Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,313 members, 7,819,067 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused (10747 Views)

Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:00am On Jul 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
I just want you to point out how the post u quoted has anything to do with redpills!africa thingy.... ?? I dey wait..

no wonder men like you are clueless about women when its obvious your homo self is ready to mount MEN'S NYANSH!

seanwilliam:
you are a mumu man.. even if I find transgender attractive ...how is it your problem? That u find it repulsive doesnt me I should reason along with u...

So what connection does this have to do with redpillsm? Dont be dumb

any man who would not mind being with a shêmale are closet HOMOS because you fully well know that this is a MAN you are attracted to (regardless of how good "his" tittays/nyansh looks)... then you will now come on NL and act as whatever and/or put your mouth on issue about ALPHA MALES?!!!? you better keep quiet yeah!
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Ebenezar2O2O: 1:04am On Jul 25, 2020
Terryishere:

How hard is it for you to ignore a frustrated American? Stop addressing me as Khiaa.
shut up, you are the person operating both this moniker and that of khiaa's and I'll ensure you're banned.
I will deal with you.
I hate you black Americans cos you lots feel so on top of the world
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Terryishere: 1:15am On Jul 25, 2020
Ebenezar2O2O:
shut up, you are the person operating both this moniker and that of khiaa's and I'll ensure you're banned.
I will deal with you.
I hate you black Americans cos you lots feel so on top of the world

LMAO grin grin You hate us because we feel on top of the world!!! Would you love us if we felt we were at the bottom of the barrel as you obviously feel about yourself? Get some self esteem and leave me out of your self hatred. Ban me? You can do whatever you like. grin
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Terryishere: 1:29am On Jul 25, 2020
olisaEze:

Wehdone minister of information, whether black or white an American will definitely cause issues for you if they suspect u have played on their emotions. As for "the biggest liars on the planet" look to ur own government!

My government is ran by whites, like I said, the biggest liars on the planet.
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by seanwilliam(m): 1:36am On Jul 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

no wonder men like you are clueless about women when its obvious your homo self is ready to mount MEN'S NYANSH!

any man who would not mind being with a shêmale are closet HOMOS because you fully well know that this is a MAN you are attracted to (regardless of how good "his" tittays/nyansh looks)... then you will now come on NL and act as whatever and/or put your mouth on issue about ALPHA MALES?!!!? you better keep quiet yeah!
bobo yi, u no get sense I swear.. haba, my aim of that post was to let the op know the 'rare opportunity ' of leaving this shit hole on a platter of Gold..u dey here dey talk about being attracted to yansh .. who that one help ? Bobo if you no understand something, call my attention to it, I will explain than for u to dey commit fallacy

2 Likes

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Bizibi(m): 1:42am On Jul 25, 2020
I will kindly decline immediately.... someone Will burst my ass because of green card and I am sure some of them here are ready to hump on the transgendered d**k.People are really desperate.

2 Likes

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:51am On Jul 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
bobo yi, u no get sense I swear.. haba, my aim of that post was to let the op know the 'rare opportunity ' of leaving this shit hole on a platter of Gold..u dey here dey talk about being attracted to yansh .. who that one help ? Bobo if you no understand something, call my attention to it, I will explain than for u to dey commit fallacy

bro, there are many ways that a man can leave Nigeria, but if "you" believe that going to Atlanta to be in a r/ship with a man (parading as a woman) is a valid/legit way to get away from Nigeria, then closet homo you are.... because no matter how you wanna look at this issue, thats a MAN, you would consider going to live with in Atlanta (and thats a man's nyansh you would therefore be mounting).

thats some brokeback mountain kinda shiit!

[img]https://media./images/5450f4257851488d33efe7d396be3120/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by ednut1(m): 2:20am On Jul 25, 2020
With trump ban on Nigerians which visa he or she wan use carry you come lol

3 Likes

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 25, 2020
Michelle55:
[/b]
Video calls

I'm still confused. Was she opening it for him or what?
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by RichieMichie: 2:59am On Jul 25, 2020
LizBathory:
RichieMichie, DikediMighty et al

See your Naija brothers. They'd be quick to show much much they want to kill all gays but they're willing to bust it open for a transgender. What kind of hypocrisy is this? And when I say 95% of "straight" Naija men aren't so straight, they'd want to strangle me lolololol. I wish they'd start living their truth.
LOL, these things ain't new. The promise of money and a better living condition , who wouldn't want that? grin
Even here in Nigeria, so many are Gay for pay but are raving homophobes online. Nonsense and stupid lot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by LizBathory(f): 3:16am On Jul 25, 2020
sorry I mentioned the wrong person, I thought you were someone else.
omokoginimi:

Who is this? Do I know you? And why am I being mentioned here?
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Gmailboy(m): 3:33am On Jul 25, 2020
SavageResponse:

Sorry o, your situation must have been very hopeless for you to believe that a dog in the US has a better chance than you in Nigeria! angry

We dey talk better you dey talk country where nothing works.. Oga you're merely existing in Naija and nothing more. And dude there's nothing savage about your response..
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Originalsly: 3:39am On Jul 25, 2020
Bro.... I hear you. Never go against your conscience. There are men who have no problem having sex with another man (homosexuality) .... there are men who have no problem having sex with animals (beastiality).... and there are those who just can't... who are likely to lose their minds or commit suicide if they do. A man is a man... taking out his penis and scrotum and making passage does not change the fact that he is still a man.... that does not make him a woman. In photos... as you have seen .. he looks like a woman but is not... he does not have a womb etc that defines one as a woman. You are still seeing him as a man and to marry is to be wedded to another man. I know one such transgender.... very well known... knew him before the 'sex change' ... and still wonder how one can deceive the mind to believe he is now a woman. On a one nite stand... I can understand... but for you... it will be an every nite stand... the parading in public... the introduction to his friends.... this is my husband BrownJay ..... the kisses being planted on you in public .... while in the presence of an old school mate you run into.... think you can handle this?.... life after COVID-19 marriage?
Bro.... let him know your conscience wouldn't allow you to have a romantic relationship but you have no problem being a friend. Let him know that although you can do with some extra cash.....he should no longer send the money for ticket etc . He may send it... or some anyways.... and may continue to do so if the friendship continues. I'm almost sure you'll gain a whole lot more than if you go the 'scam route'.

2 Likes

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by meobizy(f): 4:22am On Jul 25, 2020
OP likes dick, he doesn’t know it yet.
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Soulsymbol99: 6:07am On Jul 25, 2020
As her love sweet na so her hatred go bitter undecided as u have no luv her if she/he notice any sign of infidelity, she/he will either inject u wit stuff or simply use her/his........she/him go say na self defense. Then we go see the headline news AFRICAN AMERICAN KILLED BY LOVER grin End of story, life goes on cool
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Michelle55: 6:38am On Jul 25, 2020
pDudd:

I'm still confused. Was she opening it for him or what?
Yeah. Something like that smiley

1 Like

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by multibee(f): 6:43am On Jul 25, 2020
taylor88:
No long Talk here I need strong advice We’ve been friends on Facebook for over two years I never asked her for a dime you wouldn’t know she was a man before surgery we do video calls I see boobs and pussy with beautiful face sexy body till she broke the most scary news to me

I took off stopped texting or calling her for a year now she came back last month with the communication told me she likes me(God forbid me that hates the word gay) offered to make all the necessary paperwork’s and send money to me to take care of my own parts here like passports and all the rest she even connected me to a Ghanaian man who married one of her nurse friend so the guy Dey always instruct me here too

She’s 34. Black American, tall and a Registered Nurse she Bought her own house lives alone in Atlanta promised to get me a job ASAP

But I can’t even swallow the thoughts of marrying or making love to a transgender I might throw up on just a mere thought but she’s serious and u know how this country hard reach

She wants to send money down here on Monday but I need the money but don’t want to go, what do I do now on the other hand I wouldn’t want to be tagged a scammer or played her for her money

I would have given it a chance if I had a brother or married with kids but I can’t right now

Guys what do I do Monday it’s almost here please advice
bro give me her number, blood dey my eyes ooooo
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by JOACHINpedro: 6:49am On Jul 25, 2020
Bizibi:
I will kindly decline immediately.... someone Will burst my ass because of green card and I am sure some of them here are ready to hump on the transgendered d**k .People are really desperate.
The op saw a pussy
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Hisduchess(f): 6:51am On Jul 25, 2020
Men are gold diggers too ooo.just imagine the poster and the people advising him.if nah woman ask this question now nah yen yen yen you go dey hear. Double standard and hypocritical people sad
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by seanwilliam(m): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, there are many ways that a man can leave Nigeria, but if "you" believe that going to Atlanta to be in a r/ship with a man (parading as a woman) is a valid/legit way to get away from Nigeria, then closet homo you are.... because no matter how you wanna look at this issue, thats a MAN, you would consider going to live with in Atlanta (and thats a man's nyansh you would therefore be mounting).

thats some brokeback mountain kinda shiit!

