Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her (3745 Views)

Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? / See My Beautiful Girlfriend Without Make-up (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Firstandonly(m): 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
VicM6:
Ode, bt u want an advise if u re to beat her bah... you re a big fool.... go ask ur mom hw she manage to survive frm d hands of ur dad....
dumb ass asking 4 an advice to beat a girl... i pity ur future wife.... you already said it that she supports you financially.....Oga stand up and hustle so that they won't invite you next month as d MC on her wedding day.
lol... advice if am to beat her? guy ur head no correct i just realized that am talking to a mad man. but i no blame u foolishness runs in ur FAMILY...COW!!!
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by VicM6: 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
Firstandonly:
lol... advice if am to beat her? guy ur head no correct i just realized that am talking to a mad man. but i no blame u foolishness runs in ur FAMILY...COW!!!
E pain am o...... family awon werey. woman beater.
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Firstandonly(m): 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
VicM6:
E pain am o...... family awon werey. woman beater.
lol...I made it clear "without beating her" because beating na African thing but since ur big head no gree u read well u ran into conclusion thereby embarrassing urself and ur family
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Firstandonly:
simp self na experience where every man go face...

#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv.

Na true sha..
All the best to you.
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by VicM6: 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
Firstandonly:
lol...I made it clear "without beating her" because beating na African thing but since ur big head no gree u read well u ran into conclusion thereby embarrassing urself and ur family
dont ever post such a tin again, it's bad.... you too jst imagine wat u posted na
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Firstandonly(m): 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv.

Na true sha..
All the best to you.
abeg no vex if u get small time to waste u fit explain that #ILMOVON, #Attitude and #Blive... thanks
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Firstandonly(m): 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
VicM6:
dont ever post such a tin again, it's bad.... you too jst imagine wat u posted na
guy i have friends that beat their girlfriends and i don't want to go to them for advice that y i brought it here...if u have ever stayed in uyo and Calabar (am not from this places) to beat woman na their tradition so i have seen it a lot even from my next door neighbor that is an akwa Ibom man (that one the beat him wife once every week). so i had to rule out that beating part because have seen a lot... and for the record have been in more than 5 relationship and have never beating my ex... funny enough my babe came to the house today and saw my topic on nairaland when i was in the bathroom, she said she never new she hurt me so much and that she is sorry...so guy beating a girl is out of my equation
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:07am On Jul 24, 2020
Firstandonly:
abeg no vex if u get small time to waste u fit explain that #ILMOVON, #Attitude and #Blive... thanks

You can check my signature for #ILMOVON..
Your #Attitude matters in everything likewise your #Bliv..
I guess you grab now..
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by VicM6: 6:13am On Jul 24, 2020
Firstandonly:
guy i have friends that beat their girlfriends and i don't want to go to them for advice that y i brought it here...if u have ever stayed in uyo and Calabar (am not from this places) to beat woman na their tradition so i have seen it a lot even from my next door neighbor that is an akwa Ibom man (that one the beat him wife once every week). so i had to rule out that beating part because have seen a lot... and for the record have been in more than 5 relationship and have never beating my ex... funny enough my babe came to the house today and saw my topic on nairaland when i was in the bathroom, she said she never new she hurt me so much and that she is sorry...so guy beating a girl is out of my equation
so Akwa ibom and calabar na same same grin
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by simplepee(f): 6:41am On Jul 24, 2020
Hed0nist:
This is the funniest convo I've seen in a while. In the chat she says that old wounds open whenever OP brings up the Paul guy. However they are still friends and she keeps visiting Paul. Which kind contradiction be that one?
You saw it too? grin grin
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Firstandonly(m): 7:09am On Jul 24, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

You can check my signature for #ILMOVON.. Your #Attitude matters in everything likewise your #Bliv.. I guess you grab now..
yes
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Kallantan: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
You can corect your girlfriend if she has done the wrong thing by having a serious discussion Tell her that what she did was wrong and she needs to change. If you have tried that and it did not work then break up with that girl right now or you will just have to beat her. There is no other solution unless it is you that is wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch This Sex Video That Show Cheating Wife / What Have I Done? I Cheated On My Husband / My Girl Cousin Mumu Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.