Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? (27702 Views)

Message From D.K Olukoya On Rapture / List Of Products, Buildings & People With Disguised 666 Mark Of The Beast / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by xest(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2020
There is nothing like rapture And there is nothing like Jesus Christ
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Danniey: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Knowing that everyone won't be raptured on the Last Day that Christ will come to take his loyal servants, so, if at all you are left behind on the Rapture day, what would you do? Would you bear the pains, anguish and neglect and suffer for Jesus' namesake for the last chance he will offer or go-ahead to follow the Beast's family by accepting the 666 mark?

Also knowing well that without accepting the mark, you can't purchase nor sell. Would you lose all your guards and accept the Mark of the Beast?

What do you think? Would you accept it?

MAD PPL
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by tony5(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Where did I preach condemnation?
it's an open message, if it pointed towards you then you need to adjust but if not add it to your knowledge archive
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Liposure: 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
I dont pray to be in that kind of situation. Cos I'll be scared to make a decision
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Where did they come from? Your ancestors? Did they create themselves? Stop taking God's glory.
Did you witness God create them? can you prove that God created anyone or are you blindly believing all that your warped imaginations?. grin When did i give God the permission to create me? so God goes about creating people without their consents? what a stupid and interfering God. grin perharps God should mind his own bloody business.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
DeOTR:

Apart from the fact that these people you called cavemen are religious people, they were great and intelligent men of their times. Only an slowpoke would refer to them as cavemen.
Every verse of the Bible is a masterpiece. I'm sure you have not written a 2-page article in your entire life.
I'd rather be brainwashed than be an half-wit like you.
You have not done anything with your life that can be remotetly said to be as great as what these men had done, yet you're not ashamed to call them
derogatory names?

Go back to your mentions and see your mess. You wrote cavemens. I guess that's a good english to you.

You are so dumb. What I have achieved your entire generations cannot achieve 1/3 of it.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
DeOTR:

Apart from the fact that these people you called cavemen are religious people, they were great and intelligent men of their times. Only an slowpoke would refer to them as cavemen.
Every verse of the Bible is a masterpiece. I'm sure you have not written a 2-page article in your entire life.
You have not done anything with your life that can be remotetly said to be as great as what these men had done, yet you're not ashamed to call them
derogatory names?

Go back to your mentions and see your mess. You wrote cavemens. I guess that's a good english to you.
only a wretched fellow like you gets joy from insulting people online I bet this is the best part of your worthless life
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
DeOTR:

derogatory names?

Even a 10 years old knows our ancestors were not educated as we are. But a fish brain like you can't and there's no point arguing with the likes of you. Your level of Understanding is way below me. So Good luck dumbass
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by DeOTR: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
Sancs:

You are so dumb. What I have achieved your entire generations cannot achieve 1/3 of it.
This is not about me.
So mention what you've done with your miserable life and let's put it side by side with that of those you called cavemen.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Fucsheetup(f): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
matrix199:

Can I offer you a job? It seems idleness stimulates askewed reasoning.
grin grin grin
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I am not Sir.

What do Christians do then?

Christians do whatever they like any time they like because they already know that immediately they now down n pray for forgiveness, the Christian God will forgive them ans wipe them to become as white as snow
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Knowing that everyone won't be raptured on the Last Day that Christ will come to take his loyal servants, so, if at all you are left behind on the Rapture day, what would you do? Would you bear the pains, anguish and neglect and suffer for Jesus' namesake for the last chance he will offer or go-ahead to follow the Beast's family by accepting the 666 mark?
Well the mark has already been been taken today by 90% of earth's inhabitants!
But wait, how much do you know about the taken up of the holy ones the Churches of Christendom called RAPTURE?
Well according to the scriptures, the first set of holy ones will leave the earth when Jesus called out from heaven with the voice of the Archangel. The born again Christians who are dead will be taken first while the remaining who are still alive will go after they've finished their earthly journey! 1Thessalonians 4:15-17
So it's not as the churches of Christendom taught that people will be flying in the sky, why is that a fallacy? Because those born again will not go with their physical bodies {1Corinthians 15:50} so nobody will see them when they are leaving planet earth! Because of the remaining ones of them the 666 will not reign longer than necessary, when Jesus wants to attack Satan and his agents on earth. The rest of the born again will be taken suddenly but they will drop as if dead in the eyes of others as they drop their earthly bodies and transformed immediately into spirits! 1Corinthians 15:51-54

