Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening (6906 Views)

My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by Victorious12: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
hotwax:
I met her a virgin and she made it clear from unset that she wanted to keep her virginity till wedding date. I agreed with her, afterall, I intended to marry her.

Meanwhile she is a friend to a man at her office. She even introduced him to me as a friend. When she call me on video while at office, I usually see this man at the background. We call him 'your office father'. January 2020, her workplace where she is undergoing internship organized a 'get-together' party in one hotel at Ikeja. Throughout the event, she did not pick my calls till the next day shocked shocked. It was unusual of her. I just told myself, party don enter body be that. She later off her phone.

Sometime in February, we got playful and we were over the edge to the point that I wanted to penetrate. But I quickly controlled my self. Then she started stoking my dck . I watched her with surprized. She noticed and started pulling me towards her telling me to fck her, i refused to continue and sat. I asked with anger, "so you have been having sex". She started crying that she was sorry she kept it a secret from me. She said she was afraid I was going to kill her if I get to know. She said the man I called her office father raped Blahblah. In the party she took 3 bottles of smirnoff and she sat with the man. Late night, when she was going, the man told her he already book a room that she should not go home late at night. She said she was not thinking straight and it was as if the man used juju. She followed him to his room, while she was sleeping the man raped her multiple times overnight.

It was shocking, I was filled with rage. I asked why she did not raise alarm, why not report to the police? To their HR. She said its going to be shame for her, people r going to mock her. How did she get into a hotel room with a married man. The man's job is also at stake. It took me days to take her back, but I couldnt touch her, because she disgusted me. angry angry angry angry. She noticed begged me. She tried for us to have sex, but i wont just be in the mood.

Although she is a secretive person. She has been battling various STDs. Virginal discharged, candida e.t.c I do see drugs and creams in her bag.
But now she is battling hepatis B. She was admitted at the hospital and incurred huge medical bill which I was involved. I asked if she treated herself after the rape experience, she said a nurse friend treated her. And I asked if she has been seeing many guys. She said it was the only man she ever had sex with.

1 Sexual encountered spiraled to unending STD and sicknesses. Its painful for me because my dream woman just wasted away like that. undecided undecided undecided
I am not even sure she had sex with only one man.

Op.....You be jonzing man if you believe her n take her back
A hoe is a hoe
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by csamii: 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
You're dating a Ho!
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by bukatyne(f): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
Wolgrace:
She invented another lie to cover her lie. How will a man raped her with multiple rounds of consensual sex?

How did she consented to the multiple sex from one man without any defensive reaction in a public hospitable house?

Multiple diseases from one man in just one night?

Until you discovered her lies, they were still friends as office father and office daughter after her rape allegation? The girl is a coded pro striker...

Brother, you are unwise. However, abstain and flee from lust!!

Note: "office father," a new word now added to Nairaland dictionary.

Hahahahahahaa

Office father; I prefer office daddy. grin

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by hotwax: 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
Greensquard:

Do me a favour and gerarahiamen..u bloody simps will never learn,its guys like me that keep fvc.cking ur girls and taking their virgi.ni.ty cos u guys are pathetic grin ;Dkeep been good guys and let us continue helping u service ur h.oes..the simps never learn..they always feel ohh my case is different grin grin hahahaha

ur opinion
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by bukatyne(f): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
hotwax:
I met her a virgin and she made it clear from unset that she wanted to keep her virginity till wedding date. I agreed with her, afterall, I intended to marry her.

Meanwhile she is a friend to a man at her office. She even introduced him to me as a friend. When she call me on video while at office, I usually see this man at the background. We call him 'your office father'. January 2020, her workplace where she is undergoing internship organized a 'get-together' party in one hotel at Ikeja. Throughout the event, she did not pick my calls till the next day shocked shocked. It was unusual of her. I just told myself, party don enter body be that. She later off her phone.

Sometime in February, we got playful and we were over the edge to the point that I wanted to penetrate. But I quickly controlled my self. Then she started stoking my dck . I watched her with surprized. She noticed and started pulling me towards her telling me to fck her, i refused to continue and sat. I asked with anger, "so you have been having sex". She started crying that she was sorry she kept it a secret from me. She said she was afraid I was going to kill her if I get to know. She said the man I called her office father raped Blahblah. In the party she took 3 bottles of smirnoff and she sat with the man. Late night, when she was going, the man told her he already book a room that she should not go home late at night. She said she was not thinking straight and it was as if the man used juju. She followed him to his room, while she was sleeping the man raped her multiple times overnight.

It was shocking, I was filled with rage. I asked why she did not raise alarm, why not report to the police? To their HR. She said its going to be shame for her, people r going to mock her. How did she get into a hotel room with a married man. The man's job is also at stake. It took me days to take her back, but I couldnt touch her, because she disgusted me. angry angry angry angry. She noticed begged me. She tried for us to have sex, but i wont just be in the mood.

