Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her (81000 Views)

Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by TheExclusive: 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
mattfeuter:

How will you know it’s one ?

Why should you settle for second hand product?

Don’t play yourself dawg!

I'll ask them (In a way they won't know). Again, Even if the person tells you that she's a virgin, there is also a chance she has lied to you.

If it's someone that she dated before we met, then I wont hold it against her because I was not in the picture at that time. As long as she has the qualities that I want. And she has told me the truth. There are virgins that got no quality.
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by SwagPower: 10:02am On Jul 30, 2020
And we wonder why we have so many failed marriages Nowadays...

I wouldn't touch that girl with a 10ft pole let alone thinking of having anything sexual to do with her..

FGS!.. This is a girl that's in a relationship and has a BESTIE she talks about sex and horniness with.(What's the use of her BF den)..She also lacks self control ,goes to a bday party and gets utterly drunk..Then what happens next,she calls an Ex (Not her BF who BTW should be with her at that party) knowing fully well she's inebriated and easily imprintable (Mind u this Ex is not some church boy to come drive her home..grin)...

Now Op is saying he loves this girl and even sees a future with her...Lmao..
I'm not gon call u a SIMP but u need to take a long hard look at urself .

Redpillers can preach till it snows in Sokoto!..But Guys like Op will always fall hands!

CC: SIRO
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by luscioustrish(f): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
ubcandid:

what is the truth? that it's hard for a present day lady to be faithful in a relationship?? is that it.

Can't speak for all the 'present day ladies', I'm simply referring to the post.

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by wealthtrak: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
purplecoco:
You worried over something you’re just assuming in your head and not sure about? Like are you even innocent here? Overthinking kills faster than anything, just be like Elsa in “Frozen” and let it go.
Huh! Seriously?
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by wealthtrak: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
tega2luv:
Advising from experience, most mistakes we niggas do is that we are sometime too committed knowing about the past of our lovers and if shes honest enough to tell you the truth it starts hurting us and we start judging them whenever they make little mistake in the relationship, I once told my ex gf that her past life is of no interest to me but the present and future and she was open to me and told me severally her stories with guys in the past at a point i asked myself weda this babe still get womb sef, i went ahead out of curiosity to ask her like how many guys have dated her before me she should not lie and she told me excluding me it's around 12 guys, my fellow niaralanders that's the day everything changed bcux I keep wondering those are the numbers of guys when don knack this kpekus when she date oo , how about the ones when she no date when still chop clean mouth, my brother from that moment onwards I begin get double mind and whenever shes not with me I hardly believe anything she tells me bcux I now see her as loosed...to cut long stories short, if you cannot deals with the past of your lover never bother yourself digging what will eventually destroy you, focus on her and forget her past but since you cannot deal with it already kindly let her go in peace, this life no balance at all.
Word! grin grin
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by wealthtrak: 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
GOFRONT:
Some girls sef......

You would see them all gorgeously dressed up heading for a friend's birthday party..........Instead of them to jejely drink from the Soft drinks on the table, they mumuishly prefer to drink from Hot drinks of Red label, Macdowells, Vodka cos they wan claim say them sef ma follow......because of their weak body system, Before you know it, they have passed out........And party boys are ever ready with preeqs always on Automatic mode, looking for such a drunk lady to devour with their raging deeks already standing tall like the rocks of Gibraltar at the birthday party.....

Next, they have started donating sperms of different viscosity in her puna.....It happened to three different teenagers within my neighborhood.....

When they are high on Redlabel or Mac dowells and they were able to regain themselves the following day, they would discover the following that:

1. They missed their period
2. They lost their phones..
3. They lost their Handbags
4. They lost their pants....

Imagine Op girlfriend dey talk say when she got drunk and her Ex bf came over, she was not sure whether sex romp really take place.....And yet you wake up without pants!!!!.......Guyz can you imagine that!!! Maybe na my ancestors come remove the pants carry am go.... Tueh!!!!!
Word!
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by wealthtrak: 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
czarr:
Let me be honest with you, even though you marry her, one day when you guys have a very bad argument she'll call the guy and he'll take advantage of your situation, if she misses him sef she'll create drama and chaos for an excuse to have space to visit him (she'll come back to you though, because guys like that won't keep her trust me)

He has imprinted on her and there is nothing you can do about it, rid yourself of emotions they are not useful to a man, wear a garment of self respect...that girl is not for you, you need a girl you'd imprint and groom for yourself if not you'd always take second place in her heart......you may not even be her 4th choice.

Feelings blind you from the truth, purge yourself of feelings so you won't be distracted from your purpose pursuing another man's property....let me ask you this why didn't she call you when she was drunk.....you think she is stupid, she called him on purpose because she wanted him to Fvck her, so I assure you he didn't take advantage of her.

He is the typical bad boy who smokes and drinks but wouldn't commit to her....DON'T SET YOURSELF UP.
Nuff said!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React / Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.