Also knowing well that without accepting the mark, you can't purchase nor sell. Would you lose all your guards and accept the Mark of the Beast?
The Mark 666 is here already and billions have taken it unknowingly. The misconception of the churches of Christendom is that all the born again Christians will have gone before the beast began ruling, but that's not what the Bible teaches, the beast will begin gaining more power until a time everyone living will realize they have to choose between their salvation and worshiping the beast. Majority will sell their souls to the Devil who is the master of the beast, that's why you're seeing many people going into many devilish source of money making today, the rest are doing all the rituals they can in order to gain access to material possessions through worshiping the beast (Politics).
So do you have a membership card of any Political party? Are you getting connected through them? If so then you're already having the mark of the beast!

What do you think? Would you accept it?
Well the true Christians are not blinded to all these secrets so we won't take the mark, and as for the holy ones, the few remaining are giving us timely information regarding what to do and what we ought not, soon the beast will declare war on all Religion and see to it that no religion remain on this planet but that everyone should be honouring the one world government (worshiping the beast) before then the last batch of born again (holy ones) will be taken to heaven, then the world government and all those under their control will come after us {Revelations 16:14-16} that's when Jesus will show his face to save us from their hands and establish a new system on planet earth!
Satan will be thrown into the abyss until Jesus completed making the earth a Paradise with his earthly followers! smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by KBARBIE(f): 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
xest:
There is nothing like rapture And there is nothing like Jesus Christ

May the God Lord save , transform and accept your soul. Ameeeen.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ninocia18(m): 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
Maximus69:

Well the mark has already been been taken today by 90% of earth's inhabitants!
But wait, how much do you know about the taken up of the holy ones the Churches of Christendom called RAPTURE?
Well according to the scriptures, the first set of holy ones will leave the earth when Jesus called out from heaven with the voice of the Archangel. The born again Christians who are dead will be taken first while the remaining who are still alive will go after they've finished their earthly journey! 1Thessalonians 4:15-17
So it's not as the churches of Christendom taught that people will be flying in the sky, why is that a fallacy? Because those born again will not go with their physical bodies {1Corinthians 15:50} so nobody will see them when they are leaving planet earth! Because of the remaining ones of them the 666 will not reign longer than necessary, when Jesus wants to attack Satan and his agents on earth. The rest of the born again will be taken suddenly but they will drop as if dead in the eyes of others as they drop their earthly bodies and transformed immediately into spirits! 1Corinthians 15:51-54

The Mark 666 is here already and billions have taken it unknowingly. The misconception of the churches of Christendom is that all the born again Christians will have gone before the beast began ruling, but that's not what the Bible teaches, the beast will begin gaining more power until a time everyone living will realize they have to choose between their salvation and worshiping the beast. Majority will sell their souls to the Devil who is the master of the beast, that's why you're seeing many people going into many devilish source of money making today, the rest are doing all the rituals they can in order to gain access to material possessions through worshiping the beast (Politics).
So do you have a membership card of any Political party? Are you getting connected through them? If so then you're already having the mark of the beast!

Well the true Christians are not blinded to all these secrets so we won't take the mark, and as for the holy ones, the few remaining are giving us timely information regarding what to do and what we ought not, soon the beast will declare war on all Religion and see to it that no religion remain on this planet but that everyone should be honouring the one world government (worshiping the beast) before then the last batch of born again (holy ones) will be taken to heaven, then the world government and all those under their control will come after us {Revelations 16:14-16} that's when Jesus will show his face to save us from their hands and establish a new system on planet earth!
Satan will be thrown into the abyss until Jesus completed making the earth a Paradise with his earthly followers! smiley

So "the 90% who have taken it mistakely" are all doomed for ever grin grin grin. The bible never said that it will be given mistakenly. People will choose to have it cuz of hardship and hunger. It won't be givenly mistakenly. That is why a lot of people will die refusing to take it.
My brother, how far na?

