Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) (36958 Views)

Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / ♻️ Get To Know The Car Accident History Before You Buy♻️ +234-8060365068 ♻️♻️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Alfred74: 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
buygala:

Rest abeg Bros grin

You talk too much to be able to be a useful boyfriend or husband....no wonder you have to pressure the poor girl into marrying you with a scrap CRV...Abandon that scrap car, work on your attitude and you will stand a better chance with the girl smiley

Wetin na grin

13 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Bigsunny01(m): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Learning something on dis thread

Waiting for de beans to done

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Katier00(f): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nawa o. Since then

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by odimbannamdi(m): 1:15am On Aug 09, 2020
buygala:

Plenty words from a failed novelist grin

You should have utilized the energy you used to type the nonsense up there to give your fans some pictures smiley

[b]Next time you wanna do something like this, make sure the work is finished [/b]before you start your Harry Potter Chronicles smiley ...It's not good to be disappointing your fans

I agree!
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by odimbannamdi(m): 1:18am On Aug 09, 2020
buygala:

Rest abeg Bros grin

I am not responsible for the indeterminate state of your vehicle...Go take out your frustration on Mr Labie or whoever grin

The way you and this vehicle are going, the girl you are planning to gift it to will have left you by the time it's ready grin.... That's if she hasn't seen you already for being an all mouth and no action nigga and has left you in soul and is just taking her time to take even her body away from you ..

You talk too much to be able to be a useful boyfriend or husband....no wonder you have to pressure the poor girl into marrying you with a scrap CRV...Abandon that scrap car, work on your attitude and you will stand a better chance with the girl smiley

Hahahaah...this bros, your mouth hand bad ooo

You no even pity the guy....lolz

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Babadee1900(m): 1:19am On Aug 09, 2020
Nothing they here again... undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by dicksonadams(m): 1:37am On Aug 09, 2020
Na patient win am

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by harizonal123(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
O boy! This moto never still ready? I feel like calling this thread scam but I won't

5 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by BigTableShaker(f): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
jacobjamie:
bros ehn, the picture wai the guy advertise na when him been buy the car like 5 years back oh lolss, me come dey happy say I want go check out one clean car, as me and my guy go see am in person, we just weak, it's like asking to be married to Beyoncé or Caddy B and they presented you with Oshomole or Obasenjo's Twin sister look alike.. Na how I felt be that
Buh, why you buy am?
Looking at the pics sef, the engine is not okay.

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by BigTableShaker(f): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
Whobedatte:
How much you spend and show us the final pics
Me sef wan upgrade my big daddy
Haba sad
Even me, I wan know maybe I go fit turn my Accord DC to Bugatti.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by SaintHilary(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
buygala:

Rest abeg Bros grin

I am not responsible for the indeterminate state of your vehicle...Go take out your frustration on Mr Labie or whoever grin

The way you and this vehicle are going, the girl you are planning to gift it to will have left you by the time it's ready grin.... That's if she hasn't seen you already for being an all mouth and no action nigga and has left you in soul and is just taking her time to take even her body away from you ..

grin grin grin

Bruz calm down a little na

11 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by BigTableShaker(f): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
babyglagbaja:
Say Na Scam. This is the definition of scam - a dishonest or illegal plan or activity, esp. one for making money. The fact that you spend more on a car than how much you bought it is a function of many things. Before you buy the car they allow you to bring a mechanic to check as well..so no be say dem tie your eye and hand, collect your money and no give you car. That would be a scam.:quote author=jacobjamie post=92161510]Lesson learnt :: make una Avoid Cars from Cars45 oh, lol or shine ur eyes, 95% of people who has bought cars from them that I know, last last them dey complain so na Scam, u go later spend pass waiting u buy the car for at the long Run, correct me if I might be wrong with ur....... Then we fit suspect u say u be Cars45 Agent for Nairaland.. Lol,
Hope una dey Learn from my experience before I start to post pictures and Videos of my Car Transmission?
No all of their cars are bad.
I got mine on Cars45 via Jiji and it's okay.
It depends on what you want bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by brain54(m): 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bigsunny01:
Learning something on dis thread
Waiting for de beans to done
you go wait tire.

