Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? (27733 Views)

Message From D.K Olukoya On Rapture / List Of Products, Buildings & People With Disguised 666 Mark Of The Beast / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by SexytorresE(f): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2020
Our parent really did harm to us by indoctrinating us with this shit called “religion” i grew up with this fiction of a thing The story I heard about the 666 or whatever they call it , scared the hell out of me while growing up I just grew up , freed myself from indoctrination and realizing all are fallacy. Pls stop telling ur kids about what u can’t even prove

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Knowing that everyone won't be raptured on the Last Day that Christ will come to take his loyal servants, so, if at all you are left behind on the Rapture day, what would you do? Would you bear the pains, anguish and neglect and suffer for Jesus' namesake for the last chance he will offer or go-ahead to follow the Beast's family by accepting the 666 mark?

Also knowing well that without accepting the mark, you can't purchase nor sell. Would you lose all your guards and accept the Mark of the Beast?

What do you think? Would you accept it?
the rapture and left behind doctrine is not found in the bible but an invention of man. Dump this doctrine and read the bible yourself.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nephilim: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
SexytorresE:
Our parent really did harm to us by indoctrinating us with this shit called “religion” i grew up with this fiction of a thing The story I heard about the 666 or whatever they call it , scared the hell out of me while growing up I just grew up , freed myself from indoctrination and realizing all are fallacy. Pls stop telling ur kids about what u can’t even prove
I'm looking at you as one that would be calling for Jesus on their death bed lolz! Repent sis.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by skywalker240(m): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
DavidEsq:
Where is it in the Bible that 666 comes after rapture? See how una dey talk tales by moonlight stories? No wonder the Bible at 2 Timothy 4:4 says una go leave Bible dey talk so so story. I know say na different issue u go use reply me.
i just tire for the mods that pushed this to front page, indomie generations that read bible upside will come and create threads that makes no sense, mods will still push it to front page.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by backbone503(m): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Ishilove, what if you miss it? What would you do?

Backbone503, I know you are an Eckist, but that doesn't matter now. Anyways, what do you think you would do if you are caught up in this dilemma?

Presently, there are about 7.8b people living on earth, of which only about 2.4b are Christians. Of this, I dare say only about 20-30% are "true, righteous, born-again" Christians. i.e. the ones you'll probably term the "rapturable ones".

Sequel upon this, and assuming there is something like "Rapture" coming, do you think God, with Its infinity love and mercy, created Us (humans and billions of other life forms), only for about 7b humans (about 97%) to be later destroyed and humiliated in your "dilemma" story? If YES, then what was Its essence of creating Us in the first instance?

See, Christ spoke mostly with parables, and most of what he said have been misconstrued. You have to understand the different between Jesus and Christ. When you do, maybe, you'll get to understand what he meant by "second coming of Christ".

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
I will smoke weed

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by kramer: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
31% of the world population is Christain, and half of that is probably practicing (so 15%) So if rapture is real and it happens that means 85% of the world population (6billion) is damned to suffer? Really??

Modified: someone said covid-19 is the mark of the beast, before covid-19 they said barcodes were the mark of the beast... Why is it only Christains that come up with these stupid baseless claims? On top of all this, before Covid NOT ONE pastor in the WHOLE WORLD prohecised the coming of the disease despite the fact that they are called "MEN OF GOD"... Abeg jare, let me hear word!!
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by SexytorresE(f): 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
When they warned u guys of Nollywood, u thought it’s a joke . Now see what to much of Nollywood has turned ur reasoning to cry cry
Nephilim:
I'm looking at you as one that would be calling for Jesus on their death bed lolz! Repent sis.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
Who is leaving who behind? Stop all these delusional beliefs
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by SexytorresE(f): 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
matrix199:

Please eh, you would have to clear this particular quote/message. My wife is fond of going through my posts, my mentions and all. If she saw this, all hell would be let loose, she would stop adding meat to my soup. Abeg for my sake you hear?

