Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? (4231 Views)

Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? / Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed / Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by lagusboyyy(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2020
In my own opinion,i think your woman is faithful,some guys can be so annoying,even when a lady tells them capital NO,they still stay around,hoping for the best.

Dont talk to the guy,but your girl uses smartphone,she can simply block her number and cut off communications.
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Tina001(f): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2020
The best thing is for your girl to keep blocking his numbers. Even if he keeps using several new numbers, she should keep blocking them. Let her continue blocking, the guy will get tired of buying new sim cards because of one person. Except she is enjoying the attention o, I see no reason why she should involve you. As a girl, you must have several admirers, you know what to do if you are in a serious relationship and don't want them... If you talk to this one and another one comes, will you keep talking and talking? She knows what to do, she is probably enjoying the attention or something is fishy undecided. Miztaspark, tell your girl to keep blocking regardless of how many she has blocked in the past. That's the best thing, no need confronting your fellow man
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by chatinent: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2020
If it were me, I wouldn't do that for a 'girlfriend.' When it's about a wife, ping me and I'll answer. Bye.
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by maiiilooo(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
I know I never reach for this kind talk, but bro I don't see anything wrong with you talking to guy coupled with the fact that she told u to do so too..
So it just depends on how to talk to the guy, you don't need to be tough on the guy he's just trying to express his feelings. So u just make him understand how much the relationship mean to you and where it's heading, since you've made up ur mind to marry her. And probably he might understand, but if not, she can go ahead and block him by her own will.
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by ojuu4u(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
MiztaSpark:
I have a girlfriend I am in love with and I believe she is also in love with me. She has all the qualities I need in a woman and I plan to marry her very soon. I am a very simple guy and she is also a very simple girl that hardly likes flexing and keeping friends. I don't have a lock on my phone because am clean and she can pick up my phone anytime to use it and go through it if she likes and vice versa but I don't even check her phone for anything because I am building trust in her.
I noticed there is a number that usually call her put she never picks the call. I just decided not to ask her or say anything about it but as a human being with a heart, I was beginning to suspect maybe she has a guy somewhere and whenever she is with me she refuses to pick up his call. So one day I decided to go through her phone messages and I saw that same number sent many text messages about how he misses her and how he is angry she doesn't take his call. I didn't see any message sent by her so I was suspecting she might be sending messages too but deletes them. I felt really hurt and had to bring the issue up with her. She told me she met the guy sometime ago when she went for her sisters wedding and the guy was asking her out but she didn't really like the guy so when she met me and we started dating she told the guy she now has a man but the guy has refused to give up and she can't just change her number because of just the guy. She said she didn't know how to tell me about it because she felt I might misunderstand it or react wrongly which if she had done I would have honestly understood her.
So in my presence she picked her phone and called the guy to tell the guy that her man is very unhappy about the way he calls and send her messages and warned him to please respect her relationship by not calling her again.
To my surprise the guy did not heed to that warning and still calls and sends messages even when she never picks the call or reply the messages. Now she is pleading with me to pick up the call anytime he calls to talk to him man to man.
I am not someone who believe in talking to another guy or confronting another guy because of a woman's issue. So I just want to get some advise about this to see if its advisable for me to speak with the guy.
Thanks

Can't she block him ni?
Can't she waste his credit??

Let me tell u my experience about my ex 5 years back, my ex came from ijebu ode to visit me, we just knw ourselves less than a month then o, in the night a call was disturbing her, she told me that a guy was disturbing her and that she doesn't have interest in dating the guy, in my present she received his call and blasted the guy, she now used my phone to text bad message for him.

Second day, around 8 am wen my ex was heading back to ijebu ode. The number called me , I pick the call he wanted to be bashing me, but I calmed him down that we are mature guys and that we can handle it. Because of mature way I handled it, he narrated how he had been sleeping with my ex in different location in ijebu ode for years, he told me how her room looked like and It was accurate, he narrated other guys that bleeped the girl, he sent me his name and 2 other names of guys that bleeped her with secret he knew about my ex.

I don't perturbed at all because the relationship was too young to develop any feeling for her.

I forwarded the message for her and her sister to knw I wouldn't be the cause if anything happens between us.

When she read it, she couldn't deny it, she asked 3 different people to beg me including her pastor, I told the pastor if she opened up for me that the guy in question was her ex, I won't even tell her about the guy messages not to talk of taking any action but the way she acted , was too cunning, she wanted to dribble me but God exposed her. That was how the relationship ended.

If girls" don't want to receive attention" from guys genuinely! They knw what to do.

