Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,477 members, 7,861,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church (40863 Views)

Imagine A World Without Christmas / There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country / Meet The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Mr. Odenson please read the link slowly.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jew_(word)

As for the few Arabian Christians when Islam was preached they ALL left MAN worship and embrace Islam.

And yes Islam does not tolerate Idol worshipping. It is either you forsake idols or leave. Same way Jehovah told Moses to slaughter the golden calf worshipping Israelites.

Seek for knowledge don't be a skiver
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 9:48am On Aug 16, 2020
RightChannel:

1. Werey ERU Let me burst your brain again.. You can traced Modern Jews to the Kingdom of Judah as seen from the first picture below but the Jewish ancestry is traced back to patriarch such as ABRAHAM, Issac, etc. From the link you sent to me go to the ORIGIN Section you'll see it there.. allah has already solved your problem as it (allah) already knew that you're CLUELESS so it (allah) directed you to ask we Christians questions grin

2. So Muhammad was an Evangelist, wow clap for yourself

3. Islam does not tolerate idol worship of any kind as you said, good of you.. Now answer this, CYCLING, WORSHIPING, BOWING and KISSING OF THE BLACK STONE OF KAABA that is seen in the religion of allah (Islam) what can we call it? grin

Odenson, you are LOST Case.

Deaf, Dumb and Blind.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Meaning?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Meaning?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2020
Lukuluku69:

YOU MUST ADDRESS THIS ISSUE ON GROUND

1. Let me burst your brain again.. You can traced Modern Jews to the Kingdom of Judah as seen from the first picture below but the Jewish ancestry is traced back to patriarch such as ABRAHAM, Issac, etc. From the link you sent to me go to the ORIGIN Section you'll see it there.. allah has already solved your problem as it (allah) already knew that you're CLUELESS so it (allah) directed you to ask we Christians questions

2. How do you preach repentance in Islam if truly Muhammad was an evangelist?

3. Islam does not tolerate idol worship of any kind as you said, good of you.. Now answer this, CYCLING, WORSHIPING, BOWING and KISSING OF THE BLACK STONE OF KAABA that is seen in the religion of allah (Islam) what can we call it?

[/quote]

Lukuluku69 when are you answering my question
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Meaning?

You can't differentiate between the modern Jewish and Jewish ancestry

Secondly, is worshipping, cycling and kissing the black stone of kaaba not an idolism in nature? Will you call it Holy?

Thirdly I read one of your comments about the Jewish and Christians living in Mecca prior Islam, you said they broke the peace treaty.. Can you tell which peace was broken remember Muhammad met them in their own land not that they met Muhammad so which of the peace was broken?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
SharonLoveth:

You can't differentiate between the modern Jewish and Jewish ancestry

Secondly, is worshipping, cycling and kissing the black stone of kaaba not an idolism in nature? Will you call it Holy?

Thirdly I read one of your comments about the Jewish and Christians living in Mecca prior Islam, you said they broke the peace treaty.. Can you tell which peace was broken remember Muhammad met them in their own land not that they met Muhammad so which of the peace was broken?

1.Modern Jew and Jewish Ancestry? Since you know, would you care to explain? And what I said was Abraham great grandson was named Yahuda which was Latinised to Judah. From where it took the form Jew. Also, only the Tribe that came from Judah were originally called Jew while others took the names of their resective patriach. So, Jews/Yehudi are just 1/12 of Israel. It was when the other 10 Tribes were taken in a war that Judah/Jew became to referred to as Israel. Read the Allegory of Aholah and Aholibah to understand better.

2. The Circling and kissing is nothing new. I will refer you to same as done by Israelites in a while.

3. Are Jews natives to/of Arabia? Please read about them a little bit. They came to Arabia for two reasons: safety from Roman/Grecian hostilities and they came because they believe the last Prophet from among them will rise from TEMAN (Medina). The Jews were Aliens to Arabia or was Arabia part of Cannan? As for the Christians, there were a few scattered here and there but ultimately, they all left Christianity and embrace Islam.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
AgentNairaland:

He called you out not to worship an idol but you can worship the shrine of kaaba isn't it

Be good to people buhahahaha are Boko Haram, Isil, Iswap, Fulani herdsmen in your country Nigeria good to people

To stop killing infant girls but one foolish old man at 53 can marry his great grand daughter at the age of 6 isn't it

To stop blood feud but Boko Haram, Isil, Fulani herdsmen, etc wants CHRISTIANITY CALIPHATE thereby shouting allahu akbar before killing and shielding innocent blood right?

