Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) (36923 Views)

Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / ♻️ Get To Know The Car Accident History Before You Buy♻️ +234-8060365068 ♻️♻️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by officialteemi(m): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
2cribz:
Money wey 4 take buy clean camry . U just dey waste money. Honda crv got no 2nd hand value. In the long run dem go dey price am 600k even after transformation.u no just get sense sha
As in,honda of all cars..
Even pencil light Still get 2ndhand value PASS crv

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by officialteemi(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
gamapoy540:

The guy is trying but i'm still not impressed with the QUALITY of works you've shown so far. i'd give him a 5 out of 10.
5 keh,oga Reduce it jor.
Say the truth
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by brain54(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
officialteemi:
5 keh,oga Reduce it jor.
Say the truth
2?
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by samuelson06(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
Joy killers everywhere. Now @op doesn't want to post transformer again cry

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Ilefoaye(m): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
brain54:
2?
I won unfollow thls thread. bye
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by hidhrhis(m): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
Bro I'm enjoying what u are doing
Nairalanders can frustrate pesin
Don't look their side make we continue the movement

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
officialteemi:

As in,honda of all cars..
Even pencil light Still get 2ndhand value PASS crv
no be everybody dey buy car dey reason second hand value.besides u cannot even compare this op Honda to Camry pencil light,dem no be mate.Op carry on nothing do u

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by officialteemi(m): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
Aaaaarghmed:
no be everybody dey buy car dey reason second hand value.besides u cannot even compare this op Honda to Camry pencil light,dem no be mate.Op carry on nothing do u
do u know What it means to buy An suv for 600k..
Lol..
No Make me laff Too much

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by CyberEBOLA(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
jacobjamie:
Pictures of the seat upholstery done and about to be cleaned and mounted, pictures Below
Whenever I check OP chair, this is what I keep seeing oooo...

Sombodi epp me!! undecided

18 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by gamapoy540: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ilefoaye:
I won unfollow thls thread. bye
You needn't even announce it.
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by gamapoy540: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
samuelson06:
Joy killers everywhere. Now @op doesn't want to post transformer again cry

Then he is not courageous enough to be a leader.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
CyberEBOLA:

That's the back roll chair, it's the right side, it's not joined to be a set that's why u see it that way, below is how the frame looks like when join together as back roll set, I hope u get?

10 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by peeps4u: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
CyberEBOLA:

You sat down to do this just to needlessly troll OP?
You people need to grow up, go and make your money and do what you like with it.

Some are even saying he should buy pencil Camry instead.

Gibberish everywhere.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by proclinician: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
buygala:

Well said like a true liar grin

While you are sending the VIN tags, kindly give us a breakdown of how 350k was able to buy 2011 CRV fenders, Sikkens paint, body work and ovenbake, Andriod entertainment system of 65k, Car seat leather rebuild, and all the other stuff needed to return the Car to Toks standard..

You also alluded to the car AC not working when you went preaching about how "ac needs gas" most likely means AC needs complete repair....and in light of the fact that you said even the car radio wasntw working when you bought it, it is safe to say its AC is dead as well grin ..shey na person wey no fit fix car radio go bother about AC? grin.

So last last, na inside the 350k you go still buy compressor and other ac components grin..

Rants of a worthless foolish man. He spent 4m to buy 2 tires how the hell is it ur business useless thing.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by buygala(m): 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
proclinician:

Rants of a worthless foolish man. He spent 4m to buy 2 tires how the hell is it ur business useless thing.

It's your father and your grandparents up to the previous 9 generations that are useless and worthless...

I did not insult the op while making my opinion known to him...I have not insulted you in any way. In fact, it was ur mention that brought the fact of your miserable existence to my knowledge...

You don't have to take after your worthless parents by abusing someone who just shared his opinion on a public forum..at least try to make it in life and be a bit less useless than your father grin

Bastard spawn of an slowpoke ..

7 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by dicksonadams(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nairaland too like war

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by candyguyofficia(m): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ooh! Can't believe I read your thread from Pg 1 to Pg 9. I thought I would see the thread will be over as pg9 is the last page that contain the transformation. Kudos bro in between you really like your babe I actually thought it's your wife that you buying it for.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by mejai(m): 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
dicksonadams:
Nairaland too like war
Honestly! Cartalk and autos sections have something in common grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by harizonal123(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2020
CyberEBOLA:

The drawing is funny though but I don't see you like A serious and focused person

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by hidhrhis(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2020
buygala:

It's your father and your grandparents up to the previous 9 generations that are useless and worthless...