[img]https://media./images/5450f4257851488d33efe7d396be3120/tenor.gif[/img]
so you have problem with gay people? What's wrong with having different perception about sexuality? So referring to your first quote, what does my sexuality have to do with alpha Male'sm?? Answer me oo
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Jaqenhghar: 7:54am On Jul 25, 2020
taylor88:
No long Talk here I need strong advice We’ve been friends on Facebook for over two years I never asked her for a dime you wouldn’t know she was a man before surgery we do video calls I see boobs and pussy with beautiful face sexy body till she broke the most scary news to me

I took off stopped texting or calling her for a year now she came back last month with the communication told me she likes me(God forbid me that hates the word gay) offered to make all the necessary paperwork’s and send money to me to take care of my own parts here like passports and all the rest she even connected me to a Ghanaian man who married one of her nurse friend so the guy Dey always instruct me here too

She’s 34. Black American, tall and a Registered Nurse she Bought her own house lives alone in Atlanta promised to get me a job ASAP

But I can’t even swallow the thoughts of marrying or making love to a transgender I might throw up on just a mere thought but she’s serious and u know how this country hard reach

She wants to send money down here on Monday but I need the money but don’t want to go, what do I do now on the other hand I wouldn’t want to be tagged a scammer or played her for her money

I would have given it a chance if I had a brother or married with kids but I can’t right now

You dont like her yet you want to go.If you go you must deliver. If you fail to deliver and he reports you for scamming him you will have alot more to worry about. ......LGTBQ rights are very strong there so you gotta keep your disgust to yourself or else you might find yourself unemployed for a long time
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Jaqenhghar: 7:56am On Jul 25, 2020
Julibet:
Don't collect his/her/shis (I no even know which pronoun I go use) money if you don't want to go. If you do, there's no difference between you and those hush guys.

Politely decline and leave the person(again lack of pronoun to use sad ) alone. Good luck
That one go hard for the average Niggerian. He will want to have his cake and eat it. Na there wahala go start
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Jaqenhghar: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Many guys here not happy you found jander that wanna carry you financially oo, better use your sense. Go jand and manage. She might tell u that just to test u.
Go and manage ko?
grin grin grin
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Dreyton36: 8:21am On Jul 25, 2020
Collect money and tell her/him to send the money
Chat me up and send me your flight ticket when you're landing, and I'll get someone to pick you up and take you away to a different city asap and do some changes to your entry
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by phemmyfour: 8:24am On Jul 25, 2020
taylor88:

You can leave after the paper works. Let the shim konw that you are no longer interested
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2020
LizBathory:
sorry I mentioned the wrong person, I thought you were someone else.

Thank you sis
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2020
taylor88:

LOL I don't believe your story but it is up to you to decide. If you are already comfortable in Naija, pls desist from making such a move. If you're still hustling, go for it but don't forget to take your Number 6 along. There should be a loophole in this arrangement that you can take advantage of without you having to get intimate with her.
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by ruggedtimi(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2020
ennon92:
Young man, i know ur mind is made already...All u want to do is just collect the money, then block her on FB afterwards..But i hope ur news wont come on Nairaland front page "Nigerian man wanted by FBI for online dating scam"

Or maybe naso God wan take pick ur call, What do i know
no be scam. The trans insisted to send the money without the guy asking
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Hdanny(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2020
Gmailboy:
Obodo-Oyinbo on a platter of gold, pesin wey get head no get cap.. Took me years of formats and sleepless nights and multiple late night bombings to fly to odinary Cyprus...but we thank God sha.. Na him you come see dey search internet for answers.. Oga Dog for yankee ehn, e get hope pass pesin wey dey naija dey collect 400k monthly
Bro you get my mail??
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Meteng: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2020
Officialgarri:

Na like this HushPuppi first start.
And na like Hushpuppy e go end if him no careful
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by SweetCunt97(f): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Go and manage ko?
grin grin grin
My dear, no b only say e turn from man to woman? I wonder y Nigerians don't love deeply to overlook some certain things.
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by SweetCunt97(f): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2020
Bizibi:
I will kindly decline immediately.... someone Will burst my ass because of green card and I am sure some of them here are ready to hump on the transgendered d**k.People are really desperate.
She don remove d d**k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. / Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) / Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.