Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,866 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} (2302 Views)

Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE / All Is Fair In Love And War / Amaka The Lesbian … (18+) [COMPLETED] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
CHAPTER 13:________(Blake pov)______: Everyone including Alec glare at me, waiting for an answer... luke and i were never friends, he hated me so much that he almost killed me with his car. my mom and dad loved him but he just repay them with evil. one day he just left and we did not know what had happened to him untill today. luke and i are exactly alike, same height hair,voice,skin etc. but he was more than the devil, kill,steal and destroy..."That man you saw, is my twin brother". i said, still trying to believe it a lie.. everyone in the table open their mouth, looking at me.. if looks can kill, i would have be gone by now..."stop staring at me like that" i yelled,and clenched my fists...everywhere was still silence, i stood up and punch the table with full force which made a loud sound and everyone stood up.."sorry,boss" they all said, together.....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
CHAPTER 14:________(Blake pov)___: i will never allow luke to win, i thought in my mind.. i know he had always wanted the title of leadership but he can't bring me down, if he want's war, then war i shall give.... i groan at my thought and run my hands in my hair.."Alec can you track the ships that my fucking brother transfer the guns to". i said, worried.."i wish i could but no, i must say your brother is really smart.. he knows we will want to track him, so he block every possible way for us to do that". he said looking worried too, and he left me still in my thoughts... i followed him to some strange dark room, and i saw a man beaten and all messed up. blood continue to rush out of his nose.."Alec who is this?". i ask looking confused.. Alec smirk and took a chair beside him and sat, looking eye to eye with the beaten man."well, i sent men back to the ocean, to see if they would see any of the spear gang member.. lucky for us we spotted a single ship and attack"...NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER 14:________(Blake pov)___: "so what is this man doing here" i ask the second time..Alec smile drop and he gave me a strange look."hmmm...well while we destroyed the ship, this man here was the only one who was still breathing.so i did a favour by bringing him here, so we could get more information, bro".he said taking his eyes away from my glares and he stood up took some hammer and started hitting the man leg, i close my ears not to listen to the loud screams.."so, tell us who is the leader of your gang".Alec said, still hitting the man leg like a mad man.... the poor man scream in pain and manage to say "w..sh..ahh..the..ahh..leader is a...fe..maleeee". he said still screaming in pains..Alec stop beaten him with a hammer and took a burned heated iron.......what's wrong with Alec, i guess he didn't sleep well at night, i had never seen him behave like a mad man before....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 29, 2020
CHAPTER 15:________(Luke pov)____: i sat on my chair in my office, celebrating the success of stealing my poor twin brother guns.... some fucking men came running to my office, disturbing my peace.."boss, one of our ship was destroyed by blake men". one of the men said, i ignored them and started laughing..haha is this the only thing my weak brother can do.. i took my gun out of my locker and point at there fucking face."this, is for wasting my time". i said smirking and i shoot them all.. while others took their useless bodys away.. fools why can't they be useful for once.. i dialed my secret friend number that shall not be named..."hello, i need you to take the ships to the other island where the spear gang are, and supply them with more guns, you got that?" i was more like ordering than asking questions... i want to see my brother in pain and am gonna give him a slow and painful death, watching him cry gives me joy..he took what was mine and i make sure he pays for this....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER 15:________(Alec pov)____: blake just stood there like a tree, not even helping matters.. i just did all the work, after beating and breaking the man bones and burning his skin.. i find out, some useful information.. The leader of spear gang is a female, some group supply them with foods and guns with other war weapons and at 8:00pm they will all meet in moonlite club..."this must be a joke, a female leader?". blake said, asking like a millon times.."bro, will you stop asking that, please?". i said, trying to focus on my computer.."what if luke is the leader and that man lied to us?". here we go again, blake asked another question.."we will find out later but now let prepare to go to that club".i said, then stood up and smirk at blake.."Am coming to your house at 6:54pm". i said, before leaving blake office and finding my way out of the company....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER 15:________(Blake pov)___: it's 6:54pm and Alec is not yet here, i continue to drink wine, watching some movie before i heard a knock on my bedroom door..."come in". i said, trying to be angry, Alec came smiling at me, giving me a baby face..."you are 55seconds late". i said,.. "what! who the hell counts seconds bro".he said laughing.."i do".i said still faking serious face..."whatever, so what should i wear".Alec ask, searching for cloths.."what's wrong with the one you are wearing". i said, pointing to his cloth..."not my type".Alec said, taking cloths from my locker.."we are going for a mission not to fucking be with girls".i said amazed.."you never know bro, you never know" Alec said before bring out two cloths.."so which of this two, should i wear".Alec ask,. "the blue one"..i said, trying not to laugh.."are you sure?".Alec ask, looking confused.."yes, have i ever lied to you". i said smirking at him.."yes, like 3 times". Alec said in defense before heading to the bathroom...NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2020
