Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her (81679 Views)

Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2020
SIR0:
There's a girl in my neighborhood who I can refer to as my home sister. We're so close. We share feelings, advice & keep nothing from one another, our love life inclusive. She has had quite a number of relationships and got disappointed in all. I've had one relationship too. There was a time I told her about my feelings towards her & she said she would have loved to accept my proposal but she couldn't handle double-dating. Well, I felt okay having let her know my feelings. I understood her decision & I don't think I was ready to be kept as a spare tyre, too. We moved on with our friendship. We talked both clean and dirty stuff. She would even tell me anytime she felt Hot & needed to see her boyfriend for sex.
In short, we are now having mixed feelings for one another. It could no longer be hidden on her face, too. As a lady, she's expecting me to make the first advance. Making the move is not my problem but the thoughts of some dirty talks we've had together. The most worrying part was a time she got drunk with her friend at a birthday party & she mistakenly called one of her Ex-bfs (who she loved most) over & he took advantage of the moment to have his way with her again. Though she claimed she was not sure if something really happened between them but she noticed she had no pant on when she woke up in the morning,,,blablabla. To me, the guy is not that reliable as he is into drinking & smoking. She appears too innocent to be dating such a guy & I gave my advice. She might not really disclose all that transpired at the birthday party. I kept thinking the guy could have recorded the act, knowing well that she's stark drunk. What if our relationship leads to marriage & the guy begins threatening her with sex-tape or he leaks any sex tape involving her, how would I go about it? Aside her other sex life, this is most worrisome of all. My thinking/guess may be wrong, yet I do not want to be caught unaware, to avoid stories that touch later. This is a dilemma for me. I truly love her but my happiness matters a lot.
Don't hesitate to advise a brother.
Kindly overlook any grammatical blunders.
Thanks
[quote]The most worrying part was a time she got drunk with her friend at a birthday party & she mistakenly called one of her Ex-bfs (who she loved most) over & he took advantage of the moment to have his way with her again[/qoute]
imagine your words. you clearly knows this girl is like a LovePeddler and you want go and marry her. let's take this instance, you married her and she has a sexual transmistted disease what will you do? I can't say I will marry a virgin o, but if she has one done anything it's better I don't know because once I know she will irritate me.

3 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Ategberoson(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Every one have their standards or what they look for in people, not every guy can stand with a girl that drink, party and sleep around. Even if he loves her, there is a limit he doesn't go over.

my two posts is not related with what you're saying

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2020
Ategberoson:

my two posts is not related with what you're saying
Probably you didn't get the catch.

2 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2020
gaius01:

You may be curious to know especially when a conversation is leaning towards that topic.

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Westernlove: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2020
J111333:
Bad guys don enjoy all the ingredients in that girl finish and here is Mr. Niceguy coming to have leftovers...It's better to not know and have than to know and have.

Say no to simpism brotherly. Whatever thing you think you have for that girl is not love but iberibeism.

Learn to leave street dogs on streets no matter how friendly they appear..

Lol you sef, Your mind don dey strong very welll now Oooh, I'm not sure you will be getting married anytime soon..... grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by bigpicture001: 10:10am On Jul 24, 2020
SIR0:
There's a girl in my neighborhood who I can refer to as my home sister. We're so close. We share feelings, advice & keep nothing from one another, our love life inclusive. She has had quite a number of relationships and got disappointed in all. I've had one relationship too. There was a time I told her about my feelings towards her & she said she would have loved to accept my proposal but she couldn't handle double-dating. Well, I felt okay having let her know my feelings. I understood her decision & I don't think I was ready to be kept as a spare tyre, too. We moved on with our friendship. We talked both clean and dirty stuff. She would even tell me anytime she felt Hot & needed to see her boyfriend for sex.
In short, we are now having mixed feelings for one another. It could no longer be hidden on her face, too. As a lady, she's expecting me to make the first advance. Making the move is not my problem but the thoughts of some dirty talks we've had together. The most worrying part was a time she got drunk with her friend at a birthday party & she mistakenly called one of her Ex-bfs (who she loved most) over & he took advantage of the moment to have his way with her again. Though she claimed she was not sure if something really happened between them but she noticed she had no pant on when she woke up in the morning,,,blablabla. To me, the guy is not that reliable as he is into drinking & smoking. She appears too innocent to be dating such a guy & I gave my advice. She might not really disclose all that transpired at the birthday party. I kept thinking the guy could have recorded the act, knowing well that she's stark drunk. What if our relationship leads to marriage & the guy begins threatening her with sex-tape or he leaks any sex tape involving her, how would I go about it? Aside her other sex life, this is most worrisome of all. My thinking/guess may be wrong, yet I do not want to be caught unaware, to avoid stories that touch later. This is a dilemma for me. I truly love her but my happiness matters a lot.
Thanks

