Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? (27665 Views)

Message From D.K Olukoya On Rapture / List Of Products, Buildings & People With Disguised 666 Mark Of The Beast / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by linearity: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bros, with everything happening today, are you sure Jesus has not already come and take his people away?

The Bible say, go into all the world, preach, heal and perform miracles. I only see preach, preach, preach....no healings, no miracles to back the level of preaching.

I doubt if Coronavirus would have shutdown Jesus’ synagogue or Paul & Salis’ church....can you imagine Young Timothy wearing mask to church and doing zoom church service...those would have negated his whole preaching and message.

Imagine Peter printing and distributing posters to his follower to stick on their cars and their homes that says...”You are protected by His Blood”, but himself leave behind heavily guided house with big fences and goes about in armored vehicles with police carrying heavy guns wearing riot gears.

My brother forget that story, it now survival of the fittest, we have been left alone to our own devices.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Investnow2017: 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

To heaven, to sing his praises morning and night forever and ever.
No dear. According to that book of Revelation those going to heaven are thus selected to go to heaven to serve as priests and kings to rule along with Christ Jesus over the earth, Rev 5:9,10. And their number as given in the Bible is limited. They are different from the great multitude seen by John the apostle as recorded in Revelation chapter 7:9-15 whose destiny is paradise earth. Those going to heaven serve as priests to restore humans to perfection. They will also serve as judges along with Christ Jesus to carry out judgement of mankind during their 1,000 years rule over the earth, Revelation 20; Luke 12:32, 22:28-29.
If you have any questions, i am available, you are free to ask please.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by kachi19: 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
kramer:

Will God also allow the torture of a 6yr old that was born into Muslim family in Saudi Arabia? Or 5year old Indian girl that was born into a Hindu family and has never heard of Christianity?

Well said. I've become agnostic bordering on atheism thanks to posts like this with zero reasoning.

I just believe in the obvious fact that a curious, intelligent mind made all of this possible for some sort of pleasure or something to fill his/her empty tank of real love. Idk how comfortable Christians worship a God who'd send a kid to hell for being involuntarily born into a "wrong" religion when he's belived to create us all.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Investnow2017: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

We are having those visions now.
Uya' do you know that Peter applied the above Scripture you just quoted and yet at the time he applied the Scripture no one was reported dreaming or seeing visions. All what Christ's disciples were doing was preaching in many languages on that day of Pentecost 33CE, Read Acts 2:14-28.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Investnow2017: 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
showafrica:

... May be...

However, the guys working against Christianity right now are Jihad and terrorists. They are the anti Christ.
The anti Christ is already here. The world is waiting to hear when the nations will shout "peace and security" and then sudden destruction, 1st Thessalonians 5:3
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by mykelshowz(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
Rapture rapture rapture.. Make nna calm down pls.. The day you die is ur own day of rapture. Make una no drag this thing.. Even the person wey make this has a high probability of accepting the said mark 666.
Have sense
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Investnow2017: 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
kachi19:

I just believe in the obvious fact that a curious, intelligent mind made all of this possible for some sort of pleasure or something to fill his/her empty tank of real love. Idk how comfortable Christians worship a God who'd send a kid to hell for being involuntarily born into a "wrong" religion when he's belived to create us all.
That teaching of hell being a place to punish sinners in a burning fire is not the teaching of the Bible but of Satan and his agents. God, our loving Creator will never put anyone into a burning furnace for whatever reason.
It irks true Christians when we read such abhorrable teaching being linked to our loving Creator, God.
Now what does the Bible teach about death? The Bible says death is like a deep sleep, John 11:11. When we die we know nothing again, Ecclesiastes chapter 9:5,6. Why do we die? We die because of the sin we inherited from our first parents Adam and Eve. Where do we go when we die? God himself answers this question at Genesis chapter 3:19. Addressing the first sinner Adam, God said "in the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of the dust you were made, for dust you are, and to dust you will return". So when we die, whether we are righteous or sinners, we return to the dust. Death is the opposite of life. Therefore, punishment for sin is forfeiture of life, since life is a gift from God, according to Romans 6:23.
When we die, is that the end? No. Jesus Christ promised that a time is coming in the future when all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out, John 5:28,29. That is what the Bible calls Resurrection.
Now to the main question, what is the fate of those who did not hear the good news of Christ's kingdom until they die? Here comes the loving promise of God found at Acts chapter 24:15 where God promise that both the righteous and the unrighteous will rise again.
There is a beautiful truth I must let you know as gleaned from God's word the Bible and it is the fact that there are 3 categories of persons on earth:
1) Those who study God's word and try to live by it. These the Bible call righteous.
2) Those who study the Bible but deliberately refused to live by what they learn or even oppose God's word - these are the wicked.
3) Those who did not have access to God's word until their death - these are the unrighteous. Here falls the little children being talked about. God has promised to resurrect them from the dead where they will have the opportunity of doing his will, if they so choose, Revelation 20:11 - 15.
The wicked, for sure will pay for their wickedness, and their punishment is sure - everlasting destruction which the Bible calls Second death or lake of fire, - a total forfeiture of life, Rev 21:8.

