Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? (27688 Views)

Message From D.K Olukoya On Rapture / List Of Products, Buildings & People With Disguised 666 Mark Of The Beast / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
proclinician:

She is unaware the Bible says so. She doesn't know the word.

And you know the word? You tortoise. cheesy
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by proclinician: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

8 years studying clinical medicine, I guess?

I can't bet my vagina that your brain can't withhold any more sense apart from what you learned in medical school. Too senseless. grin

Haha this deranged preacher is betting a worn out piece of flesh I can't even dare feed my dogs hence they go into sepsis. I said I have been learning how to learn. This conjecture is too extraterrestrial for you to comprehend I'm not sorry, I warned u to stay far off, u sabi nothing. While you go about taunting people with some triple 6 and rapture, just know you're not in anyway better. Functional olodo.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by proclinician: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

And you know the word? You tortoise. cheesy
I know everything
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
proclinician:

Haha this deranged preacher is betting a worn out piece of flesh I can't even dare feed my dogs hence they go into sepsis. I said I have been learning how to learn. This conjecture is too extraterrestrial for you to comprehend I'm not sorry, I warned u to stay far off, u sabi nothing. While you go about taunting people with some triple 6 and rapture, just know you're not in anyway better. Functional olodo.

Shut up there, you tortoise. grin Before I invite Corona Virus to strike you down there. Ewu gambia. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
proclinician:

I know everything
I can bet my night meal that your brain is freezed.

How sorrowful. grin
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by proclinician: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I can bet my night meal that your brain is freezed.

How sorrowful. grin

I thought you'll bet your mammary organs this time. Dirty thing.

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
proclinician:

I thought you'll bet your mammary organs this time. Dirty thing.

Get behind me, you satan. grin
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by xest(m): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

You shall know when it meets you unaware.
story. Is it today we have been hearing it? Both your Jesus Christ, hell and heaven including your rapture are all illusion
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by damosky12(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Knowing that everyone won't be raptured on the Last Day that Christ will come to take his loyal servants, so, if at all you are left behind on the Rapture day, what would you do? Would you bear the pains, anguish and neglect and suffer for Jesus' namesake for the last chance he will offer or go-ahead to follow the Beast's family by accepting the 666 mark?

Also knowing well that without accepting the mark, you can't purchase nor sell. Would you lose all your guards and accept the Mark of the Beast?

What do you think? Would you accept it?

Hi.

I sent a message... I'd appreciate your response. Nothing naughty.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
damosky12:

Hi.

I sent a message... I'd appreciate your response. Nothing naughty.

OK.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by boyjo: 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

In truth, no one knows how the Anti-Christ rule would pan out. The Bible gave us hints, but no one really knows how they would survive without taking the Mark.

God, (in His ever bid to preserve humanity), shortened the Anti-Christ rule, but even at that, 3 years and 6 months is a long time to survive without being able to feed off the land.

How can anyone survive that long without being able to trade? Being unable to trade means you would not have cash to buy some certain things. Even if you decide to grow your own food, you can never be self sufficient. And trust the Anti-Christ to make it even difficult by placing trade embargos and maybe even putting limitations on personal farming.

How would anyone survive then?

No one knows. The only way anyone would survive the Anti-Christ rule without receiving the Mark is God. Only God has the answer.

Maybe God will find a way somehow. Maybe He will show compassion. Maybe He will feed the repentant remnants with manna.

All I know is that God will still try and save more people as possible. He may even further shorten the Anti-Christ rule to allow more people survive the Anti-Christ rule and antics.

So, Uyai, no one can really answer your question.

As always, only God knows everything.

Maybe at the end, God may just forgive all of us (even the atheists) and let everyone into Heaven.

He is God after all. He is answerable to no one. He makes His own rules, and only He can break them.

HE is holy. That cannot change.
It is HIS nature.
Any unholy thing that stands before HIM will not only get blown to hell but out of existence.

HE will not become sin just so that HE can let other sin into Heaven to dwell with HIM.
Your sins must be washed off to be able to even attempt entering into Heaven.

Heaven is a holy place.
GOD is holy. That will never ever change.

JESUS already became sin for us, on the Cross, and died for it.

Holiness is now free.

HE rose again.

Just believe that JESUS came into this world, and has paid for your sins by dying in your place because HE loves you so much. HE rose again for your justification.

Just believe. That's all. Because it is true.

Then Heavens gate will open itself to let you in.

You must accept HIS salvation.

A girl cannot reject the wooing of a man and still be his woman at the same time.
She needs to and must accept him, and every other thing will follow.

CHRIST is wooing every soul on earth.
And even went ahead to die on the cross just to prove HIS love for us.
The day you accept HIS wooing, that day you will become HIS bride.