Although she is a secretive person. She has been battling various STDs. Virginal discharged, candida e.t.c I do see drugs and creams in her bag.
But now she is battling hepatis B. She was admitted at the hospital and incurred huge medical bill which I was involved. I asked if she treated herself after the rape experience, she said a nurse friend treated her. And I asked if she has been seeing many guys. She said it was the only man she ever had sex with.

1 Sexual encountered spiraled to unending STD and sicknesses. Its painful for me because my dream woman just wasted away like that. undecided undecided undecided

Ogbeni, what is your question?

Don't thank your stars and jump; keep asking JAMB kwestion.
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by hotwax: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
bukatyne:

Ogbeni, what is your question?

Don't thank your stars and jump; keep asking JAMB kwestion.

I didnt ask any question.

I posted my life story for all to learn.

Do i look like i will insert my dck in that STD pot?
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by bukatyne(f): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
hotwax:

I didnt ask any question.

I posted my life story for all to learn.

Do i look like i will insert my dck in that STD pot?

Oh!

One down, two virgins to go grin

Could it be you are not destined to marry a virgin at the end? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by hotwax: 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
bukatyne:

Oh!

Could it be you are not destined to marry a virgin at the end? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

calculator
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by Auladimeji(m): 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
This op story made me remember about a lady that I was chatting because of boredom during total lockdown.
She told me that she was raped by her bestie,although she has given him but still have his number,I just laughed but behaved as if I believed her.
The way women lies nowadays, even the devil is starting to become an apprentice

2 Likes

Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by Ayemileto(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
hotwax:

But now she is battling hepatis B.

Hepatitis B can be transmitted through bodily fluids.

So, if the sweat, mucus etc. of an infected person finds it's way into an uninfected person, the uninfected person can have the virus.

I don't know about the other STDs though, because you didn't mention them.

But I know it is possible to get multiple STDs from the same person.

Most STDs cannot be cured permanently. So, you might want to pass this one, and get another lady.

MrBrownJay1:

4) how did she know he raped her THREE TIMES if she was indeed "sleeping"?!

Op said she said she took 3 bottles of Smirnoff and got raped multiple times.

Op never said she was raped 3 times.

Also, Your point 2, 3 and 5 can be disputed as well, but I won't go into those details.

In short, only point 1 is valid in your entire submission.
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by Ayemileto(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
bukatyne:

Oh!

Lol. This your comment made me check OP's history.

Then I found this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5915060/currently-dating-3-virgins-it

@OP, which of them is having issues now? Is it the 27 years old one or the 24 years old one or the 21 years old one?
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ayemileto:
Op said [b]she said she took 3 bottles of Smirnoff and got raped multiple times.
Op never said she was raped 3 times.

multiple times/ three times...same thing to me. how could she know how many time she was raped, if indeed asleep?! how does she even know she was raped, if she was asleep?!?!

Also, Your point 2, 3 and 5 can be disputed as well, but I won't go into those details.
In short, only point 1 is valid in your entire submission.

if you cant dispute my points then fair enough, but then you certainly cant dismiss them either. instead, simply say that the only point you "can" dispute is #4... which i stated above.
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by bukatyne(f): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ayemileto:

Lol. This your comment made me check OP's history.

Then I found this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5915060/currently-dating-3-virgins-it

@OP, which of them is having issues now? Is it the 27 years old one or the 24 years old one or the 21 years old one?

grin

OP come and answer. tongue
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by bukatyne(f): 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
hotwax:

calculator

I love mathematics and analyzing data to bring out patterns and resolution of problems.

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
bukatyne:

Hahahahahahaa

Office father; I prefer office daddy. grin

Hello nairalanders, this is to humbly inform the general public on this forum that @ bukatyne is now an official signature of "office daddy." You are hereby notified and ordered to address him with his newly official title. Thank you

Congrats official daddy! Cup of cheers. Lambaaaaa!
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by Ayemileto(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

multiple times/ three times...same thing to me. how could she know how many time she was raped, if indeed asleep?! how does she even know she was raped, if she was asleep?!?!

Multiple times can be twice, five times, etc. It's not specific. So she doesn't know how many times she was raped.

Also, if she's truly drunk as claimed, then everything will look like a kind of illusion. She'll know someone is having canal knowledge of her but won't be able to do anything to stop it as she will wake up intermittently and sleep back as soon as she wakes.

This is one of the reasons why "consent under the influence of alcohol" is not considered as a valid consent and can be termed rape because the other party is not in the right frame of mind.

