Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,712 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) (35750 Views)

Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades / Godwin Obaseki: 8 Key Projects That Define His Term In Office / The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
Awka

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Seerade029: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
Anambra no man's land.
, when will you chase Eboyians and Enugu people from Anambra.
They should stop claiming Anambra.
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Philipxxxx0: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
Guy please I want to see so a good level of work before you bring it here for the world to see , allow the work to reach some satisfactory level please.
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Mpanyi: 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chidex50:

Why do you like beefing your own people? Be it Anambra or Enugu,are they not the same?

Use your brain. Who tell you that person is an Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
[s]
Seerade029:
Anambra no man's land.

[/s]
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
marriagebyigbo:
Upon all these red mud deveropment , I hope our yestern blodas can stay in their legion and stop flooding the west...

They are traveling in masses to Lagos, Ondo, ogun and ibadan... They have almost deserted their ancestral land finish..

All these deveropment too, na erosion go still wipe all comot gringrin

One erosion is enough to wipe them away.... Fake product, fake road, fake material..

Original erosion is waiting for them grin

Until they vote Mc oluomo b4 they experience real deveropment and freedom from elosion gringrin

No vex, I be igboman... I change my R for L and L for R..

Our tongue is not so good gringringrin
even
my ewedu pronounces hate as ate ,health as ealth, hospital as opspital, hair as air please our ewedu Muslim did the h in all these words travel to eko aro via ogbomosho international airport

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Mpanyi: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
[quote author=charles614 post=91990329]it's still same Anambra man that developed that of Enugu and is still doing same here in awka. Millimiunm is the name of the man, most developments in Enugu are the hand work of anambrarians [/quote

Get brain. That is how you people allow others to sow discord among you. That person is not Igbo.]
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by johnmartus(m): 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
I'm not pain I just pitying you.
post=91989490:

I don't know why you are in pain over my posts cheesy grin
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Seerade029: 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
post=91991522:
[s][/s]
Believe it or not, that's the truth!
Tell the enboyians and Enugu people to stop claiming Anambra.
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by nonxo007(m): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
marriagebyigbo:
Upon all these red mud deveropment , I hope our yestern blodas can stay in their legion and stop flooding the west...

They are traveling in masses to Lagos, Ondo, ogun and ibadan... They have almost deserted their ancestral land finish..

One erosion is enough to wipe them away.... Fake product, fake road, fake material..

Until they vote Mc oluomo b4 they experience real deveropment and freedom from elosion gringrin

Has any Igbo person pointed a gun to you to collect your land ? Or by any illegal means dragged land with you ?

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Reference(m): 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nice one, but hope it has substantial private sector input so it outlasts the present goverment. We know how things work in Nigeria's political circles.
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
post=91989490:

I don't know why you are in pain over my posts cheesy grin

Ignore him! There’s one person on here with multiple monikers....intent on derailing Igbo threads or trying to make it look like we’re fighting amongst ourselves! He’s been rumbled! smiley

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by johnmartus(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
How did you know that this jobless man is better than me. I can swear it with all my life that I'm better than this op.
NSUKKAboy4KASON:

How can you be pitying someone that's better than you.
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by IDENNAA(m): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chinobastardaw:
This is a typical villagic photon, no substance.. Very poor design and I can only see the erosion prone red muds scattered everywhere.. They should do more works than they're doing currently.. This looks more like a village square

This project is 100% Anambra owned! Eko Atlantic might be more grand but we own this project in entirety
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
Guy please I want to see so a good level of work before you bring it here for the world to see , allow the work to reach some satisfactory level please.
They are the one that shared the pictures, this project was started last quarter of last year with the pandemic still they are not relenting, they always share pictures of progress of work on the site to show how serious they are to deliver the project and to encourage new investors

Some of the stakeholders that have acquired land in the propose city

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Angelfrost(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

MC Oluomo??! Why??! Whay exactly is their business with the future governor of Lagos??!...
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by IDENNAA(m): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
monfizzy:
By far the most useless and local state capital in Nigeria. Makes me ashamed of being an indigene each time I visit or drive through there.

I wish you can drink rat poinson and die , tonight grin

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Realtalk20: 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
NSUKKAboy4KASON:

I am from Nsukka in Enugu state. Where are you?

you are a liar and a criminal,i am not from there but i can spot criminals who log unto this forum daily with various accounts to either defraud people or cause mischief

you are one

Your IP is showing on so many different account logins

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
johnmartus:
How did you know that this jobless man is better than me. I can swear it with all my life that I'm better than this op.
grin grin grin you are close to your grave for swearing with your life

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by IDENNAA(m): 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
post=91991865:

They are the one that shared the pictures, this project was started last quarter of last year with the pandemic still they are not relenting, they always share pictures of work progress to show how serious they are to deliver the project and to encourage new investors

Below are stakeholders that have acquired land in the propose city

I love the picture with Ngige in it...no politics of bitterness. Omanbala erika !

4 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by OneKinGuy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
Third time this year this half done project has reached Frontpage. undecided
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Ykc2(m): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chinobastardaw:
This is a typical villagic photon, no substance.. Very poor design and I can only see the erosion prone red muds scattered everywhere.. They should do more works than they're doing currently.. This looks more like a village square
yes n, dubai was like jigawa state before but today look at dubai,qatar was like Ekiti state before but today look at qatar,na small small

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Demayour: 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
Develop Nigeria, develop the states, the cities, the towns, villages, districts and streets. Forget about the noise of tribalism, nepotism and the blinding impact of corruption. If the Hausa man were to have the history and experiences of the Yoruba man, he wouldn't be different from who the Yorubas are today. If the Igbo man were to have the experiences and history of the Hausas, he wouldn't be any difference. In the end, we are the same people separated because of different geographical influences, history and experiences but underneath, we are the same.

Our fight should be against our common enemy because in the present world, the survival and stable living of groups matter more than any divisive factor. Be wise.

Salute to the brain behind the development in Anambra State. We wait to applaud its success.

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

Your people are the ones flooding east now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
Seerade029:
Anambra no man's land.

Try something else, Anambra is home to all law abiding Nigerian citizens especially igbos

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by tivta(m): 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
johnmartus:
Do you have any other work than walking around the people sites and taking pictures.

Young man find something meaningful to do. Age is catching up with you .you said you graduated in 2008 I'm pretty sure if you have good work you won't be roaming around the people sites and showing case half baked project.

The so called jobless man makes nothing less than 100k from the government as Executive Assistant

4 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

They are flooding Anambra, we don't discriminate

4 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) by Heybeedee(m): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
johnmartus:
Do you have any other work than walking around the people sites and taking pictures.

Young man find something meaningful to do. Age is catching up with you .you said you graduated in 2008 I'm pretty sure if you have good work you won't be roaming around the people sites and showing case half baked project.

lol whats this emulating mediocrity mehn you are funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gombe, Yola & Bauchi States To Experience Two-Day Blackout - TCN / Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. / List Of Impeached Nigerian State Governors Since 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.