Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,916 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now (3556 Views)

How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat] / How To Get Free N300 Airtime On Palm Pay Now(screenshots) / Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by Mivici: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
My girlfriend and I are not that in good terms.
some time last month, her call entered and I picked, she ask me to give her some money which I told her that I'm down financially due to bad investment and the covid 19 has really affected things.

She told me that she is seriously in need of it, that it's urgent and she is also staving but if I couldn't even give her for free, then she would pay back.
I told her no problem, that she owe me one.
I sent her the money because we haven't even see for close to 6month now.

Fast forward....
She called me this evening and ask me to send her my account number, she want to wire my Aza and I'm just speechless. Collecting this money back from her now might make her feel I don't have any future with her.

She might invest it in her business and it may not flourish

So I think I need it the more.

3 Likes

Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by MaestroZeus(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
If you no need am, ask for my accant details.. thanks in advance..

22 Likes

Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by GreatMage: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
You passed...

2 Likes

Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by gasparpisciotta: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
What do you want us to do for you?
Advise not to collect your dough back so that you can come back here to wail?

Didn’t you expect her to have the heart to pay you back?

Collect your money and move on so that you can borrow the next girlfriend

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by illicit(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
U no want d money ba
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by Twittyt: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
Very nice of her

Do you know you can add to your income with an online side hustle?

I know a lot of people might see this as one of those scamming messages.

But the truth is, he doesn't cost me anything to share this on this platform.

All you need to make this happen is just your phone and internet.

- No money is required
- just few minutes of your time to make some clicking task.

And withdraw your income with ease.
Visit the link below to get started ASAP.........
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by Lekan239(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
Since the agreement you guys had was to borrow her the Money and she will pay back, please don't do the mistake of not accepting the money back, agreement is agreement and please after receiving the cash from her you could spare me a little from it

13 Likes

Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by decatalyst(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mivici:
some time last month, her call entered and I picked, she ask me to give her some money which I told her that I'm down financially due to bad investment and the covid 19 has really affected things.

She told me that she is in seriously in need of it, that it's urgent and she is also staving but if I couldn't even give her for free, then she would pay back.

Fast forward....
She called me this evening and ask me to send her my account number, she want to wire my Aza and I'm just speechless.

Please, how is this a problem or a news?

9 Likes

Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by donbachi(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Tell her to keep it.
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by Mivici: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
decatalyst:

Please, how is this a problem or a news?
manchi this is a romance section na, talk true u don ever borrow any beb money apart from office shit make she pay u?
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by MrSly(m): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Some guys are just stupid. You clearly told her you could only lend her the money as you were also down financially. She is now trying to fulfill her own part of the bargain and you are here with lame write up. Just take a look at your topic "I lend my girlfriend 75k and now she wants to pay back' now what exactly are you surprised at? It is no news when a debtor pays back her debt. It shows she has integrity. You might be loosing a life partner thanks to your pride.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by Mivici: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lekan239:
Since the agreement you guys had was to borrow her the Money and she will pay back, please don't do the mistake of not accepting the money back, agreement is agreement and please after receiving the cash from her you could spare me a little from it
I don see the alart, abeg come tru night club for enugu tonight.... wire my email if possible

1 Like

Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by Sunnymatey(m): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
Maybe you were expecting her to floud the agreement by not paying back.

Well, if you ve written off the dough, just ask her to pay back a fraction or forget about paying back all together.

You did well by lending her the money and she equally thought it wise to reciprocate your gesture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by Mivici: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrSly:
Some guys are just stupid. You clearly told her you could only lend her the money as you were also down financially. She is now trying to fulfill her own part of the bargain and you are here with lame write up. Just take a look at your topic "I lend my girlfriend 75k and now she wants to pay back' now what exactly are you surprised at? It is no news when a debtor pays back her debt. It shows she has integrity. You might be loosing a life partner thanks to your pride
thought she won't pay back but if collecting back my money would let me loose her then so be it.
Money for business na him I no go collect.
Guy na only 23k I go blow tonight for club oh
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by Andrew13: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lol u wan blow 23k for club
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by stanliwise(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mivici:

She told me that she is in seriously in need of it, that it's urgent and she is also staving but if I couldn't even give her for free, then she would pay back.

Fast forward....
She called me this evening and ask me to send her my account number, she want to wire my Aza and I'm just speechless.
Please send the money to motherless baby home. I beg you...plssssssssssssssss
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by tnerro1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
Take #50k give her #25k. For all both of u have been through. E get why grin

2 Likes

Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by Andrew13: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
Gmailboy:
Oga you get luck.. Me that one girl scammed to open provision shop because i was shining her congo and it was sweet.. Na borrow oo.. Las las this babe don fat full everywhere, provision shop no dey again, my money i no see one dime so everytime i think about her and how she gained multiple fats in the space of 7 months baffled me.. My best bet, she ate the shop by herself...

I've moved on tho.
lolzzzzz
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
It's quite okay, it's your money or did it fall from up. I'm interested if you don't want it.
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mivici:

Fast forward....

speechless for what exactly?! you lend someone money and now they are repaying you back.... whats there to be speechless about?!?!?!?

tnerro1:
Take #50k give her #25k. For all both of u have been through. E get why grin

for what reason exactly should this man (who is struggling financially) give this babe 25k?!?!? is it her bday? should men now reward women who repay their loans?! the babe should have paid back 100k, with the 25k extra as a "thank you gesture"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by HomerTimpson: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mivici:
thought she won't pay back but if collecting back my money would let me loose her then so be it.
Money for business na him I no collect.
Guy na only 23k I go blow tonight for club oh
SENIOR MAN i cry reading this,just loan me some abeg,i'll pay back in no time
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by HomerTimpson: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
Someone should just loan me some money now,i don't mind saying back with interest o
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by blingxx(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
Op can I date your gf _? undecided
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by dudesexy111: 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
Stupid question....handle your shit like a man
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by bigpicture001: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mivici:

Fast forward....

Bro "aza" means acct details... Not money...

Know your slang...... Palour Boi!
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by Mivici: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
bigpicture001:

Bro "aza" means acct details... Not money...

Know your slang...... Palour Boi!
yes na, she ask me to send my Aza which is the account details na and she wired the account number which is the Aza, Bros forget matter that dough will go a long way
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by Lekan239(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mivici:
I don see the alart, abeg come tru night club for enugu tonight.... wire my email if possible
Enugu, my toes have not touched the soil there before o, but I will do the second option sha
Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by CyberEBOLA(m): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mivici:

She told me that she is in seriously need of it, that it's urgent and she is also staving but if I couldn't even give her for free, then she would pay back.

Fast forward....
FAKE STORY!
YOU SAID SHE CALLED YOU THIS EVENING,
WHEN DID 3:50PM BECOME EVENING?

1 Like

Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by Tomide007: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
FAKE STORY!
YOU SAID SHE CALLED YOU THIS EVENING,
WHEN DID 3:50PM BECOME EVENING?
grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color] You should join the FBI

4 Likes

Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by Alex7to(m): 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
atleast the op don get story..all story na still story whether fabricated or fabrigas

3 Likes

Re: I Lend My Girlfriend #75000, She Want To Pay Now by Mivici: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
Tomide007:

grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color] You should join the FBI
shey na everything be lie ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Chat Between Me And Nairalander He Said This. / Look! 10 Unusual Places She Wants To Be Touched / "This Is Super Natural": Lady Shows Off Beautiful Marks On Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.