Baba get out from here. You no Wan date.... Wait till spotless angel from heaven come so you can see a spotless angel..

You urself, you dnt have past... Nonsense!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by MRLfoods: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2020
start looking forward, and try as much as possible to delete the past from your memory.
it's not real, believe me.
even if it looks real in your mind, train back your mind to move on to the next level
Call a relationship counselor or go for a vacation in a new environment for 1 month and engage yourself with new activities.

do these above mentioned and thank me Later.

Dont forget to also check my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by MRLfoods: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2020
start looking forward, and try as much as possible to delete the past from your memory.
it's not real, believe me.
even if it looks real in your mind, train back your mind to move on to the next level
Call a relationship counselor or go for a vacation in a new environment for 1 month and engage yourself with new activities.

do these above mentioned and thank me Later.

Dont forget to also check my signature for farm fresh chicken @ affordable rates & flexible delivery to your location within Lagos

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by luscioustrish(f): 10:40am On Jul 24, 2020
Most men can't handle the truth. You either continue with her OR move on to someone else.

7 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Greensquard(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2020
Recieve sense u simp..my friend grow some fv.cking balls and f.vcck ur share and move on..kill that stupid feeling u think is love..u no dey shame to fall inlove with olosho..gerarahiamen,fv.cvking beta male simp

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Omotakins(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2020
Don't get boxed by some sentimental pieces of advice, pls. Thank God for the privileged information at your disposal:it's for a purpose. The lady in question is a careless, love peddling individual with a lot of baggage, no doubt. Can you deal with this? Will the information you have about her not become a recurring course of discord between the two of you? If you can handle this, fine. If not, let go fast. I'm just baffled with the insane level of carelessness and total disregard for the sanctity of one's body associated with the youth of this generation!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Atolu01: 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
Usual slut-shaming thread by the original sluts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Damdammy: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
tega2luv:
Advising from experience, most mistakes we niggas do is that we are sometime too committed knowing about the past of our lovers and if shes honest enough to tell you the truth it starts hurting us and we start judging them whenever they make little mistake in the relationship, I once told my ex gf that her past life is of no interest to me but the present and future and she was open to me and told me severally her stories with guys in the past at a point i asked myself weda this babe still get womb sef, i went ahead out of curiosity to ask her like how many guys have dated her before me she should not lie and she told me excluding me it's around 12 guys, my fellow niaralanders that's the day everything changed bcux I keep wondering those are the numbers of guys when don knack this kpekus when she date oo , how about the ones when she no date when still chop clean mouth, my brother from that moment onwards I begin get double mind and whenever shes not with me I hardly believe anything she tells me bcux I now see her as loosed...to cut long stories short, if you cannot deals with the past of your lover never bother yourself digging what will eventually destroy you, focus on her and forget her past but since you cannot deal with it already kindly let her go in peace, this life no balance at all.

OP, PLS READ THIS AGAIN AND DIGEST IT.
If you can't forget about her past then, let let her go. If your concern is about the ex who might have her explicit contents with him. Now you're aware if such occurs in future...you can file a case against the so call ex and prevent the issue from escalating. #myopinion#.
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by CaveAdullam: 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
J111333:
Bad guys don enjoy all the ingredients in that girl finish and here is Mr. Niceguy coming to have leftovers...It's better to not know and have than to know and have.

Say no to simpism brotherly. Whatever thing you think you have for that girl is not love but iberibeism.

