Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church (40262 Views)

Imagine A World Without Christmas / There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country / Meet The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
RightChannel:

You even call it DIVINE PUNISHMENT Chaii

OPONU, WEREY, ASINWIN, Let's see the divine punishment from the war manual book, Quran

Quran 8:39

And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion (Islam) is all for Allah

The Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verses 2–6:

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four months (2) ... So if you repent, that is best for you; ... And give tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (3) Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. (4) ... And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists (Christians and Jews) wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. (5) ... And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. (6)

Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs

BLOODY PEOPLE FROM BLOODY RELIGION (ISLAM)

This is serious
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

This is serious

Very serious my sister, That SLAVE boy call it "DIVINE PUNISHMENT"..I wonder the kind of divine punishment in which allah will instructed his slaves to kill Christians and Jews
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
RightChannel:

You even call it DIVINE PUNISHMENT Chaii

OPONU, WEREY, ASINWIN, Let's see the divine punishment from the war manual book, Quran

Quran 8:39

And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion (Islam) is all for Allah

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four months (2) ... So if you repent, that is best for you; ... And give tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (3) Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. (4) ... And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists (Christians and Jews) wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. (5) ... And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. (6)

Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs

BLOODY PEOPLE FROM BLOODY RELIGION (ISLAM)

Dundee, is it not written in your Bible that Jehovah will make people despise these Reprobates that murdered your god?
That men will kill them, despise and give them to derision everywhere they go?
Have I been wasting my time with an ignorant fellow? Open your Bible and see what these people are.
I will let your feeble at attempt at insult pass.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Dundee, is it not written in your Bible that Jehovah will make people despise these Reprobates that murdered your god?
That men will kill them, despise and give them to derision everywhere they go?
Have I been wasting my time with an ignorant fellow? Open your Bible and see what these people are.
I will let your feeble at attempt at insult pass.

Eru Iku, if dem born you well, SHOW ME DIVINE PUNISHMENT WHERE GOD INSTRUCTED JEWS OR CHRISTIANS TO KILL YOU MUSLIMS as seen in quran where your bloody god allah said you slaves should kill Christians and Jews..SLAVE, I await your answer
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2020
RightChannel:

Eru Iku, if dem born you well, SHOW ME DIVINE PUNISHMENT WHERE GOD INSTRUCTED JEWS OR CHRISTIANS TO KILL YOU MUSLIMS as seen in quran where your bloody god allah said you slaves should kill Christians and Jews..SLAVE, I await your answer

I will show you in your Bible where Jehovah said he will raise Princes that will slaughter them, where men will hold them in derision and call them Reprobate Coins but before that, I am talking about Jews and not Christians (I don't know why you sha wan bring Christians in)

Also, I can see that you are not only ignorant but also a Super Dundee. Now, here is an assignment for you.

1. Go thru history and find out how many times they have been exiled from their Land
2. How many times the Temple Solomon built has been demolished.
3. Read how Christian Spain treated them during the Reconquest of Spain.
4. Read how Europe treated them in The Middle Ages.
5. Read what Hitler did to them and many more.
When you are done mention me and I will show you what Jehovah said about them.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2020
RightChannel:

Dundee, Jeremiah Chapter 6 (Verses 1-30) talks about your mini gods The Jews. I will get you more if you want. All you need do is mention me.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by michjunior: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

There are mosques in Rome, Italy

The vatican and rome are diffrent...
The vatican is an independent state
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Dundee, Jeremiah Chapter 6 (Verses 1-30) talks about your mini gods The Jews. I will get you more if you want. All you need do is mention me.

SLAVE, So Jeremiah chapter 6 says Christians/Jews should kill Muslims right? grin walai sense has elude you
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
michjunior:

The vatican and rome are diffrent...
The vatican is an independent state

Independent state that UN don't recognise as a Country I think you know? grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
RightChannel:

SLAVE, So Jeremiah chapter 6 says Christians/Jews should kill Muslims right? grin walai sense has elude you

Are you done reading Jeremiah 6? Do you want another one? And why are so keen on dragging the Christians into this?

If you want to lose your head, simply take hard drugs to the Kingdom.

Dumbo, here is another one from Jehovah to your mini gods! The Jews:

1. Duet 28:64
2. Ezekiel 22:15
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Are you done reading Jeremiah 6? Do you want another one? And why are so keen on dragging the Christians into this?

If you want to lose your head, simply take hard drugs to the Kingdom.

