Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] (7800 Views)

How To Dis-virgin A Girl Without Too Much Pain And Stress (a Must Read-18+) / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Blackmoran(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
Before I don't see any big deal about virgins infact I see them as burden you have to persuade most of them and they are inexperience...

Not until recently when I have a change of hearth, though I think any guy looking for a virgin is on a gulder ultimate search mission which I wish him good luck.
But the op has a point to an extent virgins in a relationship end up most time more loyal simply because they have less sex count, infact the lesser a woman body count the higher are emotion to you while the higher a woman sex count the higher she find it hard to bound

Another advantage for every sperm a woman receive from different men each of the men DNA is pass on to her, this is scientifically proven. That's why you see some children they don't have any resemblance with there parent.

Marrying a virgin has a lot of advantage but to me, its no big deal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Blackmoran(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
paulolee:
thats ur opinion....for me its nothing special being the first to hit her..
am the first doesn't guarantee that i would be the last because it doesn't stops her from cheating..
being the first is important because when she is having it with someone else you are in are mind, there is this fantasies and excitement women have towards there first lover. If you bang a virgin before you will understand, you are the pace setter. Not those once that have lot of sex count, banging them they will be directing you do it this way, why do you think they are directing? Because the first guy have set the pace and they are bond with him even after they are no more together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by onwuakpachris(m): 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
hmmm...
Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by ekaF(f): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
madone:
i don't like typing but all this ur points are trash my guy. i have virgins as friends who are doing shits the o my problem is that a dick has not enter their vg. don't forget every one was once a virgin. even you . but we all loose our loyalty at one time or the other wy we no bond spiritually with the people we got disvirgin with. any one can be a role model to his or her children virgin or no virgin oga go and sit down with ur idle mind thoughts and ideas e not dey work for the society we dey now.

for my guys and baes out there find a good person u like and marry build ur life and forget all this virgin shits . i do match making i i know what am talking about. u want to be meet a serious people to date quote me and i give u my contact.

First off, your second sentence makes no sense please rephrase and get back to us.

If you read closely. He used the term "sexual purity". So I don't know what "shits" you are referring to.

He also used the term "higher chances" so it's not the loyalty but the probability of loyalty.

Being a role model is a unique qualification. You have to have been in that role to be a model, get it? if you don't marry as a virgin you can still give good, infact great, advise on keeping yourself till marriage but you're not a role model.

We are in an immoral society doesn't mean you should condone it in your life, or home, or aspire to higher moral standards.

A great man creates value for himself and his seed. Some men and women are not looking for
mediocrity and that is fine, just fine. Don't call people's ideas idle and justify mediocrity with
societal norms.

Face your hookup business and stop undermining others without at least reading it properly

Good day

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by ekaF(f): 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Walk:
Some were forced. Raped. So?

Haha.... Classic misdirection. Women huh.

At this point I think I've mastered women's innate manipulation techniques grin

I knew you wouldn't ask about the mirroring instead you chose misdirection.

Classic

1 Like

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Walk(f): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
ekaF:

Haha.... Classic misdirection. Women huh.

At this point I think I've mastered women's innate manipulation techniques grin

I knew you wouldn't ask about the mirroring instead you chose misdirection.

Classic
Haha. Some were raped and some gave in willing. Then again, you don't ask for what you don't have, unless you can offer higher but never less.
Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by ekaF(f): 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
Walk:
Haha. Some were raped and some gave in willing. Then again, you don't ask for what you don't have, unless you can offer higher but never less.

Everybody knows that some were raped. I wasn't talking about those ones. Bringing them up is misdirection and I knew you'd do that.

Again you didn't ask about the mirroring
Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by paulolee(m): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Blackmoran:
being the first is important because when she is having it with someone else you are in are mind, there is this fantasies and excitement women have towards there first lover. If you bang a virgin before you will understand, you are the pace setter. Not those once that have lot of sex count, banging them they will be directing you do it this way, why do you think they are directing? Because the first guy have set the pace and they are bond with him even after they are no more together.
guy forget all dese story....don run virgins bk then for street bt na just one i really enjoy because it didn't get too emotional...d only tin is that they would always remeber u as thier first bt no special feelings involved especially when don don meet a more experienced gee...
getting married to a virgin is a good thing but apart from yoh being her first, i dont see any achievement in it..
Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Blackmoran(m): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
paulolee:

guy forget all dese story....don run virgins bk then for street bt na just one i really enjoy because it didn't get too emotional...d only tin is that they would always remeber u as thier first bt no special feelings involved especially when don don meet a more experienced gee...
getting married to a virgin is a good thing but apart from yoh being her first, i dont see any achievement in it..
you dey her mind?