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Bigsunny01(m): 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
brain54:

you go wait tire.

gringrin

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Bigsunny01(m): 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
So na like dis de interesting thread take die?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by honda001: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
Are u serious about this?? Like how Mich did u spend extra to fix the car??
BigTableShaker:

No all of their cars are bad.
I got mine on Cars45 via Jiji and it's okay.
It depends on what you want bro.
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by sam4noow(m): 2:12am On Aug 10, 2020
Ohhh Damnnnn Shiiitttt nigggaarr

op sorry to say this but YOU NO GET SENSE..

That ur girlfriend way you won buy that Scrap CRV for, she dey really try and I'm sure that girl can't end up with a shitty ass nigggaarr like You because you talk too much.. I dey follow this Thread from thread 1 to 11 but we still nova see the SCRAP CRV way you won show us.. All the jagons way you dey write long pass SEASON film.
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by BigTableShaker(f): 6:40am On Aug 10, 2020
honda001:
Are u serious about this?? Like how Mich did u spend extra to fix the car??
I changed a bracket and a shaft on front wheel for 15k,
fixed AC @10k.
Horn 5k.
Fuel pump @ 3k
Serviced it with Mobile engine oil @5k.
Oil filter@ N500
Workmanship @5k.

And.. I cruise it to Abuja from Lagos.

Now my Honda DC is like a Lamborghini Aventador!

It's still got Cars45 logo on its trunk sef.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by santakris(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2020
BigTableShaker:

fixed AC @10k.
Horn 5k.
Fuel pump @ 3k
Oil filter@ 5k
Workmanship @5k.

A quick one please. What are the charges apart from the quoted price on car45 website? If there is, are they fixed or vary? Thank you
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Toyosienna: 7:35am On Aug 10, 2020
BigTableShaker:

fixed AC @10k.
Horn 5k.
Fuel pump @ 3k
Oil filter@ 5k
Workmanship @5k.

See bro you are first to testify positive about them ,most negative victims are theif them self I always told peoples if buying from Cars45 choose from grade A to B or somtimes if you know about cars weller choose from c. ,,D and E nah kwn go area, Cars45 is an auction site go for what your cash can afford and expect the goodies on it according to your high cash or lowest cash,wanted to comment for long about this post but I sence a lot of them have bad feelings already wth them which is not true .

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by BigTableShaker(f): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2020
santakris:

A quick one please. What are the charges apart from the quoted price on car45 website? If there is, are they fixed or vary? Thank you
No other charges o.
The prices are fixed but if you want to negotiate, then Jiji is for you.
Go to Jiji, apply the filters to narrow down your search.
Don't choose far away vehicles, eg; you cannot be living in Lambe and be looking at cars in far away badagry.
Then go for inspection then negotiate.
All the best.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by BigTableShaker(f): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2020
Toyosienna:

See bro you are first to testify positive about them ,most negative victims are theif them self I always told peoples if buying from Cars45 choose from grade A to B or somtimes if you know about cars weller choose from c. ,,D and E nah kwn go area, Cars45 is an auction site go for what your cash can afford and expect the goodies on it according to your high cash or lowest cash,wanted to comment for long about this post but I sence a lot of them have bad feelings already wth them which is not true .
You are very correct.
Most peeps are too greedy.
Cars45 have all grades of vehicles, the Grade A and B are the best.
But if you know your way, C and D will do.
Imagine a guy wanted to buy a Grade D hyundai sonata 2012 model @900k?!
Las Las, na that car go kill am.
Most Cheap deals are bad deals, you run from them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Toyosienna: 7:53am On Aug 10, 2020
BigTableShaker:

You are very correct.
Most peeps are too greedy.
Cars45 have all grades of vehicles, the Grade A and B are the best.
But if you know your way, C and D will do.
Imagine a guy wanted to buy a Grade D hyundai sonata 2012 model @900k?!
Las Las, na that car go kill am.
Most Cheap deals are bad deals, you run from them.

