Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:51 AM

The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church (43010 Views)

Imagine A World Without Christmas / There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country / Meet The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Aholibah is for who in thy family?

Slave, Who's arguing with you? You were only asked simplest questions by follow children of God here, does that means arguement?

Aholibah, I thought you said Jehovah owns both Aholah and Aholibah? Remember they both belong to Jehovah. Are you not proud you are referred to as what Jehovah own Aholibah?

I know you lots are children of God that's why I called you Aholibah who God owns and you are right about me being a SLAVE. I am a Slave of Allah. I have always been, and will always be! Aholibah.

Aholibah, I am not here to win arguements. You raised a point about why there are no Churches or Synagogues/Temples in Arabia and I offered explanations. You were the one who started the name calling and abuses as if you are a descendant of Shimmei not me.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Even in Quran Jesus Christ is mentioned as Messiah

Quran 3.45

When the angels said: “O Mary! Allah gives
you the good news of a Word from Him, whose
name is the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, who is
illustrious in this world and the hereafter, and who is one of those brought near [to Allah].

Zechariah 9:9

Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your king is coming to you; righteous and having salvation is he, humble and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

Isaiah 9:6-7

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and forevermore. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will do this.

And I am asking you, IS MUHAMMAD THE PROPHET FORETOLD HERE? Yes or No please

Moses is anointed by the Holy Spirit. Num.
11:17–25

ISAIAH : Isaiah 61:1

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound

HABAKKUK: Habakkuk 3:13

You came out to deliver your people, to save your anointed one. You crushed the leader of the land of wickedness, you stripped him from head to foot.

JOHN: 1 John 2:20

But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth

WHO ANOINTED MUHAMMAD AS PROPHET? This question need your answer

You're even trying to force Saudi Arabia inside the Bible, so Arabah is now your Saudi Arabia right? grin you people won't kill person. Why not call it ARAFAT since it is Arabah

https://www.britannica.com/place/Wadi-Al-Arabah

In the Old Testament, was the name Jesus ever mentioned along with these Prophecies was my question. And your Jesus, did he ever sit on the Throne of David? Herod was sitting pretty when Jesus walked barefooted in Judea and Samaria.

Yes. And not only Isaiah 42 and 60 but also in the Psalms, in Daniels and many other places.

The Isaiah 61 and Habakkuk 3 you quoted only foretold the work that coming Prophet will accomplished and that Prophecies fits Prophet Muhammad more than it fits anyone else. Please read Isaiah 61 in it's entirety and don't be like Jehovah Witness people that make a Religion out of single verse.

I am not here to undo what centuries of brainwashing have done with perhaps Ten posts. The word ARABAH is there in the Hebrew Bible. I know you have been misled by your translators who have translated the word ARABAH to WILDERNESS in English.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Aholibah is for who in thy family?

Slave, Who's arguing with you? You were only asked simplest questions by follow children of God here, does that means arguement?

Aholibah, do you prefer Aholah? It is shorter and they are both owned by Jehovah your daddy?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

In the Old Testament, was the name Jesus ever mentioned along with these Prophecies was my question. And your Jesus, did he ever sit on the Throne of David? Herod was sitting pretty when Jesus walked barefooted in Judea and Samaria.

This is your question:

Is there anywhere in the Old Testament that says The Jewish Messaiah name would be:
1. Jesus

And I gave you answers from Quran and from Old Testament but still trying to change the question again, Are you this daft? grin

CHECK OUT THE ANSWER I GAVE YOU

Quran 3.45

illustrious in this world and the hereafter, and who is one of those brought near [to Allah].

Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your king is coming to you; righteous and having salvation is he, humble and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and forevermore. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will do this.

Lukuluku69:

The Isaiah 61 and Habakkuk 3 you quoted only foretold the work that coming Prophet will accomplished and that Prophecies fits Prophet Muhammad more than it fits anyone else. Please read Isaiah 61 in it's entirety and don't be like Jehovah Witness people that make a Religion out of single verse.

Is MUHAMMAD THE SAME PROPHET HABAKKUK Or is your messenger Muhammad Prophet Isaiah according to Isaiah 61:1?

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound

WHO ANOINTED MUHAMMAD AS YOUR PROPHET? You are avoiding this question, why?

Lukuluku69:

I am not here to undo what centuries of brainwashing have done with perhaps Ten posts. The word ARABAH is there in the Hebrew Bible. I know you have been misled by your translators who have translated the word ARABAH to WILDERNESS in English.

