Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

My Promotion Came Twodays To My Resignation.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Promotion Came Twodays To My Resignation.... (855 Views)

Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / My Promotion Letter Turned To Sack Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Promotion Came Twodays To My Resignation.... by Toobet(m): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
I really think God for my promotion after I decided to tender my resignation due to the stress on the job how to use this medium to tell my fellow nairaland 2 always exercise patience and not to take decision when angry or when you are not at the right frame of mind and I want to say thank you to all those who encouraged me to hold on.

I am been confirmed as a permanent staff with a bank after being a marketer or what we call DSE that is direct sales executive for twenty-two months.....

I decree greater promotions to all who desires such in life

5 Likes

Re: My Promotion Came Twodays To My Resignation.... by Angy55(f): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: My Promotion Came Twodays To My Resignation.... by dingbang(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
I tell people, never be selective of jobs. Start somewhere and grow.

If you tell me that you dont like the job I am doing, and you come at me asking for financial assistance, you are the greatest fool on earth.

2 Likes

Re: My Promotion Came Twodays To My Resignation.... by OlawaleBammie: 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
Den keep Ur resignation letter in Ur file folder for future use na

1 Like

Re: My Promotion Came Twodays To My Resignation.... by Freestainworld(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
big congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Promotion Came Twodays To My Resignation.... by Vyzz: 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
Don't tell us to exercise patience...

U were lucky not patience

Congratulations though bro

3 Likes

Re: My Promotion Came Twodays To My Resignation.... by youngsahito(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=Toobet post=92070596]I really think God for my promotion after I decided to tender my resignation due to the stress on the job how to use this medium to tell my fellow nairaland 2 always exercise patience and not to take decision when angry or when you are not at the right frame of mind and I want to say thank you to all those who encouraged me to hold on.

I am been confirmed as a permanent staff with a bank after being a marketer or what we call DSE that is direct sales executive for twenty-two months.....

I decree greater promotions to all who desires such in life[/quote ] congrats!!! abeg do small give away for me make we use that as a blessing for you.
Re: My Promotion Came Twodays To My Resignation.... by chatinent: 8:20am On Jul 25, 2020
Therefore, you mean the stress has advantages now? Lol.

1 Like

Re: My Promotion Came Twodays To My Resignation.... by ImaIma1(f): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2020
chatinent:
Therefore, you mean the stress has advantages now? Lol.

Rent allowance, upfront, HMO, pension contribution, credit card, etc.

It will be hard for op to leave now
Re: My Promotion Came Twodays To My Resignation.... by chatinent: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
ImaIma1:

Rent allowance, upfront, HMO, pension contribution, credit card, etc.
It will be hard for op to leave now
Na so.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Kill My Baby Help / Are You Fvcking Or Going To Church? / Woman Throws Baby Out Through Window After Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.