Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? (53486 Views)

Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? / Chemical Engineering Job Or Filling Station Manager Job? / Petrol Station Manager Dies In An Underground Tank In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
Princeadebayo11:
Please is it around Osun State, I seriously need a job right now. Maybe after you secure the job you can just help
Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Yankee101: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
It's one of the jobs with little integrity in naija

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
Scrupulous419:

Mugu we go join u share the money? I go slap ur yansh small
Lol
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
careytommy37:

If it's located in a strategic place where you are sure sales will always be high, then negotiate your salary to be proportional to sales. 30-40kobo per liter of all sales is about ok
Thanks so much brother
I have a good news !
I secured the job
starting up work on 1st of next month
The job came with accommodation and an automobile as well
The pay isn't bad at all
Am really grateful to God

3 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Gerrard59(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
I read carefully and noted something usual (might be unusual to others). Those who egged the OP to steal or get "side cash" mention the word - God. Like I've always stated, whenever a Nigerian mentions God in any financial discussion, flee from that person. S/he is a fraudster!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by candyguyofficia(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
dosage150:

Thanks so much brother
I have a good news !
I secured the job
The pay isn't bad at all

Congratulations!!! Now that you have secured the job I advise that you should be deligent to your boss and not try and short change him. Did you have a prior job experience like working in a fuel station before your appointment.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
eteba:
doesnt matter, Anglican or not. Just share ur first fruits simple.

Lol, Good news I await tomorrow
thanks

I pray for God's directive on the first fruits

you are an Anglican I guess?

The reason I asked is because that was the topic yesterday at the Church, what a coincidence

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
Bar1941:
I don't know what they pay but I just wish God makes it a stepping stone to greater things for you. Half of bread is better than chin chin.
Exactly, I know the future is bright,my first work ever

I have a good news !
I secured the job
The pay isn't bad at all

4 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by YemmyKamor: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
tosbobby:
Salary is one over five of their true earning
They make more when sales is good, scarcity and change in price
The salary is not a good scale to measure the true earning of a manager of a petrol station
Shine your eyes n wise up, God is about to pick your call.

he's yet to resume for the job and you're already teaching him how to make money through corrupt practices by making life harder for already exhausted citizens of this country by making extra bucks from selling higher price during during scarcity... I swear u loose the right to complain about Government. family hushpuppy

8 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by heskeyw(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
Omoh, congratulations bro
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
AreaFada2:

Please advise him not to cheat the owner o. Not to give kerosene full tanks for cheap to acolytes and later share the difference.

Someone I know was ruined by a relative he trusted to manage his stations.
Thunder will forever fire the nyansh of people who cheat or ruin others.
Will ever maintain the trust he have on me
He is a foster dad to me
saw me through school and everything
I believe this is a stepping stone

I secured the job
The pay isn't bad at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by YemmyKamor: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
dosage150:
Exactly, I know the future is bright,my first work ever

I have a good news !
I secured the job
The pay isn't bad at all

congratulations... pls don't join the league of corrupt PMS station managers. thanks and God bless

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
greggng:
No matter what the pay is , pls start somewhere . Before u know it u will be meetings great people in the society ...that will connect u to greater height ....take this advice seriously . Don't always sit in the office so that people will know u are the manager ...do stay on the site so that people will think u are same with ordinary worker . When armed robbers visit , they normally ask for manager office ...before they could get their u Don disappear. Have good communication skill otherwise na me go be the first to land u slap for that station . Good luck to u ....remember to takecare of your girl friend that has been giving u money from her change
Thanks so so much
Taking up this advice seriously
Your type is rare
My girlfriend, Lol, Are you a seer?
The lady have really been my side all through,she is the best,a mother she is,will never forget brother,same as my family and my future as well
This is a stepping stone
she has been happy

I secured the job
The pay isn't bad at all

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
anochuko01:

these are even more important that whatever theyre gonna pay him
He broadened my ideas,I know the future is bright,I will get there someday legitimately, Thanks
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
Komu1048:

By giving to her, she give to God as well.

When I was thirst, u gave me food, when I was naked u gave me food.... and they ask him when did we do all the things and he answered when u give to your neighbor u give it to me...
Mmadu bu chukwu afuru anya( We are the seen god)
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
AreaFada2:

Please advise him not cheat the owner o. Not to give kerosene full tanks for cheap to acolytes and later share the difference.

