Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

(vdeo) Davido Is A Fool.. Psquare React As Davido Signs Mayd & Morgan To DMW - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (vdeo) Davido Is A Fool.. Psquare React As Davido Signs Mayd & Morgan To DMW (1756 Views)

Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract / The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. / Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(vdeo) Davido Is A Fool.. Psquare React As Davido Signs Mayd & Morgan To DMW by Buzor16: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
News of MayD’s signing onto Davido’s record label has shocked netizens as more than half of the world’s population thought Cynthia Morgan a.k.a Madrina was next to be signed.

Recall Ghgossip.com earlier reported that offered a helping hand to the embattled reggae-dancehall singer but as it stands, things don’t look good on the cards for her after MayD’s signature.

Twitter users have reacted to the issue by trolling Cynthia Morgan at MayD’s expense.
click here to watch full story>>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3klMuD-BB9I

Re: (vdeo) Davido Is A Fool.. Psquare React As Davido Signs Mayd & Morgan To DMW by eltrigger(m): 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
ok
Re: (vdeo) Davido Is A Fool.. Psquare React As Davido Signs Mayd & Morgan To DMW by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: (vdeo) Davido Is A Fool.. Psquare React As Davido Signs Mayd & Morgan To DMW by Charleys: 1:11am On Jul 24, 2020
Charlie543:
Bloggers and lies

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experiences On What Attracted You To Your Husby Or Wife / This Is The Reason Why My Relationship With Men Keep Failing / Is It Wrong To Agree That Women Are More Sexually Suggestive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.