Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? (53493 Views)

Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? / Chemical Engineering Job Or Filling Station Manager Job? / Petrol Station Manager Dies In An Underground Tank In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by foxton: 2:09am On Jul 28, 2020
Na so corruption take start. And it will engulf the whole country till eternity with this mentality.
tosbobby:
Salary is one over five of their true earning
They make more when sales is good, scarcity and change in price
The salary is not a good scale to measure the true earning of a manager of a petrol station
Shine your eyes n wise up, God is about to pick your call.
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 28, 2020
dosage150:

Secured
Thanks brother
#Noted
Oyaa hit me airtime. 07057554496... Glo
Go guy... Another opportunity after this one 4 you... Ohhh I pray!

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Equity15(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2020
abeg how much does a technical support personnel earn?

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Isholaade2895(m): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2020
We know your type, always trying to give tanker drivers shortage making them pay for what they didn't eat...bunch of rogues

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
weareok:
You did not DA anything about the salary anymore
The range is 40-50k
sorry,said it earlier in previous quotes

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Equity15:
abeg how much does a technical support personnel earn?
Still a new station,hopefully opening first week of August, for now,am yet to handle documents of the station,I will get back to you surely
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
Isholaade2895:
We know your type, always trying to give tanker drivers shortage making them pay for what they didn't eat...bunch of rogues
Good people still exist, you never can tell

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Equity15(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
dosage150:
Still a new station,hopefully opening first week of August, for now,am yet to handle documents of the station,I will get back to you surely
alright. thanks

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by SecretSpy666: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
dosage150:

Thanks so much brother
I have a good news !
I secured the job
starting up work on 1st of next month
The job came with accommodation and an automobile as well
The pay isn't bad at all
Am really grateful to God

Congratulation bro. I'm really happy for you

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
FROM 30k

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
truvine:

There are many legitimate ways , so are many illegitimate too.
But first, the personality of the owner matter.
Some Independent marketers see staffs and especially managers as casual labourer while a a handful of them threat staffs nicely

OP, blend well with your attendants, they know the details better than even the manager .
Talking from experience of managing 3 petrol station

When DPR and Weight and Measure comes, entertain the drivers, you hear that, the drivers, he will be the one to tell youbthr next time they are coming to your axis.

Pls, always check the fire extinguisher powders it will help you

Like someone said earlier, spend some time under the forecourt, so you will mix with other staffs
Thanks so much
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by iykee101(m): 6:47am On Jul 30, 2020
Call me on phone 08120256736
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by TheCork(m): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2020
Kaypols:
pls sell urself well oh
naira has no value oh
I will suggest 100k upward and should increase as time goes on

For 300 naira (cash), will u be my girlfriends for 3 month? I will all so buy u shoe, shirt, nice trousers & bag plus lip sticks. Deal? cheesy
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by comfokon: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
iykee101:
Hello young man,good to hear that but many questions ought answer before taken up the job,firstly you need training on how deep underground when product is been discharged,secondly you have to know how ulage product inside truck to avoid shortage,thirdly filling station account is another stree area you will really need someone who have already been in that field for months or years to put you through because you have to account for the products in station, PMS,DPK and AGO with lubricant,all are under your custoday and if mistakenly shortage occurs,the owner of the staton will hold you responsible so it really needs a proper training first ok, you can contact me for further information and enlightening thanks

I sent you a PM as regards this info above, I need your guidance. Hoping to hear from you. Thanks.
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by kehnton(m): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
na2016:

OP take this advice ooo. As a station manager, you can make alot and can even grow to having your own. Shine your eyes and be honest.
Honesty will not stop you from blowing in that place.

I’m interested in keeping honest and yet tapping into the business. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by na2016: 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
kehnton:

I’m interested in keeping honest and yet tapping into the business. Thanks

I wish you success.

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by kehnton(m): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
johnnychuks:
. bro this job you are advising him of is not a joke opening to Nigerians, this job they required human head before you can get it, and the more head you offer the closer you are getting to the offer, but with God all things are possible.

Human head? Is that figurative

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by kehnton(m): 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
grandpoh:
Don’t be deceived my brother you need to understand if the filling station belongs to an independent marketer or major marketer,if it’s the latter you will be paid handsomely but the former highest you will get is 40k.
Here we pay attendant 10k,supervisor 15k,manager. 30k.

Hello
Please what’s the difference between the supervisor and the filling station manager?

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by kehnton(m): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
dosage150:

Thanks so much brother I have a good news ! I secured the job starting up work on 1st of next month The job came with accommodation and an automobile as well The pay isn't bad at all Am really grateful to God
Wow congrats I need to hear more from you

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Vatod(m): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
SmartPolician:

Make sure you make friends with those who work with DPR (Department of Petroleum Resources) as well as Weight and Measure

If it's an NNPC affiliate, ensure you make friends with those staffers from NNPC Retail Limited and refineries.

