Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? (27684 Views)

Message From D.K Olukoya On Rapture / List Of Products, Buildings & People With Disguised 666 Mark Of The Beast / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by dingbang(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2020
deltateam:

E go hard you. Dem don use pin privk your dick or commot your eye, cut your ear, 1 finger each per day?

Go to YouTube and search torture techniques.

Better repent and join first bus.
true though, Jesus came to pay that blood for us. Thats why we need to repent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Hotprinceemmy: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2020
I will never receive the mark, never......
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Jabioro: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2020
You just wake up, searching for troubles where there is none and you decided to create one for yourself..If I miss it I hope you will be around to witness my 666 mark..

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by EgusiSoup: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
What i do know is that the earth will not be habitable after christ raptures his church. There's no question of 'what will you do if you don't make heaven...?'. You would be starved yet won't die. Your limbs will be mutilated slowly over 7yrs period yet you won't die 'cause the spirit of death has been taken away from this earth, you would be beaten, pierced, greatly suffered and would wish that death overwhelms you but you won't die. You don't want to be left behind.

What if your head is cut off? Will u still not die?
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by jubrilELsudan: 10:14am On Jul 26, 2020
YES SO LONG AS IT WILL ALLOW ME GET FREE KUKUNASE AND LET ME SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by BigDick70inch(m): 10:14am On Jul 26, 2020
deltateam:

E go hard you. Dem don use pin privk your dick or commot your eye, cut your ear, 1 finger each per day?

Go to YouTube and search torture techniques.

Better repent and join first bus.

TBH!!!i'm scared
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by nosagold(m): 10:14am On Jul 26, 2020
Op, in my opinion, such discussions do not edify and there's really no need for asking people 'would you take the mark of the beast if you were left behind?'. As it is written, shun divisive and old wives fables, but rather exercise yourself into godliness. The Bible makes us to understand it will be a terrible day and the mighty shall weep bitterly in it.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by BigDick70inch(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2020
oloriLFC:
na so e go easy? I don't like thinking about that stuff sef, too scary undecided

I just pray for grace Oo..

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by morris477(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2020
I thought the Bible quoted "sign, wonders and many other ugly things that will happen to show the end. I never heard or read in the Bible about 666 that was stated
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by weIMPORT: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by DarkJeddi(m): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2020
C0ck and Bull Story.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by donMIG(m): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2020
I read some comments
I smiled... But I pray God shows us mercy
Somethings r not for joke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Therapyken(m): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2020
DavidEsq:
Where is it in the Bible that 666 comes after rapture? See how una dey talk tales by moonlight stories? No wonder the Bible at 2 Timothy 4:4 says una go leave Bible dey talk so so story. I know say na different issue u go use reply me.
As in ehn! No be small tales by moonlight. Abi na nollywood sef because even hollywood no go feature this kind tory. Church people like sensational tory no be small.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Edopesin: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2020
The devil will be one hell of a fool if he doesn't change the number to something else

4 Likes

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by soleexx(m): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
I had a dream about rapture too just yesterday night. I believe i died yesterday 'cause it looked and felt real. I woke up frightened. The last time i had something as trouble as this was 8 years back, when i dreamt about rapture for 3 consecutive nights.

Your dream is real! But Rapture is not happening anytime soon...
But the translation of the dream means GOD LOVES YOU and he wants you to repent..

Commit your ways and be free
Freedom comes with wonderful benefits
Probably your awaiting prayer requests

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Edopesin: 10:19am On Jul 26, 2020
EgusiSoup:

What if your head is cut off? Will u still not die?

Watch how he will dodge the question
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by StubbornGENIUS: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2020
We shouldn't worry about these things.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by StubbornGENIUS: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Thanks.

Don't evade the question, though. The truth is that, "Jesus is coming back". Don't be caught dead without Jesus Christ.
You have excess sense wink
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Ochelyko1: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Knowing that everyone won't be raptured on the Last Day that Christ will come to take his loyal servants, so, if at all you are left behind on the Rapture day, what would you do? Would you bear the pains, anguish and neglect and suffer for Jesus' namesake for the last chance he will offer or go-ahead to follow the Beast's family by accepting the 666 mark?

