Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? (53495 Views)

Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? / Chemical Engineering Job Or Filling Station Manager Job? / Petrol Station Manager Dies In An Underground Tank In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
dosage150:
I applied for the position of a petrol station manger, with my Bsc qualification. How much should I expect as the pay?

NB: Need urgent response please

You will make money then ur actual salary man. Is a good job if you know ur way, talking from experience

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by na2016: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
tosbobby:
Salary is one over five of their true earning
They make more when sales is good, scarcity and change in price
The salary is not a good scale to measure the true earning of a manager of a petrol station
Shine your eyes n wise up, God is about to pick your call.

OP take this advice ooo. As a station manager, you can make alot and can even grow to having your own. Shine your eyes and be honest.
Honesty will not stop you from blowing in that place.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Vatod(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
SmartPolician:

Make sure you make friends with those who work with DPR (Department of Petroleum Resources) as well as Weight and Measure

If it's an NNPC affiliate, ensure you make friends with those staffers from NNPC Retail Limited and refineries.

More importantly, attend safety training courses and ensure that you have certificates for them.

Why are you making friends with all these people? They will help you when they have openings. Those dudes in DPR are handsomely paid.

Good luck
yes, that’s the fact, seems you really know much about starting my mini plant gas!!!

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by stigman(m): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
dosage150:

Thanks so so much
The owner asked me to meet him tomorrow to discuss how things will go
so I need to be guided on what to say about my pay
Thanks for the clue
still a new station
But sited in a very strategic place,along the road side

Also note that one mistake from u the station will fold, don't over adjust ur meter (calibrate) make sure worker respect customers (customers are funny) and DON'T date any of ur worker that is if u want to survive there, always know the right time to change price by finding out first how much orders are selling.
All the best

7 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by ublight: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

Start blogging Business and thank me later
hmm. I for like do am, but how d money wan take com?
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Betterhandwork(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2020

30k to 40k,but wayo wayo for filling station go make you rich.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you can visit this nairaland thread below to read more about the training program

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by nath34(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
Start earnig money online as a side hussel. It's FREE to join and very legit platform. https:///2DalDLr
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by fortune1968: 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
tosbobby:
The salary is not a good scale to measure the true earning of a manager of a petrol station
You are teaching him indirectly to be corrupt now o abi ? Later, you too go join mouth say corruption too much for our obodo niger !

9 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by deavicky(m): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
soberdrunk:

Petrol station!!! As in Filling station as in 'Buy your fuel here" not IOC........ angry
of course I know, you think all those manager in petrol stations are small children?.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Nisot7: 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Touché

E be like say you don work as one before
tosbobby:

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Nisot7: 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Yeah true...

Salary is meagre but na other shuashua money be the main
Chummynoni:
location matters a lot. the koko is not the salary, but the side money. if u know your way, u go dey see x3 of your salary sef. talking from xperience

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by chinyerefrank444(f): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
NewDelhi:
That shit isn't that lucrative. Na person wey get the petrol station gan gan dey gulp all the money. Even fuel attendants earn between 3k-25k monthly.

fuel attendant can see 3k daily apart from salary.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
Forget about your certificate bro. You are in money bro. If the station has more than 8-10 pumps or if the station is a popular filling station like SAO, OANDO, TOTAL, MOBILE e.t.c expect a salary of 35 to 40k. Aside your salary, you will have a lot of extra cash whenever tankers deliver Petroleum. You will sell fuel like black market and share the money if you wish with the attendants.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by generalwo(m): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
dosage150:
I applied for the position of a petrol station manger, with my Bsc qualification. How much should I expect as the pay?

NB: Need urgent response please
..... In my work experience, i came to know that jobs like this are not permanent so don't aim too high with regards to the pay.... Instead see a bigger opportunity to make friends and get connections... This could actually be a stepping stone.... If the basic salary is enough to cater for your basic needs and also have some to save then i say take it.... Just pray for favor..... And lest i forget, i don't have an idea of how much a fuel station manager earns... Abeg no vex if my long note vex you or no answer your question....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by j1mmy: 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
One of the most profitable professions in the world is living off the land eg farming.
Blacks are too naive and daft to even consider it, they like jobs and qualifications with ego sounding names.
By the time Africans wake up to reality they will be living under Chinese farmers like in ZAMBIA and Whites in South Africa!