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ninocia18(m): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Christians do whatever they like any time they like because they already know that immediately they now down n pray for forgiveness, the Christian God will forgive them ans wipe them to become as white as snow
Its not true. That's why nobody knows when Jesus will come. He keeps saying he will come when no one knows. Like a thief in the night. Anyone who is a Christian and continues in sin is not truly saved. He hasn't truly had the experience of personal transformation in Christ cuz a true Christian abhors sin just like God. God is Holy. So his true children will be as well. Whether he is there present or not.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
ninocia18:

So "the 90% who have taken it mistakely" are all doomed for ever grin grin grin. The bible never said that it will be given mistakenly. People will choose to have it cuz of hardship and hunger. It won't be givenly mistakenly. That is why a lot of people will die refusing to take it.
My brother, how far na?

You're quoting the misinformed churchgoer pastors my friend, please quote God's word where it says those who received the mark can't turn away from the beasts.
Please quote God's word saying people will take it out of friendship.

It symbolises a time when most people will be carried away with buying, selling and other necessities of life but they will not take note of certain events unfolding! Matthew 24:36-42

Note that Jesus said it's during same time that the born again Christians (holy ones) will be taken!

So don't quote what those materialistic Pastors say my friend, quote God's word if you truthfully understood this SECRETS! Daniel 12:8-13 undecided
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
ninocia18:

Its not true. That's why nobody knows when Jesus will come. He keeps saying he will come when no one knows. Like a thief in the night. Anyone who is a Christian and continues in sin is not truly saved. He hasn't truly had the experience of personal transformation in Christ cuz a true Christian abhors sin just like God. God is Holy. So his true children will be as well. Whether he is there present or not.

All Christians continue to sin
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ninocia18(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
PrecisionFx:

All Christians continue to sin
It depends on what you mean. If you mean all Christians make mistakes once in a while. Yes. Jesus said the righteous falls seven times but will rise seven times. But what Christians don't do is make a practice of sin. The problem is not falling. That is why repentance is a continuum, a constant as far as Christianity is concern. The problem is remaining fallen. When for one reason or the other, you choose to remain in that sin rather than repent and stop it completely. Any repentance that doesn't involve absolutely changing your ways and being righteous and holy is not true righteousness.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ninocia18(m): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
Maximus69:

You're quoting the misinformed churchgoer pastors my friend, please quote God's word where it says those who received the mark can't turn away from the beasts.
Please quote God's word saying people will take it out of friendship.

It symbolises a time when most people will be carried away with buying, selling and other necessities of life but they will not take note of certain events unfolding! Matthew 24:36-42

Note that Jesus said it's during same time that the born again Christians (holy ones) will be taken!

So don't quote what those materialistic Pastors say my friend, quote God's word if you truthfully understood this SECRETS! Daniel 12:8-13 undecided

