Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} (2303 Views)

Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE / All Is Fair In Love And War / Amaka The Lesbian … (18+) [COMPLETED] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
CONTINUE:_______(3RD PERSON POV)___: Blake and princess actually had sex that night and the next few years spear gang actually joined blade gang.. they had a lovely daughter name after blake mother and Alec and jessica finally got married on the same day with blake and princess..more years later, they had a son who is known as the next leader of (***BLADES GANGS***).. His name is john, (JOHN BLAKE).. if you ask me, princess and blake marriage was not as perfect as you think..hello, no marriage is perfect but blake and princess so love each other that they are so addicted to themselves.. one out of many advice you should always learn in life is that, no matter how you love a beast, a beast will still be a beast but don't stop loving because that same beast could be the most caring man in the world....END OF LOVE AND WAR BY JEREMIAHJOHN..BOOK COMPLETED, NON EDITED...Thanks for everything

1 Like

Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Slimdreywhizz1(m): 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
nice work J.John

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? / Of What Use Is This App? (picture) / My Girlfriend Refused To Lick My Armpit During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.