More importantly, attend safety training courses and ensure that you have certificates for them.

Why are you making friends with all these people? They will help you when they have openings. Those dudes in DPR are handsomely paid.

Good luck

Huncle Seun, when I am getting paid for the likes this comment generated?
grin grin grin
are you still into Gas business?
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 4:19am On Sep 07, 2020
kehnton:
Wow congrats I need to hear more from you
It haven't been easy,but I thank God
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by comfokon: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
waltops2007:
LIKE SOME PEOPLE HAVE SAID IT DEPENDS ON THE FILLING STATION / LOCATION . YOU SHOULD EXPECT NOTHING LESS THAN 60- 100K
THAT MY OWN FRIEND EARNS 120K EVERY MONTH. ALSO, THIS GUY EARN UNEARNED INCOME OF ABOUT 300K FROM FRAUDULENT MEANS THOUGH. SUCH AS TAMPERING WITH FUEL GUAGE

NB: Need urgent response please

LIKE SOME PEOPLE HAVE SAID IT DEPENDS ON THE FILLING STATION / LOCATION . YOU SHOULD EXPECT NOTHING LESS THAN 60- 100K
THAT MY OWN FRIEND EARNS 120K EVERY MONTH. ALSO, THIS GUY EARN UNEARNED INCOME OF ABOUT 300K FROM FRAUDULENT MEANS THOUGH. SUCH AS TAMPERING WITH FUEL GUAGE

Is it a major filling station, the likes of oando, mobil and co?

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by comfokon: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2020
calabardick:

Is now I understand why my friend managing one Petrocam station is always selling fuel and dressing as an attendant.

Do you have an idea on the salary scale of petrocam for this job role?

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by calabardick(m): 12:49am On Sep 23, 2020
comfokon:

No, I don't
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 6:42am On Sep 27, 2020
comfokon:

Is it a major filling station, the likes of oando, mobil and co?

No
We just have two outlets
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 6:43am On Sep 27, 2020
comfokon:

It depends on the company
But the range for this position is 30-100k

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2020
Kittex7:

Oyaa hit me airtime. 07057554496... Glo
Go guy... Another opportunity after this one 4 you... Ohhh I pray!

Still have this on mind
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
dosage150:

Still have this on mind
I would be expecting bro.. Higher you man

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Jaxx123: 2:55pm On May 25, 2021
MAKE $1,000 WITHIN TWO WEEK IN THIS POWERFUL PROGRAM

READ THIS ARTICLE IF YOU HAVE NOT MAKE AT LEAST $1000 ONLINE BECAUSE YOU WILL MAKE IT NOW!

Having multiple streams of income is no longer an option, but a necessity.

Am inviting you to a proven system that works!

Welcome to The Infinity Processing System.

IPS is a brand new success system that allows you to stop trading time for money with fun and more freedom.

Even as a newbie, its super simple, step by steps guide processes for making commissions that create a life changing income online using highly converting proven template making it super simple to earn 100% commission that can change your financial situations for good directly into your account.

Stop wasting money on shinning objects, collecting tool that doesn’t work.

Start making more money to pay your bills with this proven method of making money from home.

IPS is direct global sales opportunities that only require a smart phone or your laptop.

All you need is an internet for your training anytime, anywhere in the world.
Stop struggling!!!

I know how it feels, have been there, 95% people quit online before getting to their success.

Start earning payments each and every time via proven written ads on social media.

No tech skills needed. Stop cold calling, stop budging of friends and family.

All resources are packed in different levels.

It’s a onetime payment program, no monthly fee, and live webinar with no additional payments.

This system has changed my life and many others that embrace this brand new opportunity.

I NEVER KNOW I CAN BE HERE TODAY.

ALL GLORY TO ALMIGHTY GOD
JOIN US IN THIS BY FOLLOWING THE LINK BELOW

https://limitlessfreedom.me/be-your-own-boss-and-make-money-without-no-limit-copy?fbclid=IwAR1UICNDE8np4ms4AhoqjT462Qt1rCI7ccxWcVWwNQP5PXZVTFuQfnVBvV8
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by jojomario(m): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2021
dosage150:
The range is 40-50k

sorry,said it earlier in previous quotes
are you still on this job? How has been your experience so far?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
jojomario:
are you still on this job? How has been your experience so far?
The Jo has been interesting, though am no longer there with them, resigned on February, currently observing my NYSC

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Abidecdrock(m): 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
fuel attendants needed urgently at a filling station at command, ipaja road, Lagos.
Applicant without experience But will zeal to excel can apply.
Applicant staying within the environment are highly preferred.
Male/ female
Pay is attractive
SSCE OR O.N.D
Send cv to the whatsapp below
whatsapp 09032390749

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graduate Of University Of Abuja Frying Akara / First Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First Bank Pay Staff? / Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.