Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" (72920 Views)

Buhari Orders Ngige To Step Down From Ongoing Negotiation With ASUU / Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them / Ngige To Oshiomhole: You Got Your Facts Wrong On NSITF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by PureFace1(m): 12:58am On Jul 23, 2020
IspitonCowards:
The lies you tell yourself to feel better grin, where in igboland do we have an igala throne?.....theres an Emir in Ilorin go and pursue him

Look at this Osu trying so hard to give silly excuses.

Kingship in today's Nigeria no longer have much power, they are just ceremonial titles or which king control how you live your life in today's Nigeria?

Igala colonized and enslaved Igbo, Yes or No?

They still have Lands in tiny Igbo Lands, Yes or No?

As long as Igala people still have lands in already tiny Igbo Land, you are the losers

Let us know when you take back all your lands from Igala people the same land you kill yourselves over in South East.

3 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by a4cube: 12:58am On Jul 23, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

The highest position ever occupied by an Igbo man is VP to Shagari. That is the position Tinubu nominated someone into.
Even Ngige, Tinubu made him Minister when he couldn't win his Senate seat.

Just so you know, Igbos can never ever amount to anything in this country without Tinubu. Ask Peter Obi and OUK.
But I thought Bubu wrote in his memoir that he picked Osinbajo himself. Was Bubu lying?

5 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Slynation(m): 1:00am On Jul 23, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 23, 2020
PureFace1:

Look at this Osu trying so hard to give silly excuses.

Kingship in today's Nigeria no longer have much power, they are just ceremonial titles or which king control how you live your life in today's Nigeria?

Igala colonized and enslaved Igbo, Yes or No?

They still have Lands in tiny Igbo Lands, Yes or No?

As long as Igala people still have lands in already tiny Igbo Land, you are the losers

Let us know when you take back all your lands from Igala people the same land you kill yourselves over in South East.

Emir of Ilorin is torturing our Oba, Tinubu help us

8 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Seventy7kings: 1:11am On Jul 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
I've never seen that post about politics that no one from that region won't mention Tinubu.
Tinubu has always been their nightmare.

"Avoid popularity if you wanna have peace"
our own jagaban
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Elui2(m): 1:24am On Jul 23, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
I am very sure this person is operating these two monikers

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Spectaclesawe25: 1:41am On Jul 23, 2020
Only few intelligent people will reason that It was actually Ngige that brought himself low bfr the house by distracting from the main point to raising issue of being older than all of them to the point of name calling... No respect for the legislatures.... Feeling pompous appearing before them, really pathetic!
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by babajero(m): 2:18am On Jul 23, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
You have really gotten an employment in nairaland, Mr Professor.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by tkgindofa(m): 2:35am On Jul 23, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
"You Are A Small Boy" - Sen. Ngige bombs Hon Faleke!

"You're a small boy. I'm your mentor's mate. if you yab me, I yab you back 10 times. I am a Lagos boy o. You grew in mushin, I live in VI. tah!!!! Look at a Mushin boy talking to a vI boy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGupHmbSX84

https://igberetvnews.com/1358987/small-boy-sen-ngige-bombs-hon-faleke-video/

This is a total mess; our National Assembly is now a place for comedy shows. Where did we get it wrong?
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by BabaRamota1980: 2:48am On Jul 23, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
The ways of irritants are written all over you. Are you aware that he is a consultant surgeon, or you want to rate a surgeon with your drug baron the 'oluwole and Toronto certificates combination' he parades. So, that he was in the same party with Tiefnubu now makes your half-baked jagaban his mentor? He boasted of being a two time minister, has Tiefnubu been there. Talking of working for his people, unless you were in the nursery school when he was in power, you should know he performed unlike Tief.... your looter boss.

Una sufferhead never start nau. You will need that your consultant surgeon when Yoruba mount Asorock in 2023.inWe don see how una be, from top elite to bottom hustler at Ariaria. Check my siggy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by crossfire(m): 3:12am On Jul 23, 2020
Looooooool
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Simbrixton(m): 3:14am On Jul 23, 2020
I really pity this people when we get oodua republic and militarise amotekun
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Honcho1: 3:37am On Jul 23, 2020
Lol
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Amitex(m): 3:52am On Jul 23, 2020
plessis:

Wailing of a hungry mushin boy.

From Kogi ooo!

9 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by PaulH07: 4:17am On Jul 23, 2020
nickxtra:
...at least his mentor contested Elections twice as Governor and won, Ngige was adopted to be there by area fathers and later removed by the laws of the land. For being Minister while his mentor is not, Ngige should know that his mentor has made tens of Ministers and Governors.

We rise by lifting others, but they dunno!

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by BigIyanga: 4:36am On Jul 23, 2020
omooba969:

Ngige is a typical Igbo, so uncouth - most of them don't think b4 they open their loud mouth. cool
Now it has turned to his tribe.. even though his kinsmen dont embrace his political affiliation?? He’s an APC minister clashing with a fellow APC member??

3 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by babtunns(m): 4:50am On Jul 23, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

wetin him fit do kwanu.Ngige is not from the SW

Don't mind him.... na only TINUBU get power ABI? Ngige just vomit the truth for the errnad boi.. but wait to, where did one happened again na.

5 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Simbrixton(m): 4:51am On Jul 23, 2020
henrysam:

What can he do. Nothing as in nothing.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Supan(m): 5:01am On Jul 23, 2020
omooba969:

Ngige is a typical Igbo, so uncouth - most of them don't think b4 they open their loud mouth. cool

The question no one is asking is Why should faleke insult him.

