Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her (81058 Views)

Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by vhuqnl(m): 9:19am On Jul 27, 2020
Ategberoson:

you have seen virgin man before? I get hymen?

the pride of relationship/marriage lies in ladies dignity and values. if those values and dignity had depreciated then such lady had become leftover
listen to yourself. useless talk. Virginity means no sex. If you have had sex before as a man, you have no right to demand a virgin wife. shut up your trash!

3 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by WilliamsDeGreat: 9:27am On Jul 27, 2020
SIR0:
There's a girl in my neighborhood who I can refer to as my home sister. We're so close. We share feelings, advice & keep nothing from one another, our love life inclusive.

She has had quite a number of relationships and got disappointed in all. I've had one relationship too.

There was a time I told her about my feelings towards her & she said she would have loved to accept my proposal but she couldn't handle double-dating. Well, I felt okay having let her know my feelings. I understood her decision & I don't think I was ready to be kept as a spare tyre, too. We moved on with our friendship.

We talked both clean and dirty stuff. She would even tell me anytime she felt Hot & needed to see her boyfriend for sex. In short, we are now having mixed feelings for one another. It could no longer be hidden on her face, too.

As a lady, she's expecting me to make the first advance. Making the move is not my problem but the thoughts of some dirty talks we've had together. The most worrying part was a time she got drunk with her friend at a birthday party & she mistakenly called one of her Ex-bfs (who she loved most) over & he took advantage of the moment to have his way with her again. Though she claimed she was not sure if something really happened between them but she noticed she had no pant on when she woke up in the morning, blablabla. To me, the guy is not that reliable as he is into drinking & smoking. She appears too innocent to be dating such a guy & I gave my advice. She might not really disclose all that transpired at the birthday party. I kept thinking the guy could have recorded the act, knowing well that she's stark drunk. What if our relationship leads to marriage & the guy begins threatening her with sex-tape or he leaks any sex tape involving her, how would I go about it? Aside her other sex life, this is most worrisome of all.

My thinking/guess may be wrong, yet I do not want to be caught unaware, to avoid stories that touch later. This is a dilemma for me. I truly love her but my happiness matters a lot.

Don't hesitate to advise a brother.
Kindly overlook any grammatical blunders.

Thanks

There are many clean and decent girls outside

2 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by opusingi: 9:32am On Jul 27, 2020
SIMPs like this should be rounded up and shot in the head.
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Ategberoson(m): 9:37am On Jul 27, 2020
vhuqnl:

listen to yourself. useless talk. Virginity means no sex. If you have had sex before as a man, you have no right to demand a virgin wife. shut up your trash!

virginity is another biological meaning for hymen. some athletic ladies lose their hymen on the verge of exercise so how does virgin means no sex?

lolz! I met my fiance as a virgin and I'm proud of that, I hope other men can emulate me and allow you these wayward naive olosho ladies to stay still until you enter menopause

I think you non virgin ladies should go and beg those that spoil you people for marriage. stop looking for innocent men to give your leftover body

and let me warn you, next time you use the words shut up for me, I will make you have a sad day that day. this is my last civil response to you, you will get a worse one aftermath

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Slimsly100(f): 9:37am On Jul 27, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Am out of ideas...this your case strong grin grin

Let's wait for the elders
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2020
tega2luv:
Advising from experience, most mistakes we niggas do is that we are sometime too committed knowing about the past of our lovers and if shes honest enough to tell you the truth it starts hurting us and we start judging them whenever they make little mistake in the relationship, I once told my ex gf that her past life is of no interest to me but the present and future and she was open to me and told me severally her stories with guys in the past at a point i asked myself weda this babe still get womb sef, i went ahead out of curiosity to ask her like how many guys have dated her before me she should not lie and she told me excluding me it's around 12 guys, my fellow niaralanders that's the day everything changed bcux I keep wondering those are the numbers of guys when don knack this kpekus when she date oo , how about the ones when she no date when still chop clean mouth, my brother from that moment onwards I begin get double mind and whenever shes not with me I hardly believe anything she tells me bcux I now see her as loosed...to cut long stories short, if you cannot deals with the past of your lover never bother yourself digging what will eventually destroy you, focus on her and forget her past but since you cannot deal with it already kindly let her go in peace, this life no balance at all.

