Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? (27597 Views)

Message From D.K Olukoya On Rapture / List Of Products, Buildings & People With Disguised 666 Mark Of The Beast / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2020
matrix199:
A good definition of someone with a low I.Q
grin grin
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by BigBashiru: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2020
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Knowing that everyone won't be raptured on the Last Day that Christ will come to take his loyal servants, so, if at all you are left behind on the Rapture day, what would you do? Would you bear the pains, anguish and neglect and suffer for Jesus' namesake for the last chance he will offer or go-ahead to follow the Beast's family by accepting the 666 mark?

Also knowing well that without accepting the mark, you can't purchase nor sell. Would you lose all your guards and accept the Mark of the Beast?

What do you think? Would you accept it?

In truth, no one knows how the Anti-Christ rule would pan out. The Bible gave us hints, but no one really knows how they would survive without taking the Mark.

God, (in His ever bid to preserve humanity), shortened the Anti-Christ rule, but even at that, 3 years and 6 months is a long time to survive without being able to feed off the land.

How can anyone survive that long without being able to trade? Being unable to trade means you would not have cash to buy some certain things. Even if you decide to grow your own food, you can never be self sufficient. And trust the Anti-Christ to make it even difficult by placing trade embargos and maybe even putting limitations on personal farming.

How would anyone survive then?

No one knows. The only way anyone would survive the Anti-Christ rule without receiving the Mark is God. Only God has the answer.

Maybe God will find a way somehow. Maybe He will show compassion. Maybe He will feed the repentant remnants with manna.

All I know is that God will still try and save more people as possible. He may even further shorten the Anti-Christ rule to allow more people survive the Anti-Christ rule and antics.

So, Uyai, no one can really answer your question.

As always, only God knows everything.

Maybe at the end, God may just forgive all of us (even the atheists) and let everyone into Heaven.

He is God after all. He is answerable to no one. He makes His own rules, and only He can break them.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Sarch: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

See, unbeliever, the Armageddon will come after the Rapture, then Satan and his fellow Beasts will take over the World's Government. There shall be one World Order and the rest unraptured people who remain on the earth will be forced to either accept the mark or not be able to purchase nor sell without this mark (could be a chip, I don't know). At least, that's what my Bible tells me.

What would you do? I want to know.

why don't you include the bible quotation?
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by FRESHG(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

See, unbeliever, the Armageddon will come after the Rapture, then Satan and his fellow Beasts will take over the World's Government. There shall be one World Order and the rest unraptured people who remain on the earth will be forced to either accept the mark or not be able to purchase nor sell without this mark (could be a chip, I don't know). At least, that's what my Bible tells me.

STOP SAYING RUBBISH MY FRIEND angry.

ALL SOULS MUST TASTE DEATH AT THE SOUND OF TRUMPET BY ARCH ANGEL RAPHAEL
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Tonalphs(f): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2020
the only reason u dream bout rapture is cos u think bout it. maybe u worry bout it. what you focus on expands.
the Bible can only be understood psychologically as it is a message of the soul. there is no rapture anywhere or anytime soon. I used to think there were too until I dug deep into enlightenment.
the Bible forever remains my guide but it can't be understood literally.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2020
Elder0001:
Brainwashed sheeples.
There's nothing like rapture.

There is, Elder. Don't be left behind.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Perfecttouchade: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2020
BigDick70inch:
God forbid!!!
Ain't collecting any shit(666)..
I'd rather redeem myself with my blood and get called into heaven later..

Modified
All we need to make heaven is GOD'S GRACE.. Revelation pages scare shit out off me..
I don't wanna witness those torture BTW..
it's Grace o my brother..I pray for mercy and Grace everyday

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Sheunma: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
What i do know is that the earth will not be habitable after christ raptures his church. There's no question of 'what will you do if you don't make heaven...?'. You would be starved yet won't die. Your limbs will be mutilated slowly over 7yrs period yet you won't die 'cause the spirit of death has been taken away from this earth, you would be beaten, pierced, greatly suffered and would wish that death overwhelms you but you won't die. You don't want to be left behind.
Are you saying someone's who's had vital organs like the brain or heart taken out wouldn't die in the absence of this 'spirit of death's?
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by broswilli: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2020
Most people don't understand the meaning of taken and left behind in the scriptures. The passage were many qoute from is taken out of context so I am going to read from the verse before it.

Matt.24.39 - and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
Matt.24.40 - Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.

Jesus was comparing the days of Noah to the last days when the flood took them away. So taken means killed and left behind means to be left alive. Please everyone should read the scriptures by himself/herself don't be swayed by popular belief. Remember, sometimes the whole world may be wrong and a few persons are right. Once again taken means killed so desire to be left behind.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2020
oloriLFC:
na so e go easy? I don't like thinking about that stuff sef, too scary undecided

Do not mind him. He will be shocked.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Kaytixy: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

is good to have knowledge before speaking on anything
You have just been asked where is it in the about 666 and you are telling us story. Just quote the verse to buttress your claim.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by PrinceMajestic: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2020
This bitch is obviously one of the sex slaves of the church. Only mad people will be waiting for mythical character magician who was killed as a thief that he was thousands of years ago but pastors sperms deposited in this bitch brain is excess and she's forever schizophrenic that is why we have a thread like this and some silly mod had to push this nonsense to FP just to spite intelligent people.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2020
grin

I believe I would not be left behind.

