Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her (3755 Views)

Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? / See My Beautiful Girlfriend Without Make-up (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by loadedvibes: 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
Yes na. She go wan taste that other guy cock before she settle down fully with OP
Ghallant01:
You sef reason am like that

Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dude, how old are you again?
Firstandonly:
guy she comes begging when ever i want to quit
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Firstandonly(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
Upworkwriter007:
Your GF has feelings for her ex, and she won't mind knowing what it feels like having sex with him. And yes, she's going to eventually have sex with him....I can bet anything on this, no one is ever a platonic friend with someone they've dated. Tell her that you know she has feelings for her ex, and that she should make a choice now and that you won't get angry........The only thing stopping them from getting together is that she feels he's a bad husband material.

Ladies can date a guy for a reason, and love another. I once met a girl who has sex with her bestie because she's sexually attracted to him, but can't date him because he's too fine, and she can't share. THe girl is in a relationship during this period of sexcapeds, but she can't share her main guy.
u just read my mind. that is what am planning to do today

1 Like

Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Firstandonly(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
ThisCouldBeUs:
Dude, how old are you again?
guy no day ask me that question.
people of ur age or older no the get relationship issues or worst scenario
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Ghallant01(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
post=92016757:
Yes na. She go wan taste that other guy cock before she settle down fully with OP
Oil full your head bruh
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by hashtagged(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bro it may be annoying but there are many options, violence makes you look very stupid.

You can just end the relationship if you dont like as she is doing, beating her will make her hate you, how would you even raise your hands to hit another person. If you dont like it the doors are open leave. Or give her an option she should cut ties with the guy or you leave

1 Like

Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Firstandonly(m): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
hashtagged:
Bro it may be annoying but there are many options, violence makes you look very stupid.

You can just end the relationship if you dont like as she is doing, beating her will make her hate you, how would you even raise your hands to hit another person. If you dont like it the doors are open leave. Or give her an option she should cut ties with the guy or you leave
thank bro...I will give her my options today
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Firstandonly(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
post=92016757:
true talk, I regret why i attached my emotions, on like me. the fact say i disvirgin her deceive me
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by pretydiva(f): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
Humanoid01:

Joy?

Don't get?
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Humanoid01(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
pretydiva:

Don't get?
Your name.
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Your case shouldn't be called relationship issue but you exhibiting mumuism on your part
Firstandonly:
guy no day ask me that question.
people of ur age or older no the get relationship issues or worst scenario
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Auladimeji(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
Correct her but don't beat her
BTW,all theses dudes beating their gf(s),if you eventually date my sister and you beat her,Ajeh,Allah,Jesus,God your parent/Families will weep on your behalf. I won't kill you but make you miserable
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by rtdCivilservant: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
Spysees:

una talk say una no know whether nah OP or Paul unlock am nah...
No, before OP meet the babe Paul my guy don day scatter the thing. I talk say me no know whether na my guy Paul unlock am or whether the promise land de open before Paul enter.
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

No, before OP meet the babe Paul my guy don day scatter the thing. I talk say me no know whether na my guy Paul unlock am or whether the promise land de open before Paul enter.
Wetin una dey try tell me be say OP & Lai Mohammed, them be family bah?
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Skmoda360(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
rtdCivilservant:
OP lied when he said na him unlock the babe toto, he said this so that we would think he is a strong guy, Paul don scatter babe toto well well, I know cos I am an insider and i know everything that transpired.
Lmao grin....you funny oooo
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Fero24(m): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
Na so I go loose guard for my girlfriend ontop one Corper guy she met within six months Ashey won tin do rawon... Girlfriend of 2 years.. Bros.. No go lose guard o

1 Like

Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by JOACHINpedro: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
Firstandonly:
the truth be say i work on her fears i let am no say the reason why him and Paul and other of her pass relationship no work na because sex no day involve, na so she mellow for me o but now be like say everything done the backfire
You detonated the bomb Sir. You made her think sex in relationships make the union durable, Chai! na flyover you carry yourself go.
I guess she knows the truth now and wana make amends, which is rewarding Paul for a two-year platonic union grin
Don't worry bro, she will come back when Paul have been compensated wink
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Prof0fficial: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
hmmm don't ever let a woman know that you are jealous over her or how much you love her. let that be your little secret.

2 Likes

Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by rtdCivilservant: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
Spysees:
Wetin una dey try tell me be say OP & Lai Mohammed, them be family bah?
Exactly.
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by ATTemi: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
Na girlfriend still be ur problem. sad
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv.