God bless you infinitely.

SIRO, you have successfully dodged a coming emotional asteroid, but your [i]iberibeism[i] is still clouding your sense of judgement.

Go read the book Rational male volume 1-3 by Rollo Tomassi to cure this stupidity of yours.

If insults are not welcomed, I'm still not sorry.

Simping is a disease!

13 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Michelle55: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
J111333:

Hmm.. So in other words, she's a dog okwaya
This illustration strong oh...

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by ayoblinks(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
You wan Marry farm tool, go ahead omo daada

2 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by MrSly(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
SIR0:
Thanks
You are a small boy. No more comments.

2 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by SavageResponse(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
You need to decide if you actually want to be with this person
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by naijahustlers(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
"In short, we are now having mixed feelings for one another" - Somebody should help me explain this part oh? I don't gerritt.

I think you are way too serious about this girl. Leave her so she can date boys who can handle her. I am saying this for you and not for her because if you continue, she will destroy you. Not because of her ways but because you chose the wrong type of woman for you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by instinct57vm(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
SIR0:
Thanks

Leave the poor girl alone biko, you’re not matured enough to handle the truth and you’re not to blame tho. This is why I tell ladies not to tell guys about their body counts or previous sexual escapades coz most guys can’t handle the truth. Or if they must tell a guy who’s insistent on knowing, they should just say 2 at most without details.
I’m married with a kid and my wife and I still joke and laugh about her previous sex life and viceversa. Life’s not that deep, las las if dem no tell you, you nogo know

13 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by luminouz(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
*sighs*

*walks outta thread*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by oyetpel(m): 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
luscioustrish:
Most men can't handle the truth. You either continue with her OR move on to someone else.

Men can't handle the whoring.

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Zabiboy: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2020

OP,
Dont worry man...
Just keep being yourself cheesy
Trust me, when she's done whoring about and her pvssy has been rammed, she'll run back to your arms....
Glady accept her.....You are a sweet, caring and nice guy every girl dreams of angry
NONSENSE AND BLADDERDASH
See how a nigga with balls is waisting his productive years... sad
If only i could borrow some people's time and add to mine angry

5 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Prof0fficial: 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
be a man stop nursing emotions for women... stop pant sniffing women.

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ok
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by NSK4U(m): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Is that all?
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Chirowman(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
wahala dey oo
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Wigetsolar: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Why some women keep it to themselves.
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Jkkkk
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Frankyboy1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Then break up
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
SIR0:
There's a girl in my neighborhood who I can refer to as my home sister. We're so close. We share feelings, advice & keep nothing from one another, our love life inclusive.

She has had quite a number of relationships and got disappointed in all. I've had one relationship too.

There was a time I told her about my feelings towards her & she said she would have loved to accept my proposal but she couldn't handle double-dating. Well, I felt okay having let her know my feelings. I understood her decision & I don't think I was ready to be kept as a spare tyre, too. We moved on with our friendship.

We talked both clean and dirty stuff. She would even tell me anytime she felt Hot & needed to see her boyfriend for sex. In short, we are now having mixed feelings for one another. It could no longer be hidden on her face, too.

As a lady, she's expecting me to make the first advance. Making the move is not my problem but the thoughts of some dirty talks we've had together. The most worrying part was a time she got drunk with her friend at a birthday party & she mistakenly called one of her Ex-bfs (who she loved most) over & he took advantage of the moment to have his way with her again. Though she claimed she was not sure if something really happened between them but she noticed she had no pant on when she woke up in the morning, blablabla. To me, the guy is not that reliable as he is into drinking & smoking. She appears too innocent to be dating such a guy & I gave my advice. She might not really disclose all that transpired at the birthday party. I kept thinking the guy could have recorded the act, knowing well that she's stark drunk. What if our relationship leads to marriage & the guy begins threatening her with sex-tape or he leaks any sex tape involving her, how would I go about it? Aside her other sex life, this is most worrisome of all.

My thinking/guess may be wrong, yet I do not want to be caught unaware, to avoid stories that touch later. This is a dilemma for me. I truly love her but my happiness matters a lot.

Thanks[/s]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.