Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening (6910 Views)

My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by CaveAdullam: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2020
Uncle hotwax, thanks to God you dodged this on coming asteroid.

A leopard cannot hid its spot. The signals were there from the beginning but you choose to remain blind towards it........ONEITIS SYNDROME!

Go and be free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by Omar09(m): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2020
hotwax:
I met her a virgin and she made it clear from unset that she wanted to keep her virginity till wedding date. I agreed with her, afterall, I intended to marry her.

Women who get drunk and have sex are one who will either blame it on the rum or the bearer of the cum. Such women are damaged goods. With this said, a woman who drinks alcohol and have sex planned having sex with the said man and even if she blames it on alcohol, she intentionally got drunk so as not be judged.

Disclaimer: to every boy/man or player reading this, the worst time to have sex with any woman is when she is drunk or takes the slightest alcohol. Unless you wanna be termed a rapist I suggest you ask her to leave any time she drunk or takes the alcohol no matter how small it is. It doesn't end well with men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by phemmyfour: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2020
hotwax:
I met her a virgin and she made it clear from unset that she wanted to keep her virginity till wedding date. I agreed with her, afterall, I intended to marry her.

Meanwhile she is a friend to a man at her office. She even introduced him to me as a friend. When she call me on video while at office, I usually see this man at the background. We call him 'your office father'. January 2020, her workplace where she is undergoing internship organized a 'get-together' party in one hotel at Ikeja. Throughout the event, she did not pick my calls till the next day shocked shocked. It was unusual of her. I just told myself, party don enter body be that. She later off her phone.

Sometime in February, we got playful and we were over the edge to the point that I wanted to penetrate. But I quickly controlled my self. Then she started stoking my dck . I watched her with surprized. She noticed and started pulling me towards her telling me to fck her, i refused to continue and sat. I asked with anger, "so you have been having sex". She started crying that she was sorry she kept it a secret from me. She said she was afraid I was going to kill her if I get to know. She said the man I called her office father raped Blahblah. In the party she took 3 bottles of smirnoff and she sat with the man. Late night, when she was going, the man told her he already book a room that she should not go home late at night. She said she was not thinking straight and it was as if the man used juju. She followed him to his room, while she was sleeping the man raped her multiple times overnight.

It was shocking, I was filled with rage. I asked why she did not raise alarm, why not report to the police? To their HR. She said its going to be shame for her, people r going to mock her. How did she get into a hotel room with a married man. The man's job is also at stake. It took me days to take her back, but I couldnt touch her, because she disgusted me. angry angry angry angry. She noticed begged me. She tried for us to have sex, but i wont just be in the mood.

Although she is a secretive person. She has been battling various STDs. Virginal discharged, candida e.t.c I do see drugs and creams in her bag.
But now she is battling hepatis B. She was admitted at the hospital and incurred huge medical bill which I was involved. I asked if she treated herself after the rape experience, she said a nurse friend treated her. And I asked if she has been seeing many guys. She said it was the only man she ever had sex with.

1 Sexual encountered spiraled to unending STD and sicknesses. Its painful for me because my dream woman just wasted away like that. undecided undecided undecided
I am not even sure she had sex with only one man.
multiple STDs from a man....run, just run my brother
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by chatinent: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2020
It's what she bargained for. Pre-marital sex is bad. Well, about the 'he forced me part and I was drunk,' it's the mantra of many ladies who intentionally did shit; they always shift the blame.
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by totalhouse(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2020
hotwax:

Meanwhile she is a friend to a man at her office. She even introduced him to me as a friend. When she call me on video while at office, I usually see this man at the background. We call him 'your office father'. January 2020, her workplace where she is undergoing internship organized a 'get-together' party in one hotel at Ikeja. Throughout the event, she did not pick my calls till the next day shocked shocked. It was unusual of her. I just told myself, party don enter body be that. She later off her phone.

Sometime in February, we got playful and we were over the edge to the point that I wanted to penetrate. But I quickly controlled my self. Then she started stoking my dck . I watched her with surprized. She noticed and started pulling me towards her telling me to fck her, i refused to continue and sat. I asked with anger, "so you have been having sex". She started crying that she was sorry she kept it a secret from me. She said she was afraid I was going to kill her if I get to know. She said the man I called her office father raped Blahblah. In the party she took 3 bottles of smirnoff and she sat with the man. Late night, when she was going, the man told her he already book a room that she should not go home late at night. She said she was not thinking straight and it was as if the man used juju. She followed him to his room, while she was sleeping the man raped her multiple times overnight.

