Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing (35720 Views)

'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole / Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds / Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by straighttalk(m): 6:43am On Jul 27, 2020
Pick..... What?
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by tamdun: 6:44am On Jul 27, 2020
Openbusiness4:
Before you rush and condemn Asari, I will post some very interesting facts here for everyone to see and judge the truth for themselves....... I'm coming
Would u allowed ur child to be a Thief because ur neighbour's child is also a Thief?

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by KosiGee(m): 6:46am On Jul 27, 2020
Openbusiness4:
Before you rush and condemn Asari, I will post some very interesting facts here for everyone to see and judge the truth for themselves....... I'm coming

Are you still coming??

No need for that. Asari’s metaphor shows he was one of the pickpockets. I’m sure he has been doing that for years.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by nsilordgmail(m): 6:47am On Jul 27, 2020
This fat fool is one of our problems in this country.

Finally when our treasury is being looted to dryness and nothing to loot again, politicians may start selling us to UAE and Libya

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 27, 2020
KosiGee:

Are you still coming??

No need for that. Asari’s metaphor shows he was one of the pickpockets. I’m sure he has been doing that for years.
Asari Dokubo is now a billionaire that is why he is talking like a drunkard. What has he done for the average Niger Delta after he started receiving billion naira contracts.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Blackbelly(m): 6:48am On Jul 27, 2020
A clear case of whataboutism. This explains the unusual silence of majority of the Niger delta stakeholders in the NDDC gate. With Asari's body language, I won't be surprised if news about him being complicit in this saga emerges in the days to come.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Openbusiness4: 6:51am On Jul 27, 2020
helinues:

Hope you are not cumming like Atiku... grin
Guy forget, don't come at me with your PDP rubbish this early morning. I'm not a tribalistic politcal zombie slave with blind allegiance and loyalty to your oppressors. I'm a free-thinking critical thinker that will only support the truth and those who uphold the truth with integrity. If I see them do a good deed, I will openly support them. If I see them do a bad deed, I will openly condemn their actions or voice out my objections. Are your politicians feeding me? I owe them nothing! What do I think about an Atiku presidency? I think it would be a huge disaster. That's my critical-thinking opinion. For the records, I can never vote for an Atiku presidency no matter how much he repackages himself. But for the additional record, Buhari is a bigger disaster than Atiku could ever be. So don't think your subtle "Atiku is cumming" jab and banter moves me 1 inch. He can cum to hell for all I care. E no concern me. But your Buhari is not even up to 1/100th the man Atiku is. Atiku beats him in all ramifications, but for me, they are different patterns of the same material. Whichevr country take dem sow cloth wear for body must cry las Las.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by uglodoh(f): 6:51am On Jul 27, 2020
In summary , South South leaders should continue to loot the future of the children in that region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by anochuko01(m): 6:51am On Jul 27, 2020
Fat fool.
They're all chopping the money naa.
That's why I'll never take their cry for resource control seriously even though I'm Niger Deltan.
The bastards would only have access to more looting.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by KosiGee(m): 6:52am On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Asari Dokubo is now a billionaire that is why he is talking like a drunkard. What has he done for the average Niger Delta after he started receiving billion naira contracts.

Asari is a pickpocket...simple....watch out, he will explode soon like an over inflated balloon.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Tflex01: 6:53am On Jul 27, 2020
Lol... Nigeria matter is always "what about?" grin
And some persons will still take this one serious. Freedom fighter my foot. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Dpharisee: 6:54am On Jul 27, 2020
cjwalter:
Sir your wrong for the comparison. But i understand where your coming but that doesn't mean we should see evil and look the other way round, this money is meant for the development of South South region which most of the people don't have the basic amenities because of our greedy politicians. Sir you should fight for the common man. People you called are from North and they stole too but doesn't mean our people will too.

Your protecting your own politicians which i understood but also protect the common man, who is also your brother so that he will follow and enjoy the commonwealth of his land.

He doesn't deserve to be called Sir in this instance angry
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by awoluyi(m): 6:54am On Jul 27, 2020
Prodigee:
Our leaders don sell this country. We are just living in denial!

The followers especially the youths received commission from the sales.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by AreaFada2: 6:54am On Jul 27, 2020
Openbusiness4:
Nor mind them. Asari is not saying that amount could not have done a lot but that huge amounts are disappearing up and down the country.

Therefore fighting corruption cannot be selective and token.
I am not a fan of Asari but when someone has a point politics, tribalism and prejudice should not blind us. I even sometimes support Buhari's measures. Like the lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by dokie: 6:54am On Jul 27, 2020
nsilordgmail:
This fat fool is one of our problems in this country

He is not. The country is the problem. This country must divide if there's going to be any hope of development.

Isn't it the same rubbish we see exhibited here in nairaland by some APC supporters? When a damning case against APC comes up, they tell us that pdp did worse. So they continue supporting APC. When pdp returns to power tomorrow, that will be the same approach of their supporters.

When a yoruba man or igbo man steals and he is being questioned, yorubas or igbos will start asking if there are no northerners who have stolen worse.

The country is rotten from within, presently constituted to fail, because justice will always play second fiddle to tribal and religious sentiments.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Rhesusmonkey(m): 6:55am On Jul 27, 2020
Confused overfed pig, so we should applaud pick pockets and pat them on the back because they are from southern Nigeria. How will Nigeria ever get it right with this mindset, encouraging and exonerating a thief cos he is from your region.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by ozo13(m): 6:55am On Jul 27, 2020
cjwalter:
Sir your wrong for the comparison. But i understand where your coming but that doesn't mean we should see evil and look the other way round, this money is meant for the development of South South region which most of the people don't have the basic amenities because of our greedy politicians. Sir you should fight for the common man. People you called are from North and they stole too but doesn't mean our people will too.

