Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,288 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now (3576 Views)

How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] / How To Get Free N300 Airtime On Palm Pay Now(screenshots) / Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by Mivici: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
FAKE STORY!
YOU SAID SHE CALLED YOU THIS EVENING,
WHEN DID 3:50PM BECOME EVENING?
the weather was somehow, didn't check my time. grin
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mivici:
the weather was somehow, didn't check my time. grin
grin Ok then, incase you still dont need the money or you feel it is too much, my account is wide open.
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by Lekan239(m): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mivici:
shey na everything be lie ni
I never doubted it wasn't
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by merieam16(f): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrSly:
Some guys are just stupid. You clearly told her you could only lend her the money as you were also down financially. She is now trying to fulfill her own part of the bargain and you are here with lame write up. Just take a look at your topic "I lend my girlfriend 75k and now she wants to pay back' now what exactly are you surprised at? It is no news when a debtor pays back her debt. It shows she has integrity. You might be loosing a life partner thanks to your pride.
dats he's exact fear.
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by stormborn28(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrSly:
Some guys are just stupid. You clearly told her you could only lend her the money as you were also down financially. She is now trying to fulfill her own part of the bargain and you are here with lame write up. Just take a look at your topic "I lend my girlfriend 75k and now she wants to pay back' now what exactly are you surprised at? It is no news when a debtor pays back her debt. It shows she has integrity. You might be loosing a life partner thanks to your pride.
dont mind the guy... He needs slaps every day
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by Thurmieee: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mivici:
I don see the alart, abeg come tru night club for enugu tonight.... wire my email if possible

Bro abeg show me love. even if na 2k.
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by Victorious12: 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mivici:
My girlfriend and I are not that in good terms.
some time last month, her call entered and I picked, she ask me to give her some money which I told her that I'm down financially due to bad investment and the covid 19 has really affected things.

She told me that she is in seriously need of it, that it's urgent and she is also staving but if I couldn't even give her for free, then she would pay back.
I told her no problem, that she owe me one.
I sent her the money because we haven't even see for close to 6month now.

Fast forward....
She called me this evening and ask me to send her my account number, she want to wire my Aza and I'm just speechless.

This Guy na wa for you o
wetin u want people to say, that you should not collect the money or collect it
your brain size na wa
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by Adasun(m): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
If u no for collect da money eh! Lols.

Mivici,recharge me na.
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by Adasun(m): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
If u no for collect da money eh! Lols.

Mivici,recharge me na.
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by tnerro1(m): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

speechless for what exactly?! you lend someone money and now they are repaying you back.... whats there to be speechless about?!?!?!?

for what reason exactly should this man (who is struggling financially) give this babe 25k?!?!? is it her bday? should men now reward women who repay their loans?! the babe should have paid back 100k, with the 25k extra as a "thank you gesture"
He is struggling financially, and still asking if he should collect him money back? See , we guys have ruined a lot of good girls during our growing up years. There were girls that loved us completely, but for some reason, we couldn’t love them back.This op knows this girl was a good girl but for some reasons they are not together . Give her something back and wish her well let her also wish you well and you guys go on as friends.

1 Like

Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by Stevyne: 4:57am On Jul 25, 2020
Mivici:
some time last month, her call entered and I picked, she ask me to give her some money which I told her that I'm down financially due to bad investment and the covid 19 has really affected things.

She told me that she is in seriously need of it, that it's urgent and she is also staving but if I couldn't even give her for free, then she would pay back.

Fast forward....
She called me this evening and ask me to send here my account number, she want to wire my Aza and I'm just speechless
Show me love now.
Everywhere rough here o..
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by chatinent: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2020
This guy is surely not an Igbophile.
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by Merits009(f): 6:56am On Dec 29, 2020
MrSly:
Omoo, we're the same
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by bigpicture001: 7:35am On Dec 29, 2020
Sensless post
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by stupidmod1: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2020
Mivici:

She told me that she is seriously in need of it, that it's urgent and she is also staving but if I couldn't even give her for free, then she would pay back.

Fast forward....
She called me this evening and ask me to send her my account number, she want to wire my Aza and I'm just speechless. Collecting this money back from her now might make her feel I don't have any future with her.

She might invest it in her business and it may not flourish

So I think I need it the more.
u haven't seen someone in 6 months n u are still hoping to get together, guy collect ur money n move on
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by stupidmod1: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2020
bigpicture001:
Sensless post
very senseless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Guy Flogged A Boy Who Slept With His Elder Sister (video) / My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period / Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.