Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,183 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? (53496 Views)

Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? / Chemical Engineering Job Or Filling Station Manager Job? / Petrol Station Manager Dies In An Underground Tank In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
abibakrhome:
Congratulations and try to perform your duties with integrity and how much is the range of your pay, many gave you range of the pay in different states so it will only be fair you give yours too.
Thanks so much, I will carry out duties with utmost integrity

The range is 40-50k
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by abibakrhome: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
dosage150:
Thanks so much, I will carry out duties with utmost integrity

The range is 40-50k
That is a good offer considering the accommodation and official car. Once again congratulations

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
abibakrhome:
That is a good offer considering the accommodation and official car. Once again congratulations
Thanks,may good things always come your way
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
[quote author=eliwa47 post=92166072][/quote] nice tips brother you are really experienced
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by waploger(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

Start blogging Business and thank me later
how can i start one?
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
candyguyofficia:

Congratulations once more. When others are saying there is a casting down we shall say there is a lifting up
Amen, Best wishes to us
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Shellsploit: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Olichoke:

I'm new on this platform.
What's the full meaning of OP as used on this platform?

"He who asks questions is a fool for one minute, but he who asks no question is a fool forever"
_Ancient proverb_

Poster of a thread.
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by bizhop01: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
5 - 10 million grin

They are oil company manager too.

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by abibakrhome: 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
dosage150:
Thanks,may good things always come your way
Amin, thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Elsiedaniels(f): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Here..

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Texty: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

I'm a professional blogger bro, it means owner of website
Please sir please ��� can you tell me the way to make money from blogging??

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by generalwo(m): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
dosage150:
You made sense all through
Thanks for the piece of advice
The pay is ok for me at this stage
It is a stepping stone indeed
The job came with accommodation and an automobile
Grateful to God
thanks
.... Grab it with both hands bro and give it your very best...... Work like it's your own biz and God will use that medium to bless u..... Good luck sir

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by davillian(m): 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
dosage150:

Thanks so much brother
I have a good news !
I secured the job
starting up work on 1st of next month
The job came with accommodation and an automobile as well
The pay isn't bad at all
Am really grateful to God
Nice, we thank God

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by tiwasiaife(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
Funny part of it is that,this filling station maybe owned either by Prof Pondei(The fainting prof) or Akpabio or Amechi,Elrufai or Magi or Malami.
I'm not sure but definitely not a nairalander.

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Olichoke: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shellsploit:

Poster of a thread.
O stands for what? P stands for what?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Olichoke: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shellsploit:

Poster of a thread.
O stands for what? P stands for what?
Thanks.
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Shellsploit: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Olichoke:

O stands for what?
P stands for what?

Thanks.
Original poster

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Olichoke: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shellsploit:
Original poster
Thank you.
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Shellsploit: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
Olichoke:

Thank you.

Congrats on ur new job.

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by ublight: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

Get In Touch With
how?
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by LeoFish92(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Olichoke:

I'm new on this platform.
What's the full meaning of OP as used on this platform?

"He who asks questions is a fool for one minute, but he who asks no question is a fool forever"
_Ancient proverb_

Op means original poster

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
generalwo:
.... Grab it with both hands bro and give it your very best...... Work like it's your own biz and God will use that medium to bless u..... Good luck sir
I will do just that, prepared my mind already. Thanks so much.wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by daniddan1999: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Stop corruption na people like you dey reduce the quantity of fuel dey short person liter, meter go dey read dey go yet fuel go small
Chummynoni:
location matters a lot. the koko is not the salary, but the side money. if u know your way, u go dey see x3 of your salary sef. talking from xperience

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Myketuale(m): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
dosage150:
Thanks so much brother I have a good news ! I secured the job starting up work on 1st of next month The job came with accommodation and an automobile as well The pay isn't bad at all Am really grateful to God
Congratulations bro. I pray it would be a stepping stone to greater things in your life.

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Myketuale:

Congratulations bro.
I pray it would be a stepping stone to greater things in your life.
Amen and Amen, Thanks so much,Gods things will always come your way

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by earnit3: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Oh

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by truvine(m): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Those people usually make more money aside from salary but how they are making it is what I don't know

There are many legitimate ways , so are many illegitimate too.
But first, the personality of the owner matter.
Some Independent marketers see staffs and especially managers as casual labourer while a a handful of them threat staffs nicely

OP, blend well with your attendants, they know the details better than even the manager .
Talking from experience of managing 3 petrol station

When DPR and Weight and Measure comes, entertain the drivers, you hear that, the drivers, he will be the one to tell youbthr next time they are coming to your axis.

Pls, always check the fire extinguisher powders it will help you

Like someone said earlier, spend some time under the forecourt, so you will mix with other staffs

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by vasco01(m): 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
My ex earn 230k per month as her salary in aquavic as there manger

But the problem is she don't have time.
Only on Sunday's

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Myketuale(m): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
dosage150:
Amen and Amen, Thanks so much,Gods things will always come your way

Amen

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by bigtt76(f): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
Negotiate something higher like 100-150k then outline plans to help improve the station's income through other means other than sale of petroleum products

dosage150:

Thanks so so much
The owner asked me to meet him tomorrow to discuss how things will go
so I need to be guided on what to say about my pay
Thanks for the clue
still a new station
But sited in a very strategic place,along the road side

3 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by weareok(m): 12:53am On Jul 28, 2020
dosage150:
Exactly, I know the future is bright,my first work ever

I have a good news !
I secured the job
starting up work on 1st of next month
The job came with accommodation and an automobile as well
The pay isn't bad at all
Am really grateful to God
You did not DA anything about the salary anymore

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 12:55am On Jul 28, 2020
ublight:

how do i get in touch?

Is On Whatsapp Chat, Get in touch with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graduate Of University Of Abuja Frying Akara / First Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First Bank Pay Staff? / Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.