Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church - Religion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church (39703 Views)

Imagine A World Without Christmas / There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country / Meet The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Fairbanks(m): 6:46am On Sep 21, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Have you ever wondered if it is possible that with the popularity of Christianity and it's mass number of members, if there can be a country that has no single church talk more of churches?

If No then fasten your seat belts as I take you on this journey of finding out this fact.

the question is which country in the world of over 190 countries will be the one that will have no Church in it , and the answer is Saudi Arabia. TheWestern Asian country is the only country in the world where there is no single church.

This country is consisting the bulk of the Arabian peninsula, with a land area of approximately 2,150,000 km2, it is geographically the largest sovereign states in West Asia and the second largest in the Arab world after Algeria.

And the Muslims fought endlessly for three and half years to enter Jerusalem and made sure they raised their flag and build mosque there . Nawa
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
Fairbanks:

And the Muslims fought endlessly for three and half years to enter Jerusalem and made sure they raised their flag and build mosque there . Nawa

Maywhile they don't want Church/Temple/Synagogue to be build in Saudi Arabia
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholibah the grateful migrant, worshipper of the Smitten One. You are the one to go look for a River to jump into because you are the one crying over no Church in Arabia not me! Aholibah you put up a POST/THREAD!

Love your enemies? But your forerunners put a lot of their enemies to the Sword! Read up on the Crusaders from Europe. Read up on how Christianity gets to South America! I could go on and on...but Aholibah let's start from there for now.

Just do the needful as I said

Are you saying Islam Dominated in Europe and South American Before Christianity ? Go and ask Xposed2020 I've open his mind on this
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Just do the needful as I said

Are you saying Islam Dominated in Europe and South American Before Christianity ? Go and ask Xposed2020 I've open his mind on this

Aholah, I am saying your forerunners spread their "Love" via the Sword. Both in Europe and South America.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 12:36am On Sep 22, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholah, I am saying your forerunners spread their "Love" via the Sword. Both in Europe and South America.

Indeed you are SLAVE they used to called you with, did you think Christianity is like your devilish religion that will force people to join, or did you think anyone that leave Christianity to kill such person is the punishment? Or Crusade done in your village is to Kill and force people to join Christianity.. Indeed you are a slave
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:39am On Sep 22, 2020
Slave Boy Lukuluku69, When are you going to answer my lovely questions?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 7:25am On Sep 22, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Indeed you are SLAVE they used to called you with, did you think Christianity is like your devilish religion that will force people to join, or did you think anyone that leave Christianity to kill such person is the punishment? Or Crusade done in your village is to Kill and force people to join Christianity.. Indeed you are a slave

Aholah, it is another day and still no Churches/Temples in Arabia! So, what are you going to do about it?

And you are right, I am a Slave of my Creator, a Slave of The One who fashioned me in my Mama womb. I am a Slave to His Will, Laws, and Commands. So, stop that moronic drone of calling me a Slave. I am one already.

Aholah the grateful migrant worshipper of YeZeus, go and read what your forerunners did to have your faith take root in South America and North America then come back here and tell us your findings. Tell us how they "Love" their enemies too with their Crusades.

And Aholah, their is nothing wrong living in the Village as you pointed out. It is on God's Earth.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Aholah, find time to read the link below.

https://www.encyclopedia.com/environment/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/christianity-christianity-latin-america
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:
Slave Boy Lukuluku69, When are you going to answer my lovely questions?

Shimmei the unfortunate one, to the Mentally Challenged one on roaming duties, the rags on them and the junks they carry are prized and Lovely to them.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholah, find time to read the link below.

https://www.encyclopedia.com/environment/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/christianity-christianity-latin-america

Barmy, from the link you shared did you see Christians killing Muslims? Why are you Muslims daft as a bush like this
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholah, it is another day and still no Churches/Temples in Arabia! So, what are you going to do about it?

Religion of pieces and mass destruction but you want your own religion (Islam) to dominate other country, isn't it?

Lukuluku69:

And you are right, I am a Slave of my Creator, a Slave of The One who fashioned me in my Mama womb. I am a Slave to His Will, Laws, and Commands. So, stop that moronic drone of calling me a Slave. I am one already.