Go and watch the full video and tell me that Faleke's lack of manners is typical of yorubas.

9 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Yebosola(m): 5:07am On Jul 23, 2020
EastGold:

I am from Ọwọ, Ondo State.

I am not Abọ́bakú of Lagos

But u are still ABAYA KU of ONDO, the joke is on you if you are truly Omoluabis,if u know u know grin grin decipher it.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Yebosola(m): 5:11am On Jul 23, 2020
MetaPhysical:

YOU WILL BEGIN WITH TINUBU, WE ANSWER YOU, THEN YOU JUMP TO OSINBAJO....IF WE ANSWER YOU YOU GO TO AWOLOWO, THEN WE RESPOND....YOU RETURN BACK TO TINUBU....

YOUR CASE IS PREDICTABLY HOPELES... grin

Awon asiwere eda gbogbo , "Eni ti oniru eni kole moyi eni " Their wailing just deh start, thank God sniper still deh market despite the ban of it.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Teejay13(m): 6:06am On Jul 23, 2020
An appointed minister for that matter. What lesson is he teaching to his followers now?

They cant stop being funny at all!
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 23, 2020
Yebosola:

But u are still ABAYA KU of ONDO, the joke is on you if you are truly Omoluabis,if u know u know grin grin decipher it.

See this one, kí ni ọmọlúwàbí nípa Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 23, 2020
Erickymania:

Where did he yab Tinubu? He was only trying to put himself & Tinubu as equal to show superiority to Faleke. You people just like to drag Tinubu to ur level.

Eeyah sorry o, ẹ need Chloramphenicol ear drop.
Etí ń dùn yín

2 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 23, 2020
Levels1:

Same way your Grandpa , and I are colleagues.
Iya re ati emi ni sawawu.
Se oti gbo?

O fẹ lu magun nìyẹn

Ṣé ayé ti sú ẹ ni?
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by CoolAmbience(m): 6:12am On Jul 23, 2020
omenka:
Saw the video and couldn't stop laughing. cheesy cheesy

These people are something else.

Not sure Tinubu would take some of those remarks lightly.

Tinubu could take it however he wants for all we from Anambra care. Does Tinubu own Nigeria?

The senators have always had this penchant for talking down members of the cabinet that appear before them. Respect should be mutual and reciprocal.

Faleke got served well by my former governor, Onwa Alor, Chris Nwabueze Ngige, OON.

Laugh wan finish me sef. Can't count the number of times I watched that yesterday.

8 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by CoolAmbience(m): 6:14am On Jul 23, 2020
Akacollins7:
APC is disgrace

Let them be.

What is the name of that 'graceful' party of yours again that turned Nigeria into a squalor in 16 years?
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by doubleportion: 6:14am On Jul 23, 2020
joeluv:
Shame Dey catch for for this Ngige. Talking like a ghetto rat. I am a VI boy ... smh... what makes someone that stays in vI better than someone staying in Mushin This was painful to watch and as a people we need to stop all this classism in Nigeria. It’s terrible.

And other old men there was laughing! Smh!
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by xangerar: 6:16am On Jul 23, 2020
omenka:
Saw the video and couldn't stop laughing. cheesy cheesy

These people are something else.

Not sure Tinubu would take some of those remarks lightly.

Both are already in a cold war so Tinubu won't be surprised at all. Ngige had poked him even more than this in the recent past. What Ngige did with NSTIF board, if you know, was to an extent an affront against Tinubu. If you touch Kemi Nelson, you have touched Tinubu nah. That was why Hon James Faleke wanted to rubbish Ngige at the NSTIF probe panel, and that one knowing that Faleke was speaking for his Oga Tinubu decided to attack the Oga. Tinubu won't be surprised. He already knows Ngige wants to be the boss too, in APC and when 2023 comes.

5 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by CoolAmbience(m): 6:21am On Jul 23, 2020
loneprof:
The shamelessness exhibited by the political class in Nigeria is a huge pointer that we don't have leaders in this country. Until young people take things into their hands, Nigeria may not have any future cos these people don't have anything upstairs.

60+ years with grey hair but no common sense underneath... When it comes to developing their country and planning for the future, all of them would go mute, but they know how to claim age and seniority. angry

While I agree with you to a large extent; I still want to point out that plague of leadership ineptitude is a global concern.

Wetin Trump dey 'misyan' every time wey e open mouth dwarf wetin Ngige talk any day.

As for our youths taking the future in their hands, I am still waiting to see any such signs. Dem don do yahoo, women and drugs finish?

The matter taya me...

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by omenka(m): 6:25am On Jul 23, 2020
Masterkernel1:

You think Igbos worship anybody? He will cease being Igbo because he's in APC, o kwa ya?
Oh please, you guys should spare me all that Igbos worship nobody bullcrap already!

So kanu that Igbos genuflect to, is he god? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by CoolAmbience(m): 6:30am On Jul 23, 2020
joeluv:
Shame Dey catch for for this Ngige. Talking like a ghetto rat. I am a VI boy ... smh... what makes someone that stays in vI better than someone staying in Mushin This was painful to watch and as a people we need to stop all this classism in Nigeria. It’s terrible.

Oga, there is nothing wrong with Ngige's reaction.

There is no need faking anything. He obviously got irritated by the senators now renown penchant for speaking to members of cabinet condescendingly. The same senators belittled and infuriated Keyamo the last time he appeared before them....what nonsense!

There is classism everywhere in the world...I am certain, even in the world after. Nor be Nigerian thing abeg.

Nor try to use this one take belittle Nigeria...you dey hear the shit wey dey comot from Trump mouth almost every time?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT / My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.