CHAPTER 16:________(Blake pov)___: "who else is coming with us to the club" i ask, while trying to fix Alec tye.."yes, jessica is coming". Alec said grabbing the keys to his car.."let's go". i said, before me and Alec left the house, entered his car and go to the moonlite club.. few minutes later jessica car joined us.."so what's the plan boss". Alec asking facing the road, "you, me and jessica will remain together in the club, any strange group of men more than five, all wearing black suits.we shall follow them".i said still thinking, "how did you know that they are all wearing black suits". Alec confused. "because black is the symbol of spear gang".i said, unsure.."okay".Alec said and stop the car at the front of a big building before jessica stoped her car too..."i guess this is the moonlite club?". i ask, i already knew the answer..Alec nodded coming out of the car and taking guns, putting it inside his pant and using his cloth to cover up...NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER 16:________(Blake pov)___: Alec entered the club before me and jessica, the music that was played was loud, too many crazy people dancing like their lives is gonna end tomorrow.. and the worst of all, women were all over me and Alec.. we kept on rejecting them. we stayed in the club for over half an hour and still no trace of the spear gang.. suddenly Alec left us and run to God knows where..."Alec where are you going". i yelled, still drinking some wine.."i will be right back, i won't be long".Alec said and with that i could not see him again. jessica was uncomfortable staying here, but she had no choice.."it gonna be okay" i said, putting my hands on her back..she feeled relax "where did Alec go?". she ask worried.. i was like oh, so she is thinking about Alec.."the idiot is probably kissing a strange". i said laughing untill i notice i am the only one laughing, she looked angry..oh no what did i say?.....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
CHAPTER 17:________(Jessica pov)____: we have been waiting for an hour for Alec but he still has not come back..i don't know if i should be worried or angry, what if it's true,what if he is kissing some bitch out there while i sit here. hoping he would love me...i close my eyes refusing to cry when suddenly Alec came running back, his hair messed up..."is it true?". i said hitting Alec on his chest.. he gave me a confused look.."oh no, don't give me that look.where did you go?". i ask feeling my blood boil, as Alec wanted to reply and cut him off.."no need for you to explain, asshole". i said still hitting him.."will you just listen to me".Alec yelled.making everyone to turn their faces and stare at us..blake stood up, smiled at the people before pulling Alec and i outside....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER 17:________(Alec pov)___: After blake pulled us outside i was breathing fast.."let me explain okay?, while we waited for spear gang to arrive.. i notice some group of men entering a strange door at the left. i suspected something because a note was on the door saying "Not allowed".. i ran and look my left and right before opening the door.. i was amazed when i saw that there was a stair which was so deep to the underground, i walk down, following the direction of the stairs.. i stop at a dark place when i started hearing voices, i lifted my head a little and saw a group of men and i saw a man that looks like you blake..i guess he is your twin brother and i also saw the leader of spear gang..she had a black mask that covered her face, long black hair with guns around her wrist". i said, explaining to them what happened...NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER 17:________(Alec pov)___:*****FLASHBACK IN THE UNDER GROUND****___: i didn't like this dark place but i wanted to listen to what they were saying..."Blake, why did you kill my father?".The spear gang leader ask,.."so what if i killed your father,you can't do anything..you are as weak as your father was".luke said pretending to be blake..The leader stood up and spoke.."what have my father or me ever do to you"..the leader said...luke who was pretending to be blake laugh.."i just love to see you cry".he said.. still laughing..The leader spoke with full boldness "if you want war then war i shall give"..the leader said, bring her hand out.."so shall it be"..luke said, bring his hand too and shaking it....*******END OF FLASHBACK, BACK TO THE PRESENT*****... I finished explaining while blake and jessica opened their mouth in shock...NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