Your protecting your own politicians which i understood but also protect the common man, who is also your brother so that he will follow and enjoy the commonwealth of his land.

baba he has gotten his own share . A fat one for that matter. He isn’t any freedom fighter o. He fought for his own pocket.
On a serious note , u think ppl like this were there and trillions meant for development of Niger Delta were taken away under their nose and they look the other way. Common, it’s simple nah. It means “he is part of those that stole the money”. Learnt he owns a private university in Benin republic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Openbusiness4: 6:56am On Jul 27, 2020
omenka:
Dont brother posting any fact, we wholeheartedly agree with Asari.

And we urge the leaders in the Niger Delta to steal more so that, eventually, their stealing can measure up to what the Northerners are stealing.

Dear Niger Delta leaders, if you're reading this, my name is Omenka and I endorse your stealing 100% and implore you to steal more, after all, you've not stolen up to what Northerners are stealing.

Thank you as you do this for your people.
you miss the point! I'm not endorsing stealing. Never have and never will. But NDDC just got indicted on about N90 billion naira fraud, and within a few weeks, recommendation from the highest quarters has been submitted for the NDDC to be scrapped. How many times has NNPC been indicted for looting, unprecedented looting? Yet they have never been penalized, not to even mentioned scrapped. Do you see it now?

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by anochuko01(m): 6:56am On Jul 27, 2020
Openbusiness4:

Guy forget, don't come at me with your PDP rubbish this early morning. I'm not a tribalistic politcal zombie slave with blind allegiance and loyalty to your oppressors. I'm free-thinking critical thinker that will only support the truth and those who uphold the truth with integrity. If I see then do a good deed, I will openly support them. If I see them do a bad deed, I will openly condemn their actions or voice out my objections. Are your politicians feeding me? I owe them nothing! What do I think about an Atiku presidency? I think it would be a huge disaster. That's my critical-thinking opinion. For the records, I can never vote for an Atiku presidency no matter how much he repackages himself. But for the additional record, Buhari is a bigger disaster than Atiku could ever be. So don't think your subtle "Atiku is cumming" jab and banter moves me 1 inch. He can cum to hell for all I care. E no concern me. But your Buhari is not even up to 1/100th the man Atiku is. Atiku beats him in all ramifications, but for me, they are different patterns of the same material. Whichevr country take dem sow cloth wear for body must cry las Las.
That's the simple truth about those two.
Atiku is a disaster but buhari is a bigger disaster.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by PROPHETmichael: 6:57am On Jul 27, 2020
RichBoy247:
Useless buffoon. So the South-South is in full support of it's looting children after all other regions too are stealing billions.

Very very good position. Let me tell Osinbajo and Tinubu to go and get more bullion vans to loot money directly from CBN.

This is exactly what Asari is talking about. Our oyel money is been looted in CBN via bullion van and other means and nobody is talking.
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Kobicove(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2020
These South south people really have no one to blame but their leaders for the underdevelopment in their area undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Chirowman(m): 6:59am On Jul 27, 2020
see them
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by grandpoh(m): 6:59am On Jul 27, 2020
What the heck is this pig talking about ehn
Look at how he’s changing the narratives through ethnic bigotry,81b is pickpocketing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:59am On Jul 27, 2020
Way to go
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Excuses: 6:59am On Jul 27, 2020
It only shows the level of low life,mediocrity,how insane we are...presently Nigerians youths can do worst in the positions of leadership..Corruption is systemic..the only solution would be a revolution and total overhaul..

psychology teaches that: The average human learns unconsciously,that which he must do one day..

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Bluntemperor: 7:01am On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

What is Asari-Dokubo talking about?
Is this not same Asari-Dokubo and others that established a University in Cottonu-Benin Republic?.Is that a true Patriotic Nigerian? Which work brought them the funds for such a huge project and this was done under GEG.If they love the Niger-Delta People, why can't they established it there to employ thousands of jobless youth there.
In fact,its disgusting to see these set of people moving around Niger-Delta.Tufiaka!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by martineverest(m): 7:01am On Jul 27, 2020
Sammy07:
Mtcheww.
Imagine?
Pls what's stops you to lead your militants boys and bomb NDDC headquarters
If not because he's also eating crumbs.
he is part of the looting spree....what stopped him from building his university in Niger Delta instead of Benin Republic?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by torqque7(m): 7:03am On Jul 27, 2020
Asari u are right but that doesnt justify any form of theft.

By the way All those sending millions to Nigeria for their relations to build houses for them and endup getting dissapointed save yourself the pain of all that and buy a tastefully furnished luxurious 4 bedroom and 5 toilets duplex,complete with a swimming pool and 2 self contain bq for workers and a visitors lounge as well in the renowned Gwarimpa estate in Abuja with C of O, 200m naira only all you do is move in. Check my signature for details.
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Emyogalanya: 7:03am On Jul 27, 2020
RichBoy247:

Who listens to internet urchins like you?
but you just did . And i know you are still waiting to see and read what he will post
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by festopaul(m): 7:03am On Jul 27, 2020
The greatest corruption in Nigeria is not cash corruption, the mother of all corruption is electoral corruption (leadership processing system). As long as electoral corruption is not addressed, we will keep having this kind of issue. The system is designed in a way that the worst of us are always the ones that gets to leadership positions, so what do we expect, A miracle? A functional system?. Keep enjoying the dream world.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together / Katsina, Kano Polls Show Buhari Has Lost Popularity In Stronghold: PDP / Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.