I did not insult the op while making my opinion known to him...I have not insulted you in any way. In fact, it was ur mention that brought the fact of your miserable existence to my knowledge...

You don't have to take after your worthless parents by abusing someone who just shared his opinion on a public forum..at least try to make it in life and be a bit less useless than your father grin

Bro why u dey do like this now
U know in ur mind that all what u typed their is no way u can say It to his face
Someone with anger issue may likely kill u and the one who who is calm and gentle will likely do the same too
Their is no man that will take an insult to his family and parent
We are better than this now
Just bcoz it is a faceless forum doesn't mean we shouldn't apply brain and maturity to all what we are doing
See how u are derailing the thread
For what?
To troll
Bro go and change

12 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by mejai(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2020
If I hear this thread complete eh grin
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by buygala(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
hidhrhis:

U know in ur mind that all what u typed their is no way u can say It to his face
Someone with anger issue may likely kill u and the one who who is calm and gentle will likely do the same too
Just bcoz it is a faceless forum doesn't mean we shouldn't apply brain and maturity to all what we are doing
For what?
To troll
Bro go and change

It seems you are also mad Sir

When he insulted me, why didn't you type all this your epistle to him?

His parents are responsible for their failure to bring up their child properly..So they should share in the repercussions of their child's stupidity...no sane human will go about insulting people who just aired their opinion without insulting anyone...

Kindly go and sit down please smiley...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by hidhrhis(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
buygala:

His parents are responsible for their failure to bring up their child properly..So they should share in the repercussions of their child's stupidity...no sane human will go about insulting people who just aired their opinion without insulting anyone...

I no wan drag u today make I just leave matter to God to deal with u
No qualms

6 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Agentgideon(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
Please let's just have a good time.. No need for the bad blood.. I'm enjoying the thread and anticipating the end.. We can express ourselves without throwing jabs at each other...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Ilefoaye(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
nothing to comment

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by CyberEBOLA(m): 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Juliearth(f): 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
hidhrhis:

For what?
To troll
Bro go and change

God bless you and barka da Sallah!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Juliearth(f): 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
buygala:

What he was trying to say is that insulting his parents should be out of it. You may choose to insult someone who offends you, but bringing in his parents is totally off it. Sorry!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by mgdimagaladima(m): 12:36am On Jul 31, 2020
following
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by bigfather(m): 12:56am On Jul 31, 2020
jacobjamie:
The whole thing was looking so bad compare to what he advertised on nairaland, he used pictures of when he bought it which made the pics of the car looks clean, on getting there myself, it was this that I saw, so since it's a cheap buy, I decided to buy it,
I was told of a guy who Transform anything driven, that he is the best at car transformation, like upholstery work, body work, good paint oven bake jobs, mechanical and upgrades to newer models,so I contacted him, delivered the car for him to inspect and gave me an estimate...

Abeg help with d guy details
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by andycom(m): 2:11am On Jul 31, 2020
jacobjamie:
So I needed the car to have an Android 2019 screen,( Note : not just yeye DVD, China model wai look like MA Grand father radio oh,) I mean latest Benz looking android screen wai Map dey, voice command dey, I supprise him say 65k original one, that one no cost na, people no know sef, make the car look like say na 5M I buy am, I gave him money to change that stupid chairs wai Don tear to fall look factory Leather (Original Leather) oh.... Reverse camera night vision,, this was how the Interior looks like before, picture below guys

I go need the guy guy contact abeg
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by andycom(m): 2:35am On Jul 31, 2020
buygala:

You seriously need to be banned from nairaland, what's your problem with the op and his story?? Why request for a car's VIN NUMBER that is not your own and not for sell? If the op is lying how is it your fucking problem after all did he ask you for money?

You seriously need to calm down boy.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria / We Facelift/Upgrade...BENZ/BMW/Audi/Lexus/Porsche/Toyota/Honda & More (4d Ceo's) / Speed Limiting Device (08182880902/08033539981)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.