Dumbo, here is another one from Jehovah to your mini gods! The Jews:

1. Duet 28:64
2. Ezekiel 22:15

Slave are you scared to qoute those verses? As you can see i don't refer you to any quranic verse, I qoute it out for you to see and read.. Why not do the same? Show me where God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob the one you called Jehovah Says Jews and Christians should kill you Muslims lobatan grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
RightChannel:

Slave are you scared to qoute those verses? As you can see i don't refer you to any quranic verse, I qoute it out for you to see and read.. Why not do the same? Show me where God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob the one you called Jehovah Says Jews and Christians should kill you Muslims lobatan grin

Mr. Odenson, go thru my post and bring out where I said Christians were among those beheaded in Madina.

Are you don reading thru the new ones I posted? There is still more o where Jehovah said Jews will be scattered among nations and will die by the Sword.

If you want more, just mention me.

And if you want Christians own, just say so. Dem plenty inside your Bibeli.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Mr. Odenson, go thru my post and bring out where I said Christians were among those beheaded in Madina.

Are you don reading thru the new ones I posted? There is still more o where Jehovah said Jews will be scattered among nations and will die by the Sword.

If you want more, just mention me.

And if you want Christians own, just say so. Dem plenty inside your Bibeli.

Then you must be stupid, Are those Jews not part of whom ur bloody god allah said you should be killing? Or who're the people of the book grin

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
RightChannel:

Then you must be stupid, Are those Jews not part of whom ur bloody god allah said you should be killing? Or who're the people of the book grin

Mr. Odenson, I repeat no Christians were among the Jewish tribes in Medina.

Dundee, so you don't know the difference between a Jew and a Christian?

Here you go: A Jew; a people that claimed they killed Jesus. To them, it is good riddiance to bad rubbish.

A Christian; a people that accepted that their god was killed for their SALVATION.

The people that ran foul of the Laws of the State were the Jews. And they were punished accordingly.

Are you done reading what Jehovah said he will do to them? I have more. Just mention my Moniker.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Mr. Odenson, I repeat no Christians were among the Jewish tribes in Medina.

Dundee, so you don't know the difference between a Jew and a Christian?

Here you go: A Jew; a people that claimed they killed Jesus. To them, it is good riddiance to bad rubbish.

A Christian; a people that accepted that their god was killed for their SALVATION.

The people that ran foul of the Laws of the State were the Jews. And they were punished accordingly.

Are you done reading what Jehovah said he will do to them? I have more. Just mention my Moniker.

OLOFO ERU IKU,

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four months (2) ... So if you repent, that is best for you; ... And give tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (3) Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. (4) ... And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists (Christians and Jews) wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way.[m (5) ... And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. (6)

1. THE QUESTION I WILL ASK YOU IS THIS, ARE THE JEWISH NOT PART OF ENEMY OF allah? You love Abraham in Islam, I think you know Abraham was a Jewish, so why does ur bloody god allah said you just kill Jews and Christians as seen in the above quranic verse?

2. What happens to the Christians living in Saudi Arabia before Muhammad brought Islam? Or you are telling me Christianity NEVER existed in Saudi? grin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_pre-Islamic_Arabia
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
RightChannel:

OLOFO ERU IKU,

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four months (2) ... So if you repent, that is best for you; ... And give tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (3) Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. (4) ... And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists (Christians and Jews) wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way.[m (5) ... And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. (6)

1. THE QUESTION I WILL ASK YOU IS THIS, ARE THE JEWISH NOT PART OF ENEMY OF allah? You love Abraham in Islam, I think you know Abraham was a Jewish, so why does ur bloody god allah said you just kill Jews and Christians as seen in the above quranic verse?

2. What happens to the Christians living in Saudi Arabia before Muhammad brought Islam? Or you are telling me Christianity NEVER existed in Saudi? grin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_pre-Islamic_Arabia

Mr. Odenson, I repeat NO CHRISTIANS were among those beheaded after the Jews betrayed the City of Medina.

If you think your Ancestors were among, please bring your reference/s otherwise shut your Ignorant mouth.

And talking about Abraham being a Jew, Sir, permit me to say this: you deserve a bed at YabaLeft. How could Abraham be a Jew when the name JEW CAME FROM JUDAH, ABRAHAM GREAT GRANDSON? How? Jew was an alias of Judah who was son Jacob who in turn was son to Issac the second son of Abraham?

Read your Bibeli, na lie una go dey read Jewish sites upanda gobbling what comes from peoples' rear end.