You can quote from Hebrew Bible to back up your lies, so ARABAH is now SAUDI ARABIA isn't it? Muhammad and allah has caused you GREAT HAVOC sincerely speaking grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

I am Deaf, Dumb and Blind.

YOUR ATTENTION IS NEEDED HERE MR Lukuluku69 grin

Islam does not tolerate idol worship of any kind as you said, good of you.. Now answer this, CYCLING, WORSHIPING, BOWING and KISSING OF THE BLACK STONE OF KAABA that is seen in the religion of allah (Islam) what can we call it?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
SharonLoveth:

This is your question:

Is there anywhere in the Old Testament that says The Jewish Messaiah name would be:
1. Jesus

And I gave you answers from Quran and from Old Testament but still trying to change the question again, Are you this daft? grin

Quran 3.45

Is MUHAMMAD THE SAME PROPHET HABAKKUK Or is your messenger Muhammad Prophet Isaiah according to Isaiah 61:1?

WHO ANOINTED MUHAMMAD AS YOUR PROPHET? You are avoiding this question, why?

You can quote from Hebrew Bible to back up your lies, so ARABAH is now SAUDI ARABIA isn't it? Muhammad and allah has caused you GREAT HAVOC sincerely speaking grin

1. So, the Quran is now part of the Old Testament? I said and I repeat: give me a verse that says his name would be Jesus from the Old Testament and you are quoting the Quran. You answer who is " that daft" yourself Aholah.

2. I don't get this your who anoint a Prophet thinking from Aholah. Prophets are God's Messengers and are above any Priests or mortals. Muhammad's Lord called him.

3. Believe what you will, use any web search Arabia is called Arabah in Hebrew. That you don't believe that is non of my business.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholibah, do you prefer Aholah? It is shorter and they are both owned by Jehovah your daddy?

Well I don't blame you, since your prophet Muhammad was running after young girls what do we expect from his followers like you to emulate if not to do what Muhammad has done while alive
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

1. So, the Quran is now part of the Old Testament? I said and I repeat: give me a verse that says his name would be Jesus from the Old Testament and you are quoting the Quran. You answer who is " that daft" yourself Aholah.

Is that what you said initially?

1. Jesus

But you attended western school, isn't it?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Well I don't blame you, since your prophet Muhammad was running after young girls what do we expect from his followers like you to emulate if not to do what Muhammad has done while alive

Aholibah, you remember that Jew? The father of Onan? Yeah he was the one running after you know. And Aholibah is a nice name. Jehovah says she belongs to him. Claim it.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

His name is Called Mighty God NOT only Jesus

Isaiah 9:6

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Lukuluku69:

2. I don't get this your who anoint a Prophet thinking from Aholah. Prophets are God's Messengers and are above any Priests or mortals. Muhammad's Lord called him.

You will never get it now, don't tell me the question is too hard for you to answer... WHO ANOINTS MUHAMMAD AS YOUR PROPHET? Should I give you options?

Lukuluku69:

3. Believe what you will, use any web search Arabia is called Arabah in Hebrew. That you don't believe that is non of my business.

I thought you wanna quote from Hebrew Bible to back up you lies grin Because you see ARABAH now it means the passage is refering to SAUDI ARABIA isn't it
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Is that what you said initially?

1. Jesus

But you attended western school, isn't it?

Aholah, since when OLD TESTAMENT EQUALS THE QURAN? Sebi you attended western school.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
SharonLoveth:

His name is Called Mighty God NOT only Jesus

Isaiah 9:6

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

You will never get it now, don't tell me the question is too hard for you to answer... WHO ANOINTS MUHAMMAD AS YOUR PROPHET? Should I give you options?

I thought you wanna quote from Hebrew Bible to back up you lies grin Because you see ARABAH now it means the passage is refering to SAUDI ARABIA isn't it

Aholah, the Saudi part was added in 1937. It has always been Arabia for more than 4,000years. That your Translators choose to translate ARABAH as WILDERNESS OR PLAIN is your headache not mine. The Jews know this but an ignorant Nigerian Christian think otherwise.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholah, since when OLD TESTAMENT EQUALS THE QURAN? Sebi you attended western school.

Only Jesus Christ can save you from this great havoc Muhammad and his god allah has caused you

This was the question you asked at first

1. Jesus

And I gave you answers from Quran that you believe in and from Old Testament your point of reference but still you're trying to change the question again and again, Are you this daft? Or are you trying to tell me who anoints Muhammad as prophet? NO HIDDEN PLACE FOR YOU

Quran 3.45

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
RightChannel:

YOUR ATTENTION IS NEEDED HERE MR Lukuluku69 grin

Islam does not tolerate idol worship of any kind as you said, good of you.. Now answer this, CYCLING, WORSHIPING, BOWING and KISSING OF THE BLACK STONE OF KAABA that is seen in the religion of allah (Islam) what can we call it?

