Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing (35705 Views)

'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole / Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds / Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Prenonjebose: 8:07am On Jul 27, 2020
israelp:
hey young man speak 4 urslf alone,..am in full support of d south south region stealing,81b is jst a change
Of course, I didn't speak on your behalf. I spoke on behalf of many people I know, who share my sentiments.
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:08am On Jul 27, 2020
Openbusiness4:
you miss the point! I'm not endorsing stealing. Never have and never will. But NDDC just got indicted on about N90 billion naira fraud, and within a few weeks, recommendation from the highest quarters has been submitted for the NDDC to be scrapped. How many times has NNPC been indicted for looting, unprecedented looting? Yet they have never been penalized, not to even mentioned scrapped. Do you see it now?

Bro, you don't have any point.

Call for the scrapping of the NNPC is not new. As a matter of fact, no one cares if it is scrapped or not, provided a better, more robust option is considered. Even the NYSC has not escaped calls for scrapping.

So, I don't see how calling for the scrapping of NDDC is such a big deal.

A huge amount of money has been revealed to have been stolen. Should this amount fall into the hands of the Japanese or Chinese government, we know how judiciously it would be used, but in Nigeria, this money has been squandered. This is a country where close to half of its population of approximately 200 million people live in abject poverty.

And yet you want to come and defend a reckless statement made by someone who made billions from being just a "freedom fighter".

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Yebosola(m): 8:10am On Jul 27, 2020
Openbusiness4:

Guy forget, don't come at me with your PDP rubbish this early morning. I'm not a tribalistic politcal zombie slave with blind allegiance and loyalty to your oppressors. I'm a free-thinking critical thinker that will only support the truth and those who uphold the truth with integrity. If I see them do a good deed, I will openly support them. If I see them do a bad deed, I will openly condemn their actions or voice out my objections. Are your politicians feeding me? I owe them nothing! What do I think about an Atiku presidency? I think it would be a huge disaster. That's my critical-thinking opinion. For the records, I can never vote for an Atiku presidency no matter how much he repackages himself. But for the additional record, Buhari is a bigger disaster than Atiku could ever be. So don't think your subtle "Atiku is cumming" jab and banter moves me 1 inch. He can cum to hell for all I care. E no concern me. But your Buhari is not even up to 1/100th the man Atiku is. Atiku beats him in all ramifications, but for me, they are different patterns of the same material. Whichevr country take dem sow cloth wear for body must cry las Las.

Gbam!!! grin grin grin Atikulators are coming for u, that's their joker for 2023.
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Prenonjebose: 8:10am On Jul 27, 2020
izibili44:
thief na thief all of them should go to jail.
On that, I agree.
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by lexy2014: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2020
dalass:

That's not sarcasm.. Its an endorsement of stealing... Exactly what an African President terms " Yes, he's a thief but he's our thief"! mentality.

Is it omenka that endorsed stealing or asari dokubo? Isnt it d leaders of Niger Delta that believe that "yes, he's a thief but he's our thief"? Is it an article of omenka u read or that of asari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2020
Asari Dokubo is insinuating focus should also be given to unprobed corruption in NNPC.

Fair enough, both NNPC and NDDC should be thoroughly investigated and all culprits brought to book.

But the call to disband NDDC (because of the activities of some corrupt officials) is unreasonable as such would amount to a greater evil perpetuated to the people of Niger Delta.
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by guy222: 8:12am On Jul 27, 2020
[quote author=RuudVanNisteroy post=92148792][/quote] This one don exchange his brain with sachet of tramado
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by lexy2014: 8:12am On Jul 27, 2020
AreaFada2:

And your own part or other parts of Nigeria has turned to Dubai since 1999? shocked

What you forget is that Nigeria is already a failed state. This sticky plaster we are applying is only postponing the evil day.

Is it not this same Nigeria that a governor was taking huge bribes on video and Buhari went to campaign for him for a second term?

What Asari said is irrelevant. Is he from EFCC, ICPC or any law enforcement organ?

Don't be a hypocrite.

In a country that truly holistically fights corruption who Will even give Asari any platform to talk on national affairs?