1 Like

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by madone: 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
ekaF:

First off, your second sentence makes no sense please rephrase and get back to us.

If you read closely. He used the term "sexual purity". So I don't know what "shits" you are referring to.

He also used the term "higher chances" so it's not the loyalty but the probability of loyalty.

Being a role model is a unique qualification. You have to have been in that role to be a model, get it? if you don't marry as a virgin you can still give good, infact great, advise on keeping yourself till marriage but you're not a role model.

We are in an immoral society doesn't mean you should condone it in your life, or home, or aspire to higher moral standards.

A great man creates value for himself and his seed. Some men and women are not looking for
mediocrity and that is fine, just fine. Don't call people's ideas idle and justify mediocrity with
societal norms.

Face your hookup business and stop undermining others without at least reading it properly

Good day

it wont make sense to u. keep reading it over and over till u get the sense out of it. next time if u don't know what to say don't ever quote me.
Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Sixfeetbelle: 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Blackmoran:

Another advantage for every sperm a woman receive from different men each of the men DNA is pass on to her, this is scientifically proven. That's why you see some children they don't have any resemblance with there parent.

I need a link to this point to back your claim.

You people have been peddling this lie for so long.
Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by stuffs4me(m): 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Adjovi:

A lot beats marrying a virgin a lot in repeat.

A lot and you failed to mentioned them. The Op listed his own and you are yet to mention any but you are just ranting upandan.

Let me ask you a simple question. If you were asked to pick from the following options:

Option 1: A clean and new (tear rubber) car that has never been used by anyone.

Option 2: An old battered used car with numerous problems like bad brake, bad lights, cracked windshield worn out tyes, bad radiator, dead and smoky engine, battered body with bad paint, AC not working, leaky roof,, broken head and rear lamps, torn seats, etc..

Pls which of the options would you pick?

The problem with people like you is that you have low self esteem and you decided to settle for leftovers.

1 Like

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Blackmoran(m): 12:01am On Jul 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

go make your research and get back to me, thank God our generation spoilt with knowledge and information all you have to do is Google it!

3 Likes

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by ekaF(f): 2:27am On Jul 28, 2020
madone:
it wont make sense to u. keep reading it over and over till u get the sense out of it. next time if u don't know what to say don't ever quote me.

But you read someone's writeup, quoted it and called it "trash". now you're mad because I quoted you.

This was your second sentence- "i have virgins as friends who are doing shits the o my problem is that a dick has not enter their vg''. WHAT

Egbon, shift abeg. I don't know why I bother.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by lilmonarch(m): 3:17am On Jul 28, 2020
Walk:
lol it's OK for a poor girl with NO money to want to marry a rich man but not OK for a man that's not a virgin to want a virgin as a wife? Shhhh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by madone: 7:17am On Jul 28, 2020
ekaF:

But you read someone's writeup, quoted it and called it "trash". now you're mad because I quoted you.

This was your second sentence- "i have virgins as friends who are doing shits the o my problem is that a dick has not enter their vg''. WHAT

Egbon, shift abeg. I don't know why I bother.
u bother cos u are naive,unexposed and still living in a milky cloud world. if that statement unsettles u then u have a lot u have not seen. i like intelligent quote not trash talks . there are ladies and guys who are virgins. they have done all sex practice except penetration. the helm have not been broken so u call them virgin... there are many of them living among us while there are kids who loose their virginity just few months after birth as a result of some Randy stupid people that God will punish for ever.

so oga placing virgin as a standard for good character, stable relationship is absurd and unbalanced. and a total insult to every sane living person..... from every indicatoon i are not a virgin cos true virgins don't brag about virginity. you are just one bad guy hoping to find a virgin to marry ...
Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Adjovi: 7:47am On Jul 28, 2020
stuffs4me:

A lot and you failed to mentioned them. The Op listed his own and you are yet to mention any but you are just ranting upandan.

Let me ask you a simple question. If you were asked to pick from the following options:

Option 1: A clean and new (tear rubber) car that has never been used by anyone.

