Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

What A Man Told His Wife Who Asked For Marriage Anniversary Celebration - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Man Told His Wife Who Asked For Marriage Anniversary Celebration (546 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary / What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Man Told His Wife Who Asked For Marriage Anniversary Celebration by skimena: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wonders they say shall never end. I saw this one life and direct. A woman happily came to her husband to suggest that they should celebrate their marriage anniversary that's coming up soon. But the man looks at the woman angrily and said " I have already made the biggest mistake in my life by marrying you. I can't make another mistake by celebrating my mistake" This beautiful woman just left feeling very sober. Though I was the only stranger there. if I didn't see this myself, I wouldn't have believed this man could say such a thing to his only wife. I'm just thinking. could it be that the woman has offended the man before then or the man wasn't just in a good mood before the woman brought such idea hence it could just be a transfer of aggression.
Re: What A Man Told His Wife Who Asked For Marriage Anniversary Celebration by newharddrives(m): 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: What A Man Told His Wife Who Asked For Marriage Anniversary Celebration by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hmmmm.......Some men can be extremely inconsiderate, irresponsible, disrespectful and stupid.

Hmmmm.....Some women can be extremely insensitive to financial realities, have no respect for their man and therefore deserving of the men above.

3 Likes

Re: What A Man Told His Wife Who Asked For Marriage Anniversary Celebration by godkiller(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
The woman must be another version of Tonto Dikeh.
Re: What A Man Told His Wife Who Asked For Marriage Anniversary Celebration by Juliusmomoh: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hahaha ... Some woman sef
Re: What A Man Told His Wife Who Asked For Marriage Anniversary Celebration by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
skimena:
Wonders they say shall never end. I saw this one life and direct. A woman happily came to her husband to suggest that they should celebrate their marriage anniversary that's coming up soon. But the man looks at the woman angrily and said " I have already made the biggest mistake in my life by marrying you. I can't make another mistake by celebrating my mistake" This beautiful woman just left feeling very sober. Though I was the only stranger there. if I didn't see this myself, I wouldn't have believed this man could say such a thing to his only wife. I'm just thinking. could it be that the woman has offended the man before then or the man wasn't just in a good mood before the woman brought such idea hence it could just be a transfer of aggression.

the dude obviously knows the type of snake he is sleeping with every night...

btw if someone wants to celebrate marriage anniversary, then they should do that without needing their partner's consent.
Re: What A Man Told His Wife Who Asked For Marriage Anniversary Celebration by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
The fvck
Niggarr!!

Big ups to that man, he said his mind.

Women are something else, she probably deserved what came to her
Re: What A Man Told His Wife Who Asked For Marriage Anniversary Celebration by Kobicove(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Maybe the man just stated his mind
Re: What A Man Told His Wife Who Asked For Marriage Anniversary Celebration by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
marriage no be beans

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TK Talkative Boy Biography (name, Career, Education & Networth) / / Say These Prayers Before Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.