HE is GOD, but forced marriage always almost end in death or hatred. And even if it doesn't, HE prefers a marriage based on reciprocal love. Not one were both parties are merely tolerating one another.

I am sure the man in you understands exactly what I:m saying.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2020
boyjo:

HE is holy. That cannot change.
It is HIS nature.
Any unholy thing that stands before HIM will not only get blown to hell but out of existence.

HE will not become sin just so that HE can let other sin into Heaven to dwell with HIM.
Your sins must be washed off to be able to even attempt entering into Heaven.

Heaven is a holy place.
GOD is holy. That will never ever change.

JESUS already became sin for us, on the Cross, and died for it.

Holiness is now free.

HE rose again.

Just believe that JESUS came into this world, and has paid for your sins by dying in your place because HE loves you so much. HE rose again for your justification.

Just believe. That's all. Because it is true.

Then Heavens gate will open itself to let you in.

You must accept HIS salvation.

A girl cannot reject the wooing of a man and still be his woman at the same time.
She needs to and must accept him, and every other thing will follow.

CHRIST is wooing every soul on earth.
And even went ahead to die on the cross just to prove HIS love for us.
The day you accept HIS wooing, that day you will become HIS bride.

HE is GOD, but forced marriage always almost end in death or hatred. And even if it doesn't, HE prefers a marriage based on reciprocal love. Not one were both parties are merely tolerating one another.

I am sure the man in you understands exactly what I:m saying.

The problem with your post is that you think of God as a mere man.

You even mentioned God's nature as if God is limited by His nature like humans are limited by their nature.

God has always confounded man. He does only what pleases Him.

If it pleases Him to eventually let sinners enter Heaven even in their sins, it would happen as He wants.

People have often tried to reason for God.

I remembered in theology school, one guy was asking why God did not just forgive the Devil instead of allowing Christ to die and the whole world to suffer. That is what any sensible person who loves his creations would have done.

But the problem is that God is not a human being. God's ways are His ways. His ways are not our ways. His thoughts are not our thoughts.

In fact, His ways will continue to baffle us forever.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by boyjo: 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

The problem with your post is that you think of God as a mere man.

You even mentioned God's nature as if God is limited by His nature like humans are limited by their nature.

God has always confounded man. He does only what pleases Him.

If it pleases Him to eventually let sinners enter Heaven even in their sins, it would happen as He wants.

People have often tried to reason for God.

I remembered in theology school, one guy was asking why God did not just forgive the Devil instead of allowing Christ to die and the whole world to suffer. That is what any sensible person who loves his creations would have done.

But the problem is that God is not a human being. God's ways are His ways. His ways are not our ways. His thoughts are not our thoughts.

In fact, His ways will continue to baffle us forever.

The problem with your post is that you think GOD would change HIS nature to the nature of satan just to let satan's children into Heaven.

Listen to yourself oga.

GOD is holy. That can NEVER change.
The two natures are different.
Na Satan children go need change their nature

HE has already done what pleased HIM and that was to send HIS Son to die on the cross and rise again so that anyone who believes in HIM will enter Heaven.

This your reason CANNOT be from The Spirit of truth.

Make una accept HIS death and resurrection na, and be born again since Heaven dey hungry una. Why e hard for you to accept as HIM as LORD and Saviour, at least that way sure for anyone to enter Heaven?
You no like that method bah? Wehdone o
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
boyjo:

The problem with your post is that you think GOD would change HIS nature to the nature of satan just to let satan's children into Heaven.

Listen to yourself oga.

You didn't read my original post very well. I wrote that no one knows what would happen. Only God knows. The Bible guides man, not God. God can end up changing everything out of His compassion to save everyone.

He has done it before. He condemned mankind to eternal death, and eventually sent His son to reverse the curse.

GOD is holy. That can NEVER change.
The two natures are different.
Na Satan children go need change their nature

God is Holy, but He is not rigid.

God hate lies. But he didn't have a problem with Abraham telling lies about Sarah. God did not have a problem with Rahab lying to save the Jewish spies. God did not have a problem allowing Job's children die.

The Israelites committed a lot of war crimes in the name of God.

God does things in His own way, and they are always Holy, even if they appear bad or wicked to us.

Who can predict God? No one!

For you, it is impossible for God to allow sinners to enter Heaven.

But God is not bound by possibility or impossibility. He is above nature, above reason, above good and bad, above logic.

HE has already done what pleased HIM and that was to send HIS Son to die on the cross and rise again so that anyone who believes in HIM will enter Heaven.

You are not God, my friend.

He does whatever pleases Him. There are many instances of that in the Bible.

A classic example is those who were promised that they would not die before the return of Christ.

These people have all died, and Christ has not yet returned.

But who can question God?

He does whatever pleases Him. He is God.

This your reason CANNOT be from The Spirit of truth.