Your gf & that guy maybe dating before or she still have ulterior intention to date him in future if tin turns sour BTW u guys*

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Blackmoran(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
The purpose of a relationship is for both sexes dating to be exclusive Intimately and emotionally from anybody.
So if your girlfriend is giving any other guy a leeway then it is hightime you move on, unless you are in a open relationship.
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Haywhymido(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Zzor:
you have no business with the guy, face your woman and don't be a redpill simp
which one is 'redpill simp' again
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by themaestro08(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
That another guy is pestering your GF is to some extent none of your business. Unless if he has crossed the boundary - resort to intimidating threats or physical harm else stay away from it and maintain your cool. Either she sort the matter or the guy gets tired and finally back off. The latter is likely to happen, so why stress yourself?

People are wired different, some find it difficult to accept rejection, they believe by trying harder the person they are pursuing may change their mind.
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by themaestro08(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
PureGoldh:
Bros.... slow down

I really don't like it when a guy bash his fellow dude just because of a woman.

Yes,it's good to "man - up" but not in this aspect....See eeh,if anything negative comes out of the bashing (ain't praying for such to happen thoo) but trust me,the lady in question go just skyrocket.

Seems am the only guy that can never fight/insult my fellow guy because of a lady.

N/B ➡️ the only woman I can fight for is my Mom....just she and her alone

You are a real gentleman - a real G.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by MiztaSpark(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
themaestro08:
That another guy is pestering your GF is to some extent none of your business. Unless if he has crossed the boundary - resort to intimidating threats or physical harm else stay away from it and maintain your cool. Either she sort the matter or the guy gets tired and finally back off. The latter is likely to happen, so why stress yourself?

People are wired different, some find it difficult to accept rejection, they believe by trying harder the person they are pursuing may change their mind.

Very true, thanks
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Your woman is faithful to you at least on this particular issue.
When your woman asks you to come to her rescue in this kind of case, it means she is out of options and looks up to you as her protector. If you don't, then her perception of you will change and that may be the beginning of disrespect and disregard.

Pick the guy's call and respectfully ask him to respect your girlfriend's decision, that's all you need to tell him, man.
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
a very wrong move
let the girl u with do the talking and tell the dude off
if the guy still keeps coming then its highly probably its ur girlfriend that is encouraging him to come back
and besides u might even be a sideboyfriend so why kill urself over the girl"s matter
as long as the guy does no threaten to rape her or harm her then let the guy be

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
MiztaSpark:

Bros, same with me I can't fight another man because of a woman. My woman is pleading with me that I should try to speak with the guy nicely so that he knows that she is really with someone and its like a disrespect to me that she has kept telling him but he is not taking that and she is really getting irritated by his ignorance.
she just wants u to have a fight with the guy to fuel her ego

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
GOFRONT:
This life sha!!!

You are Mr Spark!!!......Your woman gave you the opportunity to spark, and you are here asking us if you should spark or Not!!!

So long as your Gf is endowed in one area or the other, then expect stubborn pests to invade........shey you grab?

At the moment, A pastor is bugging my girfriend.....

Funny enough, I am also bugging another guy's girlfriend somewhere.... Yea it's true..
consider that ur babe lost cos that pastor will use the tithe money in his church to entice her grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
MiztaSpark:

She has done that severely and that's why the number I saw calling and
is that what she told u?
that she blocked the number?
and the guy still keeps on calling?
is she the only girl in the world?
i bet she is lying
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by themaestro08(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tina001:
The best thing is for your girl to keep blocking his numbers. Even if he keeps using several new numbers, she should keep blocking them. Let her continue blocking, the guy will get tired of buying new sim cards because of one person. Except she is enjoying the attention o, I see no reason why she should involve you. As a girl, you must have several admirers, you know what to do if you are in a serious relationship and don't want them... If you talk to this one and another one comes, will you keep talking and talking? She knows what to do, she is probably enjoying the attention or something is fishy undecided. Miztaspark, tell your girl to keep blocking regardless of how many she has blocked in the past. That's the best thing, no need confronting your fellow man