Option 2: An old battered used car with numerous problems like bad brake, bad lights, cracked windshield worn out tyes, bad radiator, dead and smoky engine, battered body with bad paint, AC not working, leaky roof,, broken head and rear lamps, torn seats, etc..

Pls which of the options would you pick?

The problem with people like you is that you have low self esteem and you decided to settle for leftovers.

Using a car to describe a human , doesn't fit at all. Anyways I've said my own. Those that like marry a virgin no problem and if she's not a virgin no problem. Wether Virgin or not, if the marriage will break up it will. Virgin no guarantee good wife that's my own.

1 Like

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by CaveAdullam: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2020
Chorus:
Since I was born,
Now, I'm getting old,
I have never seen kings marry non virgins/repentant hoes.

I'm a Man. A king and the prize to be won, so I won't settle for less nor a repentant hoe for a housewife. Op you try!

Lemme arrange statistics for the low esteem simps of men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Karlifate: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2020
Onyiamaogu:
Hello Guys,

It’s a new day and I thought I should let you all know what you have been missing dating Girls that are not virgin

NOTE:- I don’t have anything against Girls that are already disvirgined, I just want to let you all know the goodies in marrying a brand new girl (sorry dating Virgin).

Below are the 7 benefits of Dating/Marrying a Virgin.

Let’s go

1. No STDs
When you date a virgin, you are rest assured you are the first person entering the place, nobody was there before to have infected her with any type of Sexually transmitted disease whatsoever.

You can dive in raw without any fear of contracting any disease – but be careful, she might get pregnant

2. Higher Chances Of Faithfulness
There is an adage that says ➺One that has defeated fornication, can defeat adultery.

I can tell you for free that if she can keep herself till the moment you met her, there’s a heavy probability she won’t ever cheat on you forever.

Your mind will be rest assured even if you are not with her.

3. You Are Sure Your Firstborn Is Yours
30% of firstborns in Nigeria belong to other men. Paternity fraud is common with non-virgins.

After flexing and gyrating about on the street and they eventually get pregnant, they just push the pregnancy to one of their numerous boyfriends and if Baba too no sabi anything, him don marry be that.

May God help us.

4. Unique Spiritual Bond
There is a unique bond when a husband has sex with his virgin bride, especially if the man is also a virgin. The honeymoon of two virgins (virgin bride + virgin groom) is awesome.

Even God is pleased with it not to talk of you… You will just love that experience.

5. A Great Role Model For Your Kids
Having lived a life of sexual purity, she is in the best position to guide your kids in the right way.

She will know how to school them on how to remain a virgin for their future husband… You will feel her presence in the lives of your children.

On the other hand – Just image this, a Slay Queen raising your child.

6. Brand New Has A Special Kind Of Feeling
Who no like better thing?

Have you ever driven a brand new car (tear rubber) not Tokunbo or Nigerian used car ooo? – You will understand better.

When you buy a new car, you don’t need to fix anything, just pay and drive it home.. The movement and everything is working 100% fine since you are the first owner and not a third hand or even 10th hand owner.

The same thing applies to dating a Lady too… Virgin comes with little or no issues but you see those other ones ehn, you go fix Tyre, fix Engine, service tire before they become a little balance.

7. You Don’t Want To Hear Another Man Say ‘I Hit Her First’
If only you know how guys go about boasting to people that they disvirgined so so so Girl and all ehn…

As a guy, you won’t even want to go near a girl that’s not a Virgin at all for the rest of your life.

Just imagine a guy walk up to you – Bro, na me disvirgin your Wife, How would you feel?

So, some guys can’t take this and they have promised themselves not to go close any lady who’s not a virgin as far as Marriage is concerned.

8. She Won’t Compare You With Others
No guy can withstand being compared to another – it breaks us down and if you want to avoid this, just get yourself a Virgin and this will never happen as she does not have any prior experience.

When you marry already drilled babes – You will hear things like “Akin is richer than you“, “If it was Mathew, he can spend 30 minutes but you na 3 minutes“.

Who wants to spend his lifetime hearing things like this?

But if you marry a virgin, her only sexual experience is the only one she is having with you. Therefore she is contented. Those who are not virgins will compare you with 100 of their exes.

The End!!

You all have seen all the goodies attached, now we have a question for you all

What Other Benefit Do You Think A Man Will Enjoy Marrying A Virgin?

