Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing (35699 Views)

'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole / Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds / Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Billygee2u: 7:38am On Jul 28, 2020
SmartProf:
Rubbish talk...it's a failed system that gave all these miscreants relevance. Once they started militancy and benefitted largesse for themselves, they quitted every struggle for a better Niger Delta.
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Alabaarowolo: 8:00am On Jul 28, 2020
Exposed! Names of Senators, Reps’ members trapped in NDDC ‘contract scam’
After failing to meet deadline set by the House of Representatives, Minister of Niger Delta affairs, Godswill Akpobio, has exposed names Senator and there lower chamber counterparts who got contracts from the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).
https://www.blueprint.ng/exposed-names-of-senators-reps-members-trapped-in-nddc-contract-scam/

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by maxzzo1(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2020
Maybe right o

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Uchek(m): 2:15am On Jul 31, 2020
You obviously did not understand the kernel of Asari viewpoint

omenka:
There goes the orientation of the average Nigerian- my thief is holier than your thief.

Since the Northerners are stealing, the end result of which is poverty and illiteracy, Southerners too must do the same, our poverty level must equalize!!

At some point, perhaps one should even stop blaming these so called leaders whose conducts make them no less dark hearted than the Devil himself, but blame it all on the led whose conducts make them no less foolish than the most illiterate aborigines in Madagascar.

What a shame.
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Uchek(m): 2:17am On Jul 31, 2020
Thank you my brother. You understood the thrust of Asari's viewpoint

TruthinAction:
I don't know why people can't read between lines. Asari Dokubo is not justifying the looting in NDDC but he is saying that there are far bigger looting going in other sectors which they deliberately turn blind eye on. If they are truly fighting corruption, search light should also be thrown on these other sectors such as NNPC, CBN and The Nigeria Customs. You will be amazed at the money being looted in these sectors.
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Uchek(m): 2:18am On Jul 31, 2020
Crawl back to your hole. You have no point

BluntTheApostle:

Bro, you don't have any point.

Call for the scrapping of the NNPC is not new. As a matter of fact, no one cares if it is scrapped or not, provided a better, more robust option is considered. Even the NYSC has not escaped calls for scrapping.

So, I don't see how calling for the scrapping of NDDC is such a big deal.

A huge amount of money has been revealed to have been stolen. Should this amount fall into the hands of the Japanese or Chinese government, we know how judiciously it would be used, but in Nigeria, this money has been squandered. This is a country where close to half of its population of approximately 200 million people live in abject poverty.

And yet you want to come and defend a reckless statement made by someone who made billions from being just a "freedom fighter".

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by TruthinAction: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2020
Uchek:
Thank you my brother. You understood the thrust of Asari's viewpoint

You are welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss / Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife / Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.