I like the way you branded your own lies keep it up, 100 virgins awaits you in jannah the xxxx garden grin

Aholibah, BH, ISIL etc don't represent Islam. Do KKK idiots represent Christianity?

Aholibah, the Encyclopedia Brittanica has him as The Most Successful of All Religious Personality.

What your Jewish Reprobates and the Christians could not do in Centuries, he did in less than 25years in Arabia.

All Idols vanished some 1439 years ago and you want to bring it back with your Christians Idols back to Arabia?

Never shall that happen at the Jerusalem of Ishmael.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 7:09am On Aug 18, 2020
Lukuluku69:

1.Modern Jew and Jewish Ancestry? Since you know, would you care to explain? And what I said was Abraham great grandson was named Yahuda which was Latinised to Judah. From where it took the form Jew. Also, only the Tribe that came from Judah were originally called Jew while others took the names of their resective patriach. So, Jews/Yehudi are just 1/12 of Israel. It was when the other 10 Tribes were taken in a war that Judah/Jew became to referred to as Israel. Read the Allegory of Aholah and Aholibah to understand better.

2. The Circling and kissing is nothing new. I will refer you to same as done by Israelites in a while.

3. Are Jews natives to/of Arabia? Please read about them a little bit. They came to Arabia for two reasons: safety from Roman/Grecian hostilities and they came because they believe the last Prophet from among them will rise from TEMAN (Medina). The Jews were Aliens to Arabia or was Arabia part of Cannan? As for the Christians, there were a few scattered here and there but ultimately, they all left Christianity and embrace Islam.

1. The origin of Jew started with Abraham, the modern Jew could be traced to Kingdom of Judah, remember Jacob gave birth to Judah, Isaac was the father of Jacob while Abraham gave birth to Isaac. You're only laying emphasis on MODERN JEW which is Kingdom of Judah neglecting the origin of Abraham. Better still go and read more on the ORIGIN OF ABRAHAM

2. Where is it written that Israelites kiss, worship, cycling the black stone of kaaba? Let's see from the Bible

3. Where is it written that Jewish went to Medina with the hope and believing that the last prophet shall rise from Teman? Are you aware that the Jewish described Muhammad as ha-meshuggah (THE MADMAN)? Click on the link below and stop lying.. Say NO TO TAQQIYA

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism's_views_on_Muhammad

And for the Christians you said they were scattered, but the point is that there were TEMPLES and CHURCHES In Arabia and when Muhammad came he destroyed them and abolished building of Temples and Churches till today in Saudi Arabia because Islam is NOT TOLERANCE
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholibah, BH, ISIL etc don't represent Islam. Do KKK idiots represent Christianity?

They just only shout allahu Akbar before killing, beheading, going on suicide mission, etc for Jesus Christ and Christianity isn't it? Taqqiya is allowed

Lukuluku69:

Aholibah, the Encyclopedia Brittanica has him as The Most Successful of All Religious Personality.

Ezekiel 23:4

And the names of them were Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus were their names; Samaria is Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah.

Are you saying Aholibah fought for allah by shouting allahu akbar before killing and beheading for allah and Islam?

Lukuluku69:

What your Jewish Reprobates and the Christians could not do in Centuries, he did in less than 25years in Arabia.

What do you expect, this is bomb, sophisticated weapons ur messenger Muhammad used to finished all Christians and Jews within 25years

Lukuluku69:

All Idols vanished some 1439 years ago and you want to bring it back with your Christians Idols back to Arabia?