As to what happened to Christians in Arabia when Islam was preached, well they ALL ABANDON MAN WORSHIP AND SUBMIT/EMBRACE ISLAM. Read Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60. Se o gbo Dundee?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Mr. Odenson, I repeat NO CHRISTIANS were among those beheaded after the Jews betrayed the City of Medina.

If you think your Ancestors were among, please bring your reference/s otherwise shut your Ignorant mouth.

And talking about Abraham being a Jew, Sir, permit me to say this: you deserve a bed at YabaLeft. How could Abraham be a Jew when the name JEW CAME FROM JUDAH, ABRAHAM GREAT GRANDSON? How? Jew was an alias of Judah who was son Jacob who in turn was son to Issac the second son of Abraham?

Read your Bibeli, na lie una go dey read Jewish sites upanda gobbling what comes from peoples' rear end.

As to what happened to Christians in Arabia when Islam was preached, well they ALL ABANDON MAN WORSHIP AND SUBMIT/EMBRACE ISLAM. Read Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60. Se o gbo Dundee?

1. OMO ERU, I said what happen to Christians living in Saudi Arabia before ur messenger brought Islam? THERE ARE TEMPLES/CHURCHES BEFORE Aisha's husband brought religion of allah, why does ur messenger Muhammad abolished Church/Temple till today in Saudi ?

Or you want to tell me Christianity never before Exist in Saudi ? grin

2. JUDAH WAS SON OF JACOB How come Jew now come from Judah grin can you now see allah is right for calling you CLUELESS and HOPELESS according to Quran 10:94 grin

Shey na ur Alfa tell you say Jew came from Judah? grin CLUELESS people, werey olofo
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lukuluku69:

1. OMO ERU, I said what happen to Christians living in Saudi Arabia before ur messenger brought Islam? THERE ARE TEMPLES/CHURCHES BEFORE Aisha's husband brought religion of allah, why does ur messenger Muhammad abolished Church/Temple till today in Saudi ?

Or you want to tell me Christianity never exist before in Saudi ? grin

2. JUDAH WAS SON OF JACOB How come Jew now came from Judah grin can you now see allah is right for calling you CLUELESS and HOPELESS according to Quran 10:94 grin

Shey na ur Alfa tell you say Jew came from Judah? grin CLUELESS people, werey olofo
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 10:34am On Aug 14, 2020
RightChannel:

Or you want to tell me Christianity never exist before in Saudi ? grin

2. JUDAH WAS SON OF JACOB How come Jew now came from Judah grin can you now see allah is right for calling you CLUELESS and HOPELESS according to Quran 10:94 grin

All along I thought I was engaging someone with a Low Brain Power but now I know you don't have any grey matter upstairs.

Keep calling me names fitting only for those that spawned you. You are a waste of my Time.

JEW was an alias of JUDAH. Go and ask your G.Os, Dumbfuck.

And the Arabian Christians left Man worship and embrace Islam just like their Pagan Arabian counterpart.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2020
Lukuluku69:

All along I thought I was engaging someone with a Low Brain Power but now I know you don't have any grey matter upstairs.

Keep calling me names fitting only for those that spawned you. You are a waste of my Time.

JEW was an alias of JUDAH. Go and ask your G.Os, Dumbfuck.

And the Arabian Christians left Man worship and embrace Islam just like their Pagan Arabian counterpart.

1. Let me help you solving your problem, your imams, sheikhs, etc through Quran and hadith has brainwashed you for telling you that Jew came from Judah.. Click on the link below to know more about Judah son of Jacob..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_(son_of_Jacob)

2. Thank you for admitting that there were ARABIAN CHRISTIANS BEFORE YOUR MESSENGER FORCEFULLY MANDATED ISLAM ON THEM.. allah that couldn't fight for itself used Muhammad as tool to forced Islam on everyone, he (muhammad) DESTROYED TEMPLES/CHURCHES that were built in Saudi Arabia even before he was born all because of Islam.. Now ask yourself is your religion TOLERANCE?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
RightChannel:

1. Let me help you solving your problem, your imams, sheikhs, etc through Quran and hadith has brainwashed you for telling you that Jew came from Judah.. Click on the link below to know more about Judah son of Jacob..

2. Thank you for admitting that there were ARABIAN CHRISTIANS BEFORE YOUR MESSENGER FORCEFULLY MANDATED ISLAM ON THEM.. allah that couldn't fight for itself used Muhammad as tool to forced Islam on everyone, he (muhammad) DESTROYED TEMPLES/CHURCHES that were built in Saudi Arabia even before he was born all because of Islam.. Now ask yourself is your religion TOLERANCE?