Ok let me answer ya qwension*, let me imagine i was gullible enough to believe this tale, I would willingly accept the mark and later ask God to forgive me. Satisfied? Wtf? Ahahahhahahahahahahahahaha . I’m telling u, so gullible

Oya clear your previous quote biko.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nephilim: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
SexytorresE:
When they warned u guys of Nollywood, u thought it’s a joke . Now see what to much of Nollywood has turned ur reasoning to cry cry
hahaha! So that's your reasoning level, Nollywood! Smh.
You better repent, watch and pray.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by skywalker240(m): 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

That is not what my Bible tells me. If He isn't coming back, why was it mentioned in the Bible then?

I don't think it's a metaphorical mark.

Anyways, it's not a lie. I even dreamt about Rapture last night. My friend was raptured but I was left behind.

I really think I need to go back to God and his works. I am not of the fleshly world.
what bible ?

did you even read the "my bible" ?

because if you did, you would understand.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by SexytorresE(f): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
My people lack knowledge cry
OgogoroFreak:
Who is leaving who behind? Stop all these delusional beliefs
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by SexytorresE(f): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
So I should close my eyes and start talking to myself? That I’m talking to an imaginary God? Stop it pls undecided
Nephilim:
hahaha! So that's your reasoning level, Nollywood! Smh.
You better repent, watch and pray.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by emmnprince(m): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

See, unbeliever, the Armageddon will come after the Rapture, then Satan and his fellow Beasts will take over the World's Government. There shall be one World Order and the rest unraptured people who remain on the earth will be forced to either accept the mark or not be able to purchase nor sell without this mark (could be a chip, I don't know). At least, that's what my Bible tells me.

What would you do? I want to know.

No Armageddon will come after the rapture.

Satan and his fellow Beasts will NOT take over the World's Government. There shall be one World Order because everything in the world will come to an end at the second coming of Christ.

Since everything will come to an end, it follows that there won't be "unraptured people" on earth who would be forced to either accept the mark or not be able to purchase nor sell without this mark (could be a chip, I don't know).

At least, that's what my Bible tells me. We need to have a copy of that Bible of yours that says all these falsehood and fallacies.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by PharaohMusa: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nephilim:
hahaha you wrong man! You only join to die forever.

What profit a man to enjoy for 3 and half years and lost his soul forever in the lake of fire lolz!
Repent bro.

Wake up young man..... There is no hell or heaven. Spirit world is real, but you pay your karma here in Life.

Live by the Golden rule and do that is morally right. Chikena grin
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by SirMichael1: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Missyajoke:

She's after front page.
grin grin grin grin
She has never opened a thread in the religious section so why today.
I know her well. She likes chasing clout when bored. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by SexytorresE(f): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
They don’t knw
sigiyaya:
Do you ready know the damage religion has done to you? Your reasoning it very poor sister cry
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by emmnprince(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
AntiChristian:

Revelation 1
One like the Son of Man, dressed in a long robe, with a golden sash around His chest.

14The hair of His head was white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were like a blazing fire.

15His feet were like polished bronze refined in a furnace, and His voice was like the roar of many waters.

16He held in His right hand seven stars, and a sharp double-edged sword came from His mouth. His face was like the sun shining at its brightest.

What is the sharp double-edge sword doing in your God's mouth?

That's not a literal statement Mr. AntiChristian.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by IMAliyu(m): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
This explains a lot about some of these Christian conspiracy theories.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by tobby20: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

No, the COVID vaccine isn't even it. I think this phase is just the tip of an iceberg. There's more and worse to come. Jesus hasn't come to claim his loyal sheep, so you have no cause to worry, yet. Until then, leave a holy and spotless life! Jesus loves you.

You don't have to be afraid of the mark of the beast, but have it in mind that you will be thrown into the Lake of Fire with Satan and his fellow beasts on the Judgement Day for accepting it.
And this sounds cool to you right
Why then did your God create you when las las you would be thrown into a lake of fire burning with brimestone. Abi he derive job spoiling his creature
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Basher8583: 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

LOL. This word will be used against you on Judgement day.

