Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" (72935 Views)

Buhari Orders Ngige To Step Down From Ongoing Negotiation With ASUU / Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them / Ngige To Oshiomhole: You Got Your Facts Wrong On NSITF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by nku5: 6:39am On Jul 23, 2020
Tinubu don suffer grin

3 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by moshino(m): 6:44am On Jul 23, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Ngige should be punished for talking about the national leader of his party in such a condescending manner

Who's the national leader of his party?

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by emerged01(m): 6:45am On Jul 23, 2020
Dpharisee:

Ngige put him where he belongs. Tomorrow some Brown Roofers will start their useless permutations about how Ngige is Tinubu's boy.
An Igbo man bows to no one except his 'Chi'
Ngige cannot write his political story without giving respect to Tinubu. Tinubu gave him a platform. Ngige na Tinubu boy!

4 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by dreso(m): 6:46am On Jul 23, 2020
Very shameful.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by humility99: 6:47am On Jul 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
I've never seen that post about politics that no one from that region won't mention Tinubu.
Tinubu has always been their nightmare.

"Avoid popularity if you wanna have peace"
When Pa Folaranti's daughter was shot by suspected Fulani heardsmen, Tinubu even mentioned Evans even when what happened had nothing to do with the Igbos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by humility99: 6:53am On Jul 23, 2020
jneutron4000:
Hahaha political leaders from Igbo land are aspiring and hoping to be like Tinubu grin grin grin. Ngige should watch his mouth though before we deport him back to the East, for the fact that you are using the money meant to develop Igbo land to buy properties and invest in Yoruba land does not automatically gives you the right to Yoruba citizenship or talk to Faleke a Yoruba citizen anyhow.
Oga what has Tinubu achieved in life? His highest achievement is being a 2 term Governor bro!
When PA Fasorinti's daughter was shot by suspected Fulani heardsmen, why did Tinubu include Evans, an lgbo man in the situation? What concerned Igbo with her death?
He's dame scared to mention the Fulani!
The way the Yoruba's worship the North is shameful

5 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by humility99: 6:56am On Jul 23, 2020
jneutron4000:
[/s][s]To come from mushin is better than coming from any part of igbo land
One of the problems with most Yorubas is, they don't travel!
Where in the East have you been to?

8 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Seun360(m): 6:59am On Jul 23, 2020
jneutron4000:
Hahaha political leaders from Igbo land are aspiring and hoping to be like Tinubu grin grin grin. Ngige should watch his mouth though before we deport him back to the East, for the fact that you are using the money meant to develop Igbo land to buy properties and invest in Yoruba land does not automatically gives you the right to Yoruba citizenship or talk to Faleke a Yoruba citizen anyhow.

Truth be told, Ngige did cut Faleke down to size.

6 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by drnoel: 7:05am On Jul 23, 2020
omenka:
Saw the video and couldn't stop laughing. cheesy cheesy

These people are something else.

Not sure Tinubu would take some of those remarks lightly.

Nothing to laugh about. It's plain stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Usorohtheman(m): 7:08am On Jul 23, 2020
See finishing.

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by ThatFairGuy1: 7:18am On Jul 23, 2020
AmeReps:

You have never seen a post?
This isn’t a post I’m not sure you watched the video that he did mention Tinubu’s name
NL Post not Ngige's
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by humility99: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Your commentary is flawed!

The residency of Ngige in VI is the effect of a economic deficiency back in Anambra, the state he administered as an executive governor.

If he had done in Anambra what Asiwaju did in Lagos there would be no need of a VI vs Mushin compare in his narrative....

He failed to make a VI in Anambra. Thats why he is in a VI in Lagos.

It exhibits the incompetency of governance in SE....for an executive Governor to say publicly that he is resident of VI and better privileged than a resident in Mushin....both in a foreign land.

Should I go buy mansion in NY and blast Americans in ghetto that I am better than them? Look at my own country Nigeria....what chased me to America in first place, could the mansion not do me a lot of good in Nigeria?
Oga,you are completely wrong! People spread property, doesn't mean their place of origin is bad!

2 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 23, 2020
CoolAmbience:

While I agree with you to a large extent; I still want to point out that plague of leadership ineptitude is a global concern.

Wetin Trump dey 'misyan' every time wey e open mouth dwarf wetin Ngige talk any day.

As for our youths taking the future in their hands, I am still waiting to see any such signs. Dem don do yahoo, women and drugs finish?

The matter taya me...

I would agree with you that Trump is uncouth but his actions and results say otherwise, so you may want to select another leader because Trump has fulfilled his electoral promises even if he is the most verbally aggressive president in America's history.

These ones in Nigeria, they neither speak well nor do well. But I pray that God will give them wisdom and help those of us who are the younger generation.

3 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by ThatFairGuy1: 7:20am On Jul 23, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

You need to first understand why he mentioned him before you wail over that region and praise a drug baron........

Ngige just said both him And Tinubu share the same rank, he is even a two time Minister than Tinubu.... so why does Faleke lick Tinubu's ass but won't respect himself when he finds himself so lucky to be with Ngige....
Nahhhh. They've never been in same rank. What will Tinubu use minister for? Tinubu has produced leaders, one of them is vice president WHO IS BOSS TO NGIGE

3 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by ThatFairGuy1: 7:21am On Jul 23, 2020
Dpharisee:

Ngige put him where he belongs. Tomorrow some Brown Roofers will start their useless permutations about how Ngige is Tinubu's boy.
An Igbo man bows to no one except his 'Chi'
Nuisance. What does this picture depicts? Tinubu is Ngige's leader

2 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Diligence: 7:23am On Jul 23, 2020
These leaders are human beings. One-Off Variety like this is spice of life. There are several ways to let off steam. Better than fisticuffs. We hope that "Mushin Boy Vs V.I Boy" wont start trending...