Also knowing well that without accepting the mark, you can't purchase nor sell. Would you lose all your guards and accept the Mark of the Beast?

What do you think? Would you accept it?

One thing we have fail to understand about the mark of the beast is that we have taking it to be a physical beast or a physical. But the Bible says he dat had understanding should know that the mark 666 is the number of a man.

So therefore the mark of the beast or his number 666 has to do with man and the beast which is Satan will give the man or men the power, authority, Dominion etc. They will curse both great and small to receive the mark which is to bring both small and great under their authority, power and Dominion. They will rule over the earth and as many that will refuse to be subjected under them will be persecuted greatly.

And those will be the true Church of Christ who have the seal or mark of God on them, they are under the power, authority and Dominion of God Almighty. God will lead them and protect their soul from destruction.

So the mark of the beast or his number(666) is nothing but man's authority, power and Dominion.

And most christains have already giving their power which is their right hand and their authority which is their head and the Dominion which is their freedom to the beast which is man unknownly to them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

That is not what my Bible tells me. If He isn't coming back, why was it mentioned in the Bible then?

I don't think it's a metaphorical mark.

Anyways, it's not a lie. I even dreamt about Rapture last night. My friend was raptured but I was left behind.

I really think I need to go back to God and hisworks. I am not of the fleshly world.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by einsteine(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

That is not what my Bible tells me. If He isn't coming back, why was it mentioned in the Bible then?

I don't think it's a metaphorical mark.

Anyways, it's not a lie. I even dreamt about Rapture last night. My friend was raptured but I was left behind.

I really think I need to go back to God and his works. I am not of the fleshly world.

You may be schizophrenic. Seek help for your mental health

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by chibjohn(m): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2020
Christ coming will be glorious and all eyes will see him. There won't be any secret rapture to heaven. Nothing in the Bible points to that.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Ochelyko1: 10:28am On Jul 26, 2020
You dream about rapture? But rapture is not in the Bible so how come u are dreaming about what is not scripturer?

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Onekind04(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2020
Nah I won't, I can't be doomed forever so I rather suffer the pains and end up with Jesus.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I will do that when it is dawn, ok? I got your back, baby boy. smiley

Please hw can I contact u. I like your passion.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by FRESHG(m): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2020
matrix199:
A good definition of someone with a low I.Q
I SWEAR embarassed
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2020
Basis for the rapture

1 Thessalonians 4:13-17
13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

I Corinthians 15:51-52, is similar in content:

Behold, I tell you a mystery: we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed – in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet shall sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Mastakija(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2020
BigDick70inch:
God forbid!!!
Ain't collecting any shit..
I'd rather redeem myself with my blood and get called into heaven later..
i love ur courage
but d truth is
IT IS VERY HARD AND TEMPTING (according to d bible)
do u have any idea what tribulation means sha i bet it, person not collecting d mark will face d bitter consequence even hell might b a little bit worse dan dat.
d only tin we need now is grace nd mercy from God
and we should take our part by AVOIDING SIN

5 Likes

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by sigiyaya(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Thanks.

Don't evade the question, though. The truth is that, "Jesus is coming back". Don't be caught dead without Jesus Christ.
Do you ready know the damage religion has done to you? Your reasoning it very poor sister cry
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Eyinjuoluwanimi: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

That was a metaphorical statement. The ways of God aren't like the ways of man. It's too complicated for man to fathom.

Fact the word of God is misery....we only need to accept it with humble spirit...

God is warn his people.......

In the time of Noah many people thought that it is not possible for rain to fall, they said the teaching of Noah is not real until the last day...
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Talkcentral: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2020
My 3rd Sunday article.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by TimeTraveler369: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2020
The word 'Rapture' does not exist in the Bible.
It is a clear case of mass ignorance.

If anyone identify any portion of the Bible, with the word 'Rapture', I will like to know, cos I think I have an idea what the Beast System means, with relationship to Tesla 3,6,9 and its fundamental link to our Future as a specie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Why I Don't Believe In Heaven And Hell... / Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting / Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.