No it is not. Idolatory has been banished from Arabia for ALL TIMES says Prophet Jeremiah Chapter 2. Read the whole Chapter and come back here and tell us what your Church says it means.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

No it is not. Idolatory has been banished from Arabia for ALL TIMES says Prophet Jeremiah

It means in Islam you are free to worship a stone is that what you are saying?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholah, the Saudi part was added in 1937. It has always been Arabia for more than 4,000years. That your Translators choose to translate ARABAH as WILDERNESS OR PLAIN is your headache not mine. The Jews know this but an ignorant Nigerian Christian think otherwise.

Maybe you should just click on the following links if there's any relationship between ARABAH and Saudi Arabia and stop showing your FOOLISHNESS here, this is a public forum

https://www.britannica.com/place/Saudi-Arabia
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Maybe you should just click on the following links if there's any relationship between ARABAH and Saudi Arabia and stop showing your FOOLISHNESS here, this is a public forum

https://www.britannica.com/place/Saudi-Arabia

Lukuluku69 indeed you are foolish for saying Saudi Arabia is the same Arabah just click on the link sent to u and stop showcasing the level of your ignoramus here
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Only Jesus Christ can save you from this great havoc Muhammad and his god allah has caused you

1. Jesus

And I gave you answers from Quran that you believe in and from Old Testament your point of reference but still you're trying to change the question again and again, Are you this daft? Or are you trying to tell me who anoints Muhammad as prophet? NO HIDDEN PLACE FOR YOU

Quran 3.45

Your Jesus that can not save himself from being hanged like a common criminal? The one who you claimed died an Accursed Death? No! I am cool with Islam. I would rather call on Alaha (Aramaic) Eloha (Hebrew) Allah (Arabic) than be Hailing Zeus (YeZeus) like you ignorant lots Aholah.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
[quoate author=SharonLoveth post=93364429]

1. Jesus

Quran 3.45

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and forevermore. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will do this.[/quote]

Your Jesus that can not save himself from being hang? The one you claimed died like a common criminal? The one that died the death of an Accursed? No! I am cool with Islam. I'd rather call on Alaha (Aramaic) Eloha (Hebrew) Allah (Arabic) than be hailing Zeus (Ye-Zeus) the way you ignorants lots do without knowing.

Aholah, my question says in the OLD TESTAMENT and you Aholah went quoting the Quran! Are they the same?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
RightChannel:

Lukuluku69 indeed you are foolish for saying Saudi Arabia is the same Arabah just click on the link sent to u and stop showcasing the level of your ignoramus here

Dundee, the Saudi part was added in 1937. Now read the link below too.

www.environmentandsociety.org/exhibitions/wilderness-babel/midbar-arabah-and-eremos-biblical-wilderness

when you are done, read this also. Read what your Church elders think.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_of_Paran
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholibah, you remember that Jew? The father of Onan? Yeah he was the one running after you know. And Aholibah is a nice name. Jehovah says she belongs to him. Claim it.

allah already knew the level of your foolishness, madness, clueless, etc and that was why it (allah) instructed you to ask people of the book difficult questions bothering your mind.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Dundee, the Saudi part was added in 1937. Now read the link below too.

www.environmentandsociety.org/exhibitions/wilderness-babel/midbar-arabah-and-eremos-biblical-wilderness

when you are done, read this also. Read what your Church elders think.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_of_Paran

Olofo asinwin omo ofo omo adanu, from your own link where is it stated that Arabah is the same Saudi Arabia? Or is it only Paran you have desert in this world? You better tell Late Muhammad husband of Baby Aisha to return you sense. They sent you A reliable source from Britannica Encyclopedia in other to stop disgracing yourself here rather you are putting more shame on yourself, walai you are a clueless slave grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Your Jesus that can not save himself from being hanged like a common criminal? The one who you claimed died an Accursed Death? No! I am cool with Islam. I would rather call on Alaha (Aramaic) Eloha (Hebrew) Allah (Arabic) than be Hailing Zeus (YeZeus) like you ignorant lots Aholah.

Indeed you gat no sense, if JESUS CHRIST COULDN'T SAVE HIMSELF WHY DOES QURAN SAYS HE'S ALIVE AND COMING BACK AGAIN? Try to think deeply before talking trash.. Muhammad ate poisonous meat isn't it? Now asked yourself if Muhammad was powerful and genuine prophet, why couldn't he save himself from eaten poisonous food? His god allah was watching him dying like a RAT THAT WAS POISONED imagine..