Boss,
12 na small number,if you hear some true testimonies !

J
A
P
A
A
A
A
A
A
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by musa7m(m): 9:57am On Jul 27, 2020
punisha:
Well, if u can see that she he did not relate with her that much she why then go to the wedding and eat? Somepeople even scored better is not?
I'm asking u OP.
what are you saying ?

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by purplecoco(f): 10:14am On Jul 27, 2020
BoboNogoDie:

Why should anyone have multiple body counts?
You can't have multiple body counts and expect me to treat you special or love you passionately.
Virginity is the most precious gift a woman can give a man - see Regina and Ned...
If you lose your virginity to a nobody and irrelevant person, that's your business. I can't love some who has lost her values and virtue to someone not even important in her life. I hate leftovers.
Remember I never said multiple body counts for a girl. I was referring you in your initial post. If you mess around with different girls in your life and end up with a potential girlfriend/wife do not try to play that game of her being a virgin or saint. When you not innocent too.

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2020
purplecoco:
Remember I never said multiple body counts for a girl. I was referring you in your initial post. If you mess around with different girls in your life and end up with a potential girlfriend/wife do not try to play that game of her being a virgin or saint. When you not innocent too.
Preety Gurl, hw u doin?
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Samuelxxx(m): 10:49am On Jul 27, 2020
A good girl body count is like 10 you see 12 you no thank god �just dey pray say na 12 sef
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Ajsmart(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2020
It isn’t wise to get into a romantic relationship with a girl who is comfortable enough to get drunk. It’s a HUGE sign of irresponsibility, mental weakness and carelessness. Would you really like to be involved with a girl who can easily spread her vjay for others to drill, spit and trash?

SIR0:
There's a girl in my neighborhood who I can refer to as my home sister. We're so close. We share feelings, advice & keep nothing from one another, our love life inclusive.

She has had quite a number of relationships and got disappointed in all. I've had one relationship too.

There was a time I told her about my feelings towards her & she said she would have loved to accept my proposal but she couldn't handle double-dating. Well, I felt okay having let her know my feelings. I understood her decision & I don't think I was ready to be kept as a spare tyre, too. We moved on with our friendship.

We talked both clean and dirty stuff. She would even tell me anytime she felt Hot & needed to see her boyfriend for sex. In short, we are now having mixed feelings for one another. It could no longer be hidden on her face, too.

As a lady, she's expecting me to make the first advance. Making the move is not my problem but the thoughts of some dirty talks we've had together. The most worrying part was a time she got drunk with her friend at a birthday party & she mistakenly called one of her Ex-bfs (who she loved most) over & he took advantage of the moment to have his way with her again. Though she claimed she was not sure if something really happened between them but she noticed she had no pant on when she woke up in the morning, blablabla. To me, the guy is not that reliable as he is into drinking & smoking. She appears too innocent to be dating such a guy & I gave my advice. She might not really disclose all that transpired at the birthday party. I kept thinking the guy could have recorded the act, knowing well that she's stark drunk. What if our relationship leads to marriage & the guy begins threatening her with sex-tape or he leaks any sex tape involving her, how would I go about it? Aside her other sex life, this is most worrisome of all.

My thinking/guess may be wrong, yet I do not want to be caught unaware, to avoid stories that touch later. This is a dilemma for me. I truly love her but my happiness matters a lot.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by vhuqnl(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2020
Ategberoson:

virginity is another biological meaning for hymen. some athletic ladies lose their hymen on the verge of exercise so how does virgin means no sex?

lolz! I met my fiance as a virgin and I'm proud of that, I hope other men can emulate me and allow you these wayward naive olosho ladies to stay still until you enter menopause

I think you non virgin ladies should go and beg those that spoil you people for marriage. stop looking for innocent men to give your leftover body

and let me warn you, next time you use the words shut up for me, I will make you have a sad day that day. this is my last civil response to you, you will get a worse one aftermath
Bleep off aint no female, you male hoe.
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2020
Ategberoson:

this ur comment is harsh... but I like it
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by ekaF(f): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2020
Samuelxxx:
A good girl body count is like 10 you see 12 you no thank god �just dey pray say na 12 sef

