Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin (52605 Views)

Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by sigiyaya(m): 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
bilulu:

Did you type this same rubbish when the Oba supported Oshiomole 2nd tenures? Why is dat wen it doesn't favor you guys u start saying rubbish? You guys should leave Edo state alone and focus on ur southwest
Oshiomole, Obaseki, Fake pastor Ize Iyamu, Tinubu, PDP,APC, even INEC are all gang of thieves and dirty criminals who there greed and criminal activists have made it impossible for you to reason well. When i posted that comment i know that F00lish people like you will come to attack me and defend your slave masters. Why cant you take your time to think of why you dont have a good pay Job, No electricity, no good road and drainage system, no good drinking water, no good hospitals, no good school and quality education for your children, no security of lives and property etc. Every 4 years you come back to reinforce your calamity. If you dont have pity upon yourself please pity your children or your next generation yet unborn, Just reject Stupidity....
Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by ospido: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
Cantonese:
Unfortunately this is the nation we find ourselves. APC did not need violence to win power in 2015. Unfortunately APC has resorted to violence to remain in power. The election in Kogi introduced a new level to election violence with the alleged collaboration of security agents using helicopters to shoot bullets at voters. In Osun it was money at the polling centers. Edo very likely will witness the mother of all battles as PDP seems prepared now.

I personally witnessed what APC did in Ede.
"Money really changed hands."
Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by ospido: 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
expert555:

Where is the receipt and invoice? Talk is cheap

Are you minding those false alarmists?
Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by ospido: 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Naijaddk1:
When i talk now, some oba's slaves will be angry at my comments. But dont forget obas are criminals. They were the slaves fiduciary agents selling our black brothers to so called Christopher Columbus and other white slave traders in the past. Oba's and politicians are like 5&6 they are corrupt business people who only care about them selves and their children. Who bought Rolls Royce for oba of benin? Capt. Hosa and Tony kabaka is oba palace thug if you know you know...

Oba's are all sycophant and corrupt people wearing beads to deceive the ignorant.

Not all the Obas
Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by sevenhundred(m): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
sigiyaya:
. When i posted that comment i know that F00lish people like you will come to attack me and defend your slave masters. Why cant you take your time to think of why you dont have a good pay Job, No electricity, no good road and drainage system, no good drinking water, no good hospitals, no good school and quality education for your children, no security of lives and property etc. Every 4 years you come back to reinforce your calamity. If you dont have pity upon yourself please pity your children or your next generation yet unborn, if your gods are alive and watch you suffer like you are currently doing Nigeria then you need to reject such gods and also reject Stupidity....
OK, still be careful!!!
Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by BABSSSOO(m): 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
Is Benin the only city in Edo state? So obaseki go benin mean say he don win election.... He go shock you.
Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by sigiyaya(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
sevenhundred:
OK, still be careful!!!
Please bro you guys should reason, Nigeria can never remain like this
Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
Macphenson:
This is a tactical endorsement and approval for Obaseki continuity, from Oba himself.

This means the Oba is not in support of any form of godfatherism.

Truely Edo is not Lagos.

I'm from Edo state and I want Obaseki to win this election, but please don't bring in the oba of Benin. He doesn't take sides. He has entertained both the PDP and APC in his palace. Anyone who eventually becomes Governor will ALWAYS regard and pay homage to the oba.

Let's campaign for Obaseki to win, but don't involve the oba of Benin
Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by flyingpig: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
sigiyaya:
[s]Just look at the people we have as leader. Just imagine the nonsense the Oba is saying what kind of useless prayer is that.

Our leaders are all sycophant and daft..[/s]
goan kill yourself. Obaseki is next governor. If u dnt like it travel out of Nigeria
Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by flyingpig: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Austino50:
[s]No amount of prayer can keep him again for 4years as a governor cuz his time has expired and we thank God the Oba didn't prayer for him to be re-elected he only wish him well as the father for all who doesn't choose any one above any one but just wishing them all well.[/s]
Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by sigiyaya(m): 9:00am On Jul 27, 2020
flyingpig:
goan kill yourself. Obaseki is next governor. If u dnt like it travel out of Nigeria
When i posted that comment i know that F00lish people like you will come to attack me and defend your slave masters. Why cant you take your time to think of why you dont have a good pay Job, No electricity, no good road and drainage system, no good drinking water, no good hospitals, no good school and quality education for your children, no security of lives and property etc.. What is the difference between APC and PDP, what is the difference between Obasike, Oshiomole and Fake pastor Ize Iyamu, these people are criminals which only mission is for you and your children to remain and die in abject poverty and i believe that right deep inside your heart you know this but yet every 4 years you come back to reinforce your calamity because of the inborn and factory fitted stup!dty in you and in most Nigerian people especially the youths. If you dont have pity upon yourself and have made up your mind to die a painful and a miserable death then please pity your children and the your next generation yet unborn Just reject gullibility, F00lishness, Stupidity...
Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by flyingpig: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2020
sigiyaya:
[s]When i posted that comment i know that F00lish people like you will come to attack me and defend your slave masters. Why cant you take your time to think of why you dont have a good pay Job, No electricity, no good road and drainage system, no good drinking water, no good hospitals, no good school and quality education for your children, no security of lives and property etc.. What is the difference between APC and PDP, what is the difference between Obasike, Oshiomole and Fake pastor Ize Iyamu, these people are criminals which only mission is for you and your children to remain and die in abject poverty and i believe that right deep inside your heart you know this but yet every 4 years you come back to reinforce your calamity because of the inborn and factory fitted stup!dty in you and in most Nigerian people especially the youths. If you dont have pity upon yourself and have made up your mind to die a painful and a miserable death then please pity your children and the your next generation yet unborn Just reject gullibility, F00lishness, Stupidity... [/s]
Obaseki is your next governor
Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by sigiyaya(m): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2020
flyingpig:
Obaseki is your next governor
and poverty is your portion and that of your children MUMU man.
Re: Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin by flyingpig: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2020
sigiyaya:
[s]and poverty is your portion and that of your children MUMU man[/s].

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State / Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) / A Soldier, Ifeanyi Oseh, Killed. Chat Before His Death Between Him & His Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.