You are a baby Christian. Study the Bible more, and you will realize that God favors COMPASSION more than His laws.

He has bent many laws just to ensure that no soul would be lost.

Did you know that Christ came specifically for the Jews, and not for the world?

But somehow, God extended his salvation plan to the Gentiles as well.

Make una accept HIS death and resurrection na, and be born again since Heaven dey hungry una. Why e hard for you to accept as HIM as LORD and Saviour, at least that way sure for anyone to enter Heaven?
You no like that method bah? Wehdone o

You were so much in a rush to counter my post that you didn't even bother to read first.

My original post made certain that no one knows how the end time would look like.

Only God knows.

That is the essence of my post.

If in the end, He saves everyone, you may quote the Bible to Him, and question His decision.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by stellaiyede: 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

See, unbeliever, the Armageddon will come after the Rapture, then Satan and his fellow Beasts will take over the World's Government. There shall be one World Order and the rest unraptured people who remain on the earth will be forced to either accept the mark or not be able to purchase nor sell without this mark (could be a chip, I don't know). At least, that's what my Bible tells me.

What would you do? I want to know.

Christianity is serious study not my pastor says or a movie I watched showed. This theory of tribulation after rapture is false. Why not take time to go back to the Bible yourselves instead of a theory brought by Darby 200 years ago n accepted by those who can't fathom why God will leaves his beloved in d the tribulation. I need to find time to write on this with bible references. How men will be shocked to find themselves in the tribulations while waiting for rapture. We shall all be here. Tribulation is the final test if the very elect. Buckle, no one is jetting off except through death.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by boyjo: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You didn't read my original post very well. I wrote that no one knows what would happen. Only God knows. The Bible guides man, not God. God can end up changing everything out of His compassion to save everyone.

He has done it before. He condemned mankind to eternal death, and eventually sent His son to reverse the curse.

God hate lies. But he didn't have a problem with Abraham telling lies about Sarah. God did not have a problem with Rahab lying to save the Jewish spies. God did not have a problem allowing Job's children die.

God does things in His own way, and they are always Holy, even if they appear bad or wicked to us.

But God is not bound by possibility or impossibility. He is above nature, above reason, above good and bad, above logic.

A classic example is those who were promised that they would not die before the return of Christ.

You are a baby Christian. Study the Bible more, and you will realize that God favors COMPASSION more than His laws.

You were so much in a rush to counter my post that you didn't even bother to read first.

My original post made certain that no one knows how the end time would look like.

Only God knows.

If in the end, He saves everyone, you may quote the Bible to Him, and question His decision.
Your body just dey hot to counter my post so tey you no free read and understand wetin I write before replying.

GOD has already had mercy.
HE had mercy by sending JESUS to die on the cross to psy for your sin. You are no longer owing. You are now free to enter Heaven by confessing your sins and The Lordship of JESUS.
You no need do any other thing to enter Heaven but to just believe.

But you no like this method.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by boyjo: 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Only God knows.

Your body just dey hot to counter my post so tey you no free read and understand wetin I write before replying.

GOD has already had mercy.
HE had mercy by sending JESUS to die on the cross to psy for your sin. You are no longer owing. You are now free to enter Heaven by confessing your sins and The Lordship of JESUS.
You no need do any other thing to enter Heaven but to just believe.

But you no like this method.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by omojeesu(m): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
omojeesu:

Rapture takes place after the great tribulation not before.

Read your Matthew 24 very well.

Not what l think. There's no second Rapture. What follows is wrath of God. If such survives may enter the Millennium and have a "second" chance at the end of the Millennium to stand with God or Satan after his release from the bottomless pit after 1000 years.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by livingchrist: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Knowing that everyone won't be raptured on the Last Day that Christ will come to take his loyal servants, so, if at all you are left behind on the Rapture day, what would you do? Would you bear the pains, anguish and neglect and suffer for Jesus' namesake for the last chance he will offer or go-ahead to follow the Beast's family by accepting the 666 mark?

Also knowing well that without accepting the mark, you can't purchase nor sell. Would you lose all your guards and accept the Mark of the Beast?

this is will not be a matter of people deliberately choosing the mark of the beast or not but rather those who did not believe the Gospel will all receive the antichrist and his mark, God will deliver them to satan
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by grandstar(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

People already have the 666 mark. It's not a physical mark.

7 in the Bible is used to depict spiritual soundness. 6 therefore is below God's standard and triple 6 therefore I dictates how unrighteous it will be.

Most of what is written in the Book of Revelations is symbolic. Like the wild beast represents not physical beazts but governments like those found in the book of Daniel.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by blueAgent(m): 10:39am On May 10, 2021
The truth is that millions have been deceived to believe in post rapture tribulations.

No where is that written in the Bible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why I Don't Believe In Heaven And Hell... / Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting / Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.