I don't no who asked u all these u are saying. I don't see how it is connected with d questions I asked:

"Can u estimate d amounts stolen by Niger Delta governors & legislators since 1999? Is that pick pocketing? Is asari speaking for himself or d people of Niger Delta? Let's get that clear".
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by emsheddy(m): 8:15am On Jul 27, 2020
Asadi you are very very stupid to utter this kind of rubbish. Shame on all south-south folks that will support this statement. Na we be our own enemies
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by AreaFada2: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2020
lexy2014:

I don't no who asked u all these u are saying. I don't see how it is connected with d questions I asked:

"Can u estimate d amounts stolen by Niger Delta governors & legislators since 1999? Is that pick pocketing? Is asari speaking for himself or d people of Niger Delta? Let's get that clear".
Oh as my professor you can ask me questions and expect your reply, Abi? Chai. Youths of nowadays. shocked

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by israelp(m): 8:17am On Jul 27, 2020
babaolofin:

Alhaji, I stand with you anywhere, anytime. This is the problem created by exploitation and oppression.

Exclusive list indirectly gives ownership and control of Southern Resources to the North (FG). Corruption in other agencies is higher than NDDC. Corruption is a problem created by the Nigerian System.

It is a way to divert attention from resources control, restructuring and self determination struggling of the Southern Nigeria people.
dnt mind em,..dy knw resource control wnt allow em continue their stealing frm oil wealth,..na thunder go fire fG and their thieve thieve system of ruling
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 27, 2020
One of the beneficiaries of the loot has just spoken. As usual, fellow animals, thieves, crook and criminals are already depending him.
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by israelp(m): 8:19am On Jul 27, 2020
emsheddy:
Asadi you are very very stupid to utter this kind of rubbish. Shame on all south-south folks that will support this statement. Na we be our own enemies
shame on u too for living in d south
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Yebosola(m): 8:20am On Jul 27, 2020
lexy2014:

Asari is definitely saying probing of NDDC & d Niger Deltans in NDDC is wrong. He is saying probe other tribes first b4 probing NDDC because in his warped delirious mind, Niger Delta thieves are holier than thieves from other tribes

God bless u, is not as they don't know, they are just hiding behind one finger, leave them to their follies
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by cjwalter(m): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2020
ozo13:
baba he has gotten his own share . A fat one for that matter. He isn’t any freedom fighter o. He fought for his own pocket.
On a serious note , u think ppl like this were there and trillions meant for development of Niger Delta were taken away under their nose and they look the other way. Common, it’s simple nah. It means “he is part of those that stole the money”. Learnt he owns a private university in Benin republic.

Ur right my brother because i thought freedom fighters fight for the poor masses...he done collect his share clean mouth

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by frankyychiji(f): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2020
RichBoy247:

Who listens to internet urchins like you?
Allow him bring what he has, we could discover something new, who knows.
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 27, 2020
Can you imagine this niger-delta miscrant spewing trashy words....not your fault is because of the failed system of the country...
81 billion is a pocket -money...idiot..

I doubt if he attends any higher education
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by frankyychiji(f): 8:23am On Jul 27, 2020
helinues:

Hope you are not cumming like Atiku... grin
This is how much sense you have brought to bear on an important issue this early Monday morning. Hiss.
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by frankyychiji(f): 8:25am On Jul 27, 2020
Maple51:
But even this Asari no clean like that na. I'm sure he's also complicit but because he's not seeing contract he's complaining grin

For less than your sub money, learn to build any kind of website with WP (#1,999) and start building websites in 2 days! Click my name for details
Dude is not complaining. Read the Op again.
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Openbusiness4: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Bro, you don't have any point.

Call for the scrapping of the NNPC is not new. As a matter of fact, no one cares if it is scrapped or not, provided a better, more robust option is considered. Even the NYSC has not escaped calls for scrapping.

So, I don't see how calling for the scrapping of NDDC is such a big deal.

A huge amount of money has been revealed to have been stolen. Should this amount fall into the hands of the Japanese or Chinese government, we know how judiciously it would be used, but in Nigeria, this money has been squandered. This is a country where close to half of its population of approximately 200 million people live in abject poverty.

And yet you want to come and defend a reckless statement made by someone who made billions from being just a "freedom fighter".

Oh, I do have a point, in short, my point is as big as the sun itself, but if you can't see it, maybe you are in another milky way galaxy or parallel universe.

https://www.nairaland.com/6016745/samano-sa-de-cv-accuses

See d thread above, that's a legit case of unprecedented looting by NNPC, and that's not d first of its kind. 48 million barrels is equivalent to about USD $$$ 2 billion = about 1 trillion naira. NOW N83 billion is chicken change where 1 trillion naira is. Where is your call for their accountability? Where is your presidential committee recommendation for NNPC to be scrapped. And FYI, that NDDC should be scrapped was not a "call", nobody is "calling for" it like some word of mouth suggestions or an expression of interest or idea or whatever. It was a "recommendation", a posit submission by principal officials of govt with presidential backing and federal authority, after painstaking review, and examination. So don't even misunderstand things at all
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by israelp(m): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2020
Gforce2015:
Can you imagine this niger-delta miscrant spewing trashy words....not your fault is because of the failed system of the country...
81 billion is a pocket -money...idiot..

