Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused (10735 Views)

Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by VicM6: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2020
is just like jumping in to a moving car.... if you knw you knw.
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by piper20(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Is it not just to go ? undecided Go there and explain everything to her.
sense no go kil u�
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Openbusiness4: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2020
Officialgarri:

Na like this HushPuppi first start.
grin
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Openbusiness4: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2020
So many super story for Nairaland dis weekend. Wetin dey occur grin
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

bro, them shemales are more vindictive than women, the dude will hunt him down and/or have his visa revoked on the spot. the only way to land in the US is if he accept to "do the right thing", and become this man's lover, lol! (aka green card for nyansh mounting and new gay lifestyle)
hahaha then in such a case op would have been better off with an oyibo grandma cheesy
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by DikeDiMighty: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
LizBathory:
RichieMichie, DikediMighty et al

See your Naija brothers. They'd be quick to show much much they want to kill all gays but they're willing to bust it open for a transgender. What kind of hypocrisy is this? And when I say 95% of "straight" Naija men aren't so straight, they'd want to strangle me lolololol. I wish they'd start living their truth.
Such is the hypocrisy of the average Nigerian grin

Yeye people everywhere. Same people that will be fvcking many girls at the same time and still condemn other people as "sinners" cheesy
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by mmadu4: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Before you take her money Think Twice remember she knows you and she has your pictures on Facebook so if you take her Money and Run Away is easier for her to report you and get you arrested so think twice before you make any move
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
so you have problem with gay people? What's wrong with having different perception about sexuality?

BWAAAAAAAAAAAH see this undercover gay fool trying to change the subject!!!!
for your information, i have no problem with gays/lesbians/unicorns or whatever is out there. everyone has the right to live the life they choose for themselves....BUT, what i am fully against are undercover confused gays/lesbians (like yourself) who A) pretend to be straight while you would willingly go to live and fukc some other dude in atlanta, in order to get a green card or B) gays/lesbians who fully well know they are homosexuals but will gladly date/marry a straight person (aka knowingly waste a person's life/time and energy)... but most importantly what i dislike the most are C) deluded undercover gay men like yourself who come on NL to talk about redpill and Alpha male up and down, while deep down you are just a TUTTI FRUTTI

So referring to your first quote, what does my sexuality have to do with alpha Male'sm?? Answer me oo

for your education of the day: YOU CANT BE GAY (aka being fukced in the nyansh like a biitch) AND CALL YOURSELF AN ALPHA MALE

[img]https://media1./images/3cdcb596b0da22d90c700f24891e306f/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by 2nattie(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Linus
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by seanwilliam(m): 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

BWAAAAAAAAAAAH see this undercover gay fool trying to change the subject!!!!
for your information, i have no problem with gays/lesbians/unicorns or whatever is out there. everyone has the right to live the life they choose for themselves....BUT, what i am fully against are undercover confused gays/lesbians (like yourself) who A) pretend to be straight while you would willingly go to live and fukc some other dude in atlanta, in order to get a green card or B) gays/lesbians who fully well know they are homosexuals but will gladly date/marry a straight person (aka knowingly waste a person's life/time and energy)... but most importantly what i dislike the most are C) deluded undercover gay men like yourself who come on NL to talk about redpill and Alpha male up and down, while deep down you are just a TUTTI FRUTTI

for your education of the day: YOU CANT BE GAY (aka being fukced in the nyansh like a biitch) AND CALL YOURSELF AN ALPHA MALE

[img]https://media1./images/3cdcb596b0da22d90c700f24891e306f/tenor.gif[/img]
is that why he take u 3 day to come on with a reply? grin
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
is that why he take u 3 day to come on with a reply? grin

sorry bro, i had a heavy weekend... some people have to work on this side of the world...unlike people like yourself who want to turn into good for nothing gay biitches for a living.

1 Like

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Ebenezar2O2O: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2020
[s]
Terryishere:

My government is ran by whites, like I said, the biggest liars on the planet.
[/s]
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Ebenezar2O2O: 9:58am On Jul 29, 2020
[s]
Terryishere:

LMAO grin grin You hate us because we feel on top of the world!!! Would you love us if we felt we were at the bottom of the barrel as you obviously feel about yourself? Get some self esteem and leave me out of your self hatred. Ban me? You can do whatever you like. grin
[/s]
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by SavageResponse(m): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2020
Gmailboy:

We dey talk better you dey talk country where nothing works.. Oga you're merely existing in Naija and nothing more. And dude there's nothing savage about your response..

