Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! (4067 Views)

What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by Weretuntun: 2:31pm On Mar 03
women are rushing me with sex, these days,
both young girls, and married women in my community are rushing and fighting themselves over me for sex.many people are saying that i am using love charm.
Re: Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by Tallesty1(m): 2:33pm On Mar 03
Weretuntun:
both young girls, and married women in my community are rushing and fighting themselves over me for sex.many people are saying that i am using love charm.
Enyi this is not 2go

20 Likes

Re: Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by Sirmwill: 2:35pm On Mar 03
Brand new werey 🤝✨😂

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by YourFada2: 2:50pm On Mar 03
Chief, I didn’t expect you to open your mouth to say this nonsense 😂😂

Get a life no be NL you go dey show your stewpidity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by STEWpid(f): 3:07pm On Mar 03
Chai..

Who's quoting me above!?

...heavy possies have sent many to grave beyond!!

Were tuntun!!

2 Likes

Re: Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by 123yes(m): 3:16pm On Mar 03
Mr man you are possessed. Look for good church so that deliverance will be conducted on you.

2 Likes

Re: Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by Redomi(m): 3:16pm On Mar 03
....and you are still showing your teeth like a dead goat
You are sleeping with another mans wife and you are happy to say it
Re: Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by talk2hb1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03
Weretuntun:
Continue, you are an affordable loss 😭

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by TheZeezle(m): 3:44pm On Mar 03
Report yourself at Yaba Asap!

Weretuntun:
Re: Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by imagrg(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03
Ask why those totos are made available. It's because men no longer patronize them.

They are only offering you adulterated food my boy!
Re: Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by LOVEGINO(m): 10:36pm On Mar 03
Weretuntun:
U get strength.
Re: Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by MrCork: 10:38pm On Mar 03
Weretuntun:

So ln..but why dont u sleeep with men so u can stay alife? angry
Re: Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by oz4real83(m): 9:33am On Mar 04
I believe Mr Ibu would have made exactly your statement when the going was good, but look at how he ended embarassed. The women sucked him up and dry like leeches even on his deathbed embarassed
Re: Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by luminouz(m): 11:13am On Mar 04
oz4real83:
I believe Mr Ibu would have made exactly your statement when the going was good, but look at how he ended embarassed. The women sucked him up and dry like leeches even on his deathbed embarassed
This is very bad of you. Someone had a disease and you think women caused it? Why talk like this biko?
That's not cool at all

1 Like

Re: Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by oz4real83(m): 11:27am On Mar 04
luminouz:

This is very bad of you. Someone had a disease and you think women caused it? Why talk like this biko?
That's not cool at all
One good woman in your life is better than a whole community of bad women surrounding you all because they want something from you like they did Mr Ibu. The man died broken hearted, his first wife ran away with his properties, his second wife was even demanding for iPhone 15 even when her husband was dying. Your mention of me isn't reasonable at all.
Re: Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by geozone: 11:53am On Mar 04
Weretuntun:

Judging from the excitement in your write-up, I can tell they would have succeded by now. RIP.
We will look out for you in the news and blogs tomorrow.
Re: Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by Draslo(m): 11:58am On Mar 04
Weretuntun:
If what you're saying is true, you should relocate immediately. Otherwise, stop lying to yourself thinking you're fooling the rest of us
Re: Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by luminouz(m): 12:02pm On Mar 04
oz4real83:
One good woman in your life is better than a whole community of bad women surrounding you all because they want something from you like they did Mr Ibu. The man died broken hearted, his first wife ran away with his properties, his second wife was even demanding for iPhone 15 even when her husband was dying. Your mention of me isn't reasonable at all.
It's very reasonable. Nothing about what you said here killed him. He had a disease. That was what killed him. He wasn't caught sleeping with different girls before he died, so why try to make him feel as if the women in his life gave him prostate cancer.

Make una dey calm down abeg o
Re: Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by CountinBlessins(m): 12:33pm On Mar 04
Another jobless disgrace of a man comes to nairaland to disgrace us hard working men on this website with his stupidity
Re: Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by oz4real83(m): 12:53pm On Mar 04
luminouz:

It's very reasonable. Nothing about what you said here killed him. He had a disease. That was what killed him. He wasn't caught sleeping with different girls before he died, so why try to make him feel as if the women in his life gave him prostate cancer.

Make una dey calm down abeg o
when you are surrounded by a loving partner or family, even in the midst of pain, you will have hope. Mr Ibu was surrounded by parasites in human forms, that kind of situation will give a dying man no hope or fighting chance. He will see no reason to live, he will see death as a better alternative to living a loveless life. Olu Jacobs is in a situation as delicate as that of Mr Ibu, but his wife joke silver showed him what a good and loving wife she is and that has been the reason olu Jacobs is still alive today
Re: Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by gen2briz(m): 12:57pm On Mar 04
Money is not rushing you,grace is not rushing you. With everything happening in Nigeria now, na sex matter dey worry.
Re: Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by luminouz(m): 5:15pm On Mar 04
oz4real83:
when you are surrounded by a loving partner or family, even in the midst of pain, you will have hope. Mr Ibu was surrounded by parasites in human forms, that kind of situation will give a dying man no hope or fighting chance. He will see no reason to live, he will see death as a better alternative to living a loveless life. Olu Jacobs is in a situation as delicate as that of Mr Ibu, but his wife joke silver showed him what a good and loving wife she is and that has been the reason olu Jacobs is still alive today
I disagree. You don't know his mental state prior to his death. All you said are based on conjectures. Olu Jacobs didn't have prostate cancer or had his legs cut off. There could be complications after the surgery or something. My take is still the same: You assumed too much and made it seem like he caught prostate cancer from women.
Re: Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by oz4real83(m): 6:05pm On Mar 04
luminouz:

I disagree. You don't know his mental state prior to his death. All you said are based on conjectures. Olu Jacobs didn't have prostate cancer or had his legs cut off. There could be complications after the surgery or something. My take is still the same: You assumed too much and made it seem like he caught prostate cancer from women.
there was no conjecture in my comment, all the things i said are in public space, we always got to know these info in the frequent fights between the second wife and the adopted daughter, they left nothing out.
Re: Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by okoroemeka(m): 10:56pm On Mar 04
Weretuntun:
don't waste your youthful age on women affairs,from experience I know that nothing brings bad luck than having affairs with multiple women,these people are destiny changers neware

2 Likes

Re: Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! by luminouz(m): 11:20pm On Mar 04
oz4real83:
there was no conjecture in my comment, all the things i said are in public space, we always got to know these info in the frequent fights between the second wife and the adopted daughter, they left nothing out.

Dude...nothing you talked of is enough to kill a grown ass man like Ibru. He died of complications related to his operation, not due to the fights in his household or heartbreak. Honor his legacy and move on.

(1) (Reply)

Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members / Should I Be Jealous? / Guys, Is This Appropriate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.