Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) (36922 Views)

Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / ♻️ Get To Know The Car Accident History Before You Buy♻️ +234-8060365068 ♻️♻️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by buygala(m): 3:36am On Jul 31, 2020
Juliearth:

What he was trying to say is that insulting his parents should be out of it. You may choose to insult someone who offends you, but bringing in his parents is totally off it. Sorry!

Him insulting me is 'totally off it'....

I never insulted anyone to warrant that outburst on my person from him...

As a Yoruba boy wey i be, he is even lucky I did not place generational curse on his wife,kids, and descendants....I may even have said it in Yoruba for added effect grin

He went over the bar by insulting me...He deserves whatever he gets
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by uchman(m): 4:24am On Jul 31, 2020
buygala:

Him insulting me is 'totally off it'....

I never insulted anyone to warrant that outburst on my person from him...

As a Yoruba boy wey i be, he is even lucky I did not place generational curse on his wife,kids, and descendants....I may even have said it in Yoruba for added effect grin

He went over the bar by insulting me...He deserves whatever he gets

I have known you to be an old face in this forum, why condescending so low?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by princeuzoh: 5:03am On Jul 31, 2020
Thank you poster for successfully wasting our precious time and data.

Thanks to some good dudes that made some educative imputs within the tread.

You are not yet ready with your story and you started it as a report of a completed project instead of work -in- progress.

How you made the front page, can be answered by your 'APC result sheet.' I hope you will not faint along the story.

Let's kindly go to another tread and learn a better thing with our resources.

12 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Ilefoaye(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ten pages and nothing to show? Op....dem say action speak louder than voice, Next time learn to blow ur trumpet inside market square.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by richeeyo(m): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ilefoaye:
Ten pages and nothing to show? Op....dem say action speak louder than voice, Next time learn to blow ur trumpet inside market square.
This guy just spoiled Mr laibe business ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
Guys Abeg make una no too Vex for me, I no Abandoned una or the story oh, I expected to Get some pictures and videos from Him yesterday and today But He said he got so much work on his hands and was out of the workshop to get stuffs for others cars he was working on, ABEG MAKE UNA FORGIVE ME OH, THAT'S WHY I HAVEN'T COMMENTED ON THIS POST CUZZ I HAVEN'T GOTTEN THE RECENT UPDATES, BUT HE IS 95% DONE, AS SOON AS I GET THEM I WELL UPDATE U ALL, POSSIBLY SHARE SOME FREE RECHAGE CARDS FOR SOME OF UNA WAY DON DEY VEX FOR ME ALREADY....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by uchman(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2020
jacobjamie:
Guys Abeg make una no too Vex for me, I no Abandoned una or the story oh, I expected to Get some pictures and videos from Him yesterday and today But He said he got so much work on his hands and was out of the workshop to get stuffs for others cars he was working on, ABEG MAKE UNA FORGIVE ME OH, THAT'S WHY I HAVEN'T COMMENTED ON THIS POST CUZZ I HAVEN'T GOTTEN THE RECENT UPDATES, BUT HE IS 95% DONE, AS SOON AS I GET THEM I WELL UPDATE U ALL, POSSIBLY SHARE SOME FREE RECHAGE CARDS FOR SOME OF UNA WAY DON DEY VEX FOR ME ALREADY....

Relax bro,
Be cool, we are cool.
Dont put yourself on high jump, you only wanted to share with us and not a crime.
Take a deep breath and exhale...

Post pictures when you get them...

One love

5 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Dwaynestefan: 6:41am On Aug 01, 2020
bobo65:

I get the Nokia for sale sha
Incase grin
How much?
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by bobo65(m): 6:49am On Aug 01, 2020
Dwaynestefan:

How much?

Used
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Ilefoaye(m): 8:31am On Aug 01, 2020
Op, d pikin wey dem born since u start your story... dem don do naming ceremony for d picking and ur story never end. hope say u go end the story bfr d pikin go do 1year birthday?���

5 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 01, 2020
Ilefoaye:
Op, d pikin wey dem born since u start your story... dem don do naming ceremony for d picking and ur story never end. hope say u go end the story bfr d pikin go do 1year birthday?���
Didn't you read where he stated what happened? Nawa for una oo

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by odimbannamdi(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2020
OP, you are not doing well at all.