WHAT CAN WE CALL KISSING, WORSHIPING, CYCLING THE SHRINE AND BLACK STONE OF KAABA MUHAMMAD MANDATED ON YOU SLAVES? If NOT idolism in nature
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
SharonLoveth:

1. The origin of Jew started with Abraham, the modern Jew could be traced to Kingdom of Judah, remember Jacob gave birth to Judah, Isaac was the father of Jacob while Abraham gave birth to Isaac. You're only laying emphasis on MODERN JEW which is Kingdom of Judah neglecting the origin of Abraham. Better still go and read more on the ORIGIN OF ABRAHAM

2. Where is it written that Israelites kiss, worship, cycling the black stone of kaaba? Let's see from the Bible

3. Where is it written that Jewish went to Medina with the hope and believing that the last prophet shall rise from Teman? Are you aware that the Jewish described Muhammad as ha-meshuggah (THE MADMAN)? Click on the link below and stop lying.. Say NO TO TAQQIYA

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism's_views_on_Muhammad

And for the Christians you said they were scattered, but the point is that there were TEMPLES and CHURCHES In Arabia and when Muhammad came he destroyed them and abolished building of Temples and Churches till today in Saudi Arabia because Islam is NOT TOLERANCE

1. You still don't get it. Abraham was Hebrew. He came from Mesopotamia. It was his great grandson that was named Judah from which the Word Jew was birthed. Collectively, the 12 Tribes were known as Israel. They broke up after Solomon's reign. Judah and Benjamin forming Judea and the other 10 forming kingdom of Israel (Samaria)

2. They went on pilgrimage while they wandered in the Wilderness of Paran. I will get you reference.

3. Read wiki on Jews in Medina prior to The Prophet's coming. It will tell you why they were there. You made mention of Jewish view about Prophet Muhammad, I guess you have not read their views on Jesus too? They called him a Madman too and the son of Pandera a Roman Soldier who mary commits adultery with! (May Allah forgive me for repeating such)

3. As for Arabs that were Christians when Islam was preached, I repeat they All embraced Islam. It is true that there are no Synagogues, Churches and other places of worship asides Mosques, please read Isaiah. The part that says the Children of the barren will be more than the married..

On Teman, please read Habbakuk Chapter 3.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
AgentNairaland:

They just only shout allahu Akbar before killing, beheading, going on suicide mission, etc for Jesus Christ and Christianity isn't it? Taqqiya is allowed

Ezekiel 23:4

And the names of them were Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus were their names; Samaria is Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah.

Are you saying Aholibah fought for allah by shouting allahu akbar before killing and beheading for allah and Islam?

What do you expect, this is bomb, sophisticated weapons ur messenger Muhammad used to finished all Christians and Jews within 25years

WHAT CAN WE CALL KISSING, WORSHIPING, CYCLING THE SHRINE AND BLACK STONE OF KAABA MUHAMMAD MANDATED ON YOU SLAVES? If NOT idolism in nature

Aholiabah, you understands nothing outside your hatred for Islam.

So, the Muslims used Bombs to wipe out Jews and Christians in Medina? Or even Arabia? But your America are the ones defending the Same Land and the Muslims in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia now with American Jewish/Christian Lives.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholiabah, you understands nothing outside your hatred for Islam.

So, the Muslims used Bombs to wipe out Jews and Christians in Medina? Or even Arabia? But your America are the ones defending the Same Land and the Muslims in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia now with American Jewish/Christian Lives.

Lukuluku69:

Lukuluku69:

This is NOT hatred but Why including Abolibah into your ISLAMIC TERRORIST GROUPS?

Lukuluku69:

Lukuluku69:

Are you now happy that Muhammad beheaded Jews in one night? Abolished Building of Church till today in Saudi Arabia?

Lukuluku69:

Lukuluku69:

You failed to response to this, why?

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Yahksbiz(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
with God it is possible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqru4MmU9NI
with God it is possible
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 12:10am On Aug 20, 2020
Lukuluku69:

1. You still don't get it. Abraham was Hebrew. He came from Mesopotamia. It was his great grandson that was named Judah from which the Word Jew was birthed. Collectively, the 12 Tribes were known as Israel. They broke up after Solomon's reign. Judah and Benjamin forming Judea and the other 10 forming kingdom of Israel (Samaria)

2. They went on pilgrimage while they wandered in the Wilderness of Paran. I will get you reference.

3. Read wiki on Jews in Medina prior to The Prophet's coming. It will tell you why they were there. You made mention of Jewish view about Prophet Muhammad, I guess you have not read their views on Jesus too? They called him a Madman too and the son of Pandera a Roman Soldier who mary commits adultery with! (May Allah forgive me for repeating such)

3. As for Arabs that were Christians when Islam was preached, I repeat they All embraced Islam. It is true that there are no Synagogues, Churches and other places of worship asides Mosques, please read Isaiah. The part that says the Children of the barren will be more than the married..