1.Okay. Firstly, the antichrist and the great tribulation will happen before the rapture..
2Thess.2.1 - Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,
2Thess.2.2 - not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.
*2Thess.2.3 - Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
2Thess.2.4 - who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.*
A lot of people don't know this and this is one of the reasons why the love of many will wax cold. A lot of believers sadly thing the rapture will happen before the unveiling of the antichrist but it's not written anywhere in the Bible.
Rev.13.14 - And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.
Rev.13.15 - He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
*Rev.13.16 - He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
Rev.13.17 - and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.*
Rev.14.9 - Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand,
Rev.14.10 - he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
Rev.14.11 - And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."
Rev.14.12 - Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
There is no hope for anyone who receives the mark. Read the book of Revelations. The wrath of God happened after the Rapture. So they will stay back and experience the 7 Bowls of God's wrath before they are then thrown into the lake of fire.
2. Definitely, nobody will know the exact time(as in day and precise time Jesus will come) but we will know the season. Read the question the disciples asked him before he began to speak in Matt24, Luke 21 and Mk 13. Matt.24.3 - Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"
Jesus didn't say exactly when but he gave them signs and events that will let them know the time is close. Just like you can't tell when a pregnant woman will put to bed but you'll know she's due when she begins to have birth pangs. If you can, read those 3 accounts of Jesus's end time prophecies in amplified version. You'll understand it better.
3. Sir, I didn't say friendship. I said hardship and hunger. Hardship includes persecution, not buying and selling and a lot of other means. If they were going to administer it mistakenly, the won't need to convince people with false signs and wonders or force people through hardship and hunger to take the mark.
4. Whether you like it or not, pastors are there to guide us into the truth of the word of God. You can't say all pastors are fake cuz of fake ones just like you can't say all doctors or or professionals are fake cuz of quarks. Know Jesus personally so that you will be able to know light from darkness. Truth from lies. Even Paul in 1Cor11vs1, an apostle advice the church to follow him as he followed Christ. Have one eye on Christ as you have one eye on the man of God so that when he deviates, you will keep following Christ. But deciding to sin because another man's sin is like saying you won't eat bananas cuz you saw one bad one or few. Whether you like it or not, there are sincere men of God who love God and stand for his values. Men of God are shephards who as sheep, we must follow. The Bible despises men who despise authority. Rom.13.1 - Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
Rom.13.2 - Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.
Hope I was able to answer your questions. You can ask if you are still not clear.
Thank you.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 28, 2020
ninocia18:

It depends on what you mean. If you mean all Christians make mistakes once in a while. Yes. Jesus said the righteous falls seven times but will rise seven times. But what Christians don't do is make a practice of sin. The problem is not falling. That is why repentance is a continuum, a constant as far as Christianity is concern. The problem is remaining fallen. When for one reason or the other, you choose to remain in that sin rather than repent and stop it completely. Any repentance that doesn't involve absolutely changing your ways and being righteous and holy is not true righteousness.

All Christians continue to sin day-in day-out.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 28, 2020
ninocia18:

1.Okay. Firstly, the antichrist and the great tribulation will happen before the rapture..
2Thess.2.1 - Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,
2Thess.2.2 - not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.
*2Thess.2.3 - Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
2Thess.2.4 - who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.*
A lot of people don't know this and this is one of the reasons why the love of many will wax cold. A lot of believers sadly thing the rapture will happen before the unveiling of the antichrist but it's not written anywhere in the Bible.
Rev.13.14 - And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.
Rev.13.15 - He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
*Rev.13.16 - He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
Rev.13.17 - and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.*
Rev.14.9 - Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand,
Rev.14.10 - he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
Rev.14.11 - And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."
Rev.14.12 - Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
There is no hope for anyone who receives the mark. Read the book of Revelations. The wrath of God happened after the Rapture. So they will stay back and experience the 7 Bowls of God's wrath before they are then thrown into the lake of fire.
2. Definitely, nobody will know the exact time(as in day and precise time Jesus will come) but we will know the season. Read the question the disciples asked him before he began to speak in Matt24, Luke 21 and Mk 13. Matt.24.3 - Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"
Jesus didn't say exactly when but he gave them signs and events that will let them know the time is close. Just like you can't tell when a pregnant woman will put to bed but you'll know she's due when she begins to have birth pangs. If you can, read those 3 accounts of Jesus's end time prophecies in amplified version. You'll understand it better.
3. Sir, I didn't say friendship. I said hardship and hunger. Hardship includes persecution, not buying and selling and a lot of other means. If they were going to administer it mistakenly, they won't need to convince people with false signs and wonders or force people through hardship and hunger to take the mark.
4. Whether you like it or not, pastors are there to guide us into the truth of the word of God. You can't say all pastors are fake cuz of fake ones just like you can't say all doctors or or professionals are fake cuz of quarks. Know Jesus personally so that you will be able to know light from darkness. Truth from lies. Even Paul in 1Cor11vs1, an apostle advice the church to follow him as he followed Christ. Have one eye on Christ as you have one eye on the man of God so that when he deviates, you will keep following Christ. But deciding to sin because another man's sin is like saying you won't eat bananas cuz you saw one bad one or few. Whether you like it or not, there are sincere men of God who love God and stand for his values. Men of God are shephards who as sheep, we must follow. The Bible despises men who despise authority. Rom.13.1 - Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
Rom.13.2 - Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.
Hope I was able to answer your questions. You can ask if you are still not clear
Thank you.