Surely nah their greedyness they kill them ,later run here to they complain bitterly.

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jayautos: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2020
decatalyst:

Reality sets in.

Liars plenty for this forum. They advertise something and deliver something else.
That is why you need our services when you want to buy a car
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by honda001: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2020
you don inspire me. thanks bro. was it a grade c car or ?? inspection report issued align with car on ground ??
BigTableShaker:

fixed AC @10k.
Horn 5k.
Fuel pump @ 3k
Oil filter@ N500
Workmanship @5k.

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by BigTableShaker(f): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2020
honda001:
you don inspire me. thanks bro. was it a grade c car or ?? inspection report issued align with car on ground ??
It was a B!
They told me about %50 of the issues because that's what they knew of.
Honestly, inspecting a car takes much more than just checking it.
E.g.
1. I got to know the fuel pump was bad after driving on top speed for about 80km.

2. The horn will seize sometimes and pick up again, I thot it was a small thing until I get to Ladipo, I had to change the coil in the stearing chamber before it could be fixed.

3. They never told me about the shaft too because they dont know.

All those things they never told me is because they never drove the vehicle for long.
It is when you drive non stop for like 100km, then you get the picture clearly.

Apart from those thing I fixed all other things eg. Engine, transmission, plugs, nozzles, alternator, battery, interior, lights, electricals, locks, Tyres, factory fitted rims, extra tire with factory rim, balljoints, sockets, suspensions, exhaust, radiator, windscreen, bumpers, mudguards, wiper, door glass, sound sys(6 CD loaders) all are in top working conditions.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Toyosienna: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
BigTableShaker:

It was a B!
They told me about %50 of the issues because that's what they knew of.
Honestly, inspecting a car takes much more than just checking it.
E.g.
1. I got to know the fuel pump was bad after driving on top speed for about 80km.

2. The horn will seize sometimes and pick up again, I thot it was a small thing until I get to Ladipo, I had to change the coil in the stearing chamber before it could be fixed.

3. They never told me about the shaft too because they dont know.

All those things they never told me is because they never drove the vehicle for long.
It is when you drive non stop for like 100km, then you get the picture clearly.

Apart from those thing I fixed all other things eg. Engine, transmission, plugs, nozzles, alternator, battery, interior, lights, electricals, locks, Tyres, factory fitted rims, extra tire with factory rim, balljoints, sockets, suspensions, exhaust, radiator, windscreen, bumpers, mudguards, wiper, door glass, sound sys(6 CD loaders) all are in top working conditions.

Bro enjoy your ride ,I always told peoples buy from grade A&B and they should expect some repair after purchase because its a naija used even tokunbo You should do some service before on road .nice1 enjoy your ride.
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by kuntash: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
That's probably the final transformation pictures... Abi @OP?

As clamor for pishure plenty na ... cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by kuntash: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
And more

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by nymphomaniac(m): 6:29am On Aug 12, 2020
This thread is just the tale of Nigeria....going well till oil was discovered and the story goes sideways.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by peeps4u: 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
I think OP has met a brick wall due to financial constraint and the work has been paused for now. He never expected all the expenses.
May God help you.

God no go shame us

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by dicksonadams(m): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
buygala:

Rest abeg Bros grin

Chai grin nairaland and bad mouf

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

We Facelift/Upgrade...BENZ/BMW/Audi/Lexus/Porsche/Toyota/Honda & More (4d Ceo's) / 2014 Model Nissan Altima Sportz Toks Full Option / Speed Limiting Device (08182880902/08033539981)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.