Is it the judgement day as written in the books by Middle Easterners?
Do I look like an Arab or Isreali to you?

Why should thier stories be my own problem.

Have you heard of the same stories from Hindus, Buddhists and all the religious bodies.

What makes that of the middle easterners superior.

You can go ahead and waste the only life you have to live waiting for judgement Day.

I on the other part will live my life to the fullest with joy and happiness and not regrets and suspicion that I will not make judgement Day as appraised by one middle easterner
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by showafrica(m): 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

See, unbeliever, the Armageddon will come after the Rapture, then Satan and his fellow Beasts will take over the World's Government. There shall be one World Order and the rest unraptured people who remain on the earth will be forced to either accept the mark or not be able to purchase nor sell without this mark (could be a chip, I don't know). At least, that's what my Bible tells me.

Imagine Boko haram and isis ruling the world and beheading any Christian that refuses to accept Jihad. Bible says, they will torture you, what i dont know is if you will die in the process and then go to heaven. Thats what 666 is all about, nothing more nothing less. They are called anti christ for that reason. The only sin Christians committed against them is following christ.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Investnow2017: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Thanks.

Don't evade the question, though. The truth is that, "Jesus is coming back". Don't be caught dead without Jesus Christ.
Jesus is coming back to do what really?
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Japheth17: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
matrix199:

SCHOLARS EDUHEALTH SOLUTION. 'Front Desk Personnel' Karu LGA, Abuja. If you're resident in Abuja, Dm me.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
Investnow2017:

Jesus is coming back to do what really?

Take his loyal and faithful servants.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Investnow2017: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
showafrica:

Imagine Boko haram and isis ruling the world and beheading any Christian that refuses to accept Jihad. Bible says, they will torture you, what i dont know is if you will die in the process and then go to heaven. Thats what 666 is all about, nothing more nothing less. They are called anti christ for that reason. The only sin Christians committed against them is following christ.
Which book did you read this fairy tale?
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Knowing that everyone won't be raptured on the Last Day that Christ will come to take his loyal servants, so, if at all you are left behind on the Rapture day, what would you do? Would you bear the pains, anguish and neglect and suffer for Jesus' namesake for the last chance he will offer or go-ahead to follow the Beast's family by accepting the 666 mark?

Also knowing well that without accepting the mark, you can't purchase nor sell. Would you lose all your guards and accept the Mark of the Beast?

What do you think? Would you accept it?

Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Japheth17: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
matrix199:

SCHOLARS EDUHEALTH SOLUTION. 'Front Desk Personnel' Karu LGA, Abuja. If you're resident in Abuja, Dm me.
I'm not in abuja, I'm based in Lagos. Thanks though, I really appreciate.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
showafrica:

Yes. They will torture you but you won't die. You shall find death but won't see. Don't even imagine it.
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Emekaactive: 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
as far as i am concerned, all these are mere fantasies and illusions
Re: If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by sharpwriter(m): 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

The guy is right. I knew you would quote him. I have a summary on this with Bible references. I can send it to your email.

I once taught two fire spitting guys here, but lo and behold, they couldn't reply me cheesy

Always remember that if any one thinks he knows, then he hasn't known as he ought to know. 2Corinthians 8:2

Our churches think they understand the book of revelation. Lol. They teach wrongly when it comes to this topic and these are part of what they manufacture various books about while millions of Christians consume lies and fallacies. cheesy

NB: And do not call that guy an unbeliever.... It's only understanding that differs. This hasn't stopped both of you as being God's children. The person you look down upon may actually be the person in the right knowledge of the gospel. While these knowledge are necessary it's not the most important in God's things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

A Refutation Of The ‘testimony’ Of Charlotte Wells / Charlotte Keckler / Oritsejafor To Jonathan - Give Half Of Your Salary To The Poor / Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.