All the bolded are just what the Pastors of Christendom Churches teaches! undecided
Note what you said in the first bolded brown "rapture will happen before the AntiChrist is revealed it's not written anywhere in the Bible"
So who taught you if you can't find it in God's word? embarassed
First of all i want you to know that the word "RAPTURE" itself is not found in the Bible so you need to thread cautiously before you begin preaching what you can't point to in God's word! Revelations 22:18-19
What the misinformed churchgoer pastors are referring to as RAPTURE is the taken up of born again Christians (holy ones)
It will not be noticed because they won't go with flesh and blood {1Corinthians 15:50} so nobody will notice it!
Note that God's word never said those who received the mark of the beast can't repent, it only said they will pay dearly with their life if they tried to drop the mark.
So before you can fully understand all of this you need to know
Who are the holy ones (Born Again)
Who is the beast?
What is the mark?
Who owns the beast?
What's he up to?
When will the mark be given?
What will happen to those who received it?
What about those who refused to take it?
Can those who have taken it drop it?

For your information, those who had received it but later discovered that it belongs to Satan's cobweb can decide to drop it but they will have to pay with their life, this simply means they changed and became Christians so everything they acquired through the mark will be taken away from them and they must suffer till their last breath but everlasting life is sure for them.
There will be Christians during the time of the beast when many are taking the mark, they will be preaching and teaching while the false prophets will also be performing signs to make people follow and worship the beast! Revelations 19:20

I am a Christian and i'm not saying there is no man of God otherwise why am i doing this? But there is none of us whether the Born Again or regular Christian bearing religious title along with his name {Matthew 23:8} so if you meet any of my Christian brothers out there you can't hear titles we're serving as Prophets, some as Apostles, some as Shepherds (Pastors), some as Evangelists (Preachers) {Ephesians 4:11} but you can't easily IDENTIFY us because we don't attach the titles to our names!

We are connected globally as one family {John 17:20-23} everyone knows us by just one sign there is LOVE amongst us {John 13:34-35} yet they hate us because we're not part of the blinded world under Satan's cobwebs {John 17: 14-16} we strictly uphold what is found in God's word so we preach only what we can quote {John 17:17-18} we're the world's most popular Preachers and Teachers because that's what we gave number one priority in our life {Matthew 10:3-15, 24:14} so everyone looks forward to us as if we're on the mountain top! Matthew 5:13-16

I hope you know the group i belong to now! smiley
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by BigTableShaker(f): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

Where does the text say this? Can you give a proof?

Oh yes, I will never pass on any opportunity to enlighten; I detest ignorance

Back to business;

The double-edged sword has two sharp edges so it can cut in two directions when wielded by an accomplished swordsman. The bible likens the word of God to such a sword.

“For the word of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of joints from the marrow, and is able to discern thoughts and intentions of the heart.” Hebrews 4:12

The word of God has indeed proven itself to be sharper than any two-edged sword. It separates the truth from the lie by sharply cutting to the quick. It can cause someone to sharply change the direction of their life when its admonition is applied in ones life. Just as a sword can save a life so can the application of bible truths.

“Also, accept the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, that is, God’s word,” Ephesians 6:17

“For the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly, but powerful by God for overturning strongly entrenched things. 5 For we are overturning reasonings and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are bringing every thought into captivity to make it obedient to the Christ” 2 Corinthians 10:4,5

Symbolically the two-edged sword is used in Revelation 1:16 and Revelation 2:12 as protruding from an angels mouth signifying the message the angel was going to deliver was going to be a cutting one.

In Proverbs 5:2 the two-edged sword is used to show the after effect of a man’s encounter with a wayward woman.

God bless you
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by AntiChristian: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Oh yes, I will never pass on any opportunity to enlighten; I detest ignorance

Back to business;

The double-edged sword has two sharp edges so it can cut in two directions when wielded by an accomplished swordsman. The bible likens the word of God to such a sword.