It would end in Premium larger tears for you kid.
You are immature and hey, you should be locked up if you lay a hand on her..
Simp and weakling..
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by VicM6: 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
Firstandonly:
I started dating my girl around February. she was in a relationship with someone else which she told me about and that the guy always cheat on her with another girl. last month she told me that the ex called her to come to his shop that he what to see her, I told her not to go but she said he only want to apologise and that she deserves an apology from him, ever since then they have been talking.yesterday was her ex birthday i told her not to go she went ahead and visited the ex i was very angry she later apologise that yesterday night.
note: I was the one that dis virgin this girl the only thing her ex got from her was just pre-intimacy and they dated for 2 years.... there was a time after we finish having sex she said something that this was what her ex wanted for so many years but she did not give him, i just behaved as if i no hear...
she is coming to my house today and I don't want to beat her, is there any other way i can correct her and don't tell me to leave the girl i open eye for to another man...
#pls ignore my typing error
All i can see is that beating of women runs in ur family bro.... imagine with ur coconut head all u care abt is to beat her when she isn't married to you..... wise up bro, you got what you wanted and i believe you would cheat on her 10x than she does........SET AWON WOMAN BEATERS
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by ImaIma1(f): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
I can hardly see past the fact you think beating her is your right.

It's better to let her go than beat her.
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
Firstandonly:
I started dating my girl around February. she was in a relationship with someone else which she told me about and that the guy always cheat on her with another girl. last month she told me that the ex called her to come to his shop that he what to see her, I told her not to go but she said he only want to apologise and that she deserves an apology from him, ever since then they have been talking.yesterday was her ex birthday i told her not to go she went ahead and visited the ex i was very angry she later apologise that yesterday night.
note: I was the one that dis virgin this girl the only thing her ex got from her was just pre-intimacy and they dated for 2 years.... there was a time after we finish having sex she said something that this was what her ex wanted for so many years but she did not give him, i just behaved as if i no hear...
she is coming to my house today and I don't want to beat her, is there any other way i can correct her and don't tell me to leave the girl i open eye for to another man...
#pls ignore my typing error
did this girl charm you eh?
what's your problem she's not your wife just leave her must you date her.. do you know after the beating she woñt change. I just can't fathom why some Nigeria men are beast. you want to beat a girl am bashed of you .
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Firstandonly(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
gaius01:

did this girl charm you eh?
what's your problem she's not your wife just leave her must you date her.. do you know after the beating she woñt change. I just can't fathom why some Nigeria men are beast. you want to beat a girl am bashed of you .
If i want to beat her i won't be asking for another way out. i have sworn never to beat a girl again and am not going back on my promise no matter how hard am being pushed
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Firstandonly(m): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
ImaIma1:
I can hardly see past the fact you think beating her is your right.

It's better to let her go than beat her.
. I have friends that beat their girlfriends and i don't buy the idea. if i go to them for advice there will only make things worst...
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Firstandonly(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
VicM6:
All i can see is that beating of women runs in ur family bro.... imagine with ur coconut head all u care abt is to beat her when she isn't married to you..... wise up bro, you got what you wanted and i believe you would cheat on her 10x than she does........SET AWON WOMAN BEATERS
runs in my family? guy i swear u know well
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Firstandonly(m): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON #Attitude #Bliv.

It would end in Premium larger tears for you kid. You are immature and hey, you should be locked up if you lay a hand on her.. Simp and weakling..
simp self na experience where every man go face...
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Firstandonly(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

You detonated the bomb Sir. You made her think sex in relationships make the union durable, Chai! na flyover you carry yourself go.
I guess she knows the truth now and wana make amends, which is rewarding Paul for a two-year platonic union grin
Don't worry bro, she will come back when Paul have been compensated wink

I pray it never comes to that. guy am someone who doesn't invest my emotions on relationship in fact na me the advice guys but this particular babe no the ask for money...she earns more than me and na she the sponsor me sometime when i go broke. she's really fighting for. but the way i the see am na to count my lost
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by VicM6: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
Firstandonly:
runs in my family? guy i swear u know well
na u no well, u need physiological help..... imagine d rubbish u are saying that you want to beat someone else daughter that owes you nothing... infact u are mad.... Well if say u try dat rubbish with my relative enh, walia Ogun for kill u....... werey..

I repeat again, beating of women runs in ur family... perhaps ur dad did the same to ur mom..... Idiot
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by Firstandonly(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
VicM6:
na u no well, u need physiological help..... imagine d rubbish u are saying that you want to beat someone else daughter that owes you nothing... infact u are mad.... Well if say u try dat rubbish with my relative enh, walia Ogun for kill u....... werey..

I repeat again, beating of women runs in ur family... perhaps ur dad did the same to ur mom..... Idiot
I swear u be mumu. go back and read again and tell me where i said i want to beat her. u just showed me how foolish ur parent are. u just the embarrassed ur foolish family. cow!!!
Re: What Other Ways Can I Correct My Girlfriend Without Beating Her by VicM6: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
Firstandonly:
I swear u be mumu. go back and read again and tell me where i said i want to beat her. u just showed me how foolish ur parent are. u just the embarrassed ur foolish family. cow!!!
Ode, bt u want an advise if u re to beat her bah... you re a big fool.... go ask ur mom hw she manage to survive frm d hands of ur dad....
dumb ass asking 4 an advice to beat a girl... i pity ur future wife.... you already said it that she supports you financially.....Oga stand up and hustle so that they won't invite you next month as d MC on her wedding day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why's My Penis So Small? / 7 Tips For Attracting And Dating Younger Babes (For the mature audiences only) / Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.