10 is good? Well, different strokes
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Wroxxane: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2020
BoboNogoDie:

Why should anyone have multiple body counts?
You can't have multiple body counts and expect me to treat you special or love you passionately.
Virginity is the most precious gift a woman can give a man - see Regina and Ned...
If you lose your virginity to a nobody and irrelevant person, that's your business. I can't love some who has lost her values and virtue to someone not even important in her life. I hate leftovers.

Are you a virgin yourself? If you are, cool. If you aren't then you're a low class hypocrite.
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 27, 2020
purplecoco:

wait... this statement u ladies make..i don't get it....is it "misery loves company" kinda thing??
how does sleeping with a woman several men has slept with disqualifies a man from wanting a virgin....

I would kind of understand if u say that a man that has disvirgined a girl in the past and refuse to mary her shouldn't be looking for another one..afterall he had the opportunity once before..... but a girl that several other men have entered if possible with several abortions??
is like saying I don't have the right to own a new car becos I've driven a car a 7th hand vehicle several other people have used before....

3 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Otunbalai(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2020
i will advice you go ahead and make the move and stop worrying about some imaginations and all...even other ladies you might come across if you refuse dating her might also be a future victim of what you are currently imagine. the good thing now is that you are fully aware of such act and if such occurrence later appear in the future, it wont be more of a heart break, you guys would both deal with the guy together...if you refuse to make the move, you might end of regretting this for the rest of your life....if you really love her, look beyond her past and move on with her to the future...if it end well, good for you and if it doesn't lead to marriage, then you would know deeply in your heart that you made the move .....
My advice, Go for here....
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wroxxane:

Are you a virgin yourself? If you are, cool. If you aren't then you're a low class hypocrite.

lol...let me ask this please.....do u people realise it's becos it's suddenly hard to find a virgin that's why people just settle for the available....
is there anything cool about marrying a woman that has slept several men with a couple of abortion history....??
they might be hypocrites for calling a nonvirgin lady bad. if they themselves aren't virgins...
...but it's funny when u call people hypocrite for wanting to try somthimg different from what they've experienced b4...must I drive a used car all my life becos I started with a car other people have used

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Fdada: 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Broda, the devil you know its better than an angel you dont know, I will advice you to stick to her
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
ekaF:

10 is good? Well, different strokes

10 men..? The world is no longer a good place....
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by ehmmy11(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
kaima1984:
This is why i encourage lady's to Zip their mouths while in a relationship,men can never be trusted

Whether they zip it or not.. Men are very aware of what goes on...once a man makes up his mind to investigate your past trust me it's a matter of time ...how can you as a woman refuse to answer me when i ask about your past or give an answer contrary to some traits have seen in you haha you just lighted a fire any sane man will dig deeper without your consent it's better to just come clean ... It's your body your choice, it's also my decision to accept or not let's keep the energy

4 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
Otunbalai:
i will advice you go ahead and make the move and stop worrying about some imaginations and all...even other ladies you might come across if you refuse dating her might also be a future victim of what you are currently imagine. the good thing now is that you are fully aware of such act and if such occurrence later appear in the future, it wont be more of a heart break, you guys would both deal with the guy together...if you refuse to make the move, you might end of regretting this for the rest of your life....if you really love her, look beyond her past and move on with her to the future...if it end well, good for you and if it doesn't lead to marriage, then you would know deeply in your heart that you made the move .....
My advice, Go for here....

This is not mere imagination... the lady the OP described is not a decent lady.......lets stop all this she was truthful...blablabla...some people take pride in negative things..that’s not being truthful... i once met a girl that said she has strafed D’banj twice....I have female “friends” that talk about their sexcapdes on boat cruise with rich men.... is that being truthful?

The guy has every reason to worry that lady will uphold marriage values or if something might go wrong tomorrow ....what do people even mean by it’s better that he knows.... knows that she could spread her leg later, or someone may have a nude pics, or what?? What’s comforting about knowing such trashy information??

believe it or not...women that find it easy pulling pant before marriage won’t suddenly turn to mother Theresa becos she’s got a ring on her finger...