It was shocking, I was filled with rage. I asked why she did not raise alarm, why not report to the police? To their HR. She said its going to be shame for her, people r going to mock her. How did she get into a hotel room with a married man. The man's job is also at stake. It took me days to take her back, but I couldnt touch her, because she disgusted me. angry angry angry angry. She noticed begged me. She tried for us to have sex, but i wont just be in the mood.

Although she is a secretive person. She has been battling various STDs. Virginal discharged, candida e.t.c I do see drugs and creams in her bag.
But now she is battling hepatis B. She was admitted at the hospital and incurred huge medical bill which I was involved. I asked if she treated herself after the rape experience, she said a nurse friend treated her. And I asked if she has been seeing many guys. She said it was the only man she ever had sex with.

1 Sexual encountered spiraled to unending STD and sicknesses. Its painful for me because my dream woman just wasted away like that. undecided undecided undecided
I am not even sure she had sex with only one man.

Some things are not adding up about her confession but that is not to say that she is lying.

You can carry out your findings by going to her office without her knowledge and have one on one discussion with the 'office father' to confirm her confession. It may even be a consensual sex or probably he didn't even meet her as a virgin. You can speak to him responsibly laden with subtle threat about you informing his wife and the company if he fails to tell you the truth.

If he did rape her, he will act responsibly by giving you attention so as not to escalate issue, if not, he will request that you let her stand be around for him to defend himself. I am sure that, if he did rape her as alleged which is not impossible, their closeness in office should have reduced with her distancing herself from him.

You can as well let him know that the act of rape has made her contract STDs, I am sure your eyes will open and you will see the light and decide on what next to do.
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by Meteng: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2020
Dem don use dis one, but e be like your sense still dey small. Now my advice, buy a condom, fuvk her well well, that's what I call "security vote", then dismiss her, don't have anything to do with her. And yes, she's a farm product
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by enuk80(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2020
No one is even talking about the hepatitis B she has gotten. Hepatitis B and C has no cure and it destroy the liver which lead to cirrhosis.

Op, don't ever have sex with her because of her STD. If you get hepatitis B from her, your own is finish.

I will advise you should go and test yourself for hepatitis B because you can get it through other means from her aside from sex. Once your test is negative, please take the vaccine and run for your life.
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by Openbusiness4: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2020
OP shey u dey whine me No lemme scraaaaaash u oh grin
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by obyrich(m): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2020
hotwax:

The whole thing sound stupid to me too. Thats why i no insert my dck. And I wont...
Baba you didn't meet her a virgin. She is a hoe. Thank your stars you have self-discipline.
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by Haywhymido(m): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

nah bro, just common sense...
1) a babe that supposedly was raped would not try to force you cokc inside her...
2) rape is a traumatic experience not an aphrodisiac. so the dude should have understood that something was fishy in her story, the minute she tried to force him into fukcing her (aka con him into believing that he was her 1st)....
3) she was "supposedly" raped by her office father but wants to stay at that place of work and/or protect the rapist (because people will look down on her or fire him)?!
4) how did she know he raped her THREE TIMES if she was indeed "sleeping"?!
5) the worst part is when she started to have all the STDs and when the BF questioned about it, she said that office father "was the only man she ever had sex with".... now, i dont know about you, but i believe that, if she was really a virgin and was really raped, then she certainly wont say that she had sex with that man, and would instead say "thats the only man who raped/penetrated me" OR "thats the only time i was penetrated" OR " thats the only time i was abused" etc

does this story makes any sense to you?!
No mind the simp, my 1 cent to you op, just have sense. she dey carry you play ten ten. And I am ashamed you have fallen for it
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by Blackmoran(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
I can't wrap my head to understand how the op can't see that she is a ballant liar ...

And to guys whenever a girl tells you how many sex encounter she had, whatever the number she give please always try and multiply it by 5 to get get close to the truth... Women will always reduce there sex count..

The last girl I ask was kind of straight and blunt to me she said " does it really matter" which is true to me because am not planning for a relationship with her I just want to mark my register and move on to the next victim...
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
....Op dey Bleep up big time.
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by milliondollas(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
YOU ARE A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A FOOL
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by yachal: 12:20am On Jul 27, 2020
Greensquard:

Do me a favour and gerarahiamen..u bloody simps will never learn,its guys like me that keep fvc.cking ur girls and taking their virgi.ni.ty cos u guys are pathetic grin ;Dkeep been good guys and let us continue helping u service ur h.oes..the simps never learn..they always feel ohh my case is different grin grin hahahaha

No time to check time. Bros I'd like to be like u wen am fully grown.
I need send u a mail mentor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An AMBW (asian Men Black Women) Thread. / Pink Lips / Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.