But ur god allah is your slave master right? No wonder Muhammad never promised you Eternal life after seath

Aholah the grateful migrant worshipper of YeZeus, go and read what your forerunners did to have your faith take root in South America and North America then come back here and tell us your findings. Tell us how they "Love" their enemies too with their Crusades.

And Aholah, their is nothing wrong living in the Village as you pointed out. It is on God's Earth.[/quote]
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Religion of pieces and mass destruction but you want your own religion (Islam) to dominate other country, isn't it?

But ur god allah is your slave master right? No wonder Muhammad never promised you Eternal life after seath

And Aholah, their is nothing wrong living in the Village as you pointed out. It is on God's Earth.

Aholah, you are foaming in the mouth, you grateful migrant. Continue reading you will find the Truth some day. Read the Link below.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/23/malaysia-highest-court-allah-bible-ban

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+word+for+God+in+Aramaic&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Barmy, from the link you shared did you see Christians killing Muslims? Why are you Muslims daft as a bush like this

Aholah, From the Link I shared, you can read that Christians killed Millions in South America when they landed. Millions! Natives Land stolen and the Local Populations decimated all in the name of Christ. Read some more and you will find out what your forerunners did to spread your Lord's messages. Same thing happened in Australia with the Aborigines. Millions were killed so that your Christian Forerunners could have a place to stay when they could not live in Peace with each other in Europe.

And the Christians only Killed the Muslims during the Crusades. Have you heard about that episode too? Or you want a Link on that too?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Aholah, your Lesson continues. Please take time to read the Link below and see the "Love" shown by your forerunners in South America.

https://www.encyclopedia.com/history/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/christianity-and-colonial-expansion-americas
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholah, your Lesson continues. Please take time to read the Link below and see the "Love" shown by your forerunners in South America.

https://www.encyclopedia.com/history/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/christianity-and-colonial-expansion-americas

Barmy, Did you see Christians killing you Muslims, or were those Christians fighting for CHRISTIANITY CALIPHATE?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Shimmei the unfortunate one, to the Mentally Challenged one on roaming duties, the rags on them and the junks they carry are prized and Lovely to them.

To answer my question now is to abuse your parent and ur people at home abi? What a wasted being you are
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lukuluku69 has finally gone deaf and dumb
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
cocolacec:

Read your history book Europeans and Arabs are eternal enemies fighting for their cult religions ;islam and christianity.The Jews are the referee.
Both fight for control,banditry,subjugation of conquered territories,forced conversions ,slavery of blacks and whites,colonialism,fight for God,etc.

Christianity and Islam are two sides of the sane coin.Xtians also wiped out pagans in Europe too.
All religion are based on cultism.US vs them.
Religions dehumanise others who dont belong to your caucus to justify stripping them of the humanity and God given rights.
Cultist created religion to steal,subjugate,control others and justify it.

Are you an atheist?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by cocolacec(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Are you an atheist?
I am not an aethist but i speak facts and learn the history of Arabs and Europeans fight under cover of religion with the promise of paradise or expiation of sins while their religious stay glued to their homes.All we learnt about the world is a lie,the truth is hidden and the lie seems to be truth.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
cocolacec:

I am not an aethist but i speak facts and learn the history of Arabs and Europeans fight under cover of religion with the promise of paradise or expiation of sins while their religious stay glued to their homes.All we learnt about the world is a lie,the truth is hidden and the lie seems to be truth.

You must be something, or are you ashamed of your religion?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by cocolacec(m): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

You must be something, or are you ashamed of your religion?

Humanity is my religion.God didnt create us to destroy ourselves.Division and confusion is human creation.Out of all religions in the world, Islam and xtianity have destroyed far more innocent souls in the history of mankind out of greed,power and extermination of indigenous peoples to be replaced by Arabs and Europeans by justifying their evil and atrocities with bible and Quran.

Arabs and Europeans enslaves Africans and as conquered people we continue to fight for their religion.How come the owners of religion live on paradise on earth but the receivers live in abject poverty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opUDFaqNgXc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OdIqeWkhHU
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Barmy, Did you see Christians killing you Muslims, or were those Christians fighting for CHRISTIANITY CALIPHATE?

Aholah, please read up on the Crusades then!

Glad that you read thru the Christian Love in South America, Europe, Australia, America and Canada and Southern Africa.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
cocolacec:

Humanity is my religion.God didnt create us to destroy ourselves.Division and confusion is human creation.Out of all religions in the world, Islam and xtianity have destroyed far more innocent souls in the history of mankind out of greed,power and extermination of indigenous peoples to be replaced by Arabs and Europeans by justifying their evil and atrocities with bible and Quran.

