Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,857 members, 7,956,231 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition (33265 Views)

Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel / Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel / Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Judolisco(m): 7:48am On Jul 25, 2020
Were are all those feminist that wanted to destroy all what dbanj labored for over the years

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by bouncin04(m): 7:49am On Jul 25, 2020
Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:49am On Jul 25, 2020
Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:49am On Jul 25, 2020
Hmm.. Women! They like you, you don't like them, you're in trouble.
You Bleep them and dump them, you're in trouble.
You love them too much, you're in trouble.
You marry them without money, you're in trouble.

15 Likes

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 25, 2020
all these broke slay queens be looking for cheap fame

undecided

5 Likes

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by gbami(m): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2020
She don go buy market... Desperate to bring the guy down...now it has backed fired..

7 Likes

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 25, 2020
NORSIYK:
Dbanji, you have succeeded in intimidating this girl to the extent of withdrawing the case and, you are going ahead to save your face by going ahead with the libel case

If your a guy and your commenting this
You need a medical detention

So your supporting women to come out and claim rape victims without evidence and tarnish and bring down men.

When women dont defend men
Why should women wrapper like you keep disgracing your self

Shey a guy committed suicide cause of rape accusation. What was your useless opinion on that?

Even na my sis you be and you accuse my fellow guy wrongly your better bear your cross.

Tomorrow any guy can become a public figure and one devilish ex and one night stand will want to try shlt

No Sis. You ain't gonna work

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by elpochas: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2020
Were does he think that lady will get such huge amount of money from to pay him for damage.
Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by davidtemi(m): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2020
Seyitan ti je tan
Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2020
DBanj afonjjjaaaman rape her
Bt no evidenx
NW basket hv cover afonjress

But wetin consign me 4 broda n sister toto matter

2 Likes

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by jrusky(m): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2020
I guess dbanj is broke. So is this girl that will pay him N1.5billion bah

D banj did you rape her or not? This is intimidation to cow the girl to stupor.

1 Like

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2020
O ga o.

We may never know the truth.

If you were raped a month ago and you didn't have a rape kit administered, there's no way you can prove you were raped unless there was a third party present.

On the other hand, there might have been consensual sex and then the girl cried foul when things went south between them.

Ladies, if you are raped, please go to a private clinic and have yourself examined for the records. Even if you can't come out immediately, you'll have the proof. The person's semen and so on will be documented.

10 Likes

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by ObaKlaz: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2020
I was so sad over why D'banj would allow the case to be settled outta court when I saw the thread yesterday. Now, this news has lifted my mood!

Yes! D'banj doesn't back down, well, except you're riding his deek. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by 4ckTOT0: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2020
that is the best thing. no need to withdraw shit

8 Likes

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by NinjaMetahuman: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2020
NORSIYK:
Dbanji, you have succeeded in intimidating this girl to the extent of withdrawing the case and, you are going ahead to save your face by going ahead with the libel case
shut the fucck up.
What should he have done?
Let a career threatening allegation be swept under the rug while clowns like you will come here tomorrow and ask why he didn't sue her if he didn't pay her to shut up.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by ObaKlaz: 7:55am On Jul 25, 2020
jrusky:
I guess dbanj is broke. So is this girl that will pay him N1.5billion bah

D banj did you rape her or not? This is intimidation to cow the girl to stupor.
Another foolish fool!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Openbusiness4: 7:55am On Jul 25, 2020
Oil dey your head Dbanj. After publicly trying to destroy a man's livelihood, reputation and family, u now say u want to withdraw. Neva. The case muz continue oh. No be only withraw, na pull out. Withdraw kee u dia grin

16 Likes

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by NORSIYK(m): 7:57am On Jul 25, 2020
Sysdatek:

If your a guy and your commenting this
You need a medical detention

So your supporting women to come out and claim victims without evidence

When women dont defend men
Why should women wrapper like you keep distracting your self

And you are vouching for Dbanji that he's not a man enough to get erection talk more of thinking of such dastardly act.
If the girl in question is from a well to do family or a celebrity, do you think this case would have been swept under the carpet as it had.?

2 Likes

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by jrusky(m): 7:59am On Jul 25, 2020
ObaKlaz:
Another foolish fool!

Another stupidity stupid!!!

Another Idiotic idiot!!!

Another imbecillic slowpoke!!!
Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Openbusiness4: 8:01am On Jul 25, 2020
Dbanj wey me I know dat year for Leventis Military barracks, him no dey chase woman, na woman dey chase am upandan like ants wey c sugar. Me I know Dbanj no fit rape d girl. Maybe she wanted something and he didn't give her, making her to frame him up like dis. If dey had sex, it must have been consensual. Dbanj has always been a ladies man from time immemorial, so y he go cum rape dis wan? Mtchwwwwwww

25 Likes

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Babinski: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2020
kikero:
As he rightly should.

The current trend to name and shame rapists should not be used as a cover for false accusations.

As he rightly should not, particularly when the petition was withdrawn based on an agreement between the petitioner and the accused as announced.

If D'banj is not careful, what he was avoiding by making an agreement with the petitioner may well come to pass in a worse way.
Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by ObaKlaz: 8:03am On Jul 25, 2020
jrusky:
[s]

Another stupidity stupid!!!

Another Idiotic idiot!!!

Another imbecillic slowpoke!!![/s]
Read your comment again and see how incredibly daft you are. Dummy with a smartphone.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by castrogee(m): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2020
Very good. Women need to be thought a lesson not to be careless with frivolous rape accusations.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Openbusiness4: 8:07am On Jul 25, 2020
I can never support rape, never ever. But I can never support a fake rape accusation either. If you have never been falsely accused of rape before, you will never understand how damaging that thing can be.

8 Likes

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Openbusiness4: 8:08am On Jul 25, 2020
castrogee:
Very good. Women need to be thought a lesson not to be careless with frivolous rape accusations.
very true

2 Likes

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:09am On Jul 25, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Money wins again. He intimidated her with police and had access to better lawyers due to his wealth. The poor girl realized she didn’t stand a chance so she withdrew the case hoping to just forget the matter.

But this mans ego is so big and his heart so dark he just can’t let it go. He wants to finish her off. Sad.
I hope someday you're wrongly accused of rape, it's then you'll know how it feels.
Rape is wrong.
False accusations is also wrong

18 Likes

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2020
NORSIYK:

He needs to do this in order to clear his name, unless the lady makes a public apology to Dbanj

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 25, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Money wins again. He intimidated her with police and had access to better lawyers due to his wealth. The poor girl realized she didn’t stand a chance so she withdrew the case hoping to just forget the matter.

But this mans ego is so big and his heart so dark he just can’t let it go. He wants to finish her off. Sad.

Your type of foolishness is very scarce.

5 Likes

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by oyeb15: 8:22am On Jul 25, 2020
There can be no concrete evidence in every rape case. The law on rape need to be amended.
But when a guy invited u to an hotel and buy you expensive drinks and food and u eat and drink and book a room,u should know wat next now?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) / Umarudeen Kayode Bailed, Released After 7 Days In Kirikiri Prison (Video) / Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.