CHAPTER 18:________(Blake pov)___: After Alec explained what happened..i was shocked, why is my brother pretending to be me. i didn't kill anyone father..."am sorry Alec, i am really sorry. i thought you were...hmmm..kissing__".jessica said but was cut off by Alec who was chuckling..."please just stop, we have serious issues to solve".i said, and sat on the floor. still shocked and worried.."i think your brother is trying to be you, so that he can take the chance to cause war between your gang and spear gang..which he had successfuly done..we just have to prepare for war"..Alec said, and then sat on the floor with me and to relax me..."sorry boss,but Alec is right..the deed is already done, so we have to fight to protect our gang".. jessica said, sitting next to Alec...NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER 18:________(Blake pov)___: we all went back home. i have never been so confused and angry in my life.. i open Alec car door and step out, enter into my home while Alec and jessica follow me from behind...i saw my mom opening her hands for me to hug but i just ignore and ran to my bedroom..."why is he acting weird".my mom ask jessica,..jessica seems to find no words to say.."he is just unhappy today, i will talk to him".Alec said, helping jessica to answer....few seconds later Alec and jessica came inside my room.. i pretend that i am sleeping.."i know you not sleeping".jessica whisper in my ear which makes me feel weird stuff like lust..."stop, i can't stand it".i said,... "stand what?".jessica ask, smirking..."i just want to kiss you". i said without thinking..Alec frown and start coughing while jessica started laughing..."i am just joking".i said, staring at Alec, who looks really angry....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
CHAPTER 19:________(Blake pov)___: jessica continue to laugh but was cut off when we heard gun shot.. i quickly ran downstairs and saw my mom laying on the ground, blood all over her body and i look up and saw my brother holding a gun and smirking at me before running away..i ran as fast as i can to chase after luke, As we run, he was few feet away from me and i took my gun out and shot him but missed the target. i shot his arm instead of his head and he flew away, i could not see him again.. i look at the sky, my knee find it way to the ground and i close my eyes in shame, tears running out of it..i could not protect my own mother, why me or god why me.. why did luke kill my mom instead of me, why..why..i would have prefer to die than my own sweet mother to die... tears continue to rush out of my eyes, my body is weak..i am weak...NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER 19:________(Alec pov)__: i told the guards to remove blake mom body, blake came back from outside, his face full of tears..i felt bad about the death of his mom, he didn't even look at me when he walk slowly to his bedroom and lock himself up.. he needs more time to pull himself back together......*****5 days later****____ it been five days and blake has not come out of his room, he does not eat..this is getting too much.."blake why, locking yourself up and crying everyday won't bring back your mother..do you think if she is here, she won't be worried about you.stop acting like a weak person and show your brother he made a big mistaken".i said, hitting the door of blake room...he finally opened the door but still didn't look at me.."whoa, that did the trick". i tease, trying to cheer him up but he just stared at me, his eyes full of pain......NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
CHAPTER 20:________(Blake pov)__: i sat on my bed while Alec kept on staring at me, "..i.am..so_". Alec try to say but i cut him off."don't".i said, lifting one of my finger up, shaking it..."call the serpent gang leader, tell him our issues and ask if he could help us". i said, taking my phone from the nightstand.."but, you need to eat".Alec said still worried.."don't tell me what to do and do as i say". i said, and left the room...i entered my car and drive to my company..."you, gather all guns in this company.we are going for a war".i said pointing at a worker, he look shocked for a moment but went anyways...few mintues later, Alec came to my office.."i have did as you ask, the serpent gang will be on their way here in a few mintues".Alec said still worried...i stood up, took my sunglass from the table and smirk..."i will make sure my brother pay". i vow to myself...NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER 20:________(Blake pov)__: Every trained fighter came out of the company waiting outside for serpent gang to arrive.. we were about 50 in number both men and female..i stood at their front still wearing my sunglasses and smirking...in less than 5 mintues, 3 helicopters came and landed right in front of us.. men begun to come out but the last person who came out had a familiar face..The helicopters fly back, and i ran to the person with a familiar face, hugging him.."i heard about your mom's death, am really sorry for your loss"..Andrew said, shaking my hand.."thanks for coming".i said, smiling at the leader of serpent gang Andrew..."so when will the war begin and which gang are we fighting with"..Andrew ask looking at my men..."the war begun the day my brother killed my mom and we are gonna destroy spear gang".i said feeling relax..."belion get the guns,bombs,swords,bullet proof cars and few of my helicopters..we are going now"..i yelled, walking away...NEXT

