Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? (1791 Views)

Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / #1500 Is All That Would Save You This Valentine Period.... / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by xynerise: 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2011
I have been to many places in lagos and I need a unique place to spend this val. Where do you think is the hottest zone?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by googles: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2011
so you no get work abi ? On a Monday, when everybody is getting about the business of the week you are scouting for where to spend vals

go to kiri-kiri nah. . the place is unique  angry
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by MrCork17: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2011
xynerise:

I have been to many places in lagos and I need a unique place to spend this val. Where do you think is the hottest zone? 

.London Zoo. Bro u shuld love it wink
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by xynerise: 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2011
@googles. I am not a salary earning worker like u. I am an enterpreneur. So get that to your thick skull.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by Ben13: 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2011
Xyne, you fit fall in UNILAG, let's rock. . you won't regret it o cheesy
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by googles: 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2011
xynerise:

@googles. I am not a salary earning worker like u. I am an enterpreneur. So get that to your thick skull.

how dumb. . . so dat is how you run business yea ? you put pleasure before business

entrepreneur ko. . abegii park well jor
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by foyeks2001(f): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2011
@OP
googles is right you know
u can go to kirikiri to show love to inmates, u can as well buy them some gifts, pray with them, i mean be your brother's keeper, valentine day is not always about those u are in a relationship with,
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by Ben13: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2011
googles kiss
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by googles: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2011
Ben-10 kiss kiss

Be my val wink
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by Ben13: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2011
lol wassup?
. . are we still visiting Kirikiri? wink
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2011
googles:

so you no get work abi ? On a Monday, when everybody is getting about the business of the week you are scouting for where to spend vals

go to kiri-kiri nah. . the place is unique  angry

ROTFLMAO grin grin
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by PeeJee(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2011
Guy come to Abuja if u are tired of Lagos there interestin place here.
@ Ben 10 Guy how far? long time
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by xynerise: 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2011
@ben. Wetin dey shele for Unilag? Which place for Unilag be that sef? I no dey lag right now.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by sweeti14(f): 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2011
CHURCH!!! cheesy tongue
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by foyeks2001(f): 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2011
PeeJee:

Guy come to Abuja if u are tired of Lagos there interestin place here.
@ Ben 10 Guy how far? long time

are u trying to compare the two cities together,
sorry man, they are incomparable cos they have more happening places in Lagos compare to Abj
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by MMM2(m): 7:42am On Feb 10, 2011
visit a motherless babies home.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by Dyt(f): 8:14am On Feb 10, 2011
Unda d sea
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by xynerise: 11:37am On Feb 10, 2011
Dyt:

Unda d sea
I knew it from the start that you are a mermaid undecided
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by 190: 11:49am On Feb 10, 2011
me sef ooh, therez this thing about dyt that sounds fishy,

But xynerise someone just told you 2 park well,

That statement completely killed me
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by Omolola1(f): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2011
@topic. . .erm. . . maybe a cinema, or a jam
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by xynerise: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2011
190:

me sef ooh, therez this thing about dyt that sounds fishy,

But xynerise someone just told you 2 park well,

That statement completely killed me

Now I know there is something goatish about you. tongue
Where you think say I need parking well? undecided
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by kayalla(f): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2011
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]why go to a hot spot on 14th? everyday is lover's day.

abeg dey ur house, nothing special outside.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by 190: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2011
xynerise:

Now I know there is something goatish about you. tongue
Where you think say I need parking well? undecided

Lol, clear from road make i see front jare
someone just told you to park well [ enterpreneur ke outerpreneur ni ]
na my body you for get power,

ROTFL @ Park well Jor!! grin grin
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2011
190 u still dey here?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by 190: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2011
shocked shocked shocked LOVE BUG WHERE THE Bleep HAVE U BEEN

RUNS AND HUGS LOVE BUG cry cry

I MISSED U

here's a song i dedicate to you,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLfT5uwkFxE&feature=related
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by URFATHER: 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2011
He his really an enterpreneur he sells used clothes abi dat one no be enterpreneur tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by sandraa(f): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2011
Mountain of fire praying ground, dat place is a whole lot,,,,u will love d place!!!
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2011
Just sit home. undecided why waste money?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by kayalla(f): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2011
@poster, i just heard that the hottest place is at yaba burial ground, so much fun there
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by kayalla(f): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2011
sandraa say this chik is available, she de yaba burial ground, abd Sandraa?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by sandraa(f): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2011
kayalla:

sandraa say this chik is available, she de yaba burial ground, abd Sandraa?

I think VGC burial ground babe! tongue
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Be This Valentine? by sandraa(f): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2011
ok Poster seriouslly now!!!!!

There will be a couple blah blah at TFC festac 22rd and pple like Dr Sid, Mocheddah, Tu face and others will be performing there!!!!

Ticket is based on ur purchase of 5k worth!, so!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do? / Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? / Having Affair With Best Friend's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.