You should have waited till he concluded the job, ensuring to take snapshots and videos of each milestone of the transformation journey.

What if the Labie guy disappoints you? I hope you will share it here with us too.

We are waiting sha

5 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Dwaynestefan: 11:44am On Aug 01, 2020
bobo65:

Used
Dual SIM??
Lemme see the pics.

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by bobo65(m): 11:52am On Aug 01, 2020

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Dwaynestefan: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
bobo65:

Single sim

Can you get the Dual Sim of the same 3G variant?
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by babyglagbaja: 9:07am On Aug 02, 2020
Say Na Scam. This is the definition of scam - a dishonest or illegal plan or activity, esp. one for making money. The fact that you spend more on a car than how much you bought it is a function of many things. Before you buy the car they allow you to bring a mechanic to check as well..so no be say dem tie your eye and hand, collect your money and no give you car. That would be a scam.:quote author=jacobjamie post=92161510]Lesson learnt :: make una Avoid Cars from Cars45 oh, lol or shine ur eyes, 95% of people who has bought cars from them that I know, last last them dey complain so na Scam, u go later spend pass waiting u buy the car for at the long Run, correct me if I might be wrong with ur....... Then we fit suspect u say u be Cars45 Agent for Nairaland.. Lol,
Hope una dey Learn from my experience before I start to post pictures and Videos of my Car Transmission? [/quote]
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Alanzazani: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2020
Disappointed. Where is the transformed car. Man was distracted replying to every comment

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Sirrkk4all(m): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dear OP.

How long are you going to keep us waiting?
You should have had all the pictures before starting this thread.

[b][/b]I am sad cos I followed the thread painstakingly.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
Abeg make una all no vex once again, as soon as I get the rest information's I will update u guys, I myself isn't cool with the fact that I haven't updated u guys till now, wasn't planned this way,
As soon as I get my information's, pictures and video I will update, then also tell more on it all, the pros and cons, experience so far in details..
am deeply sorry for u guys wai they bash me say why I no finish up on the post and videos, make una no vex for me abeg, soon I will.
Thanks guys...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by mejai(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
jacobjamie:
Abeg make una all no vex once again, as soon as I get the rest information's I will update u guys, I myself isn't cool with the fact that I haven't updated u guys till now, wasn't planned this way,
As soon as I get my information's, pictures and video I will update, then also tell more on it all, the pros and cons, experience so far in details..
am deeply sorry for u guys wai they bash me say why I no finish up on the post and videos, make una no vex for me abeg, soon I will.
Thanks guys...
Come buy us Sunday beer take calm us down joor.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
jacobjamie:
Thanks guys...
Settle us recharge cards to take hold body

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by CyberEBOLA(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
jacobjamie:
Thanks guys...
You sure say labie no do one silly mistake spoil the car patapata, na hin make the guy no fit send you picture.

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Ilefoaye(m): 4:16am On Aug 03, 2020
DonDemu:
Didn't you read where he stated what happened? Nawa for una oo
na wa for u Ooo..OP suppose wait til d car go dey ready bfr coming here.

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 03, 2020
Ilefoaye:
na wa for u Ooo..OP suppose wait til d car go dey ready bfr coming here.
That one dey sha

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by YorubaLord: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2020
babyglagbaja:
Say Na Scam. This is the definition of scam - a dishonest or illegal plan or activity, esp. one for making money. The fact that you spend more on a car than how much you bought it is a function of many things. Before you buy the car they allow you to bring a mechanic to check as well..so no be say dem tie your eye and hand, collect your money and no give you car. That would be a scam.:quote author=jacobjamie post=92161510]Lesson learnt :: make una Avoid Cars from Cars45 oh, lol or shine ur eyes, 95% of people who has bought cars from them that I know, last last them dey complain so na Scam, u go later spend pass waiting u buy the car for at the long Run, correct me if I might be wrong with ur....... Then we fit suspect u say u be Cars45 Agent for Nairaland.. Lol,
Hope una dey Learn from my experience before I start to post pictures and Videos of my Car Transmission?