1 Like

Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
CHAPTER 21:________(SECRET OR UNNAMED POV)___: "boss, the blade gang and serpent gang are working together and they will be here anytime soon".. one of my trained spy said..."gather all members of spear gang, guns,bombs and install traps and bring bullet proof cars and helicopters".. i said still chewing gums in my mouth.. i stood up and went to my private secret room, i took my black mask and some bombs around my wrists. i wore black dress and sunglasses with others... i went out of my private room and entered my bullet proof car.. we were about 100 people which was possible by the help of other gangs.. we all drive to a place were we all know it the place me and blake agreed to fight some few days ago....NEXT

1 Like

Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER 21:________(Blake pov)___: we all drive to a place we and spear gang are supposed to fight.. Along the way we spotted spear gang cars coming closer to us..many of our cars stoped but few were still driving.. i stop my car and came out holding a gun, soon spear gang men were already shooting.. i didn't use my gun yet but did fighting combat, the training skills my dad made me learn.. i have already killed 11 men when this strong fucking guy came, he block my everymove and kicks but i won't give up.. i use my left leg to jump and i used my both legs to hang in his neck and turn backward which made him fly and fell on the floor while through the air i took my gun and shot him before coming back to the ground....NEXT

1 Like

Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
CHAPTER 22:________(Blake pov)__: i have now killed 20 men, but more seems to come at the left, i ran to a tree while others continued shooting.. i relax myself and control my breathing before speaking to a tele device. "jessica, jessica can you hear me?"..i said, trying to talk to jessica on the device while i shot 2 men..."yes boss".she finally reply.."fly the helicopter to the left and bomb that place now'.i ordered before coming out of the tree and shooting any spear gang member that i see..few mintues later, the left side of the forest was burning and many spear gang members are gone..before i could notice, another helicopter came to our side..."everymove forward". i yelled in device, some obeyed me while some stay still shooting and the helicopter drop bombs in that side too... i ran as fast i could and enter a car who god knows who is the fucking owner.. i drive the car to follow some spear gang cars who were going to another direction.. i called Alec to know if he is fine...NEXT

1 Like

Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER 22:________(Blake pov)__: i followed some few spear gang cars and called for backup..they finally stop in a deep and peaceful place, i came out of the car that i am driving and shoot all the men that were standing but i didn't shoot one, who was resting her body in a black bullet proof car and playing with her gun, she had a black mask on her face..."are you spear gang leader?".i ask, looking confused.."yes, any problem blake".she said chuckling.."remove you mask".i ordered but she still played with her gun..i became angry and point my gun at her.."i.. said..remove..your..mask". i yell again but she still didn't.."this is your last warning, remove your mask".i said ready to shoot her...she stop laughing and took her hands up, removing the mask slowly untill i finally see her true face.."WITH WHAT!! PRINCESS"..i said feeling shocked, my hands were shaking and the gun fell from my hand..before something hard hit my head and i fell on the ground before darkness took me...NEXT

1 Like

Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
CHAPTER 23:_________(princess pov)___: i saw blake fell to the ground and close his eyes... i didn't shoot him, i look up and saw another man who look just like blake, he was holding a huge stone.. i jump up and ask surprise."who are you?"..i ask feeling my body shaking..."blake twin brother".the man said smirking at me,..i didn't want to know but my curiosity got the best of me.."why did you hit your brother". i ask.."because i wanted him dead, i knew i could not stand a chance so i used you to war with your own lover to bring him out of his shell so that i could end him". The man honestly said, chuckling..."what do you mean by using me?,..wait..are you the one that killed my father?".. i ask. tears rushing out from my eye, everything is making sense to me..."yes i killed your father and made you believe blake did it, i pretended to be blake and cause this war". he said, proud of himself....NEXT

1 Like

Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
CHAPTER 24:______(princess pov)__: i just stand and stare at blake twin brother.. i can't just stand and do nothing, i need to fight, i need to fight for blake,for his mom,for my love and for my dad... "what's your name"..i ask, "luke".he said, standing bold..."be ready to die"..and with what i said, i ran to him..he also run to my direction dropping the stone.. i gave him two punches on his nose before he caught my hand and try to kick my neck but i was able to move fast and block it while i turn my head which cause my hair to cover his face and i took the chance to take two knifes from my dress.. he also had a knife on his hand and the both of us started fighting.. i turn my hands left,right,middle,up,down very fast which i believe the knife could harm him but he was also fast enough to see it and move away from eachmove.. he kicked my two hands and the knives flew away, he then quickly grab me and pinned my hands on the tree...NEXT