You are probably suffering and frustrated in Nigeria that does not mean everyone else in Nigeria is a sufferhead like you! grin
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by pansophist(m): 11:24am On Jul 31, 2020
Just reading about this alone disgust my soul. Yuck

On a serious note, do not think you can deceive him into bringing you to the US, and you elope, that will be your biggest mistake. I live in the west, so I have met many of this transgender, they are the most confused, unhappy, miserable people you'll ever meet. Being a partner to one is basically hell on earth and you'll rather prefer to live in an Indian slum.

Check out suicide rate amongst trangenders, it's extremely high, and even more go for reassignment surgery. Also, trans are an epitome of weak people who believe the grass is green on the other side, they can't accept themselves and somehow wants the world to accept them. Most importantly, if you're looking for a child, forget it. Unless you wanna adopt, and that's if your "wife" wants to.

I'm not sure how old you are, but every matured adult knows that they should never put themselves in a position of weakness where they have to depend on others, especially confused sets like an Akata trans. All the hormones pumped into their body during surgery has a huge effect on their psyche. And if she is that high quality of a woman, she could easily get a partner in the US and not gamble with an African stranger, to live ever after. Use your head if have one mate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by oxiide22(m): 9:16am On Feb 11, 2023
taylor88:
No long Talk here I need strong advice We’ve been friends on Facebook for over two years I never asked her for a dime you wouldn’t know she was a man before surgery we do video calls I see boobs and pussy with beautiful face sexy body till she broke the most scary news to me

I took off stopped texting or calling her for a year now she came back last month with the communication told me she likes me(God forbid me that hates the word gay) offered to make all the necessary paperwork’s and send money to me to take care of my own parts here like passports and all the rest she even connected me to a Ghanaian man who married one of her nurse friend so the guy Dey always instruct me here too

She’s 34. Black American, tall and a Registered Nurse she Bought her own house lives alone in Atlanta promised to get me a job ASAP

But I can’t even swallow the thoughts of marrying or making love to a transgender I might throw up on just a mere thought but she’s serious and u know how this country hard reach

She wants to send money down here on Monday but I need the money but don’t want to go, what do I do now on the other hand I wouldn’t want to be tagged a scammer or played her for her money

I would have given it a chance if I had a brother or married with kids but I can’t right now

Guys what do I do Monday it’s almost here please advice
this is a fat lie

1 Like

Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Kobicove(m): 11:35am On May 31, 2023
Officialgarri:

Na like this HushPuppi first start.

grin
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Waffarianman(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2023
Blike suffer no dey taya you. Transgender na human like you go after a while game change then Kain your line na wah 4u oo
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by LagosG: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2023
SweetCunt97:
It's not a scam. He should collect and process and go over there. The op lacks sense of survival.
He lacks any sense whatsoever. Obviously this post is a lie
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by Kaykay999(m): 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
For me ehh
I go reason her/him that i owe a huge loan here.
I will agree to process the visa but she/he will help me settle the loan first.
Once e settle that loan Omo i will start whining her until she/he blocks me.
Re: American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:
No long Talk here I need strong advice We’ve been friends on Facebook for over two years I never asked her for a dime you wouldn’t know she was a man before surgery we do video calls I see boobs and pussy with beautiful face sexy body till she broke the most scary news to me

I took off stopped texting or calling her for a year now she came back last month with the communication told me she likes me(God forbid me that hates the word gay) offered to make all the necessary paperwork’s and send money to me to take care of my own parts here like passports and all the rest she even connected me to a Ghanaian man who married one of her nurse friend so the guy Dey always instruct me here too

She’s 34. Black American, tall and a Registered Nurse she Bought her own house lives alone in Atlanta promised to get me a job ASAP

But I can’t even swallow the thoughts of marrying or making love to a transgender I might throw up on just a mere thought but she’s serious and u know how this country hard reach

She wants to send money down here on Monday but I need the money but don’t want to go, what do I do now on the other hand I wouldn’t want to be tagged a scammer or played her for her money

I would have given it a chance if I had a brother or married with kids but I can’t right now

Guys what do I do Monday it’s almost here please advice

Which one is she is 34? He is 34.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Indigenous Brazilian Women(lovely Photos 18+) / Dont Show Weakness (for Men Only) / His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.