If you have question, please feel free to ask.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by backbone503(m): 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth.
The meek inherits the earth, but the bold and courageous inherits heaven

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by PharaohMusa: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nephilim:

no one is good except God.
And, If the righteous be scarcely saved where shall the sinners appear.

son, there's something bigger than karma that you know nothing about grin

Pls I'm very curious, tell me what is bigger than karma.....
No man is an island, I'd like to learn something new boss
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Basher8583: 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

LOL. This word will be used against you on Judgement day.

Trust me on that day if it at all comes, I have so much questions to ask God too. Like if he has been fair to me to equaly Judge me in this harsh country as he would to other calmer countries.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by solonubinho(m): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
BigDick70inch:
God forbid!!!
Ain't collecting any shit(666)..
I'd rather redeem myself with my blood and get called into heaven later..

Modified
All we need to make heaven is GOD'S GRACE.. Revelation pages scare shit out off me..
I don't wanna witness those torture BTW..

With the name of your moniker abi. Shior
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Missyajoke(f): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nephilim:
hahaha! Chasing clout! And how has your hypocritical FP post touched lives to repentance.

By their fruit you shall know them.
stop the jealousy!!
Before Jealousy stops you.

I have Nothing to say to you Good day.
Am not in any way Jealous of her post.
Madam always chasing clout.
Get off my menthion and Have a good day
see me see wahala
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Missyajoke(f): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

This is an important topic that I thought about as a result of the dream I had. And you are saying I see it as fun?

I think you should create your own topic and beg the mods to push it to the front page. Your hatred stinks.

I create sparks and controversies for a living.
Well done ma grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Gypsey, it's not too late to deviate from Atheism to the God who created you. Accept him into your life.
yea right! what does atheist mean? God didn't create me my father and mother did. accept who?
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Investnow2017: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
backbone503:

Oh, I see Jesus Christ was wrong, abi? Do you know the implication of what you have just said? Are you bolder than Jesus Christ? What is your definition of bold?
At Matthew chapter 11:28-30, Jesus Christ said he is meek and that we should learn from him? Or you have not read that in your Bible? Or you don't read the Bible?
A man as bold as David even said what Jesus simply repeated years ago, that the meek shall inherit the earth? How long? The same David answered under inspiration "forever", Psalm 37:10,11,29.
God through Zephaniah the prophet encourages all to seek meekness, Zephaniah 2:2-4.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
DeOTR:

"cavemens"? Just imagine an illiterate calling Writers of the Bible "cavemens". Intellectually, you are below the feet of the least among these men.
Why is it that every dick, tom and harry who claim to be atheists always want to think they're smart?
You should go back to Elementary School.

They are cavemens because they were not educated or scientist or programmers. All they did were to make up a mythical figure.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
DeOTR:

"cavemens"? Just imagine an illiterate calling Writers of the Bible "cavemens". Intellectually, you are below the feet of the least among these men.
Why is it that every dick, tom and harry who claim to be atheists always want to think they're smart?
You should go back to Elementary School.

The Bible wasn't written in English hope you know that?
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nephilim: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
PharaohMusa:

Pls I'm very curious, tell me what is bigger than karma.....
No man is an island, I'd like to learn something new boss
I thought you said you are versed in the spirit world.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nephilim: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
Missyajoke:

I have Nothing to say to you Good day.
Am not in any way Jealous of her post.
(Madam always chasing clout.) - undecided
Get off my menthion and Have a good day
see me see wahala
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by BigDick70inch(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
solonubinho:

With the name of your moniker abi. Shior

I can see the biblical name you have as your moniker now..
Tueh!!!
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by davidinchrist(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
Unfortunately, this question is "scripturally" WRONG. They are all assumptions and teachings of some GREAT Pastors or Religious men; especially the Health and Wealth, False "comforting" prosperity gospel.