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by ThatFairGuy1: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
To be 'sophisticated in ignorance' is to be a pig that would choose to go back to the mud, over and over again, no matter how many times you try to wash or tame it.

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by humility99: 7:26am On Jul 23, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

The highest position ever occupied by an Igbo man is VP to Shagari. That is the position Tinubu nominated someone into.
Even Ngige, Tinubu made him Minister when he couldn't win his Senate seat.

Just so you know, Igbos can never ever amount to anything in this country without Tinubu. Ask Peter Obi and OUK.
You don't even know anything! Ngige was the only known APC member from Anambra State in 2015,who else did you expect Buhari to nominate from Anambra?
Apart from Obasanjo, no Yoruba has ever won a Presidential election in the history of Nigeria, and he was given the position on a Plater of Gold!
l tell you this today :
No Yoruba will rule Nigeria before an Igbo man, instead of a Yoruba man to rule Nigeria, the North will rule forever!
Abi he puts people in different positions, let him put himself as President na

5 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by ThatFairGuy1: 7:26am On Jul 23, 2020
humility99:

Oga what has Tinubu achieved in life? His highest achievement is being a 2 term Governor bro!
When PA Fasorinti's daughter was shot by suspected Fulani heardsmen, why did Tinubu include Evans, an lgbo man in the situation? What concerned Igbo with her death?
He's dame scared to mention the Fulani!
The way the Yoruba's worship the North is shameful
You must be a kid. His boy is vice president of Nigeria who's boss to ngige.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by omotoniwa(f): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2020
EastGold:
Even though I am a Yoruba, my joy in that video is the subtle yap he took at Tinubu.

The guy has lost his value.
Because you are a barstard Yoruba boy.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by omoluka: 7:31am On Jul 23, 2020
CrazyOptimist:
Nigeria is a joke.
Nigeria is a mess.
Nigeria is shit.
Nigeria is jagajaga.

See elected leaders playing and joking on livetv, and people are finding it funny. Rubbish country.
A big joke, god knows i don't take shithole leaders serious. Smh
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2020
Simbrixton:
The guy is just a comedian how much is house in vi that fale no fit buy?

Ngige told him that while he Faleke was a hustler at Mushin, he was already a professional Doctor living at Victoria island. Ngige later owned a hospital in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by omoluka: 7:35am On Jul 23, 2020
I now agree with Donald Trump
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 23, 2020
So a houseboy in VI is better than an Aristo in Mushin?
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Your commentary is flawed!

The residency of Ngige in VI is the effect of a economic deficiency back in Anambra, the state he administered as an executive governor.

If he had done in Anambra what Asiwaju did in Lagos there would be no need of a VI vs Mushin compare in his narrative....

He failed to make a VI in Anambra. Thats why he is in a VI in Lagos.

It exhibits the incompetency of governance in SE....for an executive Governor to say publicly that he is resident of VI and better privileged than a resident in Mushin....both in a foreign land.

Should I go buy mansion in NY and blast Americans in ghetto that I am better than them? Look at my own country Nigeria....what chased me to America in first place, could the mansion not do me a lot of good in Nigeria?

He was a doctor with a property in Victoria Island, when Faleke was a hustler at Mushin. This happened before they became politicians

4 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by zoghys: 7:48am On Jul 23, 2020
Akacollins7:
APC is disgrace

Is PDP and APC not the same!.

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nwaonyishi69: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
[b][/b]

Una sufferhead never start nau. You will need that your consultant surgeon when Yoruba mount Asorock in 2023.inWe don see how una be, from top elite to bottom hustler at Ariaria. Check my siggy.
Even if you become the president of the United Nations or A U, a surgeon cannot be graded with a toutry drug baron that is parading fake certificates and wallowing in 'sophisticated ignorance'. Take or sink with it, truth of worth has no tribal colours.

5 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Levels1(m): 7:59am On Jul 23, 2020
EastGold:

O fẹ lu magun nìyẹn

Ṣé ayé ti sú ẹ ni?

Bi baba ofo re se lu abi beeko?
Omo radarada.
Oloriburuko omo .
Oni se rere laiye no, Amin.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by humility99: 8:01am On Jul 23, 2020
PureFace1:

Look at this Osu trying so hard to give silly excuses.

Kingship in today's Nigeria no longer have much power, they are just ceremonial titles or which king control how you live your life in today's Nigeria?

Igala colonized and enslaved Igbo, Yes or No?

They still have Lands in tiny Igbo Lands, Yes or No?

As long as Igala people still have lands in already tiny Igbo Land, you are the losers

Let us know when you take back all your lands from Igala people the same land you kill yourselves over in South East.

You called Igbo land tiny, but Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria. Abia is 2 times as big as Lagos. Enugu is 3 times as big as Lagos! Yorubas don't travel! You feel too comfortable in Lagos. You people are not daring!
You can't compare the quality of life of an average lgbo to an average Yoruba.
How did 1 million boys come about?
The 1million boys issue during the total lock down showed that, if Nigeria divides, the Yoruba youths would start stealing food from house to house! Hunger would kill all the Yorubas!
Just 1 months to the total lock down, Yoruba youths were robbing for indomie, chaiii!
Did you see any lbo that joined 1 million boys?

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by meccuno: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Faleke is a MUSHIN boy from KOGI state ooooooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by joseph1832(m): 8:05am On Jul 23, 2020
Oh boy dem finish Faleke! "Mushin boy from Kogi". Chai!!!.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General / Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police / How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.