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by odimbannamdi(m): 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Op has been disappointed. His highly revered mechanic man is definitely telling him stories upon stories now.

Sorry, Op.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by promotervickky(m): 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
odimbannamdi:
Op has been disappointed. His highly revered mechanic man is definitely telling him stories upon stories now.

Sorry, Op.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by buygala(m): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hope those who abused me because of my earlier comment on this thread have finally seen what they are waiting for grin.....10 pages and counting of 'make una wait, I dey cum' grin ....

In all these, na Labie Autos i pity ...Op has raised him to a high pedestal only to crash him like Satan was crashed down from heaven..

Big name wey dey kill small puppy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
buygala:
Hope those who abused me because of my earlier comment on this thread have finally seen what they are waiting for grin

In all these, na Labie Autos i pity ...Op has raised him to a high pedestal only to crash him like Satan was crashed down from heaven..

Big name wey dey kill small puppy grin
I didn't want to reply u even when u stupidly saw my apologies above yet u could write those for some reason best known to u, am surprised ur brain under ur armpit could let u write this rubbish, just so u know, he hasn't disappointed me, what was done was the paint job remain and I can post the after pics and transformation here but stock on that financially at the moment, am entitle to when ever I wish to post the completion process here, so don't say things u don't have a clue about, Mr know it all, who knows nothing but his name, it not something I could be rushed on just cuzz I want to impress u or anyone here.. " pls just Have Sense"

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by buygala(m): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
jacobjamie:

I didn't want to reply u even when u stupidly saw my apologies above yet u could write those for some reason best known to u, am surprised ur brain under ur armpit could let u write this rubbish, just so u know, he hasn't disappointed me, what was done was the paint job remain and I can post the after pics and transformation here but stock on that financially at the moment, am entitle to when ever I wish to post the completion process here, so don't say things u don't have a clue about, Mr know it all, who knows nothing but his name, it not something I could be rushed on just cuzz I want to impress u or anyone here.. " pls just Have Sense"

Plenty words from a failed novelist grin

You should have utilized the energy you used to type the nonsense up there to give your fans some pictures smiley

Next time you wanna do something like this, make sure the work is finished before you start your Harry Potter Chronicles smiley ...It's not good to be disappointing your fans

5 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
buygala:

Plenty words from a failed novelist grin

You should have utilized the energy you used to type the nonsense up there to give your fans some pictures smiley

Next time you wanna do something like this, make sure the work is finished before you start your Harry Potter Chronicles smiley ...It's not good to be disappointing your fans
I am not here to create Fans, nor am I a politician for Likes,it was my wish to Create that article and my wish also to finish it when I get the chance too with the finished product, also for some people to learn from my experience, if u are this stupid to wanna exchange words on my own page with me then this is my last reply to u, cuzz I owe u no apologies or explanations, ur not forced to follow this thread,
One more thing, I will do u a favour by liking ur comments so that u will feel so happy that u have achieved and made it in life... Oya take my likes

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by buygala(m): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
jacobjamie:
I am not here to create Fans, nor am I a politician for Likes,it was my wish to Create that article and my wish also to finish it when I get the chance too with the finished product, also for some people to learn from my experience, if u are this stupid to wanna exchange words on my own page with me then this is my last reply to u, cuzz I owe u no apologies or explanations, ur not forced to follow this thread,
One more thing, I will do u a favour by liking ur comments so that u will feel so happy that u have achieved and made it in life... Oya take my likes

Rest abeg Bros grin

I am not responsible for the indeterminate state of your vehicle...Go take out your frustration on Mr Labie or whoever grin

The way you and this vehicle are going, the girl you are planning to gift it to will have left you by the time it's ready grin.... That's if she hasn't seen you already for being an all mouth and no action nigga and has left you in soul and is just taking her time to take even her body away from you ..

You talk too much to be able to be a useful boyfriend or husband....no wonder you have to pressure the poor girl into marrying you with a scrap CRV...Abandon that scrap car, work on your attitude and you will stand a better chance with the girl smiley

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria / We Facelift/Upgrade...BENZ/BMW/Audi/Lexus/Porsche/Toyota/Honda & More (4d Ceo's) / Speed Limiting Device (08182880902/08033539981)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.