“For the word of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of joints from the marrow, and is able to discern thoughts and intentions of the heart.” Hebrews 4:12

The word of God has indeed proven itself to be sharper than any two-edged sword. It separates the truth from the lie by sharply cutting to the quick. It can cause someone to sharply change the direction of their life when its admonition is applied in ones life. Just as a sword can save a life so can the application of bible truths.

“Also, accept the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, that is, God’s word,” Ephesians 6:17

“For the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly, but powerful by God for overturning strongly entrenched things. 5 For we are overturning reasonings and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are bringing every thought into captivity to make it obedient to the Christ” 2 Corinthians 10:4,5

Symbolically the two-edged sword is used in Revelation 1:16 and Revelation 2:12 as protruding from an angels mouth signifying the message the angel was going to deliver was going to be a cutting one.

In Proverbs 5:2 the two-edged sword is used to show the after effect of a man’s encounter with a wayward woman.

God bless you

Taah! I think you're exalting yourself with that your first line and "He who exalts himself will be humbled".

Let's recap:

Revelation 1:13
One like the Son of Man, dressed in a long robe, with a golden sash around His chest.

14The hair of His head was white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were like a blazing fire.

15His feet were like polished bronze refined in a furnace, and His voice was like the roar of many waters.

16He held in His right hand seven stars, and a sharp double-edged sword came from His mouth. His face was like the sun shining at its brightest.

Only the sharp double-edge sword that's emanating from your God's mouth is figurative?

But how do you reconcile Jesus being God's word and God's word get sword for mouth which is cutting words too?
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by BigTableShaker(f): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

Taah! I think you're exalting yourself with that your first line and "He who exalts himself will be humbled".

Let's recap:

Revelation 1:13
One like the Son of Man, dressed in a long robe, with a golden sash around His chest.

14The hair of His head was white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were like a blazing fire.

15His feet were like polished bronze refined in a furnace, and His voice was like the roar of many waters.

16He held in His right hand seven stars, and a sharp double-edged sword came from His mouth. His face was like the sun shining at its brightest.

Only the sharp double-edge sword that's emanating from your God's mouth is figurative?

But how do you reconcile Jesus being God's word and God's word get sword for mouth which is cutting words too?

Psalm 92:6 (WYC) An unwise man shall not know; and a fool shall not understand these things. (But this is what the ignorant do not know; and what the foolish do not understand)

You'll never know bro.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by josh123(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

You may be the husband I have been waiting for, who knows? This thread may have just been the divine connection. Don't fight it.

Now, answer me. grin
nice glasses
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
josh123:
nice glasses

Gracias.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
I apologize to people whose mentions I could not reply to. I got tired of the numerous mentions mehn, couldn't keep up. I guess the rush died.

Stay tuned for my next thread. smiley
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ThothHermes: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Thanks.

Don't evade the question, though. The truth is that, "Jesus is coming back". Don't be caught dead without Jesus Christ.
When did you give your life to Christ?
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
ThothHermes:
When did you give your life to Christ?

A while back.

Join the first bus so that you won't be left behind.

I don't want to hear you wailing for pity on the Judgement day when you will be sentenced to hellfire because I will personally ask Jesus or whoever is sentencing people to damnation not to pity you.

I will personally see that you are escorted to hellfire with a first-class ticket.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ThothHermes: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

A while back.

Join the first bus so that you won't be left behind.

I don't want to hear you wailing on the Judgement day when you will be sentenced to hellfire for pity because I will personally ask Jesus or whoever is sentencing people to damnation not to pity you.

I will personally see that you are escorted to hellfire with a first class ticket.
What about the snakes that have been disturbing you??
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
ThothHermes:
What about the snakes that have been disturbing you??

They are all gone. I sent them to where they belong.

Fought a hard fight for ten days and ten nights.

I can't answer any more mentions. Bye.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

They are all gone. I sent them to where they belong.

Fought a hard fight for ten days and ten nights.

I can't answer any more mentions again. Bye.
you must answer oo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die / Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo / Giving Your Wedding Night To God As A First Fruit Of Marriage? - No Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.