1 Like

Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
CHAPTER 25:______(princess pov)___: luke whisper in my ear as he pinned my hands to the tree.."you really a good fighter"..he said, i smile and sayed.."go to hell"..before i use my knee to kick his balls, as he fell down in pains.. i gave him fast punches before he managed to kick my stomach and i fly up ready to fall on the ground but thankful i did backturn and used my left leg to kick a tree to support myself and i jump back and stand.. i took the knives that flew away from my hand before, i then ran to luke trying to kill him but eachmove i make, i end up stabbing the ground..he started throwing punches at my face causing blood to come out of my nose, he then kicked my stomach causing me to vomit more blood, i fell on my knee and saw death coming closer to me.. no no no, i closed my eyes and remember how luke killed blake and i opened my eyes back, i jump from the ground and through the air i kicked luke face many times before landing on the ground, i grab his hair and punch his fucking face....NEXT

1 Like

Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
CHAPTER 26:______(princess pov)___: i continued to punch luke face untill it was badly damage, blood rush so fast and my hands were covered with it..i saw the same huge stone that luke use to kill blake, i took it and break luke head and sayed.."that's for killing blake"...i took out my gun and shoot his head and sayed.."that's for killing blake mom"...i shot luke forehead and sayed.."that's for killing my dad and everyone who had lost their lives because of you"..... i killed the devil himself, i killed luke.. i ran to where blake body lay and notice he is still breathing,.."i love you blake, am sorry for everything i have done to you..am sorry for leaving you,am sorry for fighting with you..i love you"...i said choking in tears before i carried blake to my car and driving to the hospital...i told my gang members to stop the war.....NEXT

1 Like

Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER 26:________(Alec pov)___: we were still fighting with spear gang untill suddenly they stopped. drop their guns,bombs,knives down on the ground.. which means the war is over..me,Andrew and jessica was shocked but we also drop our guns,bombs etc on the ground because there is no need to continue fighting.. one of the men came out hands up holding a phone,showing he will cause no harm before giving me the phone..."hello,Alec"..some familiar voice said.."is that princess?".i said happy..."yes, it's a long story. come to blake family hospital now and don't worry about my gang. because we no longer want war".princess said before hanging up.. i look shock but left to the hospital, both spear gang and our gang followed me..while some took the dead bodys in the battle ground and buried them....NEXT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
AUTOR NOTE: THE NEXT 3 OR 5 CHAPTERS ARE SEXUALLY CONTENT...PLEASE DON'T READ IN PUBLIC...ENJOY THE REMAINING CHAPTERS....PLEASE I ALSO NEED YOUR SUPPORT BY LIKING ALL THE CHAPTERS...

1 Like

Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH, DO NOT READ THE NEXT CHAPTERS, BECAUSE IT FULL OF LUST AND SEX.... AND I ALSO BEG FOR YOUR SUPPORT BY LIKING ALL THE CHAPTERS

1 Like

Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
CHAPTER 27:________(Blake pov)__: we left the hospital one week ago, my brother is dead.there is peace with my gang and spear gang and the best of all, i have forgiven princess.......when we arrived from the company, i told princess to change into something comfortable and meet me in my room..i had something in mind, while i waited for her on my bed and grabbed the Tv remote.she enterted shortly after in one of my hoodies and some leggings that made her ass look like something out of this world.she crawled up, and sat next to me. we watch some movies but i didn't focus on the movie, i kept on staring at her chest.she notices and shifted far frome me..i came close to her. "why are you so far? i don't bite". i whispered and pulled her closer to wrap an arm around her..i stared on her lip.."what are you..".before she could finish saying that, i had place my lips on hers and got my other hand and began running it up her thigh......TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER 27:____(Blake pov)__:..The kiss was soft and hot, "Blake".she moaned, and i used this as encouragement..i slowly licked her bottom lip and she opened her mouth to allow our tongues to dance together..she laid there below me with her bed eyes wearing a red lacy bra that hugged her perfect breasts..i leaned down placing kisses on her neck as i moved down to her chest. i lowered my mouth and kissed, sucked and bit everywhere but her nipples.."Blake..please".she moaned and run her finger through my hair..not being able to stop myself, i reached down to clasp her nipple in my mouth,making her moan and arch her back towards me."Blake...don't stop".she moaned.. i used my hands to massage her breasts, i then began to kiss her down to her flat stomach and pulled down her leggings to reveal her panties...i planted a kiss over her panties and she moaned and wrapped her legs around my head....TO BE CONTINUED.

1 Like

Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
SORRY FOR THE DELAY GUYS BUT AM STILL WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTERS..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Admire Me When I Look Unkempt But Look Away When I Look My Best? / How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship / VIDEO: Slay Queen Cries Helplessly After Soldier Chop 6 Rounds & Wants More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.