Someone I know was ruined by a relative he trusted to manage his stations.
Thunder will forever fire the nyansh of people who cheat or ruin others.

Dosage150 only accept the job if you are happy with the pay or can manage it. If not happy with pay, do not go and engage in criminal act in your job.
Good luck.
Thanks brother
promised to always maintain integrity this man have on me
The future is really bright
The owner is a pharmacist and my guarantor is a medical doctor
Its all about tomorrow, not about now
am yet to go for my nysc service
its all about tomorrow, future is bright
I secured the job
which came with accommodation and an automobile

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
SecretSpy666:
In ondo state, it's between 30k - 40k

In kano state it's between 40k-50.

I don't know about other locations
Thanks so much brother
I have a good news !
I secured the job
The pay isn't bad at all
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
tropaz:

You never get the job, u don dey use style toasts woman... Lol Congrats in advance bro
Lol,I just asked question ooo I secured the job though thanks

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
80k i think and to be honest my brother u are going to be fine if the station is in a good location..u are already blessed I know what I'm saying cheesy but make sure your pump is not tampered with
Lol,Thanks so much brother
I secured the job ,grateful to God
As for the pump, no one is touching or adjusting any shit

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
ublight:

hmm. I for like do am, but how d money wan take com?

Get In Touch With
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by tropaz(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
dosage150:

Lol,I just asked question ooo
I secured the job though
thanks

Wow
Congrats ma nigga...
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
stigman:

Also note that one mistake from u the station will fold, don't over adjust ur meter (calibrate) make sure worker respect customers (customers are funny) and DON'T date any of ur worker that is if u want to survive there, always know the right time to change price by finding out first how much orders are selling.
All the best
Thanks brother
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
Texty:

Bros no vex when you mean blogging what do you mean

I'm a professional blogger bro, it means owner of website
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by JULIONE: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
it depends on how big the filling station is and the area its located at

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Olichoke: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shellsploit:

Op, take ur time and read this post

I'm new on this platform.
What's the full meaning of OP as used on this platform?

"He who asks questions is a fool for one minute, but he who asks no question is a fool forever"
_Ancient proverb_

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Jaapu: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
dosage150:

Lol,Thanks so much brother
I secured the job ,grateful to God
As for the pump, no one is touching or adjusting any shit

Becareful sha

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
generalwo:
..... In my work experience, i came to know that jobs like this are not permanent so don't aim too high with regards to the pay.... Instead see a bigger opportunity to make friends and get connections... This could actually be a stepping stone.... If the basic salary is enough to cater for your basic needs and also have some to save then i say take it.... Just pray for favor..... And lest i forget, i don't have an idea of how much a fuel station manager earns... Abeg no vex if my long note vex you or no answer your question....
You made sense all through
Thanks for the piece of advice
The pay is ok for me at this stage
It is a stepping stone indeed
The job came with accommodation and an automobile
Grateful to God
thanks
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
mcdreeezy:
Just what I need right now.
God will locate you soonest, wish you all the best brother
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kittex7:
You Don get that job Go guy Send airtime to me
Secured Thanks brother #Noted
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by calabardick(m): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
greggng:
No matter what the pay is , pls start somewhere . Before u know it u will be meetings great people in the society ...that will connect u to greater height ....take this advice seriously . Don't always sit in the office so that people will know u are the manager ...do stay on the site so that people will think u are same with ordinary worker . When armed robbers visit , they normally ask for manager office ...before they could get their u Don disappear. Have good communication skill otherwise na me go be the first to land u slap for that station . Good luck to u ....remember to takecare of your girl friend that has been giving u money from her change

Is now I understand why my friend managing one Petrocam station is always selling fuel and dressing as an attendant.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
azpekuliar:

You have not secured the job yet and you are already planning how to steal.
You never can tell
secured though
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
iykee101:
Hello young man,good to hear that but many questions ought answer before taken up the job,firstly you need training on how deep underground when product is been discharged,secondly you have to know how ulage product inside truck to avoid shortage,thirdly filling station account is another stree area you will really need someone who have already been in that field for months or years to put you through because you have to account for the products in station, PMS,DPK and AGO with lubricant,all are under your custoday and if mistakenly shortage occurs,the owner of the staton will hold you responsible so it really needs a proper training first ok, you can contact me for further information and enlightening thanks
please can I have your contact?
my email nwaforchiedozie2@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graduate Of University Of Abuja Frying Akara / First Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First Bank Pay Staff? / Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.