Let’s hear from you all.

Drop your comments

https://www.playloaded.com.ng/8-benefits-of-dating-marrying-a-virgin-a-must-read-for-all-guys/

1 Like

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by hashtagged(m): 11:54am On Jul 28, 2020
Walk:
Some were forced. Raped. So?

How many were raped ask me, dont use rape as an excuse for, tearing your yansh
Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by hashtagged(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Its not a lie its true, So even a feminist like you is not a virgin, man have still used you as cum dustbin. If its like that feminism na scam. Only a virgin is fit to be one

Once a lady's security seal has been torn, they are used goods and not fit for marriage,
Virgins are fit only for marriage, while non virgins for you are for tryouts.

1 Like

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Sixfeetbelle: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
hashtagged:

Its not a lie its true, So even a feminist like you is not a virgin, man have still used you as cum dustbin. If its like that feminism na scam. Only a virgin is fit to be one

Once a lady's security seal has been torn, they are used goods and not fit for marriage,
Virgins are fit only for marriage, while non virgins for you are for tryouts.

Christian, seek not yet repose
Hear thy guardian Angel say,
"Thou art in the midst of foes,
Watch and pray".

Amen.
Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Walk(f): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
lilmonarch:
lol it's OK for a poor girl with NO money to want to marry a rich man but not OK for a man that's not a virgin to want a virgin as a wife? Shhhh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Don't be stupid please. Does virginity and money tally? How then can you juxtapose those two seperate entities? Is it okay that a rich lady marry a broke guy who isn't a virgin 'cause i've seen and read it. I'm only mirroring your baseless arguments now.
Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by hashtagged(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Christian, seek not yet repose
Hear thy guardian Angel say,
"Thou art in the midst of foes,
Watch and pray".

Amen.

I thought your heart was black, who shed some light into it
Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by Sixfeetbelle: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
hashtagged:

I thought your heart was black, who shed some light into it

Where did I say that my heart is black?
Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by lilmonarch(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
Walk:
Don't be stupid please. Does virginity and money tally? How then can you juxtapose those two seperate entities? Is it okay that a rich lady marry a broke guy who isn't a virgin 'cause i've seen and read it. I'm only mirroring your baseless arguments now.
i don't quote people twice but your stupidity got my attention with this words in quote "you don't ask for what you don't have, unless you can offer higher but never less". I guess we could juxtapose this shit with a poor lady searching for a rich partner now can't we?
Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by ekaF(f): 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
madone:
u bother cos u are naive,unexposed and still living in a milky cloud world. if that statement unsettles u then u have a lot u have not seen. i like intelligent quote not trash talks . there are ladies and guys who are virgins. they have done all sex practice except penetration. the helm have not been broken so u call them virgin... there are many of them living among us while there are kids who loose their virginity just few months after birth as a result of some Randy stupid people that God will punish for ever.

so oga placing virgin as a standard for good character, stable relationship is absurd and unbalanced. and a total insult to every sane living person..... from every indicatoon i are not a virgin cos true virgins don't brag about virginity. you are just one bad guy hoping to find a virgin to marry ...

Mysheww...Egbon. You no sabi read. Literacy is not for everyone. I wash my hands off you. Bye bye sir

1 Like

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by ekaF(f): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by stuffs4me(m): 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

madone:

so oga placing virgin as a standard for good character, stable relationship is absurd and unbalanced.
and a total insult to every sane living person..... from every indicatoon i are not a virgin cos true virgins don't brag about virginity. you are just one bad guy hoping to find a virgin to marry ...

Adjovi:

Using a car to describe a human , doesn't fit at all. Anyways I've said my own. Those that like marry a virgin no problem and if she's not a virgin no problem. Wether Virgin or not, if the marriage will break up it will. Virgin no guarantee good wife that's my own.

Please read what CaveAdullam on this page

1 Like

Re: 8 Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Virgin [A Must Read For All Guys] by lilmonarch(m): 12:27am On Jul 29, 2020
Walk:
it is her choice to marry a broke guy just as it is anybody's choice to marry a virgin regardless of their virginity status. Learn to respect people's choice and stop attacking the guys that are scratching for virgins undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) / 10 Ways To Know If You Married A Virgin Husband... / I Caught My Wife Committing Adultery With A Neighbor’s Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.