2 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Fdada:
Broda, the devil you know its better than an angel you dont know, I will advice you to stick to her

This your statement was valid in the days of our fathers...,,, in this age ??where women at age 26 have 10-15 body counts with several abortion on their CV....Abeg, Abeg, Abeg, Let the devil go to another place....

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Ategberoson(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
vhuqnl:

Bleep off aint no female, you male hoe.

you're a used toy that's why you're pained, I pity the naive man you will end up with
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by shomutuski(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
SIR0:

Thanks

First of! I need to slap sense into your numb brain!!

That relationship train got wrecked the minute she started telling you her past. No man can wave that shit aside.

Wake up from your genjutsu and see the world for what it is. That girl is in her hoe phase and she's loving it.

You're already one of her retirement plan bruh. After mileage on that pussy, you'll get your turn.

Protect your interest, you just wanna fck like everyone else so stop using love to deceive the poor lady.

Take your chance and drop at the next bustop.

You becoming a simp too, Every nigga out there should be about their own interests from now on.

Find yourself another babe dude, she belongs to the streets.

4 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Wroxxane: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
1StopRudeness:

lol...let me ask this please.....do u people realise it's becos it's suddenly hard to find a virgin that's why people just settle for the available....
is there anything cool about marrying a woman that has slept several men with a couple of abortion history....??
they might be hypocrites for calling a nonvirgin lady bad. if they themselves aren't virgins...
...but it's funny when u call people hypocrite for wanting to try somthimg different from what they've experienced b4...must I drive a used car all my life becos I started with a car other people have used

My point is, why complain about someone else's mileage when you've accrued a few hundred kilometers yourself? When you make a mess of your abode, you don't get to chastise somebody else for doing the same. A blackened pot kanut be calling a kettle black nao, all these woman/body shaming ko necesstree

2 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by vhuqnl(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ategberoson:

you're a used toy that's why you're pained, I pity the naive man you will end up with
Bitcch, I'm a guy. Fuccck off, go marry a whoree, and leave virgin for male virgins
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by PrincewithGod(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
Give your life to Christ and flee fornication to avoid hell fire,

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
wisper2jah:
I reserve my comment till it gets to the front page

And here we are...

1 Like

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by ehmmy11(m): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Eileene:
For those saying forget her past forget her past they obviously don't know that our past, present and future are what makes us.You can't just cut it out of your life it will always come back to haunt u.

You really say it the way it is.... I wonder how one person will do the right thing and be decent and others will be wayward then they say it doesn't matter but they don't want to settle down with their fellow wayward group ...anybody that choose to be a fool is free
Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wroxxane:

My point is, why complain about someone else's mileage when you've accrued a few hundred kilometers yourself? When you make a mess of your abode, you don't get to chastise somebody else for doing the same. A blackened pot kanut be calling a kettle black nao, all these woman/body shaming ko necesstree

The truth of the matter that u people are trying to consciously avoid is that men and women are not the same in anatomy....This is why men complain about women with dangerous body counts and possibly cascades of abortion to match...

...Men do not get wider or deeper vag!naa or get pregnant or evacuate zygotes from their wombs.....

...Men do not come with equal packages down there...therefor a man will worry if he’s a fit with the women he want to spend his life with.... it doesn’t matter if he has had random sexual in the past....
if u are unlucky to meet a lady who’s sex career started with men of 15inches and u happen to be 4inches... u know u have entered one chance.....

every body approach marriage with the for-life mentality..... so why would u expect him to choose a woman the same way he casually did in a club he visited.....
this is the more reason women need to think..... they spread their legs casually for any tom, d!ck and harry in the name of dating when they are not ready for marriage, forgetting that men don’t like to decide casually when they want to get married....
who will actually raise their hands when asked “who wants a lady with 15body counts and 5abortions??.”... I’m sure u wouldn’t either, whether u have slept with a woman in the past or not.....

2 Likes

Re: The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her by adexking119(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
That's deap

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.