I doubt if he attends any higher education

81b remain change to d south south,81b is a token to d south south,all we want is resource control so dat we all cn knw d region dat steal beta
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2020
Openbusiness4:

Oh, I do have a point, in short, my point is as big as the sun itself, but if you can't see it, maybe you are in another milky way galaxy or parallel universe.

https://www.nairaland.com/6016745/samano-sa-de-cv-accuses

See d thread above, that's a legit case of unprecedented looting by NNPC, and that's not d first of its kind. 48 million barrels is equivalent to about USD $$$ 2 billion = about 1 trillion naira. NOW N83 billion is chicken change where 1 trillion naira is. Where is your call for their accountability? Where is your presidential committee recommendation for NNPC to be scrapped. And FYI, that NDDC should be scrapped was not a "call", nobody is "calling for" it like some word of mouth suggestions or an expression of interest or idea or whatever. It was a "recommendation", a posit submission by principal officials of govt with presidential backing and federal authority, after painstaking review, and examination. So don't even misunderstand things at all

So, what is your point exactly?

Maybe you do not know that by bringing NNPC into this issue, you are distracting attentions from the issue at hand.

In the future when the axe falls on NNPC, then people too will rise and say "What about the Agriculture Board? or the Nigerian Police Force?"

And like that, we will keep distracting ourselves from issues of national concern until they sell the country behind our backs.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 27, 2020
israelp:
81b remain change to d south south,81b is a token to d south south,all we want is resource control so dat we all cn knw d region dat steal beta

Go to National Assembly or Aso Villa and submit your petition.....don't use the Nairaland platform to pursue your niger-delta agenda... There is nothing you can achieve here on social media....

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by israelp(m): 8:40am On Jul 27, 2020
81b my foot...money dat nnpc wil steal in 1day grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by omenka(m): 8:44am On Jul 27, 2020
Openbusiness4:
yes, your endorsement is very loud and clear. Turn to loud speakers and activists of anti-corruption when NDDC steals Niger-Delta regional funds but turn to blind bats when bigger thieves like NNPC plunder the wealth of the entire country (not just the Niger-delta alone) and push citizens to penury. Your anti-corruption campaign strategy is the most effective in the world indeed.
Great. Very wise man you are. You should be extremely proud of yourself for this comment.

A round of applause for him everyone!!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by israelp(m): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2020
Gforce2015:

Go to National Assembly or Aso Villa and submit your petition.....don't use the Nairaland platform to pursue your niger-delta agenda... There is nothing you can achieve here on social media....

hiss n walk away afterall d south aint d poorest state in dis country grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Bontia(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2020
This one is just a big fool. No need to waste words on the slowpoke.
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by chatinent: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2020
It's so true, including the one he has swallowed .
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Openbusiness4: 9:17am On Jul 27, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

So, what is your point exactly?

Maybe you do not know that by bringing NNPC into this issue, you are distracting attentions from the issue at hand.

In the future when the axe falls on NNPC, then people too will rise and say "What about the Agriculture Board? or the Nigerian Police Force?"

And like that, we will keep distracting ourselves from issues of national concern until they sell the country behind our backs.
what do you mean why am I bringing NNPC into it? What kind of anti-corruption crusader are you What do you mean by "in future when the axe falls", so your own anti-corruption axe has time table when it falls on some lesser corruption and ignores the bigger corruption? Distracting you from issues at hand as how? I want to distract you, yet I posted a thread centered on NDDC corruption? They keep supporting and worshipping the biggest thieves, but throw tyres on the neck of the smaller thieves and burn them to death, I see that how your anti-corruption strategy works. No problem, continue
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Unified07: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2020
DOKUBO JUST SAID TRASH THIS IS NOT A WAY FORWARD
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Born2Breed(f): 9:21am On Jul 27, 2020
Asari is talking in the nonsense.

What has the stealing done for the region?
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Letzgo: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2020
Asari must remain Asari! Those who expects him to condemn his own, have forgotten he's a swone enemy of the state. Not surprised if he actually said those things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss / 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest / Obiano Holds Mass Burial For Unclaimed Bodies Of Fuel Tanker Victims (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.