1. Let me ask you another question: IS MUHAMMAD ALIVE?

2. Don't forget to answer this pending question, I knw you're looking for escaping route.. WHO ANOINTS MUHAMMAD AS A PROPHET?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:
[quoate author=SharonLoveth post=93364429]

1. Jesus

Quran 3.45

Your Jesus that can not save himself from being hang? The one you claimed died like a common criminal? The one that died the death of an Accursed? No! I am cool with Islam. I'd rather call on Alaha (Aramaic) Eloha (Hebrew) Allah (Arabic) than be hailing Zeus (Ye-Zeus) the way you ignorants lots do without knowing.

Aholah, my question says in the OLD TESTAMENT and you Aholah went quoting the Quran! Are they the same?

The Books Of Zachariah and Isaiah Are in New Testament Right? allah has forseen your problem and that is why allah named you as CLUELESS and HOPELESS SLAVES grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

No escaping route for you cool As Islam and five daily asolat is by fire and by force, so also you will answer my questions by force by fire.

1. Who anoints Muhammad as your prophet?

2. While you're trying to force Muhammad inside Holy Bible, is Muhammad the same Prophet Habakkuk? Is Muhammad the King of Kings, Mighty God, Everlasting Father Prophet Isaiah Prophesied about?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2020
SharonLoveth:

No escaping route for you cool As Islam and five daily asolat is by fire and by force, so also you will answer my questions by force by fire.

1. Who anoints Muhammad as your prophet?

2. While you're trying to force Muhammad inside Holy Bible, is Muhammad the same Prophet Habakkuk? Is Muhammad the King of Kings, Mighty God, Everlasting Father Prophet Isaiah Prophesied about?

Good question, Lukuluku69 do justice to this questions

1 Like

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:47am On Sep 07, 2020
Go there and build ur church
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 8:33am On Sep 09, 2020
SheikhMuniru:
Go there and build ur church

Borrow sense please
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Good question, Lukuluku69 do justice to this questions

1. In Islam, we don't believe that Prophet need to be anointed. They are a god unto all men.

2. Prophet Muhammad is not Habakkuk. Rather Habakkuk foretold the coming of Prophet Muhammad.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
SharonLoveth:

The Books Of Zachariah and Isaiah Are in New Testament Right? allah has forseen your problem and that is why allah named you as CLUELESS and HOPELESS SLAVES grin

Aholah, go back and reread my question or the books of Zacharaiah and Isaiah are now part of the Quran?

My question was: show me in the OLD TESTAMENT where the name of the Jewish Messaiah would be JESUS!

Rambling about The Mighty Father, King of Kings won't cut it. Those are Titles and not names. Though the King of Kings was borrowed from the Persians who called their kings thus long before Jesus was born.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_Kings

Aholah, go and read the Nain account when they wanted to make Jesus a King. He simply RAN AWAY.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 2:25am On Sep 12, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholah, go back and reread my question or the books of Zacharaiah and Isaiah are now part of the Quran?

My question was: show me in the OLD TESTAMENT where the name of the Jewish Messaiah would be JESUS!

Rambling about The Mighty Father, King of Kings won't cut it. Those are Titles and not names. Though the King of Kings was borrowed from the Persians who called their kings thus long before Jesus was born.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_Kings

Aholah, go and read the Nain account when they wanted to make Jesus a King. He simply RAN AWAY.

HOPELESS And CLUELESS SLAVE, Is Mighty God also a titled? Or you're blind to see from the Book of Isaiah I quoted? You better tell your god allah to return your sight organ

YOU STILL HAVE LOVELY PENDING QUESTION, WHEN ARE YOU DOING JUSTICE TO IT?

WHO ANOINTS MUHAMMAD AS YOUR PROPHET? This question need your answer
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
SharonLoveth:

HOPELESS And CLUELESS SLAVE, Is Mighty God also a titled? Or you're blind to see from the Book of Isaiah I quoted? You better tell your god allah to return your sight organ

YOU STILL HAVE LOVELY PENDING QUESTION, WHEN ARE YOU DOING JUSTICE TO IT?

WHO ANOINTS MUHAMMAD AS YOUR PROPHET? This question need your answer

Aholah, I am glad you agreed that the King of Kings part was borrowed from the Persians by IGNORANT EARLY REDACTOR OF YOUR BIBLE. The Persians used that Title long before you murdered god was born.

The Isaiah you quoted does not belong to Jesus either Olodo like you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply)

Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume / Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church / "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.