Thank you, Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
There's no rapture;you've been deceived all along.

It isn't deceit. Join the first bus. Don't be caught dead without Jesus.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by saajus: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2020
Some Christians believe this will even happen before rapture. Some believe tribulation will happen before rapture and some believe rapture will happen before tribulation. Many that believe in tribulation before rapture even thought the tribulations have started, so they are warning their members not to take COVID-19 vaccine.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2020
dingbang:
Why accept it? When there is a truth that to pay with blood, comes eternal life..

What are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by orunto27: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2020
No. I won't accept 666.

The Rule for second chance is,

Don't accept 666

Be persecuted and probably killed by your Adversaries and be RAPTURED in the second group right there before them.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:51am On Jul 26, 2020
salveoP:
No offense intended. Sometimes I wonder the shallow understanding of the Bible by some folks. Still looking for where in the Bible that supports what the op says. Most writings in Revelation are figurative including the number 666. Dig deeper so that you find the real gem...

Perhaps, you can help out with the digging?
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by frubben(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Don't let me invoke my wrath upon you! What is a joke about my thread?

Don't get me mad.
oshey!!!! Make dem clear road for u o, na u b invoke ooo. Lol. Story. Please get mad and invoke on our politician abeg
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

It isn't deceit. Join the first bus. Don't be caught dead without Jesus.
can you give me a provable fact that rapture exist apart from the fvcking bible? Let me tell you something;this world had owners,y'all don't know anything.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ABINTUK(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2020
matrix199:
A good definition of someone with a low I.Q

You are talking in the nonsense
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
We shouldn't worry about these things.

We have to. Jesus is coming soon!
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ucham: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

That is not what my Bible tells me. If He isn't coming back, why was it mentioned in the Bible then?

I don't think it's a metaphorical mark.

Anyways, it's not a lie. I even dreamt about Rapture last night. My friend was raptured but I was left behind.

I really think I need to go back to God and his works. I am not of the fleshly world.

Go take malaria medicine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2020
FRESHG:
I SWEAR embarassed

Accept Jesus now!
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by femijay8271(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2020
I believe we should all ask for the GRACE OF GOD ALMIGHTY....am trying to remember one hadith of a man that has no sin till his death beliving he will have smooth acess to heaven but GOD ALMIGHTY told him to enter d kingdom tru his grace...na long tori sha

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by OrinAgba(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2020
Please help me win #beetlechallenge by clicking LIKE on this video and drop comment under it. Ẹ Dákun Thanks �
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDCB3X-BrVJ/?igshid=1g6uf91va0dtt
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by explosiveskull(m): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
What i do know is that the earth will not be habitable after christ raptures his church. There's no question of 'what will you do if you don't make heaven...?'. You would be starved yet won't die. Your limbs will be mutilated slowly over 7yrs period yet you won't die 'cause the spirit of death has been taken away from this earth, you would be beaten, pierced, greatly suffered and would wish that death overwhelms you but you won't die. You don't want to be left behind.
am already training my body for pains using different methods even the ones I induce with drugs. so we are not afraid, if I don't get raptured cos currently it is very hard to live a righteous life now and I don't plan taking any mark of the beast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by phemmyfour: 11:02am On Jul 26, 2020
BigDick70inch:
God forbid!!!
Ain't collecting any shit(666)..
I'd rather redeem myself with my blood and get called into heaven later..

Modified
All we need to make heaven is GOD'S GRACE.. Revelation pages scare shit out off me..
I don't wanna witness those torture BTW..
Yinmu....Peter did shakara more than this, last last..he denied him 3times
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Wettoid123: 11:03am On Jul 26, 2020
matrix199:

Can I offer you a job? It seems idleness stimulates askewed reasoning.

you better repent beftore it is too late and i believe it is you that need a job, ur life without jesus is lifeless!

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by StubbornGENIUS: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

We have to. Jesus is coming soon!
Rapture anxiety is not good for your health.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by TheWalkingMind: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Knowing that everyone won't be raptured on the Last Day that Christ will come to take his loyal servants, so, if at all you are left behind on the Rapture day, what would you do? Would you bear the pains, anguish and neglect and suffer for Jesus' namesake for the last chance he will offer or go-ahead to follow the Beast's family by accepting the 666 mark?

Also knowing well that without accepting the mark, you can't purchase nor sell. Would you lose all your guards and accept the Mark of the Beast?

What do you think? Would you accept it?
The Great Tribulation first, then the rapture.

"...After the tribulations of those days, the Son of man shall appear in the cloud.."

It doesn't come clearer than this. The Antichrist is revealed who will initiate the tribulations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ondo Poll Outcome Will Shock Politicians – Primate Ayodele / Nike Adeyemi Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) / Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.