On Teman, please read Habbakuk Chapter 3.

1. You're still laying emphasis on the MODERN JEWS.. allah in Quran 10:94 said YOU SHOULD ASK CHRISTIANS QUESTION when confused and in doubt.. Jacob is also Israel, ISAAC was the father of JACOB while ABRAHAM gave birth to Isaac.. According to the Bible, Jewish ancestry is traced back to the Biblical patriarchs, Abraham. JACOB (i.e ISRAEL) GAVE BIRTH TO 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL, remember ISAAC was Jacob's Father while ABRAHAM gave birth to ISAAC. The origins of the term Hebrew is uncertain Hebrew belongs to the Canaanite group of languages. Canaanite languages are a branch of the Northwest Semitic family of languages.

Click on this link to know more about Hebrews

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Hebrew

2. Where is it written that Israelites kiss, worship, cycling the black stone of kaaba? Let's see from the Bible? When are you getting me the reference? You don't need to observed taqqiya here, such lie is NOT recorded in Biblegrin

3. Your response to Number 3 is NOT what I asked you. I said, Where is it written that Jewish went to Medina with the hope and believing that the last prophet shall rise from Teman? Are you aware that the Jewish described Muhammad as ha-meshuggah (THE MADMAN)?

You said I should read Isaiah, No Chapter and Verse Right?

Furthermore, if truly Muhammad was a true and GENUINE PROPHET, Who ANOINTED Him (Muhammad) as a Prophet?

4. On Teman, please read Habbakuk Chapter 3. I've read it, this is the prayer of Prophet Habakkuk, how does it relate with Muhammad? Or is Muhammad now PROPHET HABAKKUK?

Lukuluku69:

It is true that there are no Synagogues, Churches and other places of worship asides Mosques,

Thank you for saying the truth, it means Islam is not tolerance

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
SharonLoveth:

1. You're still laying emphasis on the MODERN JEWS.. allah in Quran 10:94 said YOU SHOULD ASK CHRISTIANS QUESTION when confused and in doubt.. Jacob is also Israel, ISAAC was the father of JACOB while ABRAHAM gave birth to Isaac.. According to the Bible, Jewish ancestry is traced back to the Biblical patriarchs, Abraham. JACOB (i.e ISRAEL) GAVE BIRTH TO 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL, remember ISAAC was Jacob's Father while ABRAHAM gave birth to ISAAC. The origins of the term Hebrew is uncertain Hebrew belongs to the Canaanite group of languages. Canaanite languages are a branch of the Northwest Semitic family of languages.

2. Where is it written that Israelites kiss, worship, cycling the black stone of kaaba? Let's see from the Bible? When are you getting me the reference? You don't need to observed taqqiya here, such lie is NOT recorded in Biblegrin

3. Your response to Number 3 is NOT what I asked you. I said, Where is it written that Jewish went to Medina with the hope and believing that the last prophet shall rise from Teman? Are you aware that the Jewish described Muhammad as ha-meshuggah (THE MADMAN)?

Furthermore, if truly Muhammad was a true and GENUINE PROPHET, Who ANOINTED Him (Muhammad) as a Prophet?

4. On Teman, please read Habbakuk Chapter 3. I've read it, this is the prayer of Prophet Habakkuk, how does it relate with Muhammad? Or is Muhammad now PROPHET HABAKKUK?

1.Quran 10:49 says people of the book, that verse refers to the Jews. The Quran calls the christian "NASSARA" And Abraham was Hebrew! The Bible say so. Please read Genesis 14:13! Please read the link below. The word hebrew was used for people from accross River Eber.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
SharonLoveth:

3.It is written all over the Old Testament that a Prophet will rise from Paran. As a matter of fact, every major and minor Prophets foretold his coming. There are many of such Prophecies, that was why the Quran in 10:49 directed the Prophets to ask the Jews if in doubt of his own status. Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60 talks about a "Messenger in whom God's soul find delight and one who is wrapped up in garments. That Messenger will preach in the Tents of Kedar, inhabitants of Tema will receive him, he will fight people that worship graven images etc.