The Bible doesn't promise any Rapture before the reign of the Antichrist. Believers are going to have to either take a STAND with Christ, or just DENY Christ during much tribulation.

Only COMFORT loving preachers will twist the Bible and say otherwise.

Please have a think on the following verses (my comments in brackets)

PAUL
2Thess.2.3 - Let NO ONE (even a Pastor/Church founder) DECEIVE you by any means; for THAT DAY (the RAPTURE) will NOT come "unless" the falling away (the backsliding of MANY Christians) comes FIRST, and THE MAN of sin (the Antichrist) is revealed, THE SON of perdition,

JESUS
Matt.24.21 - For then there will be GREAT TRIBULATION (to be mastered by the ANTICHRIST), such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Matt.24.22 - And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be SAVED; but for the ELECT'S SAKE (so even TRUE believers will be here, not Raptured before) those days will be SHORTENED.

AND:
Rev.7.14 - And I said to him, "Sir, you know." So he said to me, "These are THE ONES (TRUE Christians) who COME OUT of the Great TRIBULATION, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb (they ENDURED till the End).

So, we just got to WAKE UP from Rapture Lies of Men, and rather Repent of Sin. Seeking Jesus for TRUE Righteousness in Obedience to his Words in the New testament; and GRACE to ENDURE till the End.

No "premature" Rapture! Beware of Religious Comforting Lies of Men!

SOME MORE:
Matt.24.29 - "Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days...

THEN:
Matt.24.30 - THEN the sign of the Son of Man will APPEAR in heaven (the RAPTURE)...

Matt.24.31 - And he will send forth his angels with the sound of a MIGHTY TRUMPET BLAST, and they will gather together his CHOSEN ONES from the farthest ends of the EARTH and heaven (the already dead IN Christ).

1Thess.4.17 - ... WE who are STILL ALIVE and REMAIN on the Earth will be caught up in the clouds to MEET the Lord in the air and REMAIN WITH HIM forever.

(See all 1 Thes. 4:16-17, should you want more)

It will surely take ONLY God's grace and mercy through OBEDIENCE to his WORDS in the New testament to ENDURE the time of the Antichrist TILL the END.

Only God's Grace in OBEDIENCE to His Words!

Matt.24.13 - But those who ENDURE (in Obedience) to the End will be SAVED.

Matt.24.4 - Jesus answered: "Watch out that "no one" (even a GREAT Pastor/Church founder) DECEIVES you.

Matt.24.25 - See, I have TOLD you ahead of time.

May the Lord Jesus bless you.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by sharpwriter(m): 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Send them to my mail with references then. I shall be waiting. Thanks.

Ok ... I will wait for mail sending approval.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
backbone503:

Most humans actually prefer earth to heaven.

Who wants to stay in a choir in heaven and sing n clap for the next 918 zillion years non-stop grin grin
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are you meek?

Yes, most irreligious pple are grin
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by PharaohMusa: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nephilim:
I thought you said you are versed in the spirit world.

I never said I'm versed in the spirit world, read my comment sir.... If you truly know what you're saying then let us know, what is bigger than Karma
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nephilim: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
PharaohMusa:

I never said I'm versed in the spirit world, read my comment sir.... If you truly know what you're saying then let us know, what is bigger than Karma
you're too arrogant to learn, little wonder you have pharaoh mix with your Moniker, and that's no coincidence.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by davidinchrist(m): 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Most humans actually prefer earth to heaven.

Who wants to stay in a choir in heaven and sing n clap for the next 918 zillion years non-stop grin grin

Hmm, not funny though.

Cos who would rather like to stay in the fires of Hell for just 918 seconds too; let alone forever?

May Jesus bless you.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Yes, most irreligious people are grin

Irreligious people? One who fears God should be meek.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
sharpwriter:

Ok ... I will wait for mail sending approval.

Thank you. I will reply to your mail soon.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by maak400: 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Don't let me invoke my wrath upon you! What is a joke about my thread?

Don't get me mad.
So you want to invoke your wrath against your fellow man despite you preaching repentance a moment ago. Well done

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka / Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.