Arabs and Europeans enslaves Africans and as conquered people we continue to fight for their religion.How come the owners of religion live on paradise on earth but the receivers live in abject poverty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opUDFaqNgXc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OdIqeWkhHU

You are not a Muslim, Christian, Traditionalist, An Atheist But You believe in God isn't it?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:
Lukuluku69 has finally gone deaf and dumb

Gone till further notice grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholah, please read up on the Crusades then!

Glad that you read thru the Christian Love in South America, Europe, Australia, America and Canada and Southern Africa.

Barmy, you never answer my question. Those killed are they your fellow slaves from the religion of kettle and allah? Or South America, Canada, etc you mentioned above are ARAB COUNTRIES?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Borrow sense please

You are sick
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Barmy, you never answer my question. Those killed are they your fellow slaves from the religion of kettle and allah? Or South America, Canada, etc you mentioned above are ARAB COUNTRIES?

Aholah the grateful migrant, those killed in those Lands by European Christians; your forerunners were God's Creatures. Millions! It shows the "Love" of the Christians.

One of my favorite was the way Christian Spain treated the Jews in Spain during and after the Reconquest. They were forcibly CONVERTED to Christianity and if any objects, he/she loses his/her head! And guess what? The same Jews found refuge in Muslim Land of Turkey, North Africa etc. Please find time to read on that too.

As for South and North America, again Millions died when European Christians landed. Millions! Inoffensive people butchered so that your forerunners could have a place to stay when they couldn't live in peace with each other in Europe.

And asking me if those killed were Muslims or from Arab Countries shows that you are a slowpoke and a GRATEFUL MIGRANT I call you. So, it is okay to kill people as long as it is the Christians doing it? Ehen Aholah? Aholah truly you are! Jehovah whoring b!tch.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
RightChannel:

Gone till further notice grin

cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:30am On Sep 26, 2020
Jihadi Lukuluku69 what is going on, you must finish what you started.. Why ignoring your Master grin

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholah the grateful migrant, those killed in those Lands by European Christians; your forerunners were God's Creatures. Millions! It shows the "Love" of the Christians.

One of my favorite was the way Christian Spain treated the Jews in Spain during and after the Reconquest. They were forcibly CONVERTED to Christianity and if any objects, he/she loses his/her head! And guess what? The same Jews found refuge in Muslim Land of Turkey, North Africa etc. Please find time to read on that too.

As for South and North America, again Millions died when European Christians landed. Millions! Inoffensive people butchered so that your forerunners could have a place to stay when they couldn't live in peace with each other in Europe.

And asking me if those killed were Muslims or from Arab Countries shows that you are a slowpoke and a GRATEFUL MIGRANT I call you. So, it is okay to kill people as long as it is the Christians doing it? Ehen Aholah? Aholah truly you are! Jehovah whoring b!tch.

Barmy, how did you manage to pass your secondary school exam or are you still in form 3??

I will ask you again, pls no story just answer YES or NO..

QUESTION: Those killed are they your fellow slaves from the religion of kettle?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Barmy, how did you manage to pass your secondary school exam or are you still in form 3??

I will ask you again, pls no story just answer YES or NO..

QUESTION: Those killed are they your fellow slaves from the religion of kettle?

Aholah, those killed are Humans. They are fellow humans! You grateful slowpoke excuse of a human. Killed by Christians with their vaunted "Love". Inoffensive men, women, children. Lands taken away and confined to Reservation in their own Land so that your masters the European could have a place to stay.

I know it is okay if Christians kill to you. Aholah, another day still no Church or Temple in Arabia so let the wailing continue.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by AgentNairaland(f): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholah, those killed are Humans. They are fellow humans! You grateful slowpoke excuse of a human. Killed by Christians with their vaunted "Love". Inoffensive men, women, children. Lands taken away and confined to Reservation in their own Land so that your masters the European could have a place to stay.

I know it is okay if Christians kill to you. Aholah, another day still no Church or Temple in Arabia so let the wailing continue.

Barmy, since you can't say if they are Muslims I think I should help you out for being Clueless as allah said

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) / Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses / Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.