4. If what you posted is all you took away from Habakkuk Chapter 3 then you don't know nothing! A mention was made of Paran and Tema! Since you so much like Wiki, please use it and tell us what it say on Paran, Tema, Kedar, Nabaioth.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
SharonLoveth:

On point No. 3, the Jews knew from reading their own scripture. God will come from Mount Paran/Paran. They were told by every of their Prophets: look unto Paran.
Let me ask you, what do you think the Jews will be looking for in a Land they have always villified and a people they consider brutes? They went to Arabia (Arabah in the Old Testament) beleiving that that Prophet will rise AMONG JEWS in the Tents of Kedar, that of Tema, Rams(Leaders/Rulers) of Nabaioth will minister unto that Prophet. Please note that the names above are Ishmael sons name. Please read Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Paran&client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new

Above is what/where is Paran.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_Tema

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qedarites

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebaioth
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lukuluku69:

1.Quran 10:49 says people of the book, that verse refers to the Jews. The Quran calls the christian "NASSARA" And Abraham was Hebrew! The Bible say so. Please read Genesis 14:13! Please read the link below. The word hebrew was used for people from accross River Eber.

I love the way you package your own lies, keep it up.. In the Quran the term " people of the book " refers to Jews, Christians, and Sabians. The scriptures referred to in the Quran are the Torah (at-tawraat), the Psalms (az-zabur) and the Gospel (al-injiil).
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lukuluku69:

On point No. 3, the Jews knew from reading their own scripture. God will come from Mount Paran/Paran. They were told by every of their Prophets: look unto Paran.
Let me ask you, what do you think the Jews will be looking for in a Land they have always villified and a people they consider brutes? They went to Arabia (Arabah in the Old Testament) beleiving that that Prophet will rise AMONG JEWS in the Tents of Kedar, that of Tema, Rams(Leaders/Rulers) of Nabaioth will minister unto that Prophet. Please note that the names above are Ishmael sons name. Please read Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Paran&client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new

Above is what/where is Paran.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_Tema

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qedarites

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebaioth

Are you saying ARABAH is the same ARABIA? This is wonderful grin

I don't need your story just go straight to the point

I said show me where it's written in Bible that Jewish went to Medina with the hope and believing that the last prophet shall rise from Teman? Are you aware that the Jewish described Muhammad as ha-meshuggah (THE MADMAN)?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lukuluku69:

3.It is written all over the Old Testament that a Prophet will rise from Paran. As a matter of fact, every major and minor Prophets foretold his coming. There are many of such Prophecies, that was why the Quran in 10:49 directed the Prophets to ask the Jews if in doubt of his own status. Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60 talks about a "Messenger in whom God's soul find delight and one who is wrapped up in garments. That Messenger will preach in the Tents of Kedar, inhabitants of Tema will receive him, he will fight people that worship graven images etc.

4. If what you posted is all you took away from Habakkuk Chapter 3 then you don't know nothing! A mention was made of Paran and Tema! Since you so much like Wiki, please use it and tell us what it say on Paran, Tema, Kedar, Nabaioth.

A. Something that's written all over the old testament give me at least just a verse that says Jewish went to Medina with the hope and believing that the last prophet shall rise from Teman, Paran or Arabah.. Very simple

B. Who is that prophet that foretold the coming of Muhammad as seen in the Bible? allah in Quran 10:94 directed you to ask people of the book questions when in doubt and confused
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lukuluku69:

3. How does Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60 relates to Muhammad? Are you trying to force Muhammad inside the Bible? IS MUHAMMAD THE MESSIAH PROPHET ISAIAH FORETOLD? WHO ANOINTED MUHAMMAD AS A PROPHET.. I need your answer here

4. Below is Habbakuk Chapter 3, is Muhammad now Prophet Habbakuk because I don't understand you grin

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lukuluku69 Don't forget to answer this lovely question:

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
SharonLoveth:

3. How does Isaiah 42 and Isaiah 60 relates to Muhammad? Are you trying to force Muhammad inside the Bible? IS MUHAMMAD THE MESSIAH PROPHET ISAIAH FORETOLD? WHO ANOINTED MUHAMMAD AS A PROPHET.. I need your answer here

4. Below is Habbakuk Chapter 3, is Muhammad now Prophet Habbakuk because I don't understand you grin

Is there anywhere in the Old Testament that says The Jewish Messaiah name would be:
1. Jesus

Just one reference would do.
As for Isaiah 42 and 60, it says a Prophet will rise among the people of Kedar. And I am not forcing The Prophet to fit into Isaiah 42 and 60, I am only pointing you to it's meaning.