MrBrownJay1:

if you cant dispute my points then fair enough, but then you certainly cant dismiss them either. instead, simply say that the only point you "can" dispute is #4... which i stated above.

Apart from 1, every other thing you put up there can be disputed and dismissed.

I don't want to go into details because I don't want to be typing long epistles.

But it's your opinion, you can choose to believe it's valid. But I know quite well it isn't.
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ayemileto:
Multiple times can be twice, five times, etc. It's not specific. So she doesn't know how many times she was raped.

multiple times is more than ONCE, therefore how does she even know the dude raped her more than once, if she was asleep?!

Also, if she's truly drunk as claimed, then everything will look like a kind of illusion. She'll know someone is having canal knowledge of her but won't be able to do anything to stop it as she will wake up intermittently and sleep back as soon as she wakes.
This is one of the reasons why "consent under the influence of alcohol" is not considered as a valid consent and can be termed rape because the other party is not in the right frame of mind.

the babe said she was "asleep"... stop assuming unknown fables here.

Apart from 1, every other thing you put up there can be disputed and dismissed.
I don't want to go into details because I don't want to be typing long epistles.
But it's your opinion, you can choose to believe it's valid. But I know quite well it isn't.

... and until you dispute these points, then whatever you believe about these points is irrelevant. that would be as foolish of me to say that your above point are irrelevant but i dont want to go into details, duh!
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by Digableplanets6(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
She is playing on your emotions, i would not be surprised if she was never a virgin at the beginning of your relationship. She made up the lie to cover up,so that on your wedding night you will not complain about the borehole you will meet. grin.Be smart,and just so you know STD is one of the leading causes of infertility in females.
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by Lorenzop: 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
hotwax:

Dude, wtf are you still doing with that bitch...use your head to think not your heart, mark this word, she will still continue sleeping around with the mindset u will forgive her, even if you marry her, she won't have regards for you. Women deserve iron hand, don't play Mr Nice guy o else u will regret it. Count your losses and dump her sorry asss

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by Breezy90(m): 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
This brother mumu sha.see as person dey blow better lamba for you grin
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by SweetCunt97(f): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lolzzz. Op abeg carry your cross cos plenty matter full ground for now.
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by SweetCunt97(f): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
hotwax:

Thats too extreme...The deed has been done.

And the victim is protecting her assailant,..wetin be my own.

who know if its a willing sex..or they are even actively dating. I will just make fool of myself.
You don catch the hepatitis B o. She probably touched herself and touched you so, it's possible you got one of em std
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by Twelfthman: 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
hotwax:

The whole thing sound stupid to me too. Thats why i no insert my dck. And I wont...

Best decision bro because the sex she wanna give u is a trap...
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by Mrlucky81(m): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
Wolgrace:
She invented another lie to cover her lie. How will a man raped her with multiple rounds of consensual sex?

How did she consented to the multiple sex from one man without any defensive reaction in a public hospitable house?

Multiple diseases from one man in just one night?

Until you discovered her lies, they were still friends as office father and office daughter after her rape allegation? The girl is a coded pro striker...

Brother, you are unwise. However, abstain and flee from lust!!

Note: "office father," a new word now added to Nairaland dictionary.

I need an " Office Mother" grin
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mrlucky81:

I need an " Office Mother" grin
Hahahaha.. Keep searching
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by TGMISKY(m): 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
OP, what are you still doing in the relationship?
Relationships should be built on trust and love. If you don't trust her again, let her go or else, you're just wasting your time
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by Michelle55: 12:54am On Jul 25, 2020
This one off me
Office Father? Hmm, nawa oh.. Every day new word is being invented!
Ngwanu, na siddon look I dey

Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by gregyboy(m): 1:31am On Jul 25, 2020
hotwax:

Op nor trust woman, at all, women are himan beigns if a guy jam dem for corner shakara don end, b dat dem go fall be it she is a virgin or not
Bros if you know how we don finsh babe of yahoo boys wen get ride why we wen dey Bleep dem nor get bicycle as dem come our side dem go off their phone till after we finish the do

The truth women cheat as men but men are loud when dey cheat, take out bro, chaii you for disvirgin d babe wen dey chance be dey kaiii u buy drink anoda guy open am

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by ATTemi: 3:15am On Jul 25, 2020
Hope say this one don open ur eye...
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by LadySarah: 5:51am On Jul 25, 2020
Lol.
Re: She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening by Ikennablue(m): 7:06am On Jul 25, 2020
hotwax:

girls need to come and read this story and learn.
See how easy it is to destroy a promising future because of cheating. If am in your shoe, it will be difficult for me to ever go back to her. Lies from ladies is one thing I find very difficult to handle.
I wish you the best sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An AMBW (asian Men Black Women) Thread. / Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? / Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.