Abeg see as girl the reason rationally like man. Your BF must really be lucky(i wish na me kiss)Such an intelligent girl.
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by 444crop: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=MiztaSpark post=92082993]I have a girlfriend I am in love with and I believe she is also in love with me. She has all the qualities I need in a woman and I plan to marry her very soon. I am a very simple guy and she is also a very simple girl that hardly likes flexing and keeping friends. I don't have a lock on my phone because am clean and she can pick up my phone anytime to use it and go through it if she likes and vice versa but I don't even check her phone for anything because I am building trust in her.
I noticed there is a number that usually call her put she never picks the call. I just decided not to ask her or say anything about it but as a human being with a heart, I was beginning to suspect maybe she has a guy somewhere and whenever she is with me she refuses to pick up his call. So one day I decided to go through her phone messages and I saw that same number sent many text messages about how he misses her and how he is angry she doesn't take his call. I didn't see any message sent by her so I was suspecting she might be sending messages too but deletes them. I felt really hurt and had to bring the issue up with her. She told me she met the guy sometime ago when she went for her sisters wedding and the guy was asking her out but she didn't really like the guy so when she met me and we started dating she told the guy she now has a man but the guy has refused to give up and she can't just change her number because of just the guy. She said she didn't know how to tell me about it because she felt I might misunderstand it or react wrongly which if she had done I would have honestly understood her.
So in my presence she picked her phone and called the guy to tell the guy that her man is very unhappy about the way he calls and send her messages and warned him to please respect her relationship by not calling her again.
To my surprise the guy did not heed to that warning and still calls and sends messages even when she never picks the call or reply the messages. Now she is pleading with me to pick up the call anytime he calls to talk to him man to man.
I am not someone who believe in talking to another guy or confronting another guy because of a woman's issue. So I just want to get some advise about this to see if its advisable for me to speak with the guy.
Thanks [/quote[b]]I noticed there is a number that usually call her put she never picks the call. I just decided not to ask her or[/b] This was how mine started too.... I had to call it quits.... It's her call to make
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Tina001(f): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
themaestro08:

Abeg see as girl the reason rationally like man. Your BF must really be lucky(i wish na me kiss)Such an intelligent girl.

Thank you Sir
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by SirMichael1: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
'Bros before hoes', let that sink.

If my babe has a chyker who wouldn't give up even after being told she's got a boyfriend, then that guy doesn't respect that phrase, he doesn't respect you as a fellow guy enough to keep off. Why should you respect him? I for one would never approach a guy chyking my babe. She's beautiful and needs to feel valued, hence her numerous admirers, but what i won't take is disrespect towards me, having been told that she's in a relationship. After she blocks him but he insists by using different numbers...

1. He doesn't respect her
2. He doesn't want her happy
3. He has no respect for me.

I am very territorial especially when disrespected! I'll pick up my phone and give him the warning of his life since he can't stop simping.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by SirMichael1: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
GOFRONT:
This life sha!!!

You are Mr Spark!!!......Your woman gave you the opportunity to spark, and you are here asking us if you should spark or Not!!!

So long as your Gf is endowed in one area or the other, then expect stubborn pests to invade........shey you grab?

Funny enough, I am also bugging another guy's girlfriend somewhere.... Yea it's true..
This life no balance at all. grin cheesy
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by MiztaSpark(m): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
GOFRONT:
This life sha!!!

My guy, my spark is not for fighting but rather for spark up happiness in the entertainment industry. Hope you grab.
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by sammoe(m): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
MiztaSpark:

She has done that severely and that's why the number I saw calling and sending the messages wasn't save with a name or anything
Let the blocking game continue, bro.
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Cocoyamu: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Guy, there's no need confronting either via call or in person (you go make the guy dey feel important). it's just so unnecessary.

Tell your lady to just block him, and be ready to block him 1001 times more. i can bet the dude go get tired before even the 99th time. Alright?
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by RealEzee(m): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
grin when next he calls pick the call and play Hillsong for him, no need to meet with him face to face, wetin da one mean kwa, imagine na u dey do wetin em dey do ur babe n ur babe na panti u go sleep to learn not to covet thy neighbor's property.
The comments above r just hilarious, NLers I hail oo grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Hed0nist: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
OP can pick the guy's call. He doesn't have to be aggressive at all. Just normal: "Hello, please who is on the line?" If the guy responds just tell him that the girl is not available. That's the sensible best you as a guy can do to relieve the pressure on the babe.

But to say you wan go blast your fellow Nigga wey you never even see before ontop babe wey you never marry....
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Mandela27: 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Walahi!
any babe i dey pound wey her bf come confront me,i go make sure say i injure am.OP u be mad man.face ur hustle,u're a weak man btw.
Re: Is It Advisable To Talk With A Guy Disturbing Your Woman? by Lee99: 2:58am On Jul 26, 2020
Op I don’t think you should call or confront your fellow man over a woman who is not even your wife yet, you need to understand that guys are different Some guys don’t take the phrase “I have a boyfriend“ seriously, also if your girlfriend insists that she has blocked him several times and he keeps calling with different numbers then she should keep blocking him until he gets tired, but I think that’s a lie, then again what do I know. The bottom line here is don’t call your fellow man to confront him Over a woman, give yourself some levels

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Video Of SHS Female Student Bouncing On Top Of A Student In Class / Lady With Massive Backside Teases Guys With Her W£apon; Would You Like? / For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.