You are a LIVING DISGRACE AND A TESTIMONY TO CHRISTIANS IGNORANCE. Abraham beget Issac who in turn had Two sons. Jacob and Esau. Jacob is renamed Israel. Jacob (Israel) had 12 sons of which Judah was one.

These 12 sons had a Tribe named after them making the so called 12 Tribes of Israel. Remember Dundee that your murdered god also has 12 disciples each from the 12 tribes of Israel.

Dundee, I repeat Judah being of such tribes later came to be known as Jew. From Yehudah/Yehudi in Hebrew. What you morons read now is the latinized version of the proper name.

Go back to a proper school please.

And talking about Israel proper, the Jews only represents 1/12 of that Nation.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
RightChannel:

Mr. Odenson please read the link slowly.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jew_(word)

As for the few Arabian Christians when Islam was preached they ALL left MAN worship and embrace Islam.

And yes Islam does not tolerate Idol worshipping. It is either you forsake idols or leave. Same way Jehovah told Moses to slaughter the golden calf worshipping Israelites.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Anas09: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Have you ever wondered if it is possible that with the popularity of Christianity and it's mass number of members, if there can be a country that has no single church talk more of churches?

If No then fasten your seat belts as I take you on this journey of finding out this fact.

the question is which country in the world of over 190 countries will be the one that will have no Church in it , and the answer is Saudi Arabia. TheWestern Asian country is the only country in the world where there is no single church.

This country is consisting the bulk of the Arabian peninsula, with a land area of approximately 2,150,000 km2, it is geographically the largest sovereign states in West Asia and the second largest in the Arab world after Algeria.
They're underground home churches. A Ghanaian friend of mine lives and work in Saudi Arabia and he is born again Christian. He attends a home church there.

One thing you fail to understand is that, a Church must not be a huge congratulation of people, three or four people gathering in the name of Jesus is a Church.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Mr. Odenson please read the link slowly.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jew_(word)

As for the few Arabian Christians when Islam was preached they ALL left MAN worship and embrace Islam.

And yes Islam does not tolerate Idol worshipping. It is either you forsake idols or leave. Same way Jehovah told Moses to slaughter the golden calf worshipping Israelites.

1. CLUELESS SLAVE, at last you put yourself in total shame.. grin I read this from the link you sent oo see your life werey Oloribu olodo grin Go to Origins of Jews you'll see it there.. Stop confusing yourself with the modern Jews, try to read from the link you sent to me. Werey OLODO OMO grin

2. You said Islam was preached, wait who preached Islam to them? Are you saying EVANGELISM is now part of Islam? grin wonders shall never end

3. Islam does not tolerate idol can you back your taqqiya up with concrete evidence that Christians and Jews living in Saudi Arabia prior Muhammad and Islam were idol worshippers??

1 Like

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Anas09:

They're underground home churches. A Ghanaian friend of mine lives and work in Saudi Arabia and he is born again Christian. He attends a home church there.

One thing you fail to understand is that, a Church must not be a huge congratulation of people, three or four people gathering in the name of Jesus is a Church.

You've spoken well but if you understand the article very well, it says A SINGLE CHURCH which means the article is refering to CHURCH BUILDING, TEMPLE OR SYNAGOGUE and NOT CHURCH MEMBERS OR WORSHIPPERS
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
RightChannel:

1. CLUELESS SLAVE, at last you put yourself in total shame.. grin I read this from the link you sent oo see your life werey Oloribu olodo grin Go to Origins of Jews you'll see it there.. Stop confusing yourself with the modern Jews, try to read from the link you sent to me. Werey OLODO OMO grin

2. You said Islam was preached, wait who preached Islam to them? Are you saying EVANGELISM is now part of Islam? grin wonders shall never end

3. Islam does not tolerate idol can you back your taqqiya up with concrete evidence that Christians and Jews living in Saudi Arabia prior Muhammad and Islam were idol worshippers??

Lukuluku69

Muhammad was An Evangelist while alive.. #Lols grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Anas09: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You've spoken well but if you understand the article very well, it says A SINGLE CHURCH which means the article is refering to CHURCH BUILDING, TEMPLE OR SYNAGOGUE and NOT CHURCH MEMBERS OR WORSHIPPERS
But, the church is not a building. When two or three are gathered in the name of Jesus, that's a Church.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
RightChannel:

1.Retard, in that link I posted, did you read the part where it was written that the word Jew came from Judah the 4th son of Jacob?