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by einsteine(m): 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
No fixed amount. As low as 20k in some inner street station

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by IMASTEX: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
cassbeat:
Is it God that will spend the money
As far as he has willed it in his heart that he is giving out his first fruit,God has signed it....
He means pastor because their pastor is the God they always refer to.

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by nnamdi640: 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
phemmyfour:
first fruit belongs to God, no giveaway
Hope you are not a pastor

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by soberdrunk(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
deavicky:
of course I know, you think all those manager in petrol stations are small children?.

Humor me, which filling station in Nigeria? angry

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by johnnychuks(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
SmartPolician:

Make sure you make friends with those who work with DPR (Department of Petroleum Resources) as well as Weight and Measure

If it's an NNPC affiliate, ensure you make friends with those staffers from NNPC Retail Limited and refineries.

More importantly, attend safety training courses and ensure that you have certificates for them.

Why are you making friends with all these people? They will help you when they have openings. Those dudes in DPR are handsomely paid.

Good luck
. bro this job you are advising him of is not a joke opening to Nigerians, this job they required human head before you can get it, and the more head you offer the closer you are getting to the offer, but with God all things are possible.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by mcdreeezy: 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Just what I need right now.

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by SmartPolician: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
johnnychuks:
. bro this job you are advising him of is not a joke opening to Nigerians, this job they required human head before you can get it, and the more head you offer the closer you are getting to the offer, but with God all things are possible.

As a former filling station manager, I once met a guy who managed to get a job at NNPC Retail Limited because he was once a filling station manager.

The truth is that everyone has different destinies, and my advice was given out of experience.

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
You Don get that job
Go guy
Send airtime to me

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by azpekuliar: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
dosage150:
Amen,Thanks, I believe to come back here with testimony

You have not secured the job yet and you are already planning how to steal.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by uvie66: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Those people usually make more money aside from salary but how they are making it is what I don't know
by hiring their own tanker and selling from the owners premises.
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by johnnychuks(m): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
SmartPolician:

As a former filling station manager, I once met a guy who managed to get a job at NNPC Retail Limited because he was once a filling station manager.

The truth is that everyone has different destinies, and my advice was given out of experience.
yes bro, I am not disputing that, and you have said it all every body has different destinies like you said.
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

Start blogging Business and thank me later
Naso e easy to start?
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by grandpoh(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Don’t be deceived my brother you need to understand if the filling station belongs to an independent marketer or major marketer,if it’s the latter you will be paid handsomely but the former highest you will get is 40k.
Here we pay attendant 10k,supervisor 15k,manager. 30k.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Kaypols(f): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
pls sell urself well oh naira has no value oh I will suggest 100k upward and should increase as time goes on

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by iykee101(m): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hello young man,good to hear that but many questions ought answer before taken up the job,firstly you need training on how deep underground when product is been discharged,secondly you have to know how ulage product inside truck to avoid shortage,thirdly filling station account is another stree area you will really need someone who have already been in that field for months or years to put you through because you have to account for the products in station, PMS,DPK and AGO with lubricant,all are under your custoday and if mistakenly shortage occurs,the owner of the staton will hold you responsible so it really needs a proper training first ok, you can contact me for further information and enlightening thanks

3 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
davillian:
Good luck bro
But calculate your cost of transportation , and feeding
It will help you with fixing your pay and you can explain when he tries to cut below what will favour you...
But you go de see small small change o

Thanks so much brother
I have a good news !
I secured the job
starting up work on 1st of next month
The job came with accommodation and an automobile as well
The pay isn't bad at all
Am really grateful to God

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graduate Of University Of Abuja Frying Akara / First Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First Bank Pay Staff? / Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.