Please who anointed Moses, Isaiah, Habakkuk, John the Baptist? Who?

Habakkuk an Israeli Prophet is telling the Listening Jews: God will come from Paran, God is coming from Teman. Some took the cue and move to Arabia or what would the Jews be looking for at Arabah (ARABIA)?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
SharonLoveth:

A. Something that's written all over the old testament give me at least just a verse that says Jewish went to Medina with the hope and believing that the last prophet shall rise from Teman, Paran or Arabah.. Very simple

B. Who is that prophet that foretold the coming of Muhammad as seen in the Bible? allah in Quran 10:94 directed you to ask people of the book questions when in doubt and confused

You understand that Prophecies are word picture of future events? That Jesus entered Jerusalem sitted upon an ass prophecy? "And when he has found an ass.... Do a search on your own for Paran in your Bible and see what comes up.
For starters, read Duet. 33:2.

All of them says he is coming! Solomon even mentioned him by name!
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lukuluku69:

You understand that Prophecies are word picture of future events? That Jesus entered Jerusalem sitted upon an ass prophecy? "And when he has found an ass.... Do a search on your own for Paran in your Bible and see what comes up.
For starters, read Duet. 33:2.

All of them says he is coming! Solomon even mentioned him by name!

Are you saying King Solomon was a prophet that mentioned the name of Muhammad in Bible? This is lovely.. Are you reading from Saudi made Bible
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Is there anywhere in the Old Testament that says The Jewish Messaiah name would be:
1. Jesus

Even in Quran Jesus Christ is mentioned as Messiah

Quran 3.45

When the angels said: “O Mary! Allah gives
you the good news of a Word from Him, whose
name is the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, who is
illustrious in this world and the hereafter, and who is one of those brought near [to Allah].

Zechariah 9:9

Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your king is coming to you; righteous and having salvation is he, humble and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

Isaiah 9:6-7

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and forevermore. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will do this.

Lukuluku69:

As for Isaiah 42 and 60, it says a Prophet will rise among the people of Kedar. And I am not forcing The Prophet to fit into Isaiah 42 and 60, I am only pointing you to it's meaning.

And I am asking you, IS MUHAMMAD THE PROPHET FORETOLD HERE? Yes or No please

Lukuluku69:

Please who anointed Moses, Isaiah, Habakkuk, John the Baptist? Who?

Moses is anointed by the Holy Spirit. Num.
11:17–25

ISAIAH : Isaiah 61:1

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound

HABAKKUK: Habakkuk 3:13

You came out to deliver your people, to save your anointed one. You crushed the leader of the land of wickedness, you stripped him from head to foot.

JOHN: 1 John 2:20

But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth

WHO ANOINTED MUHAMMAD AS PROPHET? This question need your answer

Lukuluku69:

Habakkuk an Israeli Prophet is telling the Listening Jews: God will come from Paran, God is coming from Teman. Some took the cue and move to Arabia or what would the Jews be looking for at Arabah (ARABIA)?

You're even trying to force Saudi Arabia inside the Bible, so Arabah is now your Saudi Arabia right? grin you people won't kill person. Why not call it ARAFAT since it is Arabah

https://www.britannica.com/place/Wadi-Al-Arabah
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
Where is your brother Xposed2020 or this is your second Monika @ Lukuluku69
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Where is your brother Xposed2020 or this is your second Monika @ Lukuluku69

Aholibah, I don't have any other Moniker here on Nairaland. I am not here to win arguements.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholibah, I don't have any other Moniker here on Nairaland. I am not here to win arguements.

Aholibah is for who in thy family?

Slave, Who's arguing with you? You were only asked simplest questions by follow children of God here, does that means arguement?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lost people from religion of allah
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Aholibah is for who in thy family?

Slave, Who's arguing with you? You were only asked simplest questions by follow children of God here, does that means arguement?

Aholibah, I thought you said Jehovah owns both Aholah and Aholibah? Remember they both belong to Jehovah. Are you not proud you are referred to as what Jehovah own Aholibah?

I know you lots are children of God that's why I called you Aholibah who God owns and you are right about me being a SLAVE. I am a Slave of Allah. I have always been, and will always be! Aholibah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (41) (Reply)

Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience / Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) / What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.