Again, go back and read it slowly.

2. It is on record that Prophet Muhammad sent Emissaries to the King of Persia, to Heraclius at Constantinople to embrace Islam. Dundee that was what you call EVANGELLISM. We call it Dawah. Now, show me anywhere the Smitten One invited even Pilate that was living in Judea or Herod who was just a stone throw away.

3. Yes, Islam does not tolerate Idol worship of any kind. The Jews were not idol worshippers but were sent away from Arabia because of their Treachery and betrayal. They were not Arabians but moved there for safety when the Romans/Greeks wanted them dead anyway. As for Christians Arabians, they All left Man worship and embrace Islam. Read Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60. Every one in Tema (Medina), Kedar (Arabs generally) submitted to that Messenger.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Lukuluku69

Muhammad was An Evangelist while alive.. #Lols grin

Aholibah, he was an Evangelist. He called out to his compatriots to stop the worship of Idols, be good to people, to stop killing infant girls, to stop blood fued among others. Something the Jews and Christians who lived in Arabia could not do for Centuries, he acheived in less than 30years. Read Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60 this was foretold.

Most importantly, the Arabs left centuries old legacies of being idol worshipper to being worshippers of God. Jeremiah foretold this too. Read Jeremiah Chapter 2: 7-13.

He sent emissary to Persian King and Heraclius at Constantinople to embrace Islam. Is that not evangellism?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lukuluku69:

1.Retard, in that link I posted, did you read the part where it was written that the word Jew came from Judah the 4th son of Jacob?

Again, go back and read it slowly.

2. It is on record that Prophet Muhammad sent Emissaries to the King of Persia, to Heraclius at Constantinople to embrace Islam. Dundee that was what you call EVANGELLISM. We call it Dawah. Now, show me anywhere the Smitten One invited even Pilate that was living in Judea or Herod who was just a stone throw away.

3. Yes, Islam does not tolerate Idol worship of any kind. The Jews were not idol worshippers but were sent away from Arabia because of their Treachery and betrayal. They were not Arabians but moved there for safety when the Romans/Greeks wanted them dead anyway. As for Christians Arabians, they All left Man worship and embrace Islam. Read Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60. Every one in Tema (Medina), Kedar (Arabs generally) submitted to that Messenger.

1. Werey ERU Let me burst your brain again.. You can traced Modern Jews to the Kingdom of Judah as seen from the first picture below but the Jewish ancestry is traced back to patriarch such as ABRAHAM, Issac, etc. From the link you sent to me go to the ORIGIN Section you'll see it there.. allah has already solved your problem as it (allah) already knew that you're CLUELESS so it (allah) directed you to ask we Christians questions grin

2. So Muhammad was an Evangelist, wow clap for yourself

3. Islam does not tolerate idol worship of any kind as you said, good of you.. Now answer this, CYCLING, WORSHIPING, BOWING and KISSING OF THE BLACK STONE OF KAABA that is seen in the religion of allah (Islam) what can we call it? grin

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Anas09:

But, the church is not a building. When two or three are gathered in the name of Jesus, that's a Church.

Islam has done you slaves great havoc, I said the article is NOT talking about the worshippers rather the Building, Temple or Synagogue. Please now apply little sense or visit

https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/church

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholibah, he was an Evangelist. He called out to his compatriots to stop the worship of Idols, be good to people, to stop killing infant girls, to stop blood fued among others. Something the Jews and Christians who lived in Arabia could not do for Centuries, he acheived in less than 30years. Read Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60 this was foretold.

Most importantly, the Arabs left centuries old legacies of being idol worshipper to being worshippers of God. Jeremiah foretold this too. Read Jeremiah Chapter 2: 7-13.

He sent emissary to Persian King and Heraclius at Constantinople to embrace Islam. Is that not evangellism?

He called you out not to worship an idol but you can worship the shrine of kaaba isn't it

Be good to people buhahahaha are Boko Haram, Isil, Iswap, Fulani herdsmen in your country Nigeria good to people

To stop killing infant girls but one foolish old man at 53 can marry his great grand daughter at the age of 6 isn't it

To stop blood feud but Boko Haram, Isil, Fulani herdsmen, etc wants CHRISTIANITY CALIPHATE thereby shouting allahu akbar before killing and shielding innocent blood right?

I like the way you branded your own lies keep it up, 100 virgins awaits you in jannah the xxxx garden grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply)

Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest / Sika Bofo Opens Money Ritual Church In Ghana, Jesus Favour Chapel International / Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.