to loot. I don't know why we like to ignore the expedient for wasteful projects. And the masses sure love to get their hopes up.

It's a private project, nothing to do with the government.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Kennyswag: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
post=91992412:

They are flooding Anambra, we don't discriminate
old photos..
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Psalmspsalms: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
I think benue state is the worst place any reasonable person should find him/her self. The level of backwardness is just so bad. I feel so sorry for the corp members posted here sha
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by johnmartus(m): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
You're so stupid to be assumed.
manuelreports:

You are an ignorant and illiterate fellow, what if the guy is paid heavily as PR expert to launder Anambra Image and project the image of the state to attract Investors.
You sound so pained by other people's development. Just wait and see the Development that will hit the SE region will make you guys hunger for Suicide.
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by stasius: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
Anambra is a fast developing state jare!!!

All sectors ooooh!

3 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by stasius: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
When you come to Anambra state and drive around the state you will confirm that Anambra people are progressives!!

5 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by cjrane: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
post=91992190:

Your people are the ones flooding east now

The worst part is that they bring NO VALUE to the society. Just to sell their toxic poisonous drinks and quickly escape before you notice they have damaged your kidneys with the poison.

4 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by frozen70(f): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
FrMbaka:
Nice but low quality

Ogbeye onu ojor

6 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kennyswag:
old photos..
I took these pictures today in Awka, go to Onitsha, Nnewi and see lots of your people, even villages hustling, I really appreciate their efforts not the lazy and ignorant ones online

4 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by rafaelgbenga(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
marriagebyigbo:
Upon all these red mud deveropment , I hope our yestern blodas can stay in their legion and stop flooding the west...

They are traveling in masses to Lagos, Ondo, ogun and ibadan... They have almost deserted their ancestral land finish..

All these deveropment too, na erosion go still wipe all comot gringrin

One erosion is enough to wipe them away.... Fake product, fake road, fake material..

Original erosion is waiting for them grin

Until they vote Mc oluomo b4 they experience real deveropment and freedom from elosion gringrin

No vex, I be igboman... I change my R for L and L for R..

Our tongue is not so good gringringrin
no sensible Yoruba man or woman will support you for this nonsense you just posted, how on earth is the post related to the Yoruba race, don’t you have anything on your head other than bigotry and ethnic hatred, I will not be surprised that you may even have an Igbo man as your boss! Sit down and think, because some few fools like you are doing it on NL does not mean it’s right!

3 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by IncredibleWrite: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
, what's up with Obiano and the things I am hearing about our airport being audio?
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by IDENNAA(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
cjrane:

The worst part is that they bring NO VALUE to the society. Just to sell their toxic poisonous drinks and quickly escape before you notice they have damaged your kidneys with the poison.

Make laws in place to deal with these agbo sellers

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
IncredibleWrite:
, what's up with Obiano and the things I am hearing about our airport being audio?
View the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6008666/update-anambra-international-airport-runway
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Kennyswag: 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
post=91996836:

[s]I took these pictures today in Awka, go to Onitsha, Nnewi and see lots of your people, even villages hustling, I really appreciate their efforts not the lazy and ignorant ones online[/s]
old photos
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by ofordegreat(m): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
post=91988480:
Work is still ongoing everyday, to deliver top-notch infrastructure, in the city. To ensure the completion of the key roads during the dry spell of October – December, complete with the standard storm water drainage, they have started industrial-scale production and stock- piling of precast concrete for the drains, aggregates, sand and other materials in our Construction Yard. Also, the second Monument Gate on the main AMC Avenue, and the Exit Area fencing are work-in-progress

Hilarious!

I am delighted with the spate of work progress at the site.

I encourage investors in property to look that direction.

I have had personal relationship with the Group Chairman of company Chief Dr Clem Nwogbo MPOM for years now, hence attest to the integrity of the company.

I bet that you will not regret your investment.

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by LikeCool(m): 2:59am On Jul 23, 2020
This Obiano boy on da beat again. Sm

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:16am On Jul 23, 2020
ANAMBRA 101

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Honcho1: 3:45am On Jul 23, 2020
Beautiful!
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Godmademan(m): 6:48am On Jul 23, 2020
106 years after almagamation, we are still struggling to get basic infrastructure in place... what a country
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by OVB123: 7:12am On Jul 23, 2020
pinacole1:
Is dis not a project by a state governor, here in Edo state it is only mou that obaseki did for good 4years, I pity benin city, very backward...
Shut up, if u know u have nothing to say.
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by dalass(f): 7:23am On Jul 23, 2020
johnmartus:
Do you have any other work than walking around the people sites and taking pictures.

Young man find something meaningful to do. Age is catching up with you .you said you graduated in 2008 I'm pretty sure if you have good work you won't be roaming around the people sites and showing case half baked project.

Wicked best post grin
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2020
johnmartus:
I'm not pain I just pitying you.
Pitying a man that can sustain your family for years grin grin,

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2020
manuelreports:

You sound so pained by other people's developments. Just wait and see the Development that will hit the SE region will make you guys hunger for Suicide.

Cc johnmartus

The idiot is pained seeing my posts and pictures on developments in Igboland, he is a saddest from Ogun state, see one of his threads to know the wicked and bitter mind behind the moniker

https://www.nairaland.com/5494175/innoson-want-make-